WACS - Weekend Correction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group was then shown individually before a magistrate who offered each the chance of using the WAC scheme to avoid this. Many were in tears and many were very thankful to the presiding magistrate who offered this alternative. The scene then moved to a private room where all the women were made to stand in a line and told what the scheme entailed. Humiliation, nudity, sexual servicing, and corporal punishment with a cane if required, The camera had panned along the line showing each professional, well- dressed woman, before showing their shocked faces, even more so when the detaining officer told them to strip completely, there and then, in front of several other court officials. As they hesitated, the Officer reminded them that they follow directions from now on or removed themselves from the room. If they choose this, the normal processes of law would continue for them and they would face that consequence.

They all stripped and were made to stand in a line, where several officers inspecting them did not hold back from squeezing their tits and fondling their cunts. The presentation then moved to a scene of a place that Edward remembered, the courtyard of the Police Headquarters where several women were jogging of course fully naked. The voice over telling the viewer this group was all deemed suitable and this was their first weekend. And they were not just jogging but jiggling as well as their tits moved to every step.

Edward looked across the room at the entranced faces of the delegates who could hardly believe what they were seeing. Several had their hands in their tracksuit pants.

The scene changed to seeing many of the women working as waitresses, maids or dog walkers all naked or erotically dressed.

One of the women, an attractive blonde appeared, kneeling, naked her mouth open as three men ejaculated onto her face and into her mouth. Another women was pinned under the body of an older man fucking her, whilst another rode a huge cock up her anus, whilst facing a crowd of onlookers.

Another scene showed several women walking naked or semi-naked through what looked like a night club, whilst others sat having their bodies stroked by older men, sometimes several men. This was one of the larger state mega brothels set up due to the supply and of course demand for pussy. The commentator even joked about it being worth getting old to have a concession card allowing them sex for free.

The view changed to the inside of a retirement village with several older men sitting around. Anyone who had visited one of these institutions would recognize it instantly. A smartly dressed middle ages matronly woman faced the camera, the manager of one such place. Asked how the WAC scheme had benefited a place such as this, she smiled and replied.

"Many older people, including men and women like sex as well you know, we arrange visits from the scheme twice a week with s strip show and then whatever services the resident's requests. It is usually the men who attend these shows and there are always plenty of eager old cocks. Of course we supply Supa-Vi to help them enjoy themselves."

The scene change to show the original show but panning across a room where several young women's tits were being fondled by old men. With another, was sitting with an open dressing gown, his stiff cock in the mouth of a young woman who was completely naked.

The shot returned to the matron, the camera started on her face slowly panning down but this time she was sitting naked with her legs open with a naked young women licking her cunt, the young women turned and Edward was pleasantly shocked to see it was Elizabeth who was applying her tongue.

The matron as the shot returned to her, smiled, "It's not just old men who like a bit of excitement you know..." There was a few chuckles from the audience.

The video moved onto the implications of the scheme, its successful implementation across the country. Statistics were put out showing in the years it had been operating not a single women had re-offended and many were now leading women in their field. Women who would have been lost using the old legal system. The video came to an end and spontaneously the men clapped, and started to talk all at once. Uncle Jack smiled at Edward and whispered, "I think they like the idea."

Andrew Matheson drove his car into the parking lot of the Hornsey Rise Center with mounting anticipation. Surprisingly or not, depending on your past impression or present knowledge of Andrew, he had become a strong advocate of the WAC scheme and not just because of the endless supply of pussy for him to savor. There really was a lot of merit in the program. He climbed out and after retrieving his small suitcase, walked across to the entrance and stood whilst the door opened automatically.

He did not know what to expect but was immediately delighted by one of the receptionist who came from behind the counter and walked towards him, hence giving him a view of her naked sex below the diaphanous blouse that did little to hide her generous breasts that moved delightfully as she approached.

"Welcome to Hornsey Rise Mr Matheson, let Bella take your case and then we can get your registration completed," she said as she waved a bellhop over whose scanty uniform also put a smile on Andrew's face. As she took his case, a flash of nipple caught his eye. This was certainly looking promising he thought.

It did not take long for the paper work to be completed, and the receptionist went over some of the details of the day, including the clothing change request Jack had put down for the delegates. She asked whether he would like his briefcase to be delivered to the presentation room, which he agreed to. She looked once more down at her computer screen before telling him, as he was a little early he would have plenty of time to see his room, maybe shower and ready himself for the day. There were refreshments in the dining room and the main group would be there in about half an hour. She handed him his pass and wished him a happy stay.

The Bellhop led him across the elegant hallway along a short corridor with room's to each side before turning along a longer corridor with vases and chairs by the side of numbered doors. Andrew was in room 10. The girl swiped her pass and led him into a modern light room that looked over the edge of the golf course. Andrew was, as others, rewarded by the sight of her vulva as she placed his overnight case on the floor. Andrew's old cock stirred even more in his underpants, "I will have a shower and I'll get you to give me a hand to get ready," he said to the woman, "but before we start I'd like you to take off your top, those tits do look inviting."

The woman quickly did as he requested, now standing before him her nipples free for his eyes to feast upon. They were delicious, full and firm and just crying out to be fondled.

"Give me a hand to get out of these clothes," Andrew order her and stood as she helped remove each item of his clothing until he stood finally in his underpants as if to allow him some modesty. She look at him as he nodded to her to remove his last piece of clothing, as of course Andrew didn't have any modesty, and had discovered he loved being naked in the presence of young women. His wrinkled old body bathed in their distaste, turned him on. And it seemed ironic that that only part that wasn't wrinkled at the moment was his 8 inch cock that looked as good as new as it stood out from his body. Using the SupaVi had reminded it what it was supposed to be for and it wasn't pissing and had become far more responsive to female charms. He told her to remove her skirt and when she stood naked in front of him pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her body pressing her soft young flesh against his nakedness, his erecting cock pressed between them. He held her head as he pressed his mouth against hers forcing his tongue into her sweet tasting mouth. He eased back a bit, taking one of her hands and guided it to his erection, "Gently stroke my balls, and cock," he order her and it was not long before the cool feel of her fingers and her delicate touch fully erected him.

"Lovely," he smiled as she caressed him. "Now kneel down and use that lovely tongue," He groaned as she applied the warm wetness to his cock head, before running it down to run over his balls. His hands ran lightly through her hair as she pleased him. "In the mouth now," he ordered further enjoying the warm sensation engulfing his member. "Slowly, that's good." Oh yes this was going to be a fine day, but he would have to make the decision of coming in her mouth, or fucking her, or just enjoying the sensation briefly as there would be many more opportunities to ejaculate today, with many more women to enjoy, and at his age he knew he could not fuck all day as if he was a teenager, and the long titillation was better than a hasty conclusion.

"That's enough, lead me to the shower." He smiled down at the young woman as she looked up at him his cock wet from her saliva. A kneeling naked woman, the perfect sight.

Back at the seminar the young woman stood once more and addressed the room, "We'll have a break in a moment, with coffee or tea, and something sweet on the side, so please talk among yourselves whilst we, get ready." With which Uncle Jack and Edward rose and were joined by the young woman, whose moving tits fascinated Edward. "Edward if you take Victoria and make sure there are some tasty morsels for the men, I'm sure they'll be ready for some. I will bring the men along in a moment" Uncle Jack winked, before reaching into his briefcase to bring out a leash that he attached to Victoria's collar before handing it to Edward. He then turned to join the men some of whom were now standing.

Edward reached forward and squeezed Victoria's tits for the first time, they were lovely, heavy and soft, nipples firm against the palm of his hand. Still work did call and he reluctantly led her out of the room, his cock firm in his pants, knowing sampling her delights was not far in the future. He tugged lightly on the leash and led Victoria along to the dining room. As they entered, he was pleased an idea he had put to Uncle Jack had been used on the buffet table. On the fine white linen four totally naked blind folded women sat leaning back against the wall. Their knees bent but legs spread fully to reveal their cunts. There was a brunette, redhead, blonde and one hairless, this one had a large banana inserted up her vagina that displayed her labia beautifully as they wrapped around its yellow shaft. Between their legs was laid out food for every taste, from patisseries through to rice dishes, everything for a mid-morning snack, no matter where you came from. And of course the loveliest snacks were sitting waiting to be tasted later. With pussies to satisfy anyone's taste.

"Ah Edward, this looks like a good spread" Andrew said chuckling and Edward turned to see him approaching and joined in his laughter. They spent a moment examining the delicious treats in front of them.

Andrew mused, "I'm still a hairy pussy man myself, I like the uninterrupted view, but there is a wonderful reward when their hair parts and allows you a view of the prize awaiting you." He said as he brushed his fingers across the pubic fur of the busty brunette, before rubbing her labia with his fingertips.

"Yes sir, I agree with you, have you been looked after?"

"Oh yes, my desires have been tweaked and her mouth was delicious. And who is this lovely?" Andrew said regarding Victoria with admiring eyes.

"She has been assisting in displaying the advantages of the scheme." Edward replied.

"And very admirably as well," Andrew said as he squeezed her left tit.

Edward smiled though they were widely different in age, he felt a kindred spirit in Andrew, who had proved that age had not wearied him or his cock. There was a sound from the corridor and the group appeared led by Jack. "Please help yourself," Jack announced indicating the buffet to the delegates, "We'll restart in about 30 minutes."

The delegates were again amazed by the exposed female flesh set before them as they picked out some morsel to satisfy their palate. There was a considerable amount of talk among the men present and much chuckling as they stood nibbling the food and admiring the view. A few of the men grew more confident of what they could do and fondled them as sat spread out before them , enjoying the feel of their exposed breasts and pussies. Edward wondered how long it would be before the men realized all the naked female flesh around them was free for them to enjoy. Many of them sported erections as could be seen from the front of their trousers.

As Victoria stood exposed beside them, Jack, Edward and Andrew chatted before selecting a plate of nibbles and coffee. There was a considerable amount of questions fired at them, but in the end Jack held up his hand and let the men know by the end of the day they wold be fully informed as to how the scheme worked, and he was sure they would appreciate its merits. And he would also show that they were also now participating of the scheme, and that they would be soon involved.

"All the women you will see today are on the WAC scheme, including these lovely examples you now see and appreciate," Jack indicated the naked women on the table whilst squeezing Victoria's breasts. "You will be studying them in more detail later."

The chatter resumed as the men whilst enjoying the erotic display also compared their countries problems concerning young miscreants and their loss to the system, until it was time to return to the conference room.

As they entered what caught the eye of every man was a completely naked young woman in red high heels standing the front of the conference table, with her hands clasped behind her head. She was leaning forward and resting on her back was a clear plastic tray on which rested some note papers and a video remote. Her legs were parted to display her hairy genitals, and as the men came further into the room they could see her large breasts hanging down enticingly that swung gently as she moved slightly.

Edward quickly recognized the woman as Elizabeth Crawley and Andrew also smiled as he approached.

"You don't see this furniture in IKEA," he jested as he came up behind her enjoying the view, along with the rest of the men. Edward chuckled as he admired her fine form. The men found their seats and Andrew shuffled the papers resting on Elizabeth's back, but not before reaching around and cupping her magnificent tits in his hands. That brought a sigh from the assembled company all who must be struggling with their stiffening cocks once more.

When the room was once more quiet Andrew began, explaining in brief the history of the induction of the scheme but this time from a legal viewpoint. How it was possible, in today's politically correct climate to implement what was truthfully sexual slavery, even if for a short time? Edward found it fascinating how the legal wheels had been turned and in some places were lubricated by the idea, to overcome social morality. In the end it came down to compliance, the women if they wanted to keep their status and futures, had no other choice.

As Andrew spoke, his commentary was accompanied by photos and videos of meetings, documents and of course naked women. Edward realized the scope of the project and the scale of it. Thousands of women were enrolled in the scheme and yet it was still only vaguely known to the general public. Whose knowledge was kept to a minimum by a complicit media, as the inherent nature of the scheme was its secrecy. Of course the potential endless supply of female flesh to those in high office, who could oversee this secrecy, helped this enormously. Andrew even pointed out how he had been reluctant to be involved but had been "persuaded", with a short video of Edwards's favorite redhead with his cock in her mouth. The audience laughed out loud as Andrew's withdrew, semen dribbling from his ejaculating cock onto Ms Brown's face and open mouth.

Andrew was a very good speaker, and as the clock moved on the men were fascinated by the images presented, as well as by Andrew who also took the time when he was not speaking to caress the genitals and breasts of his "lectern". The presentation finished on the screen and Andrew looked around the room at the inquisitive faces.

"As you might have realized most of the women on the WAC scheme are professional women, many from the legal profession. I'm sure now you will have plenty of questions and so I have requested a legal team who will be here any minute, to help answer your questions. So, if you can move to the more comfortable chairs arranged around the room ..."

The men all rose, and after picking up the papers in front of them on which were scribbled many notes, moved to sit in their country groups on the leather sofas scattered around the room. There was an expectant hum as they looked at each other not knowing what to expect.

"Ah here they are...," Andrew announced as through the door came a line of attractive women, each carrying a briefcase and wearing barrister's gowns and legal wigs. These would never pass muster in any courts in this country, more is the pity, as the gowns were a lot shorter than normal stopping, just above crotch level. As they walked towards the guests the gown's fronts briefly parted to reveal their scantily clad bodies underneath. Black stockings were supported by a thin black lace suspenders highlighting the pale flesh of their thighs and the tiny triangle of transparent dark silk tantalizingly hiding their pussies. There was one woman for every group in the room and there were no disappointed faces as the women moved to take their places at the tables.

"Well gentlemen I'm sure these fine fillies will satisfy any "probing" and may even answer some of the questions you might have, but if you'll excuse me for a moment, I feel distracted by my furniture," he said as he withdrew his ViPro spray from his briefcase and took a couple of sniffs.

"Some of you more mature men," he laughed, "might appreciate a little help down below later on, we have free dispensers of ViPro available from our legal team, it certainly works for me," he concluded sliding down his trousers. He stood his semi erect cock stiffening as the wonder drug did its magic. The audience watched spellbound as his cock grew and rose to finally stand hard and ready for action. After a smear of saliva from his hand on the tip, he positioned himself behind Elizabeth and slid the thick member into her cunt.

"Lovely, please gentlemen, continue." He entreated as he reach around and squeezed Elizabeth's ample breasts, his cock sliding in and out of her vagina.

Very soon the room was abuzz as the men questioned the women, eager to find out more about the scheme and more about the women. After a while Edward noticed that the women on the tables had started to remove their gowns, obviously the men were getting bolder and beginning to appreciate the nature of the women's role, basically to entertain them. Their bra clad cleavages became as interesting as their faces and their words. The time again ticked by and one by one the women at the tables were forced to reveal even more of their charms as bras and finally their panties were removed to have them stand before the men naked.

"How long does it take for men to take advantage of the offer of free sex," Jack mused to Edward, as one by one the women were presented with the naked stiff cocks of the delegates as they dropped their trousers.

Ah, the sight of one women on her knees with a cock in her mouth is stunning, but several of them is a sight to behold. Edward looked down at Elizabeth, as her mouth slid up and down on his cock. Andrew had finished with her a while back and now it was his turn to enjoy her. Over the last few weeks he had well and truly seen her regret any wrong decisions she had made in the past, as man after man had mounted her whilst she was working at one of the state brothels. Funny how things turn out.