WACS - Weekend Correction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi cock stiffened as he once more felt that wonderful sensation of climaxing as he ejaculated into Elizabeth's mouth. He knew he had found paradise working for this scheme as had many men in the service, and thanked the stars for his uncle's help in getting him on board.

The morning session came to an end and the delegates were more than satisfied and even appreciated the outcomes of their discussions with the women there. Especially their own comings.

Edward regretfully had to return home to join his parents as they were visiting an aging aunt, who had requested he came with them. None of his family had any knowledge of his role in the WAC scheme but were proud he had followed his uncle in the police force.

Jack waited talking to Edward as they waited for his taxi, the delegates were being taken to a processing center this afternoon to see the operation in action, before enjoying a dinner and entertainment this evening, of course with a girl of their dreams to accompany them. Edward knew the entertainment would feature stripping and erotic delights, besides dancing. All the delegates were asked to fill in a questionnaire as to what female companion or companions they desired for the night. Their height and weight, breast size, shaved or hirsute, labia size, large or small nipples and even race. Edward knew they would not be disappointed.