Wake Night: Auntie's Big Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose up and got off the bed, standing over me. From the corridor light behind her, through the open door, I could make out the outline of her lush figure through the sheer, loose nightie. She turned to walk away, then stopped and said:

"What I didn't bargain for is what the knowledge of you and Halley caused to stir deep inside me; my own feelings and longings; my dark side, not so much different to my sister's."

She dropped her big body back onto the bed.

"I'm a little drunk and dizzy; and I'm so lonely; the whole world's lonely and in need of comforting. Can I lay here next to you for a few minutes?"

"Yes, mom, sure; you can stay as long as you like."

She climbed onto the bed and lay next me, her hot panting body leaning into mine sending a scary thrill through me I daren't think what I was beginning to think or feel what I was beginning to feel.

"Aubrey baby, you crossed the boundary with your aunt, my sister, tonight ... as I've already said I'm alright with that, no big deal ... but baby ... what's frightening is me ... what I want to ask of you ... could you ... could you just take one more little step and another line ... with me ... for me?"

Although I knew what I wanted right there and then and that it was a safe bet after all she'd said, I found myself unsure what to say, what to do. She took that burden of decision on her shoulders. She got off the bed, lifted the nightie over her head, bent over and grasped my boxers and pulled them down. She got back onto the bed; straddled me and holding my hard cock in determined fingers centered it to her hot, wet opening and sat down hard. She gave a little yelp as her son's fuck tool flew up into her wanting pussy. She sat still for a moment with the rigid member in her. I felt water from her eyes hit my stomach and heard her give a little sob.

"Don't cry mommy, we're in this together," I whispered.

I reached up and took both big boobs in my hands and began to massage them.

"Thank you baby," I heard her mutter.

She leaned back and began to ride me, moving her body back and forth in crisp little movements. I wanted to close my eyes and lock in the pleasure I was feeling but I also wanted to look at mommy's big fleshy body and just admire the vast beauty of that body's terrain. I loosened my fingers from the breasts and instead fastened my eyes to them. They were so big and beautiful; those brown balls of pleasure with the very large black areolas from which stuck the longest nipples I'd ever seen.

My eyes travelled down to the firmly fat belly that was rocking back and forth over mine, to the big thighs hugging my sides and the smooth shiny knee. She leaned over and found my mouth with hers, kissing me passionately. When she straightened up back to continue her ride I reached up and ever so softly stroked mommy's globes from top to bottom, over and over again letting my hands barely glide along the stout, hard nipples, bringing cries od delight from her mouth.

She leaned over and let me take a long nipple into my mouth. I sucked on it while gently and repeatedly slapping the other breast with my palm and back of hand. She quickened her pace and rode me fast for a couple of minutes then stopped and raised up slightly, remaining still and allowing me to thrust upward into her dripping pussy. I heard the thwap! Thwap! Sound of my groin hitting against her hanging ass cheeks and upper back of her huge thighs.

She was looking at me opened mouthed and in awe with loving mommy eyes as I fast frigged her sweet hole. It was not as tight as her sister's but was just as pleasurable as I moved with ease and shifted direction as I hammered her. I had long ago found out that every pussy, tight or slack had its own special advantages that made fucking it enjoyable.

"Stop," I heard her whisper.

I stopped my upward plunging as directed and she straightened up and came down hard, taking all of me up her snatch. She began a hard round and round grinding that lasted for some time then she resumed the previous back and forth and for the dragging of her pussy and clit at a much faster rate than before. I could feel the stiffened clit glide over my pubic hair. Suddenly she shouted:

"Yes, oh yes."

She threw her hands up in the air then brought them down on top of her head and remained sitting up straight as the orgasm shook her.

When she was finished she rolled off me and lay on her back with legs spread wide and knees bent.

"Use me, Aubrey darling; use your mommy, any way you want."

I got between her legs and lowered my loins so my cock hovered around her core. She took hold of it and began rubbing it against and between her pussy lips, then she held it still and I pushed forward and slid as easy as Sunday morning into mommy's marvelous pussy. She placed her hands behind her knees and drew them back to rest on her big boobs and I began to fast fuck her; no style, no variation in thrusts, no concern for what she wanted or not, just a steady, manly pounding of my mother's fat pussy until I came and sprayed her insides with hot cum juice. She threw both hands and legs wide and let me blast her innards. Then I heard her say out loud:

"Yes, I feel good!"

12