All Comments on 'Wake Up Little Susie'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

Kik me at lilamirnigga for reaL GREAT sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

one of the best i have read in awhile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Totally hot!

bluesinthenightbluesinthenightabout 9 years ago
another good one

another good story from a consistently good author

5 stars

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Huge

Cock stories usually turn me off on reading them but this one was cute the way it happened, oh the sister is sneeky wanting to get knocked up.

DownandDirty21DownandDirty21about 9 years ago
Really good and write more

I loved it. It was really sexy and fun you should write more. Thanks for the good read

Chris7swChris7swabout 9 years agoAuthor
Grateful thanks!

Thank you, kind people for your comments - they're very much appreciated.

But for those of you who'd like additional chapters to this story, I'm sorry - it'll remain a stand-alone story for now at least.....I have too many other stories to write.

Hopefully some if not all of them will keep you entertained as much as you've obviously enjoyed this one.

Thanks again,

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I liked it.

Pretty good story. I was a little put off at the sister's begging to see her brother's cock. It seemed to drag out a little, but once they got going you kept my interest. I think this story is fine as a stand alone. A sequel might ruin it. Leave something to the readers' imagination, I say. Whatever you decide, keep it up!

Darla7000Darla7000about 9 years ago
Incredibly erotic !

I thought your writing was just perfect. You made it so real. I intend to read everything else of yours ( so hope there's more here) . Thank you ! It was lovely ! Darla

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Brotherly-sisterly love

Words flowed from the pages into a lovely story. A story that had just the proper story line to make it seem truly real. Thanks for your five star writings.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Oh more please

need another chapter to see what happens next

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
One of the best stories ive read on here 5*

Outstanding story, great detail, great build up but another chapter or two would have been good...

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

I agree with an earlier comment, another chapter or two would be nice.

mylfsrfrucked420mylfsrfrucked420over 2 years ago

Nice story. But I feel these two are talking from different channels. A couple definitely needs to talk before the idea of having children in any type of relationship.

In terms of fantasy, good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love means caring about the other one's happiness, not just your own. Disregarding what they want and making yourself happy at their expense isn't love.

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

Obviously British couple.

Chris didn't have to be hung so big.

Susie didn't have to have him impregnate her.

They could have just enjoyed each other's bodies & the story would have been fine.

Story was OK but didn't need the clichés.

4 stars from me.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan2 months ago

Some of the dialog at the beginning was extremely cheesy. It was so bad that I found it downright comical and laughed at it. Then you decended into the usual clichés. Older Sister who shaves her mons venus completely bald (I guess to look prepubescent), Younger brother who is hung like a horse with unrealistic size, Girls telling him to go away because his cock is too big to fit, blah, blah, blah. BORING!!! Not to mention stupid as hell.

I walked away disgusted that I had wasted my time on this garbage. 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...