All Comments on 'Waking to a Burn'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never liked long stories than I read this one o shit amazing so weird the way they talk but hot hot hot!!!!@

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

When I read a porn story, I expect to read about tits, cocks, pussies, assholes, etc. I don't want read something that sounds like it was written by a 12 year old sheltered virgin who talks about "special places", breasts, anus, etc. I'm surprised he called it a penis and not his "hoo hoo". Two stars.

DarkForeverDarkForeverover 2 years ago

So hot the story. Some time its so hard to understand the language. But its awesome story.

SpankerSamSpankerSamover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. The slow buildup of both mother and son was truly refreshing. After writing and reading many incest stories i can say that i will read many more of the stories you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
ending came up short

The entire story was well-written at the beginning--very sensual and steamy. then bam, story ends. the steaminess of the story fizzled out with the whole gary thing near the end and didn't fit with the bathroom scene right after. 3/5

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

As good as ever.

Great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rather confusing for someone from the UK where "fanny" is a slang term for pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom sounds like she looks like Anna Nicole Smith...

Good story, with the reserve and the restraint Mom raised her son with, and tried to follow herself, giving a very different feel to the atmosphere. Yet our heroes get through all of that to allow themselves to love each other fully in the end..., so to speak.

A bit more at the end would have been excellent, as they settled into each other fully as lovers, and as they continue to enjoy each other's bodies, but, still you get a five.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Finally you wrote a character that wasn't a complete wimp like before, he grow to be assertive and went for what he wanted, even if he sometimes sounded like a jerk.

nicho1855nicho1855over 2 years ago

It's a pleasure to read a decent story like this as opposed to the usual one and a half page wham bam fuck you mam that other author's post. A story of this length is much more enjoyable than hanging out for a one or two page chapter every few weeks. Well written and I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Enjoyed it all

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 2 years ago

Really should have picked a different word than "fanny".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The language is too rigid and clinical. The premise isn't bad at all, but, because the language and descriptions feel so awkwardly stiff, it really hurts the reader's ability to immerse in a potential erotic quality of the overall story. Try to ready authors like, klrxo, zaxxon, and zenzerker for a more natural flow of descriptions of your described sex acts. I would encourage you to shorten your stories to around 4-5 pages rather than 11. Just write your stories in continued, seperate parts - chapters. Some of us don't have the time or energy to read 11 page long stories. Good luck with your writing. Keep writing. You'll get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the length was perfect! It lets the energy build up, the connection between mother and son. Maybe the descriptions of the sex acts could have been a little longer, but all in all it was one of the greatest storys I read here, a well written pearl for romantic "butt guys".

Roland58Roland58over 2 years ago

I liked it very much keep it up thanks

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Way too long. "Fanny" and "special place" got really, really old after 11 pages. Didn't feel any romance, at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was very well written with a lot of thought but inti it , not just sex a real life story.

Klubot99Klubot99over 2 years ago

Tremendous. Thank you

chimpeechimpeeover 2 years ago

A great slow burner very erotic hard on throughout more plesse

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good one. Very hot, very emotional. The characters were very vivid and 3 dimensional.

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971over 2 years ago

Amazing story. Loved every bit of it. Well, except Gary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the hottest I have read, and I’ve been here 20 years.

greenreadergreenreaderover 2 years ago

5 stars for an amazing story. You made this genre richer. I can only hope you will not hesitate to write another mom/son story.

PS. Yes, fanny was too much. Not much vaginal "special place" action compared to all the anal.

But ever since 20 cups and Mrs. Titball I was waiting for something like this so THANK YOU FSQUEEZE! If there is anymore of m/s stories left in you please, please don't make us wait long. You're very GOOD with words!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good but please learn lay vs lie, laying vs lying etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would enjoy seeing a second part to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fanny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The juice was well worth the squeeze!

blackcockriderblackcockriderabout 2 years ago

Amazing story, thanks. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

there's something wrong with this site when stories like this have rating lower than 4.8 whereas quick and boring wham-bam-thankyou-maam stories have > 4.8 rating

AerographerAerographeralmost 2 years ago

Great storytelling, even greater story! It hit all my buttons and still left open the chance for follow on stories. Thanks for providing it on this platform.

budson1budson1over 1 year ago

One of the sexiest mom-son stories I’ve read on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome slowburner with nicely developed scenes. Plenty of idiots also commenting on writing style but don't let them drag you down.

Keep on telling more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing. Doing her butt that way was special, haven’t read anything close to that ever before.

I would have taken a lot longer for him to get into her special place.

walkindatdogwalkindatdogabout 1 year ago

i love all the humor sprinkled throughout your story- it must have been a joy to write. i know it was a fun and joyous read. I kept expecting them to get around to that special place just a few inches from her star; even when she said she was open to helping him scratch that itch in the future, it sounded like she wasn't gonna be giving up the 'p'.

this is the first mom-son story i've read that started off with anal. i understand why, what with the itching he helped her with and her fantastically big beautiful bottom and all. But still: mom's got to be giving up the pussy at some point, right? Am i right? or will she forever reserve that special place to keep them from becoming man and wife, like she stated early on. She still wants to, understandably, push him from the nest instead of keeping him for herself. This one will stick with me! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok story, but a severe, richter scale alert should have been issued for all the anal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A masterpiece, thank you. A long, thoughtful and well written story of a unique conncection between a mother and her son. The psychology of protective behaviour adds to the overall expectation of a deep connection between two people, connceted by DNA.

A lot of time and effort has gone into this story, and I hope that you get encouraging feedback. The only bit that I missed was the son not licking, smelling and tatsting her anus more often. I think he did it once, in the beginning. A mother with such a lovely personality and decorum deserves a little more of anal worship,

Mating? What a nice use of the term. The f word is better left for the street. What these two have going is exquisite and special.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked it very much but the only sex they had was anal you need to continue until they go further 4 stars !!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More prude stories, please.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could've been a 5 easily if not for opting for the quaker sex talk. "Fanny" "special secret" "sweet potato pie" "oh dearie"...just did not work for me. I realize you were going for prude mom angle, but that was a tad extreme. I feel you could've used different words and got the same effect and 5 stars. 1st story of yours that I wasn't a fan of. I really hope you don't have any other characters talking like that in other stories lol. We shall see.

live4thebjlive4thebj4 months ago

Well I loved it. 5 stars!

TzrplzrTzrplzr4 months ago

I hesitated, at first, when I realized this was such a lengthy read. However, the quality of the author's story (both plot and prose) had me intrigued after reading the first page. After reading the entire piece, I'm delighted I continued. The writing skills are among the best found here. If anyone were to ask which author is my favorite here, it would-be Silk stockings lover followed by a close second Fsqueeze.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Five stars (actually more if I could)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous