Waking Up With a Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So!" he said. "Look lady, you almost cost me my license. And the blowjob wasn't that good. Let it go. The guy is acting within his rights. The settlement does call for the home to be sold. If he tries to stiff you on your share of the money, or he does anything else that we can sue him for, call me. But if you're looking for a shoulder to cry on, I ain't your guy." Then he hung up.

I called Mark.

"Hey, Katherine," he said. "I'm glad you called. I've been meaning to call you, but I've been busy."

"Busy, with your new woman, or busy trying to sell my house?" I snapped.

"Kath, what are you angry about?" he asked. His voice sounded very calming and I wished that he was there and could just take me in his arms and tell me everything would be okay.

"Kath, you know we have to sell the house. Neither of us can afford it with the divorce. Well, I might be able to swing it, but living there would be like constantly surrounding myself with the memory of what we had and how I lost it. And I ran the numbers Kath. You can't afford it."

"There's got to be a way that we can..." I began.

"Katherine, that's the thing you have to get into your head," he said. "There is no "WE," anymore. There's only you and me."

"Look if you want the house that badly, maybe we can restructure the divorce. Maybe instead of paying you the alimony and giving you half of our investments and cash, I could just give you, my half of the house. But in doing that I'd be losing another twenty or thirty thousand dollars. I just don't see a reason to..."

I cut him off this time. "Mark, you once said that you'd do anything for me," I whined.

"Yeah but look where that got me," he snapped.

"Mark, please!" I whined. I could hear the wheels turning in his head.

"I guess that I could probably take a loan out against the value of the investments for the down payment on my new place. And without having to give up a third of my salary, I'd be able to afford a bigger mortgage payment," he said. "Okay I'll have my lawyer draw up some kind of papers."

After that he hung up. I didn't even have a chance to find out anything about his mysterious new woman but I knew there was one because he never denied it when I asked him about her. But that wouldn't be a problem either. I did have friends at the hospital he worked at. And there was one person I knew of who could get me information about the whore who was trying to steal my husband. And she could keep an eye on Mark for me from right under his nose.

I called an old friend of ours.

"I'm really sorry to hear about the divorce," she said, as she picked up the phone.

"I guess it couldn't be helped," I said.

"It just feels so odd, you know," she said.

"Look I know that you work with Mark, but I need a favor," I said.

"If it's something I can do, I'd be glad to help you," she said. But then I always knew that she would be willing to help me.

"Some whore at your hospital is trying to take my place in my husband's life and in his heart. I need to know anything and everything you can find out about her, okay?" I asked.

"I'll...uhm...do my best," she said. "I...uhm have to go, Katherine."

* * * * * *

Mark

"That was odd," said Rachel as I joined her on the sofa.

"Was it the realtor with more questions about what we want in the new house?" I asked.

"No, it was Katherine," she said. "She wants me to find out and give her information on the "WHORE," who's taking her place."

I couldn't help it. I just started laughing. She pulled me to her. She lay back on the sofa and shinnied out of her panties and then pulled me down on top of her.

I lay there unmoving so she started wiggling her hips. Her naked and rapidly moistening vagina rubbed along my boxer covered dick.

I thought back a couple of weeks prior to that evening. It was a just a few nights after we had finally signed the divorce papers. As usual Rachel and I had worked that day. Afterwards we went to look at a couple of houses and came home to have dinner and relax together.

I had given Rachel a massage. The massages had become more and more intimate during our time together. There was also the fact that waking up every morning with my hands and arms all over Rachel had me with a constant hard on.

The massages had expanded to the point where I was massaging her breasts until her nipples were hard enough to cut glass. She had begun giving me looks and very confusing signals. There were times during the massages when I could feel how hot and wet she was. A couple of those times I thought about just taking her. But, it was after all Rachel. I could never force myself on her.

I worried about her because it had been more than ten years since Rachel's I'll fated marriage and she had really not displayed any interest in sex. I supposed that it was due to the unfortunate circumstances of her honeymoon and the way she lost her virginity. It was awful and I felt badly for her. She had held on to her V card for all of that time; the way we all hope our daughters will. Only to give it to a guy who was probably the biggest asshole I'd ever heard of. I assumed that Rachel had no idea what she was doing to me.

Rachel was an enigma. At least she was to me. In public she was warm and friendly with everyone. But that was as far as it went. She didn't even joke around with guys at all. It was kind of weird because even married women will listen to a joke or tease a little. I'm not talking about anything anyone's spouse would object to, but just general interaction.

I really believe that since her marriage had ended, Rachel was afraid of men or simply not comfortable with us. The problem was that most men and a lot of the women we knew interpreted that as Rachel hating men.

Lately at work, a lot of our coworkers had begun to notice the way that Rachel and I spent all of our time together. The two of us having lunch together or spending a break together wasn't unusual. But her reaching out and holding my hand or waiting while I filled out paperwork for John, who was shuttling back and forth between hospitals was a bit much for some people, so the rumors started.

At home, on the other hand, things were moving even more quickly. Rachel did whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. For her to come over to the sofa and sit in my lap while we watched TV was the norm. For her to do it while wearing only a T-shirt and panties was the rule.

But that night was different. The first thing was that during her massage, I was sure that Rachel had an orgasm. I had gotten used to her little moans and squeals, and even to the way she bumped her hips against me, but that night had been different. She had squealed really loudly and her legs had just flopped open. Then she had shivered and closed her eyes while squeezing the shit out of my hand.

When she opened her eyes, she just gushed out, "I love you Mark."

"I love you too, Rache," I told her. Instead of smiling or saying something sweet and Rachel-like, she had replied with a very cryptic, "You shouldn't have said that. You have no idea what you're letting yourself in for now."

As usual we went to bed and wrapped ourselves around each other. I fell asleep with two big handfuls of titty and absolutely pornographic dreams. I remember dreaming that I was fucking. I was deep inside of the tightest, wettest, warmest pussy ever. I woke to find Rachel on top of me. Our faces were very close together, as if she was about to kiss me. Her breasts were flattened against my chest and her hips were very slowly moving forward and back. Her slippery, wet pussy was squeezing my hand like a fist and her squeaks were so loud, it was a wonder I hadn't awakened earlier.

"Wanted you so bad...couldn't wait anymore," she moaned when she saw my eyes open. I came harder than I ever have in my life. I flooded her pussy with so much sperm that it dribbled down between us.

The intensity of my ejaculation started Rachel's orgasm too. She looked up and started kissing me and we just lay there together spent.

"Finally," she sighed as our heartbeats returned to normal.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked. "Honey, you have no idea how good that was or how long I've wanted..."

"So why didn't you just...?" she asked, laughing.

"Because, I know about your wedding night and that you haven't..." I began.

"Mark, I'm a healthy woman in her thirties. I have needs too you know," she gushed.

"But I've never heard you mention any guys," I said.

"Because there haven't been any guys, dummy," she said. "You're my guy."

"So you are a..." Her eyebrow arched dangerously.

"Be careful," she warned. But the smile on her lips told me that she wasn't seriously angry.

"Well how do you...you know...when you...uhm?" I struggled to find a way to phrase the question.

"Self service," she said with a wry smile on her face. "No one loves me like I do."

"I do," I told her. And ever since then, we'd been having sex almost constantly. The first few days had literally rubbed us both raw. She simply couldn't get enough. We had even called in to work so we could stay home and fuck. She soaked up everything like a sponge. Sometimes she just wanted to be pounded like a piece of meat. Other times, we made slow and very passionate love. She had also given me some of the absolute worst blowjobs I'd ever had. But she learned quickly and gotten better.

Every new day that I spent with Rachel was a gift from heaven. We were still looking for a new house, but the bad days were behind us. So as she rubbed her naked pussy over me and started frantically pulling my boxers down, I playfully resisted.

My resistance only made her more frantic. She clawed my shorts down and started stroking my already erect member.

"Mark, put it in me," she growled. "Put it in me, now!"

Who was I to argue? I gave her what she wanted. As usual the feeling as my overly sensitive organ slipped inside of her silky core was indescribable. We quickly built to a fever pitch of thrusting. Her hips pistoned back and forth meeting my every thrust and her slick tunnel caressed my tube-like organ until we both needed a release.

"Don't," she grunted. "Not yet, baby, hold it for me." She tilted her hips and spread her legs even wider. She squeezed her inner legs muscles even tighter, forcing drips of sperm out of me. As hard as I fought hold it in, she fought even harder to make me cum.

I saw it then. It started as a fluttering of her lower lip. It moved across her cheeks and then she squeezed her eyes tightly. I could almost make out a pulse in her temple area and then her head dropped back and her mouth opened as she screamed out her passion. Her arms clutched at me and silky grip of her vagina squeezed even tighter. "Now!" she cried. Her voice was thick, but soft at the same time. It was almost plaintive as if she was giving me every single iota of energy she had.

In my case it started at the tips of my toes and rocketed up my legs through my balls and out the end of my dick. It felt like electricity shooting out of me and into her. From holding back so long it flooded out of me and would not be denied.

"I think you broke it," she laughed. "You broke my pussy so you won't have anything to play with."

"You are so much more than just that," I laughed.

"Wait until you see what I'm going to give you next," she said seriously as she settled into my arms and sleep over took us. I was happier than I had ever been in my life.

Three weeks later, I was proven wrong. I had taken John's offer to manage the imaging department at the new hospital. The job paid a lot more and I would be in charge of everything related to medical imaging, not just x-rays and fluoroscopy. I would also manage their CT and MRI operations as well. I had Carte Blanche to hire my staff and John already both knew and expected for me to hire Rachel.

The new administrator of our old hospital, tried really hard to keep both of us. He fought for Rachel, offering her the lead tech position since my replacement was our former lead tech. He even offered to pay Rachel more than I was paying her which was already a raise.

I asked her why she had turned the job down and she just smiled and said that she wanted all three of us together in the same area. She told me that families should be together as much as possible.

I got the strangest feeling when I reminded her that her Grandfather, John, didn't actually work in imaging. He was in charge of the entire hospital.

"Yeah, there is that," she smiled.

We closed on the new house that Friday and went up to visit Lila that Saturday. Rachel had all kinds of questions for her. She wanted to know which room she wanted and what color she wanted it painted. As we sat there in the restaurant, talking, I watched the two of them together and realized that they got along far better than Katherine and Lila ever did. They chattered like monkeys laughing and giggling and discussing everything and nothing.

"Rachel, your boobs are huge," said Lila. "Do they hurt?"

"I can't tell," smiled Rachel. "Your father is always rubbing on them and that makes them feel so good that it kind of throws everything off the scale."

"Does he know?" asked Lila.

"Why would I know that her boobs hurt unless she told me?" I asked. "And if I knew they hurt I wouldn't..." My daughter looked away from me and back at Rachel.

"My God, he's clueless," she said. Rachel just nodded and kissed me.

"What's the morning sickness like?" asked Lila. "Is it as bad as they say?"

My head exploded. "Rachel!" I screamed. "Are you...Are we?"

"Yes baby," she said calmly. "I told you that you'd like what I was going to give you next." I just grabbed her and hugged her as hard as I could.

"Jeezus Dad," smirked Lila. "Are you trying to squirt the baby out of her now?"

"Mark?" asked Rachel playfully. "How does my window look now?"

* * * * * *

Katherine

I had been played for a fool. For the past several weeks I had waited patiently for information from Brina. But none had been forthcoming. I had called my daughter several times and she always spoke to me as if I had shit in the punchbowl at her birthday party. Mark always treated me kindly, but he held me at a distance. Him, I understood. I had hurt him badly. I needed to earn my place back in his heart and his life. I got the idea that everyone just wanted me to go away. Fuck them. I am not the fading peacefully into the background type.

The betrayal that hurt me the most though, was Rachel. I had allowed my husband to help her when she was at her lowest point. I had also helped her myself. And she turned out to be the biggest betrayer of all. For weeks I had called her and her responses were always the same. "I'm working on it," she'd say. "But I never see him with anyone except me. I have heard that she's a blond. I've also heard that she's short and petite but she has big boobs and a big butt too."

They must've laughed their asses off at me. Poor stupid Katherine. But the last laugh would be mine.

I could eliminate Rachel, pay her back for what she'd done to me and win back my husband, all in one fell stroke. I took another long swig of my bottle of Absolute.

I took three more of the pain killers I'd been popping. What I was about to do was going to hurt. But how much more painful could it be than spending anymore time without my husband.

I had tried. I had tried everything I knew, but so couldn't get Mark out of my head. I was seeing a therapist. And that bitch was crazy. She kept giving me all of that bullshit about how many fish there were in the fucking sea. I have never been fishing. I hate the fucking ocean and I don't even eat seafood. I just wanted my husband back.

I had tried dating and even fucking other men. I had fucked five other guys in the past two weeks. All it gave me was a headache, heartache and a rash between my legs. No more mister nice girl. It was time to get wild. I took one more swig of the vodka and headed for my car.

I almost tripped trying to make it down the steps. But luckily for me with my cat-like reflexes I regained my balance. Even drunk as a fucking skunk and high as a kite on painkillers, I was better than fucking Rachel and fucking Lila and that fruit loop Brina as well. I picked up my ice pack off the ground. I couldn't forget that. I waved at my next door neighbor as I walked to the car. She was a nosey old woman. And she always asked about Lila and Mark. She had looked down her nose at me ever since I started bringing men home; Fuck her. I'd have Mark back by tomorrow night. That would show her. Maybe I'd leave the bedroom windows open so she could hear me moaning as he fucked me. Shit, maybe we'd just do it on the porch. Maybe we'd do it on HER porch.

I sat down on the seat of my car and put my right leg down on the floorboard. I took a deep breath and slammed the car door on my left ankle hard as I could. I felt and heard something crunch and the pain that went through me was like someone had just jammed a white hot poker into my leg. No pain, no gain. I pulled the ankle into the car, closed the door and drove to the hospital. I popped a couple more pain killers. Luckily, vodka doesn't have a smell.

Shit, no one in Michigan can drive. Several people almost hit me as I drove to the hospital. And a couple of them were parked cars. They must've been those self driving cars. I heard a loud crash and kept driving. I saw some guy screaming at me in my rear view mirror. Fuck him, I didn't have time for his bullshit, I was on a mission.

A couple of pedestrians jumped back on the side walk as I passed by. Were they really so stupid that they didn't realize that walking across the street when cars were coming could get them killed?

I got to the hospital pretty quickly. The painkillers and the alcohol were working. I had a limp but that was expected. I checked into the emergency room. The young ER doctor looked familiar to me but I couldn't place him. He ordered an x-ray of my ankle and told me that someone would come to get me in a few minutes. Because of my ice pack and all of the liquor in me the ankle hadn't started to swell yet.

I had called a friend of mine who worked in radiology a couple of hours earlier. She had told me that Rachel was working in the ER. Mark was in his office. Somehow he had failed to tell me about his promotion and his switching hospitals. I knew it meant nothing to me since he had received the promotion after we had signed our divorce papers. It also meant nothing since I had waived my alimony, investments and most of our cash, so I could keep the house. That had also been a mistake. The house meant nothing without Mark. It was just a big empty box for me to rattle around in.

Lila was even asking me to send her most of her belongings, a box or two at a time. I could tell from the way that she was doing it that she never intended to set foot in the house again. She would live wherever Mark did during her summers at home. They had all deserted me. Fuck 'em.

A nice young man brought me a wheelchair and started rolling me toward the emergency department's x-ray room.

* * * * * *

Mark

"Hey Mark," said Greg, who was one of our newer residents. He was working in the ER. Greg had grown up down the street from us. He was a nice kid and a great doctor.

"Hey Greg," I answered. "How's it going?"

"Wild and wooly as usual in the ER," he said. "I just thought you'd like to know that your wife came into the ER and she's acting really weird."

"How did you find out? And we're not married yet. We have to wait for my divorce to become final. But we are engaged. Why is Rachel in the ER? It isn't the baby is it?" My voice got more and more stressed as I spoke.

"You're marrying Rachel?" he almost shrieked. "You lucky dog! But it's not her. It's your other wife. You know...the first one. And she's acting weird. I sent her to Rachel for an x-ray of her ankle."