Walk a Crooked Milf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes," I groaned.

"Well as you have been a good boy this week I think I might grant your wish," she took a step back and my disappointment showed.

"So maybe you would like to look first. Sort of get a peek at what's on offer so to speak," she unbuttoned her blazer and the slowly began to unbutton her blouse.

I stared at her fascinated as she unbuttoned her blouse so that she could reach inside it and undo the catch on her brassiere. It was the type that had the clasp at the front between the cups and her soft ripe full breasts fell from the cups and she hefted them in her hands.

"Do you like them? I know that you're a leg and bum man but you have to admit that they are impressive," she goaded me, bringing the milky orbs close to me and rubbing them on my body.

Her flesh was warm and soft and her nipples hardened as she circled her breasts on my naked chest.

"I have one punter who is a real tit man William. He just loves to play with my breasts and nothing else. He will suckle on them like a baby for hours if I let him," she continued to press her breasts against my naked flesh.

"You know how I get him off? I do this," she smiled whimsically at me and dropped to her knees.

She nestled my cock between her breasts and began to knead it between them.

"Oh my god!" I groaned.

It felt amazing. I felt my scrotum contract as my orgasm approached. I didn't want to come so soon but there was nothing I could do about it being trussed to the cross as I was. Globules of pre-ejaculate dribbled from my cock and smeared on Mrs Cashmore's milky orbs.

"Ok enough of that," Mrs Cashmore said in an unaffected tone and removed my penis from between her breasts and got to her feet.

My body was contorted and my cock literally twitching I was so close to climax.

"Please Mrs Cashmore. Please finish it," I begged.

"Patience William; I thought you wanted to shag me. Wouldn't you rather wait a while so you can put it here," she hiked up her skirt and revealed a pair of tight black bikini panties over sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose.

She pointed a finger to her pubic mound.

"Oh god yes," I whimpered.

"Well, just have a little patience my boy," she said pulling down and smoothing her skirt.

"I'm not a boy! I'm eighteen years old!" I rallied, and strained against my bonds.

"Besides, you told me you didn't have all day!" I shouted at her.

Mrs Cashmore stood dead still and studied me for a moment and then she suddenly slapped me across my cheek.

"Don't be insolent William. I don't have all day. I have things to do. But you have as long as I say you have," she turned her back on me and walked over to the staircase and ascended the stairs.

She opened the door, turned out the lights and closed the door behind her leaving me alone and bound to the saltire cross.

I don't know how long she left me like that alone in the dark. It was probably no more than thirty or forty minutes but it seemed like an eternity. The cellar was well insulated so I wasn't cold but that also meant that I couldn't hear Mrs Cashmore above me in the house. Was she even still there or had she gone out?

I began to doze fitfully when suddenly the fluorescent lights flickered on and I heard her heels descending the stairs. She walked up to me and without a word she pressed her body against me and kissed me. My cock immediately sprang to attention. The feel of her body against mine, the sensation of her cotton skirt and satin blouse against my skin was quite carnal, her soft lips pressed to mine was breathtaking, she slipped her tongue into my mouth briefly and squeezed my cock and I thought I would explode but she stepped away from me as suddenly as she had embraced me.

"I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable," she smiled at me and ran a fingernail down my hairless chest.

"I'm far from comfortable," I snapped.

My wrists were sore and my legs were aching.

"The statement was rhetorical William. I've finished my washing now I'm going to hang it out to dry. Clothing feels and smells so much better when it's dried out in the sun," she turned away from me walked towards the stairs.

"No! Please! Come back!" I begged her, but she didn't answer and soon I was back in darkness and silence.

This time it seemed like she had been gone an hour before she returned. I had learned my lesson and said nothing as she approached me, still dressed in her church clothes.

"Do you have a girlfriend William? If you do has she ever done this?" unexpectedly Mrs Cashmore dropped to her knees and took my flaccid penis in her mouth.

I became instantly erect as she used her lips and tongue on me, brining me to full tumescence. Her warm wet mouth on my throbbing appendage felt like nothing I had ever felt before. She used her lips to suckle my shaft whilst her tongue circled my glans.

When I was close to extremis she stopped and got to her feet.

"Did that feel nice William?" her lips brushed my earlobe as she whispered.

I just nodded.

I was close to orgasm and had been bought to so close to climax so many times that my testes ached and my cock yearned for release.

"Not long now William and you will have what I have promised you," she bit my earlobe.

This time it came as no surprise when she left me alone in the dark.

Time passed slowly and became interminable. I sagged against my bonds. I didn't know what I wanted more, release from unrequited sexual arousal or release from my bonds.

The lights suddenly came on and Mrs Cashmore strode purposefully over to the saltire and stopped in front of me. She didn't say anything but her eyes were lit with excitement and she was breathing heavily. She hiked up her skirt and put her hand in her knickers and I heard the sound of rending nylon. Mrs Cashmore had torn a hole in the crotch of her pantyhose.

She put her feet wide apart and approached me with a waddling gait. When she was directly in front of me she took my hard cock and nestled it inside her knickers, through the hole in her pantyhose and placed at the entrance to her sopping wet vagina. She put her arms around my neck, closed her legs a little and impaled herself on my cock, driving it inside her all the way to the hilt.

The feel of her hot, moist sheath encasing my bloated aching manhood was indescribable. She put her mouth on mine and drove her tongue into me as she began to fuck me, grinding her sopping minge against my pubic bone to enhance her pleasure.

I wanted to hold her, to put my arms around her, to pull her body against mine but she was in total control. She must have read my thoughts because she put her arms around my body and rubbed her thighs against mine and began to grind as she kissed me harder and more passionately.

We orgasmed simultaneously; my cock pulsing and quivering as I spurted stream after stream of scalding ejaculate deep inside her. I felt her cunt contract and convulse as she hung onto me, crying out into my mouth. Her fingernails raked my flesh eliciting a stinging and burning sensation that melded with my orgasm and brought me to a higher peak.

The tremendous feelings of pleasure and release as I climaxed contrasted with my inability to move and the sharp biting pain of her fingernails scouring my flesh was astoundingly lascivious, almost overpowering.

When we were both done Mrs Cashmore clung onto me, gasping and shuddering until she was able to stand. When she extricated herself from me I saw a trickle of my spend dribble from her cunt and soak into her nylons.

She stepped away from me and keeping her skirt hitched up out of the way she stepped out of her high heels and pulled off her nylons and panties, bunching them around her ankles. She picked the tangled mess of pantyhose and knickers and draped them over my still erect cock.

"You can keep these too," she said, still a little breathless.

"Get dressed. Let yourself out. Be back here at seven PM tomorrow; I have more to teach you," she reached up and released my wrists and when she did so I tried to kiss her but she pulled her face out of the way and scowled.

"You can unshackle your own ankles," she said and walked away carrying her heels.

*****

The curtain tweaked as Mrs Cashmore watched me walk down the path and then she went back down to the cellar. She turned off the movie camera and removed the tape from the video recorder. She wrote the details on the spine of the cassette tape and opened the cupboard built into the TV cabinet and placed the tape carefully on the shelf alongside a multitude of others.

To be continued