All Comments on 'Walk In The Woods Ch. 01'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cuml8lycuml8lyover 19 years ago
He's Back :D

Well, well, well...who do we have here? It's been a long time since I've seen your work. I'm so glad to be reading it again. I couldn't keep my finger out of my pussy. We haven't talked in a while, so I wanted to tell you here for all to see...miss you and missed your writings.Baby Girl :)

CWCWover 19 years ago
awesome story

man I am glad to see your work appearing here again. Delightful story, simply delightful. This one deserves to be set aside for rereading another day.

peace,

blue

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Apparently,....

.. he got a few extra 'daughters' this trip!

David48David48over 18 years ago
yes...DAMN

Green Beret beats the fuck outta some idiot, and then gets every woman within 50 miles so horny the all want to bang him! DAMN! G I Joe is anatomically correct! AND...he's a very sensitive lover. And he hasn't even fucked his own daughter yet. Just some little thing he felt sorry for. What a plot line? Who fucking cares? I'm old and entertain easily...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done

I wouldhave died and gone to heaven if I was in this position. But what happened with you and the others? Any other relations that are posted? This was hotter than could be and I could not get rid of my hard on just from reading the entire script. You lucky son of a gun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good one

great idea and good plot in

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/egyncm/main.htm" style="text-decoration: none">

<font color="#000000">fact</font></a>

GirlRokBooGirlRokBooalmost 13 years ago
wow

Oh my god that was so amazing I loved it all. I got all wet and can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The bully needed his ass kicked.....but did the hero need to bang every young thing out there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous