All Comments on 'Walking into Paradise'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very very hot, where is this place

love all of it, please continue

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Babies?

What do you do about babies when one of the women gets preggie? Who raises them? Are they homeschooled? Do they go nude and fuck when they reach puberty, too?uU

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 15 years ago
Great start

Looks like you're starting another epic and boy am I glad! Love your style and openness. My wife and I are bi and would love to find such a "family." Thanks for letting us dream.

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13over 15 years ago
Wonderful Story

Great build up of characters and believable sex scenes. Hope it continues, but, if not, it's still a great story. Thanks for writing and sharing.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 15 years ago
Thanks!!!

I love your style and directness. Great character build up and super, believable sex scenes. Is this the start of a series? I hope so but, if not, it's still a great "stand alone" story. Your writing, like a great wine, gets better and better with age! Thanks! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes and No

Ok the vote is for the writing, I quite liked the first two pages and most of the third, I am afraid I cannot get my head round the homosexual angle, sorry too old to change, and I must admit it spoilt the whole story for me.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinover 14 years ago
Is there more to this story?

I don't know if there needs to be, but I do think in this case the story was too short, and it bit rushed especially in the third page. I'm quite surprised you only had one responder mention the "gay" scenes as a turn off, but I personally would have enjoyed a more through description of the marriage ceremony, and about another page or two of story before we got there, but then I much prefer your multi-chapter stories to your short ones.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 14 years ago
I wish...

...the entire world was like this!

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 13 years ago
A closer look...

It's a great story and a closer look into "a" poly family.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Second read -

I loved the story both times -

I think I sent a direct response to you the first time - not sure.

The fundamental concept and family I fully embrace and do understand each nuance. I am unconvinced I would make it through the ceremony no matter how much I wanted to be with Maria - not opposed to man on man or woman on woman just never found it to be appealing to me for man on man. It may be as simple as I have what he has so I do not care about it, it may be more complex and I am enough of a troglodyte that the non-reproductive nature of it has no appeal (I kind of doubt that but?), maybe it IS years of indoctrination - but it was never overt in my family so?? It has nothing to do with "what it makes me" I have no interest and have no interest in making someone do what they do not want to do sexually - man or woman simply 'cause, it does equate with pleasure for me so why do it?

I do enjoy doing many things simply because they give pleasure to others - I have lived my life that way - maybe it is the reality that I have never had a partner who could receive or give that way (especially sexually) that has me resistant???

Hmm you force me to think d00d lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful read!

Well written, very erotic!!! Enjoyed reading this story very much!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Ugh!!!

You had a wonderful tale going till Pete had to turn GAY!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous