Walking into Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers

I had a really relaxed weekend there. I met a few people, went to a workshop on yoga, sat out near the pool, ate some very healthy food and wasn't groped or hit on by anyone. I went back the next weekend and then I went to a dance and was hit on." They all laughed then.

"I waited until I was forty-seven. In fact until my first introduction to nudism at forty-seven no one had ever seen me nude, not even my husband." Sam had taken the floor. "I had been raised in a family where no one ever took their clothes off except in the bathroom, and they dressed in there too. Growing up I'd never seen my Mom or Dad even in their underwear. My wedding night was the first time I'd ever touched a penis, and even then I didn't see it."

"Boy, have things changed!"

Marla spoke last. "I was brought up in a hippy home, out in Oregon. My Dad built a hot tub out in our back yard and every day when he was done working he would strip down, shower out by the hot tub and then soak. His friends and my Mom and her friends used the hot tub to de-stress often. I saw nude people every day growing up. When I was in high school and a boy asked if he could walk me home he met my Mom and Dad nude out by the hot tub. He told most of the kids at school that my parents were sex fiends. I never went out with him. In fact I didn't date until college. When my Dad died five years ago we buried him nude. When I got married my new husband and I had been going to nude beaches and resorts for years together."

About that time the front door opened. Three people walked in and quickly headed in the direction of the deck. Of the three two were men and with them a woman who was limping. Carla said, softly, "The big guy is Mark, the other one is Henry and, she is Carole. You'll like them." Pete watched as they disrobed and stacked their clothes together on the shelf as they came outside.

"Hi everybody," Henry said.

"I thought we agreed on seven o'clock," Marla said.

"Well, we were in the neighborhood and saw three cars out front and decided there must be a party going on." Mark said as he grinned wildly. Then he extended his hand to Pete and said, "Hi, I'm Mark."

"And I'm Henry and this is Carole," said Henry.

"We were just getting to know Pete here a little bit. He wanted to know how we became nudists," Patty explained.

"I'll bet he wants to know more than that," Mark said.

Room had been made on the various chaise lounges for the three new people. Mark sat at the end of the chaise with Sam and kissed her hello. Henry sat beside Patti and kissed her hello.

Carole said, "I have a couple questions of my own, if you don't mind."

And, having said that she came over to Pete, straddled his chaise lounge and sat down in his lap. She put her arms around him and lowered her face to his, kissing him soundly. Pete didn't know what to do. How should he react?

Pete heard Marla's voice, "Kiss her good Pete. Make her wet."

That remark was followed by laughter from the group. Pete prided himself on being able to follow directions. He pulled her closer, put his hands on her butt and pulled her pubic bone right up against his. His tongue found its way into her mouth, and they explored each other for some time. Pete had refocused his attention after reminding himself of one of his favorite written characters, Michael Valentine Smith, who, when he kissed was no where else but in the kiss. Pete was only in the kiss.

When it ended Carole took a deep breath and said, "Oh my God! I am so wet. Please fuck me."

Pete's hard penis was already pressing against her clitoris. She shifted her weight just a little and he slid into her wetness all the way in one slippery slide. He looked up at Marla. Her eyes were watching his joining with Carole, she looked at Pete's face and mouthed the words "Fuck her good."

Pete rocked back and forth in Carole, pressing against her entire vulva with lots of slow pressure. He kissed her again, trading tongues, then he kissed her neck. She shuddered. He took her nipples between his finger tips and twisted in rhythm with the grinding thrusts. She was having trouble breathing, having trouble holding on to Pete's shoulders, and suddenly she tensed, shuddered, and let out a yell mixed with a scream.

She collapsed against Pete and continued to shudder for over a minute. He held her until her breathing had returned to normal, his penis had retreated from her vagina, and he realized that he was hungry, again.

He looked up, caught Marla's eye and asked, "Is there anything around here to eat?"

Everyone laughed. Carole laughed, kissed Pete again and said, "Thank you," as she got off his lap.

Marla got up and was headed toward the kitchen when Sam said, "Oh this is one of my favorite parts."

Sam leaned over and starting to lick the wetness from Pete's genitals. She licked him and he was starting to really get into the feeling when Mark stepped up behind her and slipped into her pussy.

Sam sucked harder and faster until Mark had an orgasm in her, then her pace slowed and she stopped when Pete was fully hard again. When she released his cock from her mouth Pete took the opportunity to quickly get off the chaise and head into the kitchen. He was still hungry. Marla was making a sandwich.

"Marla."

She turned, took one look at Pete and stopped making the sandwich.

"Come here," she said.

She wrapped her arms around him, kissed him hard and put his hand at the entrance to her pussy. She was very wet.

"What do you feel?"

"You're wet."

"If I was angry, or upset would I be wet?"

"I don't think so. But, I don't quite understand."

"In some families when you tease a member of the family, everyone in the family takes offence. When someone hurts someone in the family, everyone in the family gets upset. In this family when you bring happiness, joy, or pleasure to one member of the family we all feel good. Which kind of family do you want to be a part of?"

"This one."

He picked her up just high enough to perch her on the edge of the kitchen counter and her slid into her pussy. For a long time he stood there holding her, and being held by the muscles in her vagina, without moving.

He said, "Pick up my sandwich, please."

She did. She fed him a bite as he picked her off the counter and without letting her off his cock he walked back outside. As they passed the table she put the sandwich on the table, and Pete continued to walk. When he got to the edge of the pool he just stepped in. They fell in, splashing and staying connected. They surfaced and he began thrusting and she answered every thrust. He moved them close to the side and held on to the side of the pool with one hand. Marla's legs were still around his hips and assisting him in the in and out motion. At one moment Pete looked at the people sitting near the pool and realized they were engaged in conversation and only Carole was watching them. Marla got his full attention back with her lips and tongue. The next time Pete looked Carole was sucking on Carla's breast and John was standing behind her, taking aim at her pussy. It captured his interest and in a few more strokes he came in Marla.

They stayed in the pool and watched as the rest of the family fucked. Pete wondered just how far away from his normal life he had flown in just a four hour flight. This was nothing he had heard or dreamed of before.

At seven o'clock other members of the family arrived. By eight or so they were eating dinner together and Pete was still meeting people. He guessed there were twenty people in this family, that most were between thirty something and fifty something, and that the numbers were just about balanced. When the meal was over, meaning that all the food had been eaten, no one assigned clean-up, they just all did something. Pete went into the kitchen and rinsed dishes and loaded the dishwasher. Once, when he bent over to put a dish in the dishwasher, someone gently grasped his genitals for a few seconds. At another moment he overheard Patti outside saying to Marla, "Honey, I think you found him." What Pete knew was that he felt good in this group even though he still wasn't sure he understood all the social rules yet.

When the dishes were done, the trash was gone and the house was back to being spotless Pete found himself back outside on the deck. As he came out the door he noticed Marla making room for him on her chaise. He smiled and sat with her. At the chaises nearest them were Carole-and-Mark and Sam-and-John. John had been introduced when he arrived but so far they hadn't talked. As soon as Pete had kissed Marla John asked, "So Pete, what is it that you write?"

"Mostly I write manuals. Training manuals, maintenance manuals, operations manuals under contract to various companies. Pretty technical most of the time. What I write isn't usually what anyone would read unless they need to know the stuff inside so they can fix or operate something."

"Are you writing something currently?"

"No. I'm on vacation. I finished my last job three days ago, deposited the check and jumped on a plane here."

"Do you have another job waiting for you when you get back?"

"Eight, actually. However, I'm not going to be thinking about those jobs until I have to. I'd rather keep my attention right here."

With that said he put his hand on Marla's leg and she quickly moved it to her breast. John noticed, but didn't stop asking questions.

"Do you have to travel much to write your manuals?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes it's up to me."

"Pete?" It was Sam, now over by the hot tub. When he looked she waved at him and motioned for him to come there. Pete smiled and helped Marla up. With his hand still on her breast they walked over.

"Pete, I want you to tell Marla and me honestly what you think of us, so far."

Sam put her hand out and helped Pete and Marla into the hot tub. The bubbles weren't on and the water was warm but not too hot. Pete sat on the coping, not in the water.

"I am reluctant to draw full conclusions as yet. I can say that if this is normal nudism, I could kick myself for having missed it for so many years. I don't really think this is normal for nudist or naturist groups though."

"You got that part right." Marla said.

"Whatever it is you have seemed to do it without the jealousy that seems to exist everywhere else on the planet. I like it. I worried about what my reactions were supposed to be when you three showed up and stripped off. I worried when Carole sat in my lap and asked me to fuck her, in front of everyone. I've never been in a social-sexual environment anything like this before. It still throws me."

"Sometimes I see you watching people here and you have a look on your face that seems to be saying, "I cannot believe what I'm seeing."

"You're right. I'm almost fifty years old. I've seen more loving behavior, more personal respect and caring in the short time I've been here that I've seen in the rest of my adult life."

"OK. That's the sort of check-in I wanted. Thanks Honey."

Sam kissed him good, climbed out of the hot tub and went over to the table where about five or six people were discussing something. Pete looked at Marla and said, "I'm enjoying the party, I am, but right now what I'd really like is about an hour of nibbling on your body, in private. Can that be done without offending anyone?"

Marla smiled, took his hand and they stood up, headed towards the house. As they passed the picnic table Sam looked up and Marla said, "Please don't disturb us. We're going into my bedroom, probably for the rest of the night."

"Enjoy it," she said. Then just as they got to the door Sam called out, "Honey what do you want for breakfast?" Both Marla and Pete answered, "Eggs." And everyone else answered whatever they wanted and then everyone laughed. Out in the garage there were two refrigerators. Marla had known this gathering was coming and had stocked up. There were plenty of eggs, ham, sausage, pre-made hash brown potatoes, juices and milk out in those refrigerators.

On the way from the sliding doors to the bedroom Marla had a gentle hold on Pete's penis. When they closed the door he was hard. She was wet. She put herself on the floor in front of him, with her legs apart, a clear and present invitation. He smiled and knelt between her legs and lightly touched her opening with his tongue.

"I appreciate that you want to draw this out, have it be tender and slowly build to something that will probably get me to scream, but there is something I need to tell you."

"Yes?"

"If you don't slam your cock in me hard and fast until I have an orgasm I will scream in frustration!"

He shifted until the tip of his cock rested at her opening. She was very wet. He lifted her ankles and spread her legs wider. He leaned back just the few millimeters until the touch of cock to opening was broken, for a second. Then he thrust forward and buried his cock to the hairs in her. He used his arms pressing her legs towards her shoulders as leverage and pushed back until he was almost all the way out of her, then slammed back in, all the way. At the bottom of every stroke he was trapping her clit between their pubic bones. His cock was slamming against her cervix. Sweat started dripping onto her from him. She opened her mouth to catch some of the salty liquid. Harder he pounded. He could feel the juice building in him. It would not be long.

"Cum now!" Pete commanded.

He slammed into her three more times and they felt his stream of warmth join them, like hot glue. Marla was biting her lip, eyes closed, and shuddering. When she calmed down Pete pulled out, and rolled onto his side. They lay still for almost a minute. Then she sat up and rolled in his direction. When she was close enough she began kissing the sweat beads from his skin. She worked her way to his sack and licked it. After some minutes he stirred and grabbed her, pulling her mouth to his. He kissed her, hard and at least often enough to loose count.

They lay on the floor for a few more minutes and Pete started to get up. Marla started to laugh.

"What's that about?" Pete asked.

She pointed at the corner of the bedroom. When Pete looked at what she was pointing to he started to laugh too. There, in what had been an empty corner of the bedroom, stood a half-sized refrigerator with a cabinet sitting on top of it. Still laughing Pete opened the cabinet and found just what he wanted, a snack.

He opened the refrigerator and found small bottles of juice, water and a few cans of various diet sodas.

"Can I get you anything?" he asked, "It seems you have gotten me everything!"

"Water would be nice."

She took the bottle from him and drank from it. He drank from a soda and munched on some wheat crackers. From where he stood he could look out over the deck and into the pool. After a few seconds Marla asked if she could ask him some more questions. As an answer, he put a clip on the crackers, finished off the soda, and sat down in front of her, leaning against the end of the bed.

"Pete, I want you to know that after Tom left I honestly thought that was it for me. I've got a great family, and everything is fine, but it also isn't fine. We built the family a particular way. That way is at least couples. I know Carole and her two husbands is a bit different but, well, I'm the only one without a full-time partner. I've been looking for two and a half years for someone who would be a good partner. I want to be cautious, go slow, take this road the scenic route and see if we can make it as a couple. And, I want you signed, sealed, and delivered right now!"

"Is there a question in there somewhere?"

"Yes. I want to hear you. I know the sex is good. I want to know about the rest of your thinking."

"So far I've been here two days. I've been fucked and sucked and smothered with affection and good food. I've been nude almost two full days. Don't get me wrong, I love it! All of it. And, there is more. I want you and I to put clothes on and go for a walk on the beach. I want to see some of this city. I need to know what's here besides you and this family. Where can I buy paper, or computer supplies, or food? I have questions for you as well. Three weeks from now I'm supposed to go to St. Paul for three weeks to write and present a manual. If you and I are a couple, would you go too? Would you want to go?"

"I think I get it. You have only been here two days and you haven't been over fifty feet from my pussy in all that time. There is a lot you still need to look at. So, what I propose is that we make a list of all your non-family, non-sexual questions and set about answering them in as straight forward a way as we can devise."

"Now that's a great idea. Can we do the clothed walk on the beach before dark?"

"We can do it in about ten minutes. I'll be right back. Don't get dressed yet, I want to shower us before we dress." With that she scurried from the room.

Pete opened the bag of crackers and ate a few more. Then Marla came back into the room nearly bursting with excitement.

"Come on! Let's get this show on the road!" She took him by the hand and into the shower. A few short minutes later they were dressed and out the back gate onto the beach. They walked for about half an hour in one direction and then back to the house. Marla pointed the direction to the nearest big market, pointed directly at the neighborhood mini-market and gas station. She told him about the movies she had seen in the last six months, the music she liked and the music she didn't like, where her favorite restaurant was for occasions when she wanted to go out to eat. When they got back to the gate to her back yard she was smiling and they were walking with their arms around each other just as they had been when they left.

Marla opened the gate and Pete noticed that the table had been moved. It was now inside, directly under a light in the great room. There were maps and phone books and stickies all over the place. There were six people sitting at the table and four more in the kitchen.

"Well, what's this then?" Pete asked.

Marla answered, "Remember I said we'd get answers to all your questions as directly as possible? Well, I can't think of a better source for those answers than these folks. If they don't know about it, you probably don't need it."

"OK then. Let's get started." Pete sat at the end of the table and for the next hour and a half the assembled folk told him the answers to all his questions about the area and what was available. By the time he had exhausted all his questions Marla and three others had put together another meal. One of the men had called out and ordered forty dollars worth of Caesar Salad delivered. It arrived and Marla called a halt to the maps and phone books and notes. In a very short time all of that was in a box sitting on the floor in Marla's bedroom and the food was on the table.

As they ate the friendships deepened. Marla and Pete were invited to Sam's ship/boat for the next day for a little sightseeing tour of the local waterways. Sam spilled a piece of her salad on her ample chest and with his finger tips Pete reached for it. Sam held up her hand to stop him.

"Not in this family. There are rules, you know. If you spill something on yourself someone else has to retrieve it, with their mouth."

Amid the laughter Pete lowered his head to her breast and sucked the piece of lettuce off. Then he licked the spot clean where the lettuce had resided.

Mark dropped a piece of lettuce into his lap. It was a very suspicious drop. No one believed it was an accident. Carole leaned over and sucked loudly and after a minute or so did get the piece of lettuce. By then almost everyone was laughing and enjoying dinner even though they weren't eating very much.

Three couples spent the night at Marla's. Once, when Pete got up in the night to pee he heard someone having sex in a nearby room. When he got back into bed with Marla he leaned over and kissed her breast. She made an appreciative noise and didn't quite wake up.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers