Walking into Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers

When Pete and Marla came out of the bedroom in the morning they were freshly showered and clean. Breakfast was on the table and the house was empty. They ate then dressed for the short trip to Sam's boat. In the Mustang, with Pete at the wheel, they headed off. Marla was wearing a tiny bikini the color of her well-tanned skin and a pair of sandals. From anything over ten feet away she looked nude, but without nipples. There were strings on the back but no panel to cover the crack of her butt. Following a nudist tradition she was sitting on a towel. Pete was wearing a pair of bright red Speed-o's, tight enough you could tell he was circumcised, and a pair of athletic shoes. As they drove Marla gave Pete directions and rubbed his penis through the Speed-o's every couple of minutes. As a result he spent the entire trip hard.

Pete parked the car next to a gate leading out onto a dock at the marina. There was a keypad on the gate and Marla punched in a four digit code that unlocked the gate. Pete was a little self conscious walking from the car to the gate and then down the dock with his erection very visible even though it was still in the Speed-o's.

Pete tried to focus on the boats they were walking past as they walked down the dock. Then he heard Sam's voice.

"Would you two hurry aboard before you get arrested!"

She was laughing at them as they approached. Sam was wearing a t-shirt that said "MOUNDS" on the front. As they would soon learn, the t-shirt was all she was wearing. John was at the bow of what looked to Pete like a seventy or seventy-five foot long sailboat. He was casting off as they stepped aboard. He went back to the wheel and with Sam's expert help they guided the boat out into the main channel and from there out into the ocean. As soon as they cleared the breakwater and were out on the ocean Sam pulled the t-shirt off. John pulled on the front of what had looked like terrycloth shorts and the Velcro released, revealing that they weren't shorts at all, just a wrap to keep them from being arrested while in the marina. Marla took off the bikini and came over to Pete so she could pull down the Speed-o's. Once all four were nude John pointed the boat north along the coast and started pointing out things that he thought would be of interest to Pete.

In the first hour of heading north they passed near about six other boats and waved to the people aboard each boat. Most waved back and a couple waved and yelled.

John explained that out here the Coast Guard had much more pressing duties than harassing nude boaters. He explained that last week they had caught a boat with over a ton of marijuana aboard, and a few days before that they stopped a boat with ten illegal aliens aboard. John said that the Coast Guard people knew their boat by sight and they might draw alongside and say hello but never stopped them.

Pete loved being out on this big boat. Other than a vacation a few years before, when he took a cruise on a ship, he had never been on any boat bigger than about twenty-four feet long. The only comparison he could think of between the smaller boat and being on John and Sam's boat was the difference between riding in a sports car and riding in a limo. He liked the limo.

At about ten o'clock John gave the wheel to Sam and with her help they turned the boat and headed away from shore. Within half an hour the shore had receded to a point on the horizon. Ahead of them Pete could see what he thought must be an island. An hour later they were in a small lagoon of that island, dropping anchor and getting ready for a picnic lunch. They ate a wonderful salad that John had made before they left the marina. After they cleaned up after the meal Pete came back up on deck to the sight of John sucking on Sam's right breast with one hand at her vulva. He looked around for Marla and didn't see her on deck. Then he heard splashing in the lagoon and looking in the proper direction saw Marla swimming for shore. He dove from the boat and swam hard to catch her. He caught her as she was knee deep walking toward the beach.

He turned her towards him and took her in his arms. The small waves of the lagoon were about six inches at best, breaking against their legs as they kissed. Soon they were up on the beach, lowering Marla gently to the sand. Gently so none of the grit would get into her, just Pete. When his penis touched her opening he discovered she was very slippery with her own lubrication and he didn't have to press very hard at all to slide into her. Pete had never had sex on a beach in broad daylight before. He discovered that he loved it. Just before he came Marla asked that he give it to her in the mouth. He pulled out of her vagina and she quickly twisted around taking him into her mouth. Five seconds later he came hard. She kept all of it in her mouth and swallowed. She had come twice already. Being attentive Pete had stroked her clit as he pumped in and out of her.

They splashed around for a few minutes and then swam back out to the boat. As they climbed the ladder at the stern Pete noticed the name painted on the stern. It said, "Without a Stitch." He also noticed that underneath the American flag on the stern was a smaller flag with a capitol "N" on it. When he asked Marla she told him the "N" stood for nudist.

On the way back to the marina they did see the Coast Guard boat. It came past them and the crewmembers on deck waved. Of course Sam and Marla waved back. Pete and John waved too but the Coast Guard men didn't care about them.

John shared with them that he and Sam would be gone for two weeks, starting in two days. They had a charter for a two week trip for six people. They were nudists and from Wisconsin. John also let them know that they were talking to some folks who wanted a long charter, all the way to Hawaii. If it worked out they would be gone for months.

On the way back to Marla's Pete talked with Marla about logistics. He wanted to give them a shot at being an "US", and he was thinking about how.

"Marla, I need office space. At least a room twelve by twelve, a desk, a DSL or cable line, a phone and somewhere I can meet with a client if I need to."

"Ok. When we get home get some paper and draw what you want. I own the empty lot next door. We can build an extension to the house that is connected and isolated. Make it as big as you want. If you think having a bathroom in the extension would be good we can price that too."

"I mentioned I travel sometimes. I need to spend three weeks in St. Paul. Are you going with me?"

"If there is a nudist resort near where you need to be, I'm going for sure. If there isn't... I'm still going. I can wear clothes for three weeks, as long as I get you naked every night."

"Ok. Then as of this moment, I'm in. I am your man, boy-friend, significant other or might-as-well-be-husband."

"We need to talk about money."

"Ok. Talk."

"If this becomes an official marriage I bring a million in CD's, another million in property. I have no debts. I use a credit card or six but pay them off every time the bill shows up." Marla said.

"I own a house that's worth close to half a million. I have about that much in the stock market and another half a mil in CD's and other small investments. I live on credit cards and like you I pay the bill so there are never interest charges."

"I can show you the household books and I recommend we split them right down the middle. I'll pay the bills and you can write me a check once a month. Ok?"

"Like I said, I'm in."

"I don't want to wear a wedding ring. My preference is that you don't wear one either. There's just too much societal energy on them."

"Would you like a ceremony of some sort to declare our status as attached and committed?"

"Yes. With John and Sam leaving in two days that makes it tough. I'd like them involved in the ceremony."

"Call them. See if it's possible to have the ceremony before they leave. Call everyone you want involved and let's see if we can do it tomorrow."

"Just like that."

"Look, I haven't been in town a whole week, but we did communicate before we met. I came down here with the idea of meeting the woman I would spend the rest of my life with. The rest of my life started when you pulled the Mustang to the curb and I got in. The rest is details. I don't need a ring, a ceremony, or an announcement printed in the paper. All I need is you, standing in front of me telling me that you are my life partner for as long as I live."

Pete pulled the car into the garage and closed the door. They went out by the pool and she put her wonderful tits up against his chest. She looked into his eyes and said, "I am your life partner, today, tomorrow and for all the tomorrows of our lives. I willingly accept as my job being your partner in everything. I love you."

He kissed her and said the same words back to her. She kissed him. They went into the house and she picked up the phone. Her first call was to Sam.

"He's the man." She said when Sam answered. Pete only heard her side of the conversation.

"Can you and John come here tomorrow for the ceremony?"

"How about five in the afternoon?"

"You were my first call. I'll call everyone when we hang up."

"Ok. Five tomorrow. I love you."

She called everyone Pete had met and they were all willing and able to be at Marla's at five the next day.

They talked about the ceremony late into the night. Parts of it worried Pete but he saw the logic and need for inclusion. They slept until almost eleven the next morning and then went shopping for the things Marla wanted for the ceremony.

At four Sam and John arrived. They were happy that the ceremony had been moved up in time so they could participate. John took Pete out onto the beach and talked with him for a few minutes.

"Pete, did Marla tell you what is expected in the ceremony?"

"You mean about the sex?"

"Yes."

"She told me. I'm still wrapping my head around it and I'm not sure I can do it."

"I know. We were raised in a culture that has such huge taboos about anything that even comes close to homosexual behavior..."

"You did it?"

"Yes. And when I framed it in my mind properly, it wasn't repulsive, just strange."

"So, you've had sex with everyone in the family?"

"Yes. With the men it's been oral. My ass belongs to Sam and Sam alone. When the ceremony for us happened I thought about what I was doing. Not just that I was sucking Mark's cock, and Henry's, and Frank's but that I was making a physical connection with the love and the commitment we have to all the members of the family. In my head I was physically taking part of each of them into me as a symbol that we are forever unified in caring for each other and all our wives."

"He came in your mouth?"

"He did. It's your ceremony, we all will cum in your mouth. You will be inside every pussy and every man will be inside you. You will be inside every man as well."

"What if I freak and can't?"

"That's why I brought you out here. If you suck me now then during the ceremony it will be easier."

Pete looked for a bench or a rock. He found one and sat down. He was quiet for a while and then said, "Ok. I've thought about what you've said and it makes sense. This is as good a place as any, I think. Drop your shorts and let's do this."

John unbelted his shorts and they slid to the ground. He stepped forward and Pete reached out and held John's cock in his hand. As he slowly stroked he felt it grow. His mind changed from how strange and gay his actions were to fascination with feeling something so familiar from the outside rather than feeling it from the inside. When John was mostly hard he moved a little forward and Pete lowered his face to John's shaft and opened his mouth.

At the first touch Pete's mind rebelled. His head called him a queer, a fagot and he suddenly wanted to spit John out and throw up... but he didn't. He took more of it in and looked up at John's face. He told himself it was the most intimate thing he would ever do with another man. It was a symbol of his commitment to John and the family.

John pumped in and out and it wasn't long before he said, "Get ready Pete! Here it comes!"

The end of John's cock swelled and a stream of hot cum filled Pete's mouth. He automatically swallowed and as he did his mouth was refilled with the second load. He swallowed all of it. John pulled his shorts back up and helped Pete to stand. Nothing had been said.

As soon as Pete was standing John dropped to his knees and opened the fly of Pete's pants. Pete was not surprised that he was hard, but he was embarrassed.

"I got hard too." John said, then his mouth took half of Pete's cock inside and he began to suck. Pete had been given many blow jobs in his life and this one was different. The energy was all man energy. The pressure built quickly and his knees weakened as he suddenly was unloading into John's mouth!

It took a huge effort for Pete not to bellow as he gave his spunk to John.

When he was shrinking back to normal size John pushed his cock back inside his pants. John stood up and said, "I don't know about how it is for you but I feel a stronger connection with you now."

"Yeah. I don't quite know what to do with what I'm feeling, but ... I've got to sit with it for a while."

"Your while will be fast. It's a quarter to five. We need to get back." They walked back to Marla's house in into the back yard. The family was there. There were candles and flowers all around and as soon as both men were inside the yard Sam came to them and kissed Pete.

She whispered, "You taste like John. Welcome into the family, my new husband."

Then she kissed John. Many kisses were shared and then the stereo played and everyone turned to see Marla come to join the group. She wore flowers in her hair, thigh high nylons and high heeled sandals. John and Sam helped Pete get undressed and everyone else undressed as well.

Marla came to Pete and held his hands. Everyone got quiet. She spoke, "I choose you as my primary partner for my life, my love and our family. I promise to love you, honor you, care for you, support you in body, mind and spirit for all the days and nights of our life."

Pete said, "I choose you as my primary partner for my life, my love and our family. I promise to love you, honor you, care for you, support you in body, mind and spirit for all the days of our life. I choose to love each member of the family with the same commitment and promise as I give to you. I love you."

People clapped and hugs were given. The music came back on and Marla began to dance with Pete. No one else danced. As they danced Marla touched Pete and he became erect. When she was satisfied with his intention she lifted her left leg and guided his cock inside her. As he entered her they both said, "We are as one. Married in body, mind and spirit."

Marla pulled back a little and Pete was no longer inside her. She turned and John took Pete's place, sliding his cock into her. Sam lifted her leg and guided Pete within her pussy. John kissed Marla as Sam and Pete kissed. They separated and each got new partners. When Mark stepped to Pete he didn't hesitate. He dropped to his knees and took Pete's member into his mouth. Two strokes and he stood again. Pete dropped to his knees and sucked Mark. He noticed Sam with her face implanted into Marla's pussy. When Mark was close he held Pete's head and gave him his load. As he stepped away John took his place. Carol moved to replace Sam at Marla's pussy.

After everyone in the family had tasted or been inside everyone else the dinner was served. The ceremony was over. Pete had married the family. Marla had her partner.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers