All Comments on 'Walking up to the Door Ch. 02'

by CandleLit

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lagunabilagunabiover 15 years ago
Loved it!

My favorite position - my tongue licking a wet pussy filled with cum and a hard cock deep in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

You're a very good writer who knows how to tell a hot story. Thanks so much for sharing this with us and hope you continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

If only I could meet a couple like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bi sub hubby

One of the best stories I've read.I want that to happen to my wife and ISO bad I can taste it. Please write more stories like this or tell me where to find

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

A hot story and one that I would like to live out. Good writing, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gorgeous

So sexy that in a threesome, two men and a women can fuck and suck each other without any boundaries, doing anything that feels good, no inhibition. Id love that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very well done

More chapters please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My dream....

My wife and I fantasized about sharing a bi guy. But in this story I think I'd want to be the single guy. Very hot scenario to be a part of. And thank you for not bringing those pesky condoms into the mix. So much hotter sharing bodily fluids!

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Loved It!!!

What a great story. The three of them coalesced so well. Loved the scene where their guest experienced sloppy seconds in Tracy right after her husband had filled her. As someone who has experienced sloppy seconds over a hundred times as well as sloppy thirds, fourths and fifths far less it is a memorable experience to be thrusting your cock into a cream filled pussy and even better to eat the pie afterwards. Also loved the finale where Trace held their guest to her pussy with her arms and legs as her husband Scott proceeded to fuck his ass hard.

PaulinndPaulinndalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Very hot story!

Love it, would love more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandleLit@CandleLit
If you enjoy my stories, please consider buying them in a compilation on Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Candlelit-Stories-Erotic-stories-loving/dp/B09H8P8ZXG/ Thank you and hope you enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES