All Comments on 'Walter Kresky's Loving Wife'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
Very,very good.

Sexist? perhaps. But my wife has done a similar thing with me apart from going to my place of work. I used to work in a shop and I am sure the customers would complain. I would imagine that this EVERY married mans fantasy some have this woman on woman thing which is good but can hurt some people if not handled properly. This story is certainly more my fantasy and like I said I have come home to my wife standing ing the hallway in just one of my shirts and a glass of wine and NOTHING else. Anyway thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a bit silly and immature here

way to long.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 15 years ago
Rename Walter and Joanna ...

... to Dragwood and Brondie Brumstead, and you could classify this as Humor and Satire... It would be even better if you could get Dean Young to help and put it in the Illustrated category... You get 75% just for the Drithers thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Contemplating

Loved the story. Made me reconsider marrying again. If she only has a sister... thanks for the contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Plot, lousy writing.

I'm sorry, i really watned to like the story but the wife had no real personality. She was a fuck toy, a miad, a cook but she wasn't real.The patronizing way that she was wrote made me want to hurl. Thaks for ruing what could have been a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A little too goody goody

This reads like a handbook of the boyscouts. Or maybe the adult sequel of Dick and Jane. The female character needs much more depth and a realistic personality. This story belongs in the "Romance" section, not the "Loving Wives" section. :)

cippy2kcippy2kabout 15 years ago
ugh

the japs are slanty eyed devils bent on tojo defeating the usa..the japs must be bombed to submission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice

nice as a lot of your stories.

"By way of a taster, 'The Stepford Fans' concerns a normal married couple, Walter and Joanna Kresky, who move to the suburb of Stepford in Greater Milton Keynes. Walter quite likes soccer" .-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
v. cool

who hasn't had fantasy like this -- specially before they were married? Beautiful!!!

genealguygenealguyover 13 years ago
GEE!

...a Loving Wife tale with (gasp) a loving wife. LOL Thanks for a great story. Very arousing and entertaining. Jim

kracker1966kracker1966about 13 years ago
Greart Story

Loved this one. Hope to see more, just found your writing and hjope all your stuff is this good thanks.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

A quite fun to read story, with an actual Loving Wife, at last, hahaha. I've enjoyed it a lot. Thanks!

firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 11 years ago

A wonderful joyful change from some of the depressing stories to be found here.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 9 years ago
Ward & June

Having never seen "The Stepford Wives" I instead imagined Ward and June from "Leave It to Beaver" in the leading roles of this send up. Anyone who read the disclaimer preceding the story and the very last few lines cannot possibly be confused about the intention of the author! CP has indeed accomplished his goal and deserves no less than a *5*! As for being too long? I have copies of cook books and women's magazines written in the late forties that I inherited from my mother and grand mother and I assure there was an attitude at that time that did encourage catering to the man of the house so how do you satirize this sexist behavior without being over the top? The real challenge would to turn this idea inside out and since CP has effectively retired I don't see that as a possibility! If one of his many stories has done this I would hope that another reader would clue me in. Hope all is well with you CP, thanks for a spot on story!

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 7 years ago
Dain, you're a great writer!

Charles,

In my humble opinion, you are the best writer on Literotica.

It is so fun to read your stories and imagine I was living them out.

Joanna is the perfect woman in every way.

Thanks for the great stories!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 7 years ago
Now that's a fantasy

A good one. But still a fantasy. Two words comes to mind Stepford Wife. It was fun to read and most definitely different than the usual sewerage on LW. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No, Sorry

You lost me at “Japanese adult videos”, hyacinths, lilacs and lavender. I didn’t think it would be my cup of sake, so to speak.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Damn, I just wish....

My wife was a Delta Nu. 5***** guess she got a M.R.S degree

BabalooieBabalooieover 1 year ago

Does she have a sister?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boring beyond belief.

DazzyDDazzyD2 months ago

I kept waiting for her to go meet another lover! My wife is just like this woman! It's never-ending all the time. musk offered me 8 million, and Gates offered me 10 million. I am still taking bids…

Get serious!

Btw my wife does have a sister, LTD BOOM. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous