Walter Kresky's Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, dearest," Joanna moaned. "Fuck me so fucking hard!"

Walter, the king of the castle, magnanimously granted his queen's request. He began to thrust with considerable force and fury, fucking his wife, her body, her cunt, with as much energy and vigor he could muster.

"So fucking good," Joanna groaned. She even stopped meeting her husband's thrusts, letting herself simply enjoy being repeatedly pierced, stuffed, and stabbed by his bludgeon. She was no longer role playing as she was getting so thoroughly and roughly fucked she did indeed feel so fucking good. She squeezed her cunt muscles with all her might, as if she was trying to block his away, but instead suddenly found her self shuddering and shivering with the spasmodic onset of her climax. "Walter!" she cried with rapture and joy, her body twitching and jerking in her restraints, her cunt squirting against his still thrusting cock.

But Walter's cock quicky shot back, his dick suddenly jerking and spraying deep up inside Joanna's cunt. "Fuck, Peaches," he gasped.

"Yes, yes," squealed Joanna, squeezing even harder on Walter's cock, cuddling and snuggling her husband's dick in the most intimate way possible, milking his cock to fill her cunt with his cream.

It might be difficult for some men to cum three times in one day, but these men were not married to Joanna Kresky. Walter could feel his cock drowning in his own gism as he continued to spurt and squirt his stuff deep up inside his lovely Joanna, her cunt becoming slippier and slippier as the slimy slick goop continued to jettison from his swollen purple bulb, his body and mind swept away in a delirious state of primal euphoria.

When he was done he rested for awhile, embracing his wife in the more traditional manner, giving her sweet pecks on her cheek, her nose, her eyes, and then her lips.

Joanna smiled through her exhaustion. She knew what he was up to now and she would have none of it. "Nice try, honey, but tomorrow it's my turn. I was your Stepford wife today. Tomorrow you will be my Stepford husband."

He smiled ruefully, not because he didn't want to be her Stepford husband. He just knew he could never be as good as her. He had such a lovely wife.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you made it to the end, and enjoyed it. This was a fun one to write. Please do take the time to vote (particularly if you did like it!), and if you have any suggestions for a sequel, I would be quite happy to hear them.