All Comments on 'Wana'be Model'

by Victoriajohn

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
jack jacksonjack jacksonover 19 years ago
nice story

Funny and hot story. No, it wasn't very believable, as the previous writer suggested, but these stories are about suspending our belief. I love the way she's gradually led down the road of debauchery.

More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it

Hi, I am a Swedish wife, I loved this story! I almost would want it to happen to me, but it's a bit scary too, what if someone you know would see it.

My husband would have thrown me out, he should have left me with the trash.

But thank you a lot fot this story, I love to read more of it if you write.

Love C

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Send more

found it to be very intresting and would love to read sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome, erotic and hot

By far the most erotic story i have read in recent times. Victoria you are simply hot and awesome. When i started reading the story i could help but finish it , anticipating what next? Waiting for your sequel. Erotic and absolutely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad story but in serious need of editing. Waist is the thinnner part of your body just above your hips. Many times you used it instead of "waste", which is what I think you meant. Small typos/ errors like this tend to chuck me out of a story.

Jazz E.Jazz E.over 19 years ago
Not too bad

While it was rather predicatble, it was engaging. As has been mentioned, you need to do a bit more proofreading - watch out for homonym errors not caught by spell-checkers.

What becomes of the video? Do her husband, friends and family eventually see it? Perhaps, that's fodder for a sequel.

Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good story

just like to say that you should ignore the people who commented on your skill as a writer.

this site is not for fans of wordsworth or any number of great writers its about erotic stories i.e. sex.

if these people want great works of literature they should read war and peace, or write themselves, IF THEY ARE UP TO IT.

not come on to an erotic story site and pass judgement.

as to the first comment grow up ladies this is pure fantasy and should be treated as such, the vast majority of men who read nonconsent stories would never EVER harm or hurt a woman IT IS FANTASY.

sorry for the diatribe but these people who think they are gods gift to writers really piss me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fantastic

what an imagination best i have read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superb!

Very long drawn-out teases that just makes you want to read more. Now that's Erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sign me up

tuck my pain awaye

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GR8 1

Hey I liked the way u gradually built it up.....very hot

msqtechmsqtechabout 18 years ago
great writing

I love every story i read of yours thankyou very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
CONTINUE!!!!!

Please continue with this storyline. If some don't like it because it is rough, they should look up the meanings of both nonconsent and reluctance, this story if very good.

As for being predictable most all rape is somewhat predictable. Keep it up.

Thanks,

Joel

i_jenjen_ii_jenjen_ialmost 18 years ago
Great one..

I love it very much.. reminded me of my past experiences too..

But I love it :)

melsdadmelsdadover 17 years ago
Loved it, still boned as I type this

What a great erotic fantasy. A completely exciting read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well written, but unbelievable

The nonconsent stories are always tricky to write -- the writing in this one is good, the sex is well described, but the premise of the story is totally implausable. So one hand giveth while the other taketh away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Vicky J Rocks!

Top notch Vicky,you sure have a hell of an imagination,or you've had an 'interestin' life

Best Wishes

hl13044hl13044over 16 years ago
Fantasy fulfilled

this was the most amazing story. I have often had fantasies like this. Keep it up and I would like to see more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I loved it.

I thought it was great. A lot longer than what I usually read, but it held my attention. A little predictable, but awesome. Will look for more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant!!

Loved it! dumb-arsed woman getting taken for a ride time and again.Look forward to readin your other stories.

CorlagonCorlagonalmost 16 years ago
H.O.T.

What can I say, I re-read this one, and it never gets old. The build up is awesome, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fuck yes

omg definetly write another this was amazin and i got off a couple times through out the story....loved it.

CurtisNeeleyCurtisNeeleyabout 15 years ago
Unvelievable, but fun to read!

This would never work. It is exactly why all the pro photographers are under unwarranted suspicion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fantastic

i love the story i hope the second part will come with more erotic and fetish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

MASSIVE TALE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
To be honest ...

To anyone that has ever been with a girl and knew what they were doing, not so much in the sense of how well the had sex but in the way you can manipulate people its perfectly believable, It's so easy and throughout the story you can tell that it shows the basics of manipulation through fundamental human emotions, those emotions being, in order of importance Hope, Lust, and Trust. However there are several other traces of emotions but they don't play as large a role as those three. Also, for the most part the other emotions are hard to spot out unless you have ever done something along the lines of this (manipulation for sex). For any nay-sayers... Have you ever told a girl that you wanted to be with her forever to get down her pants? Then technically speaking your manipulating her hope and trust, now say it when you've got your hand down in your pants and its boom, anything you want as long as you say/play it right. You just have to know what type of girl she is, so you can say it accordingly.. if the girl is afraid of commitment.. say it in a way so she takes the word BE as bang. if its a girl who likes fairy tales *no explanation needed* (happily ever afters cough cough) BE should be taken as marry, have a family, kids etc. Belive you me this story would work in a heart beat if played accordingly, and to quote a movie that applies.. Forgetting Sarah Marshall... "HE SAID NO!.. HALFWAY THROUGH A BJ DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS?" it applies to both sexes gentlemen and ladies. Tim K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This evolves perfectly! 4 Stars

Truly a great submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Bad, But Not Believable

Well, there are some really good bits in terms of sexual content, but the dialogue is not very believable or realistic, and the plot is ludicris. I demand two things from the erotica that I read. 1. It needs to rev me up, at least get me warm and wet, but preferably help me get off with one of my favorite toys. and 2. It needs to be remotely believable. Now, a rape, in the physical sense is believable, because it is a proven fact that most women are infirior in strength and stamina to men, but they are not infirior cognatively by a long shot; they are not this dumb. Honestly, the woman in this seemed to be suffering with mild to moderate mental retardation. If something is going to get me going, it must be mentally and physically stimulating. Perhaps, if you had made her a bit dumb, but not quite so blatently stupid, this would have worked. For instance, have her stupidity get her into the fix, have it go, perhaps to the bit where one man touches her through the material, then have all hell break loose with force, cajoling, threatening, etc, then have the story progress, because she is afraid of being left naked in the wilderness, or of losing her husband and her relationship with her mother and baby and community. The threat of being abandoned with out clothing, would have been enough, in and of it's self. The part where she asks in the car if she is still going to get the modeling job is just too much. That ruened it for me. There are some good elements here, but you sort of gave up on the group sex scenes, by dropping off the details and having your first-person narator sort of lose her self to the point where she couldn't provide much information to the reader. The last scenes were a bit too much. Maybe cutting them, not discarding them, but using them for a further continuation later would have worked better. These are literary problems I have with the plot. Two problems I had with it personally, are just my preference, and should be considered more opinion, whereas that last bit was meant to be respectful constructive critisism. One problem that I had was that this woman had a three month old for Christ's sake. Then again, the fact that she was not breastfeeding, and that her baby spent plenty of time hanging out in her pram, instead of in her mother's arms or in a baby carrier really does say enough about this woman as an unfit mother. I am a mother, and while I think that mommies can be sexy, even that, if a mommy, of an older child wanted to descretely make a porno, it wouldn't be the end of the world, as an erotica plot line. This was disturbing, with the age of her baby. The second thing that really killed the sexual tention for me, causing me to have to withdraw vibe, go and shower, do some house work and then return to this and get all worked up all over again, was the comment that one man or perhaps your protagonist, I can't recall, made about her oddly shaped clit resembling a little boy's dick. That was horrible. There is a good reason that this site does not support kiddy porn, even in purely written form. As a mother, that really disturbed me quite a lot. I was gratified to see far fewer spelling and gramatical mistakes then I usually see in erotica, but there were still quite a lot. I am of the opinion that erotica, literotica is an art form, but it must be treated as such, and proof reading is key. Don't feel badly. There is only one story I have ever found on this site that I didn't wind up writing to the author, pleeding with them to proof-read and spell-check for crying out loud. Her stamina and the number of times she could be aroused and orgasm in that short period of time was completely unrealistic, but you could solve that plot hole by stringing this out over a few days, perhaps having the reader take peeks at several women conned into the studeo instead of focusing on one, or having a complex ruse full of threats and kidnapping style encounters, with the same woman. I saw you trying to address this with an energy drink, but that is not nearly enough. I understand that men hung like horses with twelve inch long cocks are par for the course in erotica land, and some artistic licence must be taken to get the readers hard or wet respectively, but the issue of her not being able to take it is ludicris. Have you ever had a baby? Well, babies are generally six to eight pounds, and around twenty inches long, and no man alive has a dick that size. She would not have had that trouble. There was one place where you put him instead of her and where some names got switched around, but that is easily fixed. Don't think I hate your work entirely or that I am attacking you. I don't even bother to review stories that I don't give at least a three or four to, or that I think are awful, but somehow the imagery did it for me arousal wise. Yours was a three for me and it did get me off, but it was so long, that the last was read in a coming-down state which wipes away a bit of the glitter and the polish that being aroused can often lend to a story and keep the literary critic's sexually charged brain from noticing glaring spelling mistakes or repetative language, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

amazing!!! can't stop with just one read!! fuckin hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really

Awesome I love wives who are reluctant to cheat but are stupid enough too then end up becoming a cum loving slut! Please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great sexual imagary, plot unbelievable

I agree with those who say that the plot has to have a semblance of reality. You should feel that such a thing can happen to you / around you.

However, I have to compliment the author on the effort put in. Thanks for taking the time and effort to write and post this. Yes, there are proofing errors, and it would be have been nice if it was proofed, but I can live with some language errors in an erotic story. What am more picky about is the storyline, which I think was very far fetched. I wish this was a tad less unrealistic.

Also, the story was a little too long for my liking. A 20% lesser word count would not taking anything much away from the story and made it crisper as well.

Jordan72Jordan72over 13 years ago
One of my favs

This story always has me coming back to read because it is one of the best. I love the manipulation of a woman doing something she normally wouldn't. btw cracks me up people complaining about realism. this is fantasy...if it was real, we could just live our lives, but we want to read things that probably wouldn't happen, but we wish it did. This story provides that...and I want it to keep going with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Please come on let's have more! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
heaven

I'd love to make a film with all those men

Kitty_CreamKitty_Creamabout 11 years ago
HOT!

Got me all hot and bothered. Loved when she got convinced to just let the cock go inside her but not fuck he.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well fucked

excellent ,very well written and keeps you wanting to see what comes next

michael1950michael1950almost 11 years ago
This was familair

The whole premise reminded me of a porno site called (Bang Buss) where they guys do much the same with a girl promising her money then dump her on the street after they fuck her. A fantasy for sure, makes you wonder how much it really happens or worse how many stupid women are there like her, rather I haven't met any and I am 63, women who get caught in these situations usually wind up dead. Ladies any of you agree that the whole scenario stunk from the get go. Any gumshoe worth his salt would have these con men rapists in the slammer.

jayzeebjayzeebover 10 years ago
witty

It was fun n erotic to read.

blackgblackgalmost 10 years ago
Bone Dry

Loved it. Still got an unconventional boner and spent of seamen. Hence: bone dry. Too much to take in before work... on the cat that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tell me...

was it a true story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow amazing narration dude

one of the hottest ever I had ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice work Victoriajohn

Wow, that was a long but very hot story, the third of yours I've read. The theme of hot but demure wives who turn into insatiable sluts at the touch of a big cock is one that gets me going everytime. I think you do an excellent job of spinning a story line, putting in detail of the sex, and the characters to keep us clicking away for page after page, nice work - I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait

Great story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcover 7 years ago
I know exactly how she feels

Great story. I'm so wet and stroking my clit reading it!

I have the same "problem" once a man plays with my nipples or strokes my pussy

I turn into a total slut and give them anything they desire! They can use all three of my pleasure holes and I'll beg them to call some friends to come play with me to!

I need more every time and up I have woken up in a bed with four or more guys I don't know filled with cum.

Kisses,Wendy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fabulous story the best on the site !!! Please write the next part very soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story, Bet it was real.

Bet it was real, because my young wife went through almost the same thing.

She had a portfolio done, and sent out her pictures to a number of places to get assignments.

All where quit reputable companies, however when she went for her audition at one of them she was taken advantage of.

She was modeling bra's and panties, when they viewed the shots, her pubic hair was very noticeable.

Not very good for the catalog, to distracting and sexual.

So the photographer Bill and his assistant Jim talked my young wife into a bikini shaving.

This is how she explained it to me.

They told me that by shaving me the shots would be ok for print

Jim got the shaving cream, razor, towel, water bowl, and oil.

Bill told me to lay down and that he has done this a number of times to salvage a session. I removed my panties, and was laying on my back with a towel under my butt my legs spread.

Then he lathered up my pussy with shaving cream, and was rubbing small circles around my pussy, and down to my ass. Telling me what a nice tight body I have.

While Jim watched him, I noticed he had a hard, so did the Bill.

Now he was rubbing up and down my pussy to my ass, I was getting wet.

When he began to shave me, he started at the top and worked his way down.

Then he pushed my leg up so he could shave me on the side, Bill had his finger in my pussy holding it open as he shaved me.

Jim moved closer watching every move, his hard on was pointing straight out at me.

When Bill went to the other side he put two fingers all the way in my wet pussy.

Jim came up towards me with his tented pants inches from my face.

Bill kind of rotated his fingers in my pussy so he was touching my g spot, with his palm on my clit.

I let out a moan, I think, Ahhh or Oh Fuck.

That's when Jim took his big cock out, and put it in my open mouth.

I sucked on that cock tasting all his pre cum, feeling his balls with my hand, as he put his fingers in my open cunt as Bill took his cock out, lined it up and pushed into my wet pussy to the hilt.

Jim took my top off and was playing with my nipples, as he face fucked me.

I didn't think he could get the head in my throat, but he did.

Then I came my cunt squeezing and milking Bill's cock as he moaned filling my pussy with his cum.

Bill slowed down then softened and slipped out if me, I felt his cum oozing from my pussy.

Jim wasted no time turning me over and table fucked me from behind

As he filled me up with his big cock, stretching me open, slowly pushing it in inch by inch until he was all the way in me. I never felt so full.

Now fuck me with that big cock. Fuck it's sooo thick.

Bill got hard watching us, and brought his cock over for me to suck.

I could taste my pussy on him as I sucked him off. He came in my mouth and I swallowed all of it.

After Jim pumped my full of his cum, Bill finished shaving me as I sucked another load of cum from Jim. Swallowing his big load

We never took the pictures that day, when I went back we finally got the bra and pantie shots done.

Then we did some nudes, and two videos me with Bill then with Jim.

We where thinking of doing a video of shaving with Jim and Bill.

But who would film it.

My wife told me the story after she did the nude shots, and the prints came back.

After the second round of sex with these two.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
WOW

I totally loved the story, although as with most erotic material it was hardly believable. I might have liked a happier ending as I hated that Brenda went through all that for nothing! Thanks for your great work, I'll look for more future similar stories.

MrNonSequiturMrNonSequituralmost 7 years ago
Masterpiece

One day f my all time favorites for years. I have a story similar I want to write, this is a real inspiration. Would love to see more stories from you but these are not easy to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You did a great job story telling.

I know this is a work of fiction, but in real life three buddy and I got a dumb woman at work to let us fuck her brains out on a pile of mail bags. We just started talking her into letting us see her huge areolas , which were the largest we had ever seen, and she was quiet proud of them. And it did not take us long to have her cloth off and onto her back, taking turns filling her pussy.Thank you Nancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Use me

I love this story it makes me cum ober and over each time i read it imaging it was me being fucked

All my love jackie

jacqeline.grainger@mail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more

love to see her blackmailed into more , then at church the minister makes her his slave after hubby sees movie and kicks her out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

More of the same please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoyable story but wish not so nonconsent -

Ok to be reluctant at start but I think would have been more enjoyable if near then end she was enjoying herself more & looking forward to the next time which would be the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good plot. Good action. Good character development. That’s a 5.

EdandMarieEdandMarieover 3 years ago
Keep Going

Enjoyed it very much. Would love if you continued the story!!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dumb story

It's just another stupid story. No sense at all. The plot is just for children to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, once you get a slut worked up you can get her to just about anything, that is how a few of us got a co-worker to pull a train.

ianmoone_ckianmoone_ckover 2 years ago

This is one of my most favorite stories on Literotica. Do you ever plan on writing more of these?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is as a very compelling story. I really enjoyed how you wove your desire to succeed with your reluctance to comply, being lead one step at a time ever closer to full submission and eventually the realization that you had been conned. Very well done!! Can’t wait for your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story ,what about next chapter (say) six months later they come back and blackmail her to do more.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

then she came back with a gun

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A turn on that one won't soon forget.

GoonShitGoonShit5 months ago

Very hard to read. English isn't the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous