Wanda Pt. 02

Story Info
Kathy, or her mother????
4.5k words
4.57
24.8k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

The movie was a bust. It was a sequel to a movie from the '80s and was nowhere near as good as the original. As I drove Kathy to her place, I asked her what was on her mind so much lately that she'd skipped going to work and cancelled the date at the barbecue.

"I think my mom is having an affair," she said.

She couldn't see the sweat breaking out on my forehead in the dark car. "Why do you think that?" I asked, proud that I'd kept my voice level.

"She said she was going to Aunt Rosie's house but when I called, my aunt had no clue that Mom was supposed to be visiting," she explained. "Plus, she's made some comments that makes me think that her and Dad don't...uh, 'fool around' much any more."

"She seemed pretty happy at dinner," I suggested.

"That's another thing," Kathy said. "She came back all happy. Well, except for when she first got home. It was almost like she didn't want to be there."

I took a chance with my next comment. I didn't know what Kathy thought of her father, but said, "I've only met your dad once but he didn't come across as the loving husband and father."

I could hear the conflict in her voice when she replied. "No, he's not. I could see why she would have an affair...as far back as I can remember, Dad hasn't paid her much attention. But they ARE married. She should get a divorce if she wants to carrying on with someone else."

"Maybe she doesn't want to get divorced but still wants someone that appreciates her?" I asked. "I mean, she must love your father because they're still together after...what, 25 years?"

"Yeah, about 25," Kathy said absently. "Maybe. Or it could be that she's afraid of leaving him because she's never worked and Dad's always provided for her."

"Or there's some other explanation and she's not having an affair," I ventured.

"That's possible," Kathy admitted. "She could have just wanted to get away from everyone for a while." She sighed. "I don't know, and I'm not sure if I want to know. But it still bothers me."

I pulled into the parking lot of her apartment complex. She'd yet to have asked me to come inside, and we usually just made out for a few minutes in the parking lot before she went inside. This time, however, she just kissed me once.

"I'm sorry I've been kind of distant this weekend," she said.

"That's ok," I replied, "you've got a lot on your mind. I understand that."

She smiled at me and said, "I'll make it up to you, I promise." There was a twinkle in her eye that suggested that the "making up" would be something sexual. Five days ago, I would have jumped for joy. Now, after spending time with her mother, I felt a little uneasy. Still, I managed to act excited at the prospect.

"Want to go out and do something tomorrow night?" she asked.

"Let's make it Wednesday. I have a late flight tomorrow and I work the part-time job on Tuesday," I explained.

"Ok," she said, happily. She leaned over and kissed me again, her hand sliding up my leg and gently squeezed my dick through my pants. It didn't care much about my uneasiness and started to get hard. She giggled at my growing excitement, then got out of the car and went to her apartment.

I went in late the next day, since my flight that day wasn't supposed to return to the airfield until 10PM or so. We were supposed to fly a general and some dignitaries to a conference but the weather at the destination was bad. The flight was cancelled and the passengers drove there instead. I spent the rest of the day making minor repairs to my aircraft, then headed home at 5PM. The phone was ringing when I walked in to my place. When I answered it, it was Wanda.

"Hi," she said. I could hear the happiness in her voice.

"Hi, yourself," I said, smiling. I was still horribly conflicted about the whole Wanda/Kathy thing, but that fled as soon as I heard Wanda's voice.

"We need to talk," she said.

"Yeah," I answered. "We really do."

"Can you meet me somewhere?" she asked.

I considered it. "I don't want to run into Kathy," I replied, a little uneasily. "Can you come over here?"

She sounded startled when I suggested that. "Are you sure?"

"I think it's safer than meeting somewhere," I explained. "Kathy thinks I'm flying tonight so she wouldn't come here, but we might run into her elsewhere." Savannah wasn't a small city, but bad luck doesn't care what size town you live in.

She paused, then said, "Ok. How do I get there?"

I gave her directions, and she said she'd be at my place shortly. About twenty minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and Wanda quickly came inside. I closed the door, and when I turned around her lips were suddenly on mine. The kiss went on and on, and I could feel the passion inside her and the passion building inside me.

She broke the kiss and looked at me. "You're VERY handsome in your uniform." She pulled me tight against her and laid her head against my chest.

I gently pulled away from her. "Things got complicated, didn't they?" I said, my hands still on her hips.

"What are the odds?" she said, suddenly angry. "Of all the people..." Her voice trailed off and she gave me a frustrated look. "I'm not giving you up!"

I was taken aback by the ferocity of her statement. "What happened to me going back to my girlfriend and you going back to your husband?"

She grimaced. "You going back to my daughter, you mean. And my husband? You've met him. I've been happier the last few days with you than I have my entire marriage with him."

I paused. "Why did you marry him?"

"Young and stupid, I guess," she sighed. "My father and him got along pretty well...they both hunt and fish, work on cars, that kind of stuff. Dad was the one who kept pushing me to marry him. I think he viewed my husband as the son he never had. After I did marry him, I was there to cook and clean and fuck and he went off with Dad and did man-stuff."

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"I don't know," she admitted. "If your girlfriend was anybody but my daughter, I'd say the hell with everything and run off with you."

The idea of running off with Wanda unexpectedly appealed to me. And not just because of the incredible sex, either. As I said, she intrigued me for reasons that I couldn't begin to fathom. Of course, the Army would take a dim view of me running off, so even if I did get involved with Wanda full-time, we'd be stuck here in Savannah close to Kathy and Wanda's husband.

Before I could respond, there was a knock at the door. I didn't expect anyone, so I was confused and looked through the peephole in the door. My heart started pounding as I saw Kathy through it.

"Where did you park?" I asked her in an urgent whisper.

"Around the corner," she said, just as quietly. "Who is it?"

I mouthed "Kathy!" at Wanda. Her eyes grew wide, and she started looking around for a place to hide. I pointed at the bathroom and she grabbed her purse and quietly sprinted towards it, shutting the door behind her. I took a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself, then opened the door.

"Hi!" I greeted her, stepping aside so she could come in.

"I thought you were flying?" she said, half accusingly.

"Bad weather," I explained. "The flight was cancelled."

"You could have called," she replied.

"Actually," I replied, "I wasn't feeling too good. I was about to take a shower and go to bed when you knocked."

She looked at me closely. "You probably had a bit of a fever, but it must have broken. You're sweating." She walked over to my combination couch/bed and sat down. I sat down next to her.

"Not that I don't like it, but what brings you over here?" I asked. Just like I never had been inside her apartment, she'd never been in mine either.

"I was just out driving around, trying to make sense of Mom and everything. I ended up on your street and saw your car in the driveway," she said.

"I'm glad you did," I lied.

She picked up my arm and put it over her shoulders, then leaned her head onto me. "I have to find out if Mom is having an affair or not. Really, it's none of my business...that's between her and Dad. But it's driving me nuts not knowing."

"Have you asked HER about it?" I asked, a little bit louder than normal. I wondered if my voice would carry through the bathroom door.

She gave me a dirty look. "And exactly how would I bring that up? 'Hey, Mom, are you fucking around on Dad?'" she scoffed.

"Well..." I said, "Yeah. I mean, say it a lot NICER than that, but basically what you said."

"How would I ask my mom if she was screwing around 'nicely'?" she replied.

"'Hey, Mom, is there someone new in your life?' might work," I suggested. "or something similar. You don't have to focus on the sexual part of it. She'd probably respond better to that than to the 'fucking around on dad' line."

She grew thoughtful. "That might work," she said, nodding. As she did, one of her hands lightly rested on my leg. I got a bit uncomfortable about it when it slowly slid up towards my groin. "What are you doing?" I asked slowly.

"I know I've been teasing you, sexually, you know, and you've stayed the perfect gentleman about it," she said with a lilt in her voice. "A lot of guys would have lost interest by now", she continued, slowly moving off the couch and onto the floor before me. "Some guys would have forced the issue." She placed her hands on my thighs, and slid them up to my crotch.

"Uh...I think I'm coming down with something," I stuttered. "I don't want to get you sick, too."

"I promise I won't kiss you, then," she giggled.

My flight suit had a zipper than ran from crotch to collar, with a slider at both the top and bottom. Her eyes locked on to the slider at the bottom. "Isn't this handy?" she said, pulling the slider up to expose my underwear and gently fishing my half-hard dick out. Her eyes locked with mine, she slowly lowered her head until her lips were pressed against the tip of my dick.

"You don't have to do this," I stammered.

"I want to," she breathed onto my dick, which throbbed at the sensation. "You know I'm a virgin and plan to stay that way until I'm married. But there's other things we can do that are just as good."

Her lips opened, and she slid her mouth down my now rock-hard dick. I couldn't help but groan in pleasure as she slowly worked her mouth up and down my shaft noisily. Her mouth felt every bit as good as Wanda's.

At the thought of Wanda, my dick throbbed in her mouth. I think she took that as a sign that her efforts were appreciated, and began sucking me harder and faster. As she did, I saw the bathroom door crack open behind Kathy, and Wanda's face appeared. She got a surprised look on her face at Kathy on her knees with my dick in her mouth. I gave her an "it's not my fault!" look, but she just pantomimed snickering behind her hand and slowly closed the door.

My orgasm caught me, and probably Kathy, by surprise. One second I was sitting there enjoying her ministrations, the next my dick was throbbing and spewing my cum into her mouth. She snorted in surprise, then I felt the sensation of her swallowing, which only made me cum even harder. She stayed on my dick until I began to soften, then pulled her mouth off of me.

Almost breathlessly, I said, "That was incredible." It wasn't a lie. "You've done that before, haven't you?"

"How do you think I stayed a virgin to the ripe age of 24?" she said, grinning. Then, she stood up and turned towards the bathroom.

"Uh...where are you going?" I said, louder than normal.

"Bathroom," she said, stopping halfway to the bathroom. "I'm not a big fan of the taste."

My heart pounded in fear and I closed my eyes. I knew the fireworks were coming when she opened the door and saw her mother, in three...two...one...

I heard the sound of the bathroom door open, then the faucet running. I opened my eyes to see her drying her mouth with a hand towel. She walked back into my living room and sat next to me again. Confused, I put my arm around her.

"I probably should go over to Mom's," Kathy said.

"You work tomorrow?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Let me know what she says," I suggested.

"I will," she promised, rising up off the couch. I followed her to the door, and we kissed, then she left. I waited a minute for her to pull out of the driveway, then almost ran over to the bathroom. As I got to the door, it cracked open and Wanda was peeking out.

"Is it safe?" she giggled.

"How the HELL did she not see you?" I asked.

"I was hiding in the shower, behind the curtain," she said, stepping out of the bathroom.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't expect her to do that, and..."

She stopped me by putting her finger on my lips, then pulled up her skirt and placed my hand against her panty-covered pussy. She was drenched.

"Seeing you two was very exciting," she admitted.

"It didn't bother you?" I asked, my finger finding her clit under her panties and slowly circling it.

"No," she said, huskily. She pulled my hand away and stepped out of her panties, then kneeled in front of me and took advantage of the zipper on my flight suit herself. Even though I had JUST cum, I felt my dick harden in her hot, wet mouth. She noisily sucked me to full hardness, then released me from her mouth and laid backwards onto the floor. Pulling her skirt up to her waist, she had a hungry look on her face. "Fuck me, Nick."

My dick throbbed hard at the sight of her laying before me, her exposed pussy glistening with moisture. I fell on her with a vengeance, my dick slamming into her hard and causing her to moan loudly. I felt like a raging bull, rutting into her as she begged me to go faster, harder. There wasn't any attempt by either of us to please the other, we raced in unison for our own release, our own pure animalistic pleasure.

Absently, I felt her cum around my dick once, then twice, but I never let up. My hands went to her shoulders, pushing her down onto the floor as I pounded her harder than I'd ever done before, the orgasm building inside me. It arrived with her third, my cum filling her pussy as she half-moaned, half-screamed my name over and over again.

I released her shoulders and held myself over her with shaking arms. I kissed her, before my arms threatened to give out on me and rolled over on to my side next to her.

She breathed, "Wow..." I wanted to say something to agree with her, but I simply didn't have the breath for it.

She pushed me over onto my back, placing her head on my shoulder and her arm around me. I held her tightly, loving the feeling of her against me.

"I..." she said, then faltered.

I raised my head and looked at her. "You what?" I asked softly.

She stayed silent, then shook her head. "Nothing," she responded. She rolled away from me. Confused, I rolled onto my side, putting my arm around her and kissing her shoulder.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She didn't answer, but I felt her shuddering against me. Worried, I sat up and rolled her onto her back. Tears filled her eyes.

"What's wrong??" I asked urgently. Seeing her tears tore into my soul. I didn't know what I'd done, what was going through her mind, but something was really upsetting her.

"Nothing, I'm fine," she choked out, the tears running down her face freely. She pulled herself from my grasp and scrambled to her feet.

"Bullshit," I said, rising after her. "What did I do?"

She stopped and put both of her hands on either side of my face, pulled my head to hers, and kissed me. "Nothing. You're a wonderful man," she said, sadly. She smoothed out her dress, went into the bathroom to pick up her purse, and went to the front door while I stood dumbfounded in the living room. Before I could stop her, she paused at the door facing away from me and said, "Goodbye, Nick."

There was a doom of finality in her voice. I stood there, shocked, unable to comprehend what was going on. After a few long moments, I zipped my flight suit closed and went charging out after her. By the time I did, though, she was already gone.

I went back inside and collapsed on the couch. I noticed her panties, forgotten, laying on the floor. What the hell had just happened?

Chapter 4

I was completely distracted the next day. I went through all the motions at work, but all I could think about was Wanda. I wanted to say the hell with the risks and call her, but she'd never given me her phone number. After work, I went home and changed into my pizza garb. I'd hoped there was a message from her on my answering machine, but the "Message" light was dark.

When I got to the store, Kathy was already there. She smiled when she saw me.

I looked around...all of the other drivers were there doing menial tasks like folding up the boxes and such. "Slow?" I asked.

"More like dead," she replied. "Too close to payday." That was the cycle...we'd be busy as hell on payday and the few days following, then it would die off until the next payday. "Gary's probably going to start sending people home."

Seeing that there was really nothing to do, I got a soda from the dispensor and sat down at one of the tables. Kathy joined me, sitting across from me.

"I went over to Mom's house last night, but she wasn't home. I hung around until she got there," she said in a hushed voice.

"So what did she say?" I asked.

"She WAS having an affair," Kathy replied. "But she broke it off yesterday. I felt so bad for her...she was crying when she got home. I mean, I don't condone her fooling around on Dad, but she was absolutely crushed. It looked to me like she was heartbroken."

My heart went to my throat. "Did she say why she broke it off?" I croaked out.

Kathy gave me a strange look. "You ok?"

I took a healthy swig of the soda, then made a show of swallowing it down. "Something in my throat," I said in a more normal voice.

"She said she fell in love with the guy," Kathy explained. "She said he was a wonderful man and treated her a lot better than Dad ever did, but he's a lot younger than her. She didn't think it was fair to him."

"That's too bad," I said. "If she loved him, and he loved her, age shouldn't really matter, right?"

"Hey," she said, "don't forget my Dad in all this. Ya know, her husband?"

"Maybe if he paid a little more attention to her, she wouldn't be in this situation in the first place," I said. "What's HE doing for her?"

She seemed a bit taken aback at my words. "You sound like you're defending her cheating."

"Well, maybe I am," I said. "Maybe if he didn't treat her like a doormat, she wouldn't have cheated in the first place. Treat her more than someone to 'clean, cook and fuck'?"

Her face was tinging red in anger. "And you know how he treats her from meeting them once?"

I realized I was letting on more than I should, and was dangerously close to spilling the secret between Wanda and I. I forced myself to calm down.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I just think a husband should treasure his wife, and I don't get the vibe from him that he does. You even admitted he's not that great a husband. From what I've seen, your mom is a great lady and a beautiful woman, and I think she should be treated as such."

She didn't respond, just looked at me strangely. I quirked an eye at her. "What?"

"I wasn't sure you were the marrying kind until just now," she smiled.

I laughed. "You weren't? What made you change your mind?"

"'A husband should treasure his wife'," she quoted. The door jangled as customers walked in, and she got up to go behind the counter to get their order.

I had one run that night, then Gary cut me loose. Before I left, though, I went up to Kathy and asked her for her folk's phone number, using the explanation that a buddy needed to find an affordable mechanic's shop and I figured her dad would know one. It was a lie, of course...I desperately needed to talk to Wanda.

12