Wanda, the Starliner, and Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I did. More than a couple of times as it turned out. We was pretty well tuckered out when all was said an' done. Lyin' side-by-side, we got to talkin' for a spell.

"Wanda, I hope I didn't disappoint you, girl. I got to tell you this was just like a dream bein' here tonight."

"Purvis, you know you didn't disappoint me. You're just fishin' for compliments," she laughed softly.

"I suppose. But, you know, I got a thick skin, so you can tell when I'm not doin' so good. I can still learn, even though I'm thirty two."

"You've been teachin' me, Purvis. There ain't nothin' we done tonight that didn't please me all to hell. For one thing ... an' I shouldn't ought to tell you this ... you're a whole mess bigger than Wally. I'm a big girl, an' I need a big man. You're my man, Purvis. I hope to hell this goes on for a long time."

I could tell she was serious, so I rolled over an' pulled her to me an' gave a nice, warm, long kiss. I could see she was a happy lady, so naturally I was happy too. If I had any say in it, it would go on for a very long time.

12