All Comments on 'Want To Play Chikan?'

by bluueboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Syntax Needs Work

A nice story premise, but a little more research was probably needed. Japanese schoolgirls wear dark blue uniforms, the bullet train has airline-type seats, and you need a ticket to ride, there is no standing in the aisles. The metro-area lines have the overcrowded train cars, as does the subway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Anonymous is true. No way this would happen on a bullet train.I was on the metro line, packed in, it was noticeable after a few stops, a Japanese girl moved closer to a corner of the carriage, among a group of 4 men. I watched as gradually her dark blue uniform was lifted, hands were on her. I saw her stroking one guys cock, I didn't see him cum but he moved away, I was pushed closer, her hand reached out to my suit trousers. I moved my hand to her legs, she had pantyhose on and I touched them and they were wet, obviously from the cum of the guy who had just left. I reached down to her pussy, but I felt a cock there against her . I moved my hand to her bottom, god, there was a cock pushing against her there, my cock was out, she was slowly stroking me. The cock pushing against her bottom moved back and pushed against my hand. I opened my hand, the cock slid in, I don't know if he thought it was her hand but I decided to stroke him and soon he was pulsing shooting his cum onto her hose. He moved back, adjusted himself, I pushed myself behind her, my place was immediately taken by another guy. I reached under her, my fingers found a large slit in the hose and I touched her pussy. It was wet and slimy, I was sure I was feeling cum, I pushed my cock as far as I could go between her legs, being a westerner I was much taller than most in the train, certainly the girl, so I just moved back and forward, rubbing my cock against her pussy. I felt a hand on my cock, I stayed still, I watched as she leaned forward, my cock was at her slit and I pushed and I was in her, slowly entering her. I looked up, a hand was on her head pushing it up and down as I started to fuck her going deeper with each push I felt fingers on my balls, I don't know whose they were, didn't care. I looked over, it seemed surreal as at the next station, the train stopped, people got in and out while I was still fucking this girl. When this happened I caught a glimpse of another women, 3 men around her, with her work skirt lifted, a guy behind moving back and forward before my vision was blocked by another guy. I felt her pussy clenching around me, I could not get all my cock in her but I certainly gave her all my cum, I felt it leaking out of her as I pulled back. I adjusted myself, moved back and my place was immediately taken. I stayed on for another 4 stops as the train emptied, the girl moved away. She moved to a seat, it was obviously over. I looked at her, I do not know how old she was, it is hard to tell with Japanese girls but in some counties I am sure I would have broken a law. No regrets though and it was not the only time it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Who needs accuracy? I came so fast.

Valleyvixin74Valleyvixin74almost 6 years ago
My fantasy

As a feminist I should object. My vibrator would laugh at me if I tried. I so often watch bus or train videos of this kind when I need to feel helpless excitement. Yes I wish it were true, and me

WatchedBethWatchedBethalmost 5 years ago
chikan lover

Absolutely loved your story. not all believable but horny and hit the right spot. Great subject matter for more stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous