Wanting Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it never happened.

Ryan had applied immense pressure to the soft area under his package and flexed his pelvis, choking off his flow. He had managed to stop himself from jizzing when he climaxed. The benefit, of course, was that he still had his load and his erection.

Curious as to what happened, Carol slid her mouth off the throbbing cock.

Ryan understood that things might seem weird to his mom, so he gave her assurance to keep going. "It feels so good to have you blow me. I saw what you looked like out in the club. Only in my dreams has a woman like you done something like this for me."

Carol began determinedly blowing again. She made a V with her thumb and index finger under Ryan's shaft, allowing her to practice with precision. The expert vigorously moaned and slurped, lifting her round butt off of her heels, getting her entire body into it.

The most shocking aspect of this blowjob, aside from the unknown incest, was what Carol was realizing on her internal clock.

The five-minute mark was fast approaching, and Ryan was nowhere near cumming.

The Oral Queen's five-minute fellatio rule accounted for one orgasm, not two. The seductive Carol was astounded when she recognized that it definitely had been more than five minutes, and yet, she was not tasting a gooey treat. It had never happened before. But there was nothing else to do but to keep sucking.

"Oh god, this feels so good! You're so fucking sexy!" cried out Ryan, not caring to alter his voice.

Encouraged by the moans and grunts of the man behind the wall, Carol bobbed her head even faster and found a gear she didn't know she had.

About ten minutes into the head session, Ryan was about to cum, and he didn't feel that he could stop it this time. He never wanted his time with his mother to end. He did the only thing he could think of to stop the relentless pleasure.

"Hey, I really wanna eat you out right now."

Carol's head stopped on a dime. In the year that she had been going to this club, a man had never offered to pleasure her orally. She wanted to give the young man on the other side of the wall a drippingly-hot kiss.

But then she got concerned.

"I'm flattered that you'd ask, but I have never had a man interrupt me during head and ask me to do anything that ended up with my mouth off his cock. Is the head okay??"

In a deepened tone, Ryan replied, "Oh, the head is unbelievable. I definitely want to finish in your mouth like we talked about. It's just that... like I said earlier... I want to make you happy. And I wanna taste you."

Carol didn't know if a wet spot had just started forming in the middle of her black thong, or if it had been there for a few minutes now. Either way, she was excited about it. "You're in luck then, because my pussy is nice and wet for you. Babe, you're on your way to getting a BJ from me whenever the fuck you feel like it."

The wife and mother stood up, worked her moist thong down to her heels, turned away from the cock, and lowered herself on her hands and knees so that her pussy lips aligned with the bottom hole.

Ryan lowered himself to his knees and admired the sight of his mom's trimmed, plump pussy pressing into the wide hole. He inhaled the sweet scent and then licked the wet juice off of her lips. He heard a purring moan, and then he passionately made out with his mom's labia. He felt the heat of her body on his face. He worked his tongue around until he heard a louder moan, and then continued that same pattern over and over.

Soon it was Carol who was about to cum. She knew that in this vulnerable position, the man on the other side of the wall could easily slide his bare cock inside of her unexpectedly, but Carol trusted him.

She still couldn't believe that a young stranger was doing this for her. It was a laborious process every rare time she could convince her husband to do this for her. And he never had the desire to perform with this level of palpable eroticism and quality.

Carol felt an orgasm build from her core. Her arms and knees began to quiver underneath her, and the friction in her vulva built up rapidly.

"AAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHH! UHHHHHHHH!"

Ryan heard the loud wail. Hot liquid squirted back from his mother's pussy and splashed all over his face. He was in heaven, and so was his mom.

"Oh fuck! Holy fuck!" yelled Carol, panting heavily on her way to the ground. "That was amazing! You were amazing."

"Thanks. I'm glad I could do that for you," beamed the highschooler as he took his shirt off to use it as a face rag. "And I'm glad your pussy did that for me," he joked, feeling naughty for using a word that his mom had banned in the house.

"Oh, my god!" Carol continued to state her disbelief. "That was the greatest orgasm I can remember. How the hell did you do that? Holy shit, Babe!"

On the other side of the wall sat a proud son. He was genuinely satisfied at having helped someone he loved and cared about so deeply reach a type of happiness that had eluded her for some time.

"You almost made me cum by cumming on my face," grinned Ryan.

"That's right! You still haven't finished yet. Let me take care of that right now."

Carol exhaustedly got back onto her knees and opened her mouth against the higher hole, inviting in the man who had fulfilled her desires.

Ryan accepted the invitation. An expert was inhaling his cock once again. It did not take long.

With her talented tongue, Carol massaged the fleshy underside of Ryan's meat and pressured the pulsating veins running within the shaft. Her lips manipulated the rim of the bulbous tip while she vacuumed up the resulting precum with her mouth.

The lacrosse player's muscular arms forcefully rattled the plywood wall as he braced himself to blow his load. He was paralyzed in place as his mom had complete control over his body. "I'm gonna cum!"

His cock convulsed in Carol's mouth. For a second time, Carol helped the anonymous man bury his cock inside her throat.

This time, there was a tasty reward for the seductress's hard work.

Ryan shouted as all of the energy in his body concentrated toward his groin. He shot rope after rope of thick, hot cum into his mom's throat.

Carol's mouth was filled, and she couldn't swallow fast enough. Cum ran down her chin as she gagged. It was the most satisfying oral she had ever given. She waited there until he was fully spent.

When Ryan slipped out of her mouth, both parties collapsed to the ground breathing heavily.

Carol's head was swimming, and she was remarkably horny. "You taste so good! I can't believe a fucking stranger is making me feel so satisfied!"

She said exactly what Ryan wanted to hear.

"If we satisfied each other so much with my tongue in your pussy and your mouth on my dick, imagine how much I could satisfy you with my dick buried in your pussy."

"Oh, fuck," Carol breathed, "You really know how to turn me on. How old are you?"

Ryan thought about it for a second and realized that his identity couldn't be compromised on age alone. "I'm 18."

"You're only 18? Oh my god, you're better than the men my age. You're actually my son's age." Carol paused. "I hope it wasn't weird that I just said that. Listen, I'm really turned on, and I want you inside of me, but I have a family. And I can't cheat on my husband that way."

"It seems like you always focus on what he wants, not on what you want," Ryan explained. "I'm a stranger behind a wall. You can fuck me and never have to deal with the guilt of knowing who I am. You can just enjoy this one moment of ecstasy."

Maybe it was just the arousal, but the voice behind the wall was making a lot of sense. "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this, but okay. Let's fuck."

Ryan was ecstatic. He was in a dream. "Great! We are gonna love it so much."

"But there is a catch," Carol cautioned. "If I'm going to do something like this with you, then this can't be the last time we screw around. I am NOT saying that I'm going to fuck you again. But we need to have some sort of ongoing thing between us so I don't feel used."

"That's the greatest catch I've ever heard!"

Carol smiled.

"So, how will we meet up here but still make sure you don't know my identity?" The curious son wanted to know how the relationship would continue.

His mom answered, "Well, take my number so that you can message me whenever you want to meet me in here. I don't wanna have to blow through a bunch of dicks to find you again, ha-ha."

I already have your number.

Carol offered, "I have a pen in my purse. Stick your hand through the bottom hole, and I'll write my number. But you can only message me here, not at home."

The sweaty young athlete reached his hand through the hole. "Understood."

And with that last word, Carol noticed that the voice on the other side of the wall sounded rather familiar. She couldn't put her finger on it.

The hand of her soon-to-be lover was extended through the bottom hole. Carol held his hand and wrote her phone number, along with the message, "Best cock ever! - Oral Queen."

As the mother was about to release the masculine hand, she made an alarming discovery. On the hand of the 18-year-old, whose sperm she just consumed, there was a scar. It was a unique scar. She recognized that scar. It was the scar on her son's thumb from when he was 6 and he accidentally cut himself with a piece of glass. She had to drive him to the ER to get stitches.

Carol's face went blank. She had just blown her son.

A million questions sped through her mind, but Carol couldn't think straight enough to answer any of them. Her eyes were as wide as saucers.

Unaware of this revelation, Ryan pulled his hand back to see the erotic message along with the phone number. "Well, I think it's about time that I prove to you I'm the best cock for you."

"Wait... Did you enter my contact into your phone?" The frightened mom waited for an answer that would determine if the scar was somehow just a coincidence or not.

If the man on the other side of the wall were Ryan, then he would realize that she was his mom due to her having the same phone number, which would prevent them from moving forward. If the man on the other side of the wall were someone else, then there would be no issue, and Carol could move forward with her agreement of letting the stranger have his way with her.

But then Carol's mind presented a warped possibility. Ryan could enter the number into his phone knowing it was her and want to do it anyway.

He wouldn't do that. Would he?

"Yeah, I entered it. I'll text you the next time that I'm in here. So... Do you want me to warm up those pussy lips of yours with my tongue?" The muscular son was confident and ready to live his fantasies.

There were now two remaining possibilities. Either the man who was about to stick his penis inside of her was her son, or it was a stranger who happened to sound like Ryan, be the same age, live in the same area, and have an identical scar.

She could sit there and debate the odds all night, but the familiar voice had just offered to perform the same core-shaking cunnilingus again, and she couldn't resist.

The impassioned mother slid her tight, black cocktail dress up and over the curves of her buttocks. With her unsteady hands, she pulled it over her head. Her luscious breasts were free and bounced against her reddened chest. She wanted to be naked.

Her garter socks cushioned her knees just enough as she lowered her body to the ground. Her breasts touched the ground slightly as her elbows and forearms provided stability. Carol pushed her exposed, soaking vagina against the open hole behind her.

"Take me."

Within seconds, Ryan's tongue was back at work. He lapped up the leaking juices while massaging her inner lips. Carol's mouth was ajar as she felt the overwhelming sensation again.

"Oh yeah! Yeah! Yeah! that's the spot!"

Encouraged, Ryan swirled his tongue even faster and with even more passion to great effect.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god. Fuck me, babe, please! Please fuck me now! I want you inside of me!" Carol screamed loud enough for everyone else in the room to hear her in their stalls.

Her lusting son didn't need any more encouragement. Ryan kicked off his shoes and stepped out of the jeans. He was in nothing but his socks as he bent his knees to align his cock with the stimulated vagina. He had never wanted to slide his cock into anything more than this. The hole looked like a paradise. He couldn't believe that this was real.

Ryan angled his cockhead into the open, moist vaginal canal offered to him. His pink pushed the soft flesh, parting his mom's pussy.

The woman, who was really cheating on her husband for the first time, felt her husband's son slide his cock inside of her. She could feel the rigid-bar throb as it continued its journey. It just kept going. It definitely filled Carol's pussy more than her husband's.

The lovemaking began. The thrusts were slow and sensual at first. They were met with moaning and groaning by both parties.

"Aaaahhh! Keep going, babe!"

Ryan inserted and withdrew his penis at a faster rate. The pace change resulted in deeper penetration and increased friction on Carol's clitoris.

"Oh, your pussy is so fucking tight! I love it," cried an enthralled son.

Carol knew how to make her pussy clench more tightly, but it was nice not to have to try as hard as usual. The cock pounding into her mound began to act like a crowbar. It kept changing directions of penetration, rubbing the soft inner surface of her pussy. She couldn't remember the last time that sex felt this good.

Ryan, too, was enjoying trying out the sex method that he saw in a porno one time. His penis pulsed rapidly, and his erection felt warm and gloved. Ryan believed his dick belonged in this vagina.

The pace continued to increase, and there was too much eroticism for either Ryan or Carol to handle.

Ryan grunted, "Your pussy's such a perfect fucking fit. I want you to squirt all over my cock!"

Carol shouted back, "Oh fuck, Ryan! Your cock is fucking perfect for my pussy. Fuck your mommy's brains out!"

Both of their faces turned to stone. The fucking ground to a halt. Their lips were open, mouths dry.

Carol couldn't believe that she just admitted to knowingly fucking her son. Her son didn't know that she knew his identity.

They could hear each other panting loudly. Not a word was spoken.

Every inch of Ryan's erection was still buried deep in his mother. They remained frozen, not knowing what to do next in their state of shock.

But then Ryan, with testosterone pumping through his body and a set of testicles that didn't care about social standards, inadvertently flexed his love muscle.

Carol's vaginal muscles naturally responded to the tingle that the twitch provided by squeezing the throbbing cock. Ryan then voluntarily flexed his member again. It was met with a voluntary squeeze back. This dance continued, as each time the movement of the penis and responding pressure of the vagina escalated.

In no time at all, Ryan was once again fucking his mother. He quickly worked his way back to the pace and method that he had been using before.

"Mom, I wanna fuck your brains out!"

"YEEESSSS, Baby! Fuck my brains out. I'm your fucking mom, make me yours! Oh FUU-UUU-UUCK!"

Carol's juices left a shining glaze on her son's manhood. Ryan continued to fulfill his mom's sexual desires.

"I'm about to cum, Ryan!"

Hearing that, Ryan did the unthinkable. He pulled out.

"Oh no, Ry! Put your dick inside me. Don't stop!"

"Wait, Mom. I wanna look into your eyes when I fill your pussy with my cum."

"FUCK! Oh Ryan, that's so fucking hot! I want that too," replied Carol, on the verge of climax. "Let's get a couch right now."

The two lovers ran out of the stalls butt-naked and went outside into the main room. It was then when they saw each other for the first time that night. They looked each other in the eyes.

Carol ran toward her son. Ryan grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up as they kissed passionately. The mother wrapped her legs around her 18-year-old son's solid torso. Their bodies pressed together and their tongues intertwined. Ryan carried his mom across the room and placed her down on a brown leather couch in a back corner.

Ryan had his horny mom naked on her back.

She looked into his eyes, parted her legs wide, and panted, "Fill me with your sperm, Ryan. All of it."

The family members kissed each other on the lips again. Ryan inserted himself back into Carol. His broad chest rested on her stiff nipples and firm breasts as they humped on the sofa.

It didn't take long. The grunting son pounded his lover's wet cunt with brisk, powerful strokes. Carol had so much sexual energy flowing through that her that she was speechless, only letting out involuntary gasps.

The mom and son made direct eye contact and held the intimate gaze until Carol's back arched and she dug her fingernails into her son's back.

"Ohhh! Ohhhh! OOOOOOHHHHHH!" The fiery friction in Carol's clit triggered an explosive orgasm. She squirted warm juice all over Ryan's crotch and thighs, as well as on the middle cushion of the leather sofa.

The convulsions from Carol's vaginal muscles were too much for her son. Ryan squinted and gripped the underside of his mom's shoulders as he thrust deep inside of her, feeling her soft insides against his head.

His testicles tightened, and he fired ropes of his semen into his mom's pussy. Over the next minute, Ryan pumped his dense, white substance into his mom's body. The exhausted woman underneath Ryan felt each load of ejaculate travel through the base of his cock, up to his throbbing tip, and out into her pussy.

Absolutely drained, Ryan's body collapsed onto his mom's. They caressed each other with their lips pressed together in a romantic kiss - a lovers' kiss.

"HO.LY. SHIT!!!"

The familial embrace was cut short. The new lovers jolted from the random comment. Carol gained awareness of her surroundings to find, in horror, Cindy and Eve sitting on other couches in the same corner of the room.

Carol hadn't even noticed them sit down. She was only thinking about Ryan. What must they think of her?

"That was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen in my entire fucking life," supported Eve to a relieved Carol.

"You two just made the most erotic fucking sex, ha-ha. I can't believe it," chimed in Cindy.

A surprised Carol needed that affirmation from her friends. "So, you aren't upset or disturbed by the fact that I just fucked my son?"

"Carol," Eve began, "you look the happiest I have ever seen you. Cindy and I like seeing you happy. So, the only thing that could make us upset is if you stop letting that young stud of yours fill your cunt."

Carol smiled, but Ryan smiled wider.

The loving mother took a moment to admire the man she raised, and then she looked back at Eve with a seductive arrogance. "Oh, believe me, I'm home alone with my hot young stud nearly every evening. There's no way I'm not going to let him pump his cum into my pussy every single day."

The gorgeous mom winked at her son before slipping her tongue into his mouth.

"Excuse me."

Ryan, his mom, and her friends all turned their attention toward the gentleman who had just approached the back corner of the club.

It was a black man with a lean build and tattoos on his arms.

"Carol, right? I'm Devon. I wanted to apologize," the man continued with guilt, "I spoke to you very rudely in the gloryhole room earlier. I want to let you know that I'm not the type of man who usually talks to women like that. I only spoke to you like that because I heard the other men speak to you like that, and I thought that's what you wanted. Sorry if I offended you."