Wanting Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Oral Queen realized that he must have been the owner of the black dick in the gloryhole room, the one who she finished off. "All is forgiven. I truly appreciate the apology. In the end, I had the best night of my life tonight, so none of the bad things from earlier matter now," replied Carol with sincerity.

"Thank you for your forgiveness. I do appreciate you letting me finish on you anyway despite my behavior, ha-ha," Devon tried to make light of the situation to help ease the awkwardness.

"Well, to be honest, Devon, I was upset with how you acted, so your seed actually landed on the floor," explained Carol, making things more awkward.

"That's unfair. Devon is a good guy; there was just a misunderstanding. He should've at least been allowed to cum on your tits," smirked Ryan at his mom.

Staggered at Ryan's comfort with the situation, Carol retorted, "Perhaps you're right. But as for tonight, there's only one man I want cumming on my titties."

Carol pecked Ryan's lips.

"Aw, Carol. I feel bad for him," pouted Eve.

"Then make it up to him yourself," Carol rolled her eyes.

Cindy started chuckling. "I've actually never fucked a black guy before.

Devon perked up.

"Hey, Devon," called out Cindy, "how about I let you fuck my pussy with that long black cock of yours. Then, when you're about to explode, you can pull out and jizz all over my jugs? Will that make you feel better?"

Devon wiped the sweat off his brow then dropped his pants. Cindy leaned back on the sofa. Her clean-shaven mound was exposed to Devon as her tight blue dress clung to the tops of her thighs. Her underwear was long gone.

Cindy threw her legs up on Devon's shoulders. The reinvigorated black man managed to fit his entire penis inside of the trembling busty blonde. He brought her to orgasm quickly.

The married mother of three shot hot liquid on the long black shaft that was penetrating her most intimate orifice. Devon continued to thrust himself inside his willing partner. The pressure started to build in his loins, so he slowly removed his rigid nine inches.

The moaning woman underneath of him stuck her arm out and firmly grasped the source of her pleasure. She pulled the cum-filled cock toward her firm chest. Cindy cupped Devon's balls with her other hand.

The small audience cheered as they watched the 'Typical Blonde Whore' get coated with a large load of the younger, black stud's cum. The first, second, and third pumps landed on her breasts and ran down into her cleavage. Not satisfied with just watching her tits receive the love juice, Cindy re-aimed the tip toward her porcelain face. The next three ropes hit her nose, forehead, and lips.

The boner went soft in her hand, and she regretfully let go. She proceeded to gather the liquid glaze with her fingers and lick them clean.

As the commotion died down and Devon and Cindy kissed goodbye, Carol looked up adoringly at her son. "So, how about we get going. You're going to need some sleep tonight if you're going to have enough stamina to fuck my brains out tomorrow."

Moistening his mouth, Ryan hysterically replied, "I rode my bike here. Can I go home with you guys?"

Carol laughed, "Oh, so that's how you got here without taking a car."

"Just make sure you sit in the back with your mom," winked Eve. "I think the car ride is just long enough for one of her famous five-minute BJ's."

An exhausted Cindy rolled to her side on her couch. "As long as Carol guzzles every last drop. I do not need any damage to the interior of my SUV."

Carol and Ryan rubbed noses and embraced. "That sounds perfect. We should get our clothes though, Sweetie. We can't risk coming home naked!"

The lovers went back into the gloryhole room and put their abandoned clothes back on. Ryan didn't put his shirt back on as it was still soaked in his mother's fluids.

They walked into the main room holding hands to meet Eve and Cindy. "All ready to go lovebirds?" Cindy teased as she tried to straighten her messy hair.

As the group of four headed toward the exit of what was now a nearly empty club, they saw the pool table near the bar. It was rattling on its metal legs as two people were fucking ferociously on top of it.

The man laying down on the green felt was old with white hair and wrinkled skin. The woman bouncing his cock like a bull rider was in her early thirties and was wearing a white men's dress shirt.

Carol was pleased to see that her wingwoman in the gloryhole room had ended up taking her advice and went to the stall with the old man.

Sarah smiled at Ryan and Carol with her eyes. Ryan joked to himself that she better be careful not to give the old man a heart attack.

Before leaving, the naughty mom grabbed her jacket from the coat rack. She couldn't walk into her house wearing skimpy clothes.

Cindy's SUV was parked in the street. Everyone climbed in with Ryan's bike in the trunk. Eve sat in the passenger's seat, and Ryan and Carol sat in the back seats next to each other, still holding hands.

Before the engine even ignited, the cum-filled mother's insatiable appetite for her son resulted in Ryan's erection being pulled out of the fly in his jeans. Carol dove her head into his lap to go back for seconds.

"Jesus, you two couldn't even wait a moment," pointed out Cindy looking at the rearview mirror. "If his stick is that good, maybe I should give it a lick."

Eve continued, "Yeah, I wouldn't mind feeling those beautiful balls slap against my chin."

The stimulated highschooler in the back of the car responded, "Thanks, but I already have all the head I could ever need."

His mother smiled.

"Hey, Ryan," the driver of the car ran her fingers through her blonde hair, "next time you spend the night over my house, find out if Troy is interested in doing the same thing to me. Good intel will be rewarded handsomely."

"Wait, what?" The teenager's eyes went wide.

His mom released her mouth and corrected her friend. "What Cindy meant to say was, if you can find out if Troy is interested for her, she will then ask my permission to do fun things to you, and if I am there with you, and if she agrees to the rules I set, then I might let her join us."

"Damn, Ryan, your new girlfriend seems a little possessive of your cock," Cindy teased.

Carol didn't dispute the claim. She shrugged at her son as if to explain, "Yeah, of course, I'm your mom," and then she went back to blowing him.

Ryan breathed, "I'm okay with that." The imagery in his mind, coupled with the unbelievable head, resulted in an explosive climax.

The young man held Carol's head tightly against groin as he fed her his natural protein. With a more manageable load volume this time, Carol was able to keep it down so that Cindy's seats remained clean.

Ryan lifted his mother up by her torso and looked into her eyes. He planted his lips on hers. "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Ryan."