Wanting My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No chance,' I laughed, my hard on had come back and I was gonna use it again too; I liked having my mum as my captive prisoner.

She got as far as saying 'What,' when I jumped her bones again, got my prick in her and fucked her wholesale, this time she went with it, feet over my back, saying my name, telling me to 'ride her to hell and back, fuck me Jamie, fuck me, fuck your mum, love your mum Jamie, make me love you darling, make me!' and I did, I exploded into her with a power that surprised me.

As we recovered I spent a lot of time with her in my arms kissing her, trapped under me she was helpless after all and couldn't stop me in any way, and she never once asked me to stop either.

She was in now all the way.

I did take the belt off her later but we did agree together that it will be great to use it on each other.

We slept together that night, as man and woman. (Man and wife?)

The following day we slept late, and when we woke we made love together, me getting my first blow job from her and she wrapped her hair around my prick when she did it, I was a bit embarrassed when I came in her mouth but she sucked it all down and rewarded me with what she called her best kiss, and it blew my socks off, or it would have done had I been wearing any!

I told her I wanted to lick and suck her, she obliged straight away by lying on her back and raising her feet in the air over her shoulders and told me, 'to go for it baby,' her black haired curly bush was there for me, right in front of my eyes, I did and I made her cum too of which I was very proud.

The following day was my turn to be fitted into the belt and she drove me barmy, she spent absolutely ages kneeling between my legs slowly wanking me, then kissing it, then sucking it, and it was what seemed like hours before she let me cum I was beside myself begging her to make me do it.

Then it was my turn to be held in her arms as I had held her, and she just loving kissed me forever, it was heaven, and then came her party piece.

She got me hard again which was dead easy, climbed on me put me in her which took about 5 minutes, I was made to wait for everything to occur, then she started to fuck me so slowly to orgasm, it was like waiting for something to arrive that you knew was coming but didn't know when and when it did it was such a big surprise, my prick seemed to bubble over and shoot cum into her like a fire hose, it actually hurt when I came, such was the intensity.

My prick eventually replaced the vibrating butt plug too, mum says she prefers the real thing to that now, although it was a bit painful for her when I first made her take it while she had the belt on and couldn't stop me from raiding her beautiful arse, when I had tied her ankles wide apart on the bed.

I have never been happier than I am now, and neither is mum she tells me often that that day I slapped her led her life completing the circle, that she has all she could ever want in me.

12