War is Not All Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie was crying now. She said "I'm so sorry, Jake."

"It's not your fault. I should have kept my mouth shut. Anyway, every day that poor woman was made to dance naked, teasing me until I was aroused. I was then beaten until I passed out. She rebelled and refused to dance. She was then beaten into unconsciousness. She then danced again after she came to. Eventually, it wasn't working anymore and the alien made her rub up against me naked. It even had her stroking me. My body stopped responding to any sexual stimulation. After that, the alien stopped feeding me. I was down to 88 lbs when they liberated the base. I was also anally raped by who knows how many aliens."

"God, Jake, I'm so sorry."

Jake says "Maddie, I've been to hell. It's not a good place to visit."

"Jake, when I'm up and around, let's go get adjoining stalls in the latrine and masturbate for each other."

"That sounds good, Maddie, but I haven't had an erection in months. I'm not sure I can get one anymore."

"Jake, let's just take it a day at a time. When we are both whole again, we'll see what happens."

"Okay. Thanks, Maddie."

Two months later, Maddie was up and around again. She was limping but she had two operations which have restored her ability to walk. Her right leg was extremely weak and she had to use a cane to walk. She also had a new eye which looked almost like a real eye. Jake met her in the hallway of the ward as she was working on strengthening her leg muscles. They walked for a while together.

"Jake, let's go to the latrine."

Jake says "I don't know, Maddie. I'm afraid."

"Jake, let's try anyway." They both headed for the latrine. Before they went into adjoining stalls, Maddie grabbed him and kissed him hard with some tongue. Jake returned the kiss. They went into the stalls and dropped their respective hospital gowns. Maddie started talking dirty as she started to rub one out. "Oh, Jake, your hand feels so good on my juicy cunt. Oh, yeah, baby."

Jake joined in. "Oh, Maddie, your hand feels so good on my cock. Please caress my balls, baby. Oh, yeah."

They went on like that for ten minutes. Maddie got herself off and she was waiting for Jake to say he made it. He said nothing.

"Jake, are you okay?"

"No, Maddie, I'm not. I started to get hard but didn't make it all the way. Maybe next time, huh?"

Maddie sighed and then says "Yeah, maybe next time. If you started to get hard that means you can get hard. We're going to try this until you make it. I had a great orgasm, by the way. It's the first one I've had since you were lost in battle."

"I'm glad, Maddie."

They tried everyday after that. Everyday, Jake started to get hard but didn't make it all the way. Although, he thought it was a little harder each day. After a week, Maddie decided it was time to act. They walked into the latrine and she checked that nobody else was in there. Jake opened a stall door and walked in. Before he locked the door, Maddie slipped in with him. "Maddie, what are you doing?"

"Maddie says "Just shut up and drop your gown."

Jake dropped his gown. Maddie slowly kneeled down and took his cock into her mouth. Jake looked down and couldn't believe what was happening. Maddie started to suck his cock in and out of her mouth. "God, that feels good, Maddie."

Maddie says "So you can feel it and it feels good?"

Jake says "Yes."

Maddie says "Then this should get you hard." She continues to blow him and he was moaning quietly. Maddie notices he's starting to get hard. After five minutes, he's totally hard. She continues to work on him and five minutes later he finally ejaculates into her mouth. She swallows and smiles at him. Jake stares at her and says "God, Maddie, thank you so much. At least now I know I'm not damaged there. I'm so grateful to you."

She stands up and kisses him long and hard with lot's of tongue. Jake tastes his cum in her mouth and thinks how great it tastes. He then decided to go down on her. Minutes later she moans loudly and starts to cum. Jake laps up all her juices and then tell her how good she tasted.

They continue to go to the latrine together but that is the last time she shares his stall. He's getting hard now without her touch. He's absolutely thrilled.

A week after his first orgasm, he walks into her room. She tells him hi. He tells her that in about a month, they are going to release him. He's getting a honorable discharge. He can't fly again because of the nerve damage in many parts of his body. He says "I want to get together with you and see if we can have a relationship after we're out. I know you will not be allowed to fly with that prosthetic eye."

Maddie smiled. She says "I'd like that, Jake. You're right about the eye. No peripheral vision with this eye is not good. I don't know when they are going to release me though."

"I'll leave you my address and contact numbers. When they release you, I'll come for you. I really want to make this work with you, Maddie. I love you. I think I was in love with you before that battle."

Maddie says "You know, I feel the same way. I feel like we belong together."

Jake says "Great. In the meantime, for the next month, I'll be here helping you since you did so much for me."

"Great, Jake. I appreciate everything you do for me. I really can't wait until we are actually allowed to get naked together and make love."

"I know, I'm looking forward to that as well. I've been dreaming of that for a long time."

Maddie smiles. "Me too."

A month later, Jake comes in and walks over to Maddie's bed and kisses her. He hands her a card. "I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm back up to 180 lbs. The muscles are still weak but I'm almost back to normal. The penis is working anyway. Tomorrow I start a hard regiment of exercise. I'm going to be as close to normal I as can be when you get your discharge."

Maddie says "I'm so glad the penis is back to normal. I can't wait until we use it for what it was designed for." She looks at Jake with lust in her eyes.

Jake smiles and says "Damn, woman, you are making me horny and hard just thinking about being with you."

Maddie says "I can't wait. The doctor says three more weeks for me. I've been working the leg muscles hard and my legs are nearly back to the same size. I'm sure ready to get out of here. I'm a pretty active person normally and lying in this bed is driving me crazy."

Jake holds up a piece of paper. Maddie claps. It's Jake's Honorable Discharge. Jake says "Effective tomorrow. I'm going to be anxiously waiting for you on the outside."

Maddie just smiles and says "I can't wait to be together with you."

"Me neither."

The next day Maddie is waiting out in the hall as Jake is walking down the hall with his duffel bag.

He stops and gives her a kiss. "I'm going to be on pins and needle for the next three weeks. Good thing a lot of my nerves are no longer working right."

She laughs and says "I'm going to be going nuts without you here to talk to."

Jake says "Well, you can always call me and we can talk that way."

Maddie smiles and says "You're on."

They kiss long and hold each other. When they break the hold, Jake salutes her and says "See you later, Lieutenant."

She says "See you later, Mr. Buck." He smiles and turns to walk toward the exit.

Epilogue.

Finally Maddie is walking out that exit too. The past three weeks have been hell. Boring and tedious. She is walking fairly well now and as she walks out the door, there's Jake. She walks to him and they latch on to each other and kiss each other long and hard with plenty of tongue.

Maddie says "I do hope that cock of yours is still working. I really need it between my legs. Take me home, Jake."

Jake has an apartment off base and they end up there about 1pm in the afternoon. Jake French kisses Maddie. After they break the kiss, she starts to strip. He joins her and soon they are naked. Maddie drops slowly to her knees and starts to suck his cock which is already partially hard. She smiles up at him. When he gets fully hard, Jake pulls her up and pulls her over to the bedroom. He lays her down on the bed and crawls up between her legs.

"God, Maddie, your body is gorgeous."

Maddie says "Thanks, honey, yours is not bad either. I'm sorry you still have the marks from all the beatings you were given. At least you are whole again now. I've wanted to fuck you for a long time now. Ever since the first time we masturbated together in the latrine stalls. Now make love to me, baby."

Maddie spreads her legs wide and Jake smiles. He kneels down and starts to lick her pussy. She moans, "Oh, yes, baby, I love that." Jake continues to lick her. When he stops she is breathing hard. She jumps up and grabs Jake's cock. It's pretty hard already but she sucks it to get it harder.

Jake looks down into Maddie's eyes and thinks "I love this woman. I wonder if she'd marry me."

After he's very hard, she stands up, kisses him with lot's of tongue and says "Baby, I need to get fucked and fucked good." She gets on the bed, spreads her legs and says "Come on, lover, fuck me."

Jake smiles. God, she is beautiful, even with that cybernetic eye. He climbs between her legs and slowly slips his hard cock into her pussy. She says "Oh, Jake, I love you baby. I want to be your woman. Fuck me good."

Jake smiles and thinks to himself, "She loves me? Wow!" He begins to move in and out of her. She's moaning and he begins to moan too. "This feels too damn good. I could stay here forever."

Maddie says "God, Jake, that feels so damn good. Make love to me, baby."

Jake fucks her for a couple of minutes and they are both breathing very hard. Maddie says "Oh, baby I'm going to cum. Fuck me, fuck me harder!"

He continues to fuck her but picks up the pace. In less than a minute later she grunts, arches her back and her vaginal muscles begin to pulse around Jake's cock. He looses it and grunts loudly and empties his prostate and balls into her. She screams when she feels the warm cum jet into her. After her orgasm stops, Maddie throws her arms and legs around Jake. Jake looks into her eyes and says "Maddie, I love you. I've loved you since the day I met you. Will you marry me?"

Of course, Maddie started to cry. She says "Jake, I love you too. And yes, I'll be your wife."

Jake holds her and they cuddle. Maddie says "Jake, I can't wait to have your hard cock in my ass. It's been so long since I've done that. I'm looking forward to having my future husband in that hole."

"You actually do anal sex, Maddie?"

"Oh, yes babe. Remember a long time ago in a latrine I told you I'd love to have that hard penis of yours in all my holes. I meant it. How about tomorrow we put that hard cock in all three of my holes. I love to get fucked in the ass after several oral or vaginal orgasms. That's the way to make my day."

Jake smiles and says "Now I'm looking forward to that also. I've never had anal sex before."

"Babe, you are going to love it."

After Jake pulls out of her, they cuddle. Jake says "Maddie, it's only fair to tell you of my problems. Most of my back and my butt cheeks are numb. The nerves have been destroyed. I have issues with my bowels. When I was rescued, I had to wear a diaper because my anus was destroyed. Doctors have rebuilt it but I still have to wear adult diapers because my anal sphincter was damaged and doesn't work quite right. Normally, I can control my bowels but if I should get diarrhea, I can't. So, the adult diapers. Doctors say it won't get any better than this. This is the main reason why I couldn't stay in and fly Scorpions. I'm just lucky that that alien didn't destroy the nerves that make my reproductive system work. I was really worried for awhile that he did. But thanks to my best friend and future wife, I found out that system works great."

Maddie smiles and says "I knew all that, Jake. I got a look at your chart one day. It doesn't change what I feel for you. We can still have a sex life and we can have kids if we want. We've both got 50% disabilities so we can make it."

Jake says "In a way I'm glad the Bortaq attacked. I hate the idea of war but without this war, I probably would not have met and fallen in love with you. Our injuries are a handicap but we can make it. WE WILL MAKE IT."

End.