All Comments on 'War Time Humiliation Ch. 01'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more more more

great story hope first of many of this story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written

The subject is not really 'my thing', but congrtaulations on a very well written story. You allow time for the plots to build rather than hurry into crude descriptions. It makes a refreshing change to read a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Man Juice!

Man juice, what a descriptive term, You do get it by squeezing fresh ripe men, or is that orange juice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the best!

Wonderfully written! MORE PLEASE!

TilstockTilstockover 18 years ago
Bloody little Japs

This story is repellant. As someone whose family and had schoolfriends whose fathers never recovered from the treatment inflicted upon them by the Japs, I am disgusted at this sort of sexual fantasy about the Japs and showing the British or English as oppressors deserving such mistreatment. Shame on you. If you knew anyone who had suffered at their hands you would not write such crap.

Many Asian, Chinese British and Dutch women were used as "comfort women" by the Japs and still suffer from the emotional and physical trauma inflicted upon them. Many Americans, British and ANZAC soldiers lost their lives pushing back the yellow peril and their memory deserve better than this. Bastard

I like erotica but not like this you insensitive and selfish bastard.

SexKittnSexKittnover 18 years ago
Tilstock's comment...

... Is at best hypocritical. He is reading non consent stories and is specifically repelled by this one? There are some extremely violent rape stories on this site that don't even come close to this one in terms of brutality, and just because there is no political motive to them doesn't make them okay, except that they are FICTION. Of course women have been raped and of course there were comfort women, but when written about in an erotic way, as you have done, why not just take it for face value?

Anyway I think it was great and I'm looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Spelling

I have a rule:

Never read a story thats name is unintentionally misspelled.

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
war time humilaition ch 1

make the bitch suffer more maybe her husbands men could be forced to fuck her as well, but i hope she gets her revenge on lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Quite a good story

I accept that some people might find the subject matter of this story objectionable, but it is only a story. All non consensual sex stories are objectional if you look at them literally, no one agrees with rape in the real world. However, anyone reading these stories and is turned on by them is cabable of realising that they are only dark fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more

more more more dont make us wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

I loved it and want more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more action please

errr its been 5 months now are you going to continue with this great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fax????!!!

Fax in WW2? Hilarious.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
found....

a few booboos in this one that surprised me but as someone who just likes to read...i just blow em off and keep reading..and now...i'll read onto the next chapter..thanks for sharing with us, i enjoyed it so far. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 16 years ago
Great attention to technology

1942 and he's wireless-faxing a message to Japan? Amazing tecnnology or amazing self deception.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 16 years ago
A Few More Paragraphs

The next day, Victoria was ordered that she was being assigned to a special mission to save her husband’s life and was told to bathe and clean her hair. Victoria wondered at this special concession, but took advantage to remove the filth that had accumulated from her past sordid encounters.

Then she was taken out to the field, still naked, led by Lucy and a pair of soldiers, to where the bamboo cages were kept, imprisoning the other men and officers of the former British garrison. These men looked unshaven, unbathed, and haggard. Victoria wondered how badly they had been mistreated, but doubted any had been subjected to abuse as harsh as hers.

“See these prisoners?” challenged the Japanese leader. “They dared to pretend to be soldiers of a colonial empire, but they were only puppets of an arrogant imperialist warmonger British King. Our Emperor and his allies will soon destroy the arrogant British Empire and its puny American allies. But today Japan is going to offer compassion to its prisoners by offering them one of the comforts of home. Today, they are each going to fuck their former Governor’s wife for personal pleasure and for partial remission of their crimes against the people of this island. You are going to be part of their reindoctrination program of course, by doing whatever they desire, as often as they want.

‘Oh, God,’ thought Victoria. ‘Look at all these poor men. Surely, they will not all rape me, will they? Of course, there will be a few who perhaps hated David as an officer and will seek to get some vengeance by exploiting me. Oh, God, have mercy on me. Protect me.’

Then she was taken to the first bamboo cage, the gate opened and she was thrust inside. She recognized the man as one of the sergeants of the garrison and looked into his eyes. He seemed to look past her, almost guiltily, then put his hand on her bare shoulder, then moved it lower and groped her bare breast, feeling her tits and teasing her nipples. She looked down and saw that his organ was rising quickly and implored him, “Sergeant, we are both still British subjects. You can’t hate me enough to want to do this to me, do you?”

The man pulled her closely to him so he could feel her warmth and closed a hand over her bare bum, then pressed his grizzled cheek close against hers and whispered softly into her ear, “God forgive me, m’Lady, but we have no choice now. They’ve told each of us if we don’t shag you, they’ll take a knife and cut our nuts off, mind you. Oh, God, please forgive me, I can’t go on the rest of me life w’ no balls now ‘kin I? Then he pulled her down to the mud and straw floor of the cage and forced her thighs apart and poised his rampant ruddy organ at her blonde thatch and slowly forced himself into her tender opening, pushing deeper, then drawing back and forcing forward, again and again. “Oh my god, m’Lady, you’re so good, I envy your husband, I do. I hope he gets to enjoy you again hisself. Oh, my God, f’give me now, but y’know, they’ll nut me if I don’t’ shag you now.” Then he bent forward over her and took her breast into his mouth and sucked her nipple while he slowly thrust again and again for several minutes, finally thrusting deeper than ever before into her and holding his randy cock inside her quim while his nuts burst and showered her cervix with their sticky warm seed.

The sergeant pulled his grizzled face close to her ear again and whispered, “They’ve also promised us each a portion of grog for each extra time we shag you. If I turn you out right now, they’ll just stick you in another cage with another horny monger, and you’ll probably get shagged twenty times before supper. They’re out there watchin’, y’know, and I’ll wager some of those slant-eyed buggers are thinkin’ they’d like to take a go at you themselves, but if I play with you a bit and you work like you’re trying to get me up again, it’ll look like I’m getting’ ready to have another go. So how’s this sound? I’ll play with you and order you to suck me and you can kiss me a bit and I’ll cop some feels, but it’ll be an hour before I get stiff enough to shag you again, but it’ll be better to stay here, I think, than just get tossed from cage to cage for a slam-bam in every cage as fast as you can.”

“Oh, my Lord, I don’t think I can take it. Please, for God’s sake, be gentle with me.” She let her mind drift away. She didn’t even want to imagine how many men might rape her if they just kept moving her from cage to cage of these deprived men.

Then the sergeant caressed her bare back and slowly pulled her away and cupped his hand over her breast and felt her titties for several minutes, then pulled her head down into his lap and let her head rest there while he stroked his soft pecker back and forth across her lips, looking like he was getting ready to force it into her mouth, but mostly just interested in running out the passage of time before he’d have to shag her again or pass her on.

After several minutes of playing with her, he gruffly ordered, “OK, bitch, don’t jus’ kiss it, open your mouth and suck me off!” Then he opened her lips with his fingers and shoved his still limp dick between her lips and let it lay between her lips while nature slowly took its course and blood resurrected the limp instrument into a semi-swollen phallus again.

Then he backed off and lifted her body about and spread her legs apart and moved his own face between her smooth thighs and kissed her bare belly all over, then slowly kissed and licked her body higher all the way to her breasts, then back down to her snatch and lower, kissing and stroking her thighs, slowly enjoying her feminine softness and smoothness, her fragrance, her tender pink petals, postponing the inevitable moment when he would enter her again and fill her with another gush of his seed.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 3 years ago

Down with Up

In this piece of historical fiction, Victoria, the wife of the British Governor, upon the Japanese invasion finds her world upended. At the hands of her maid, an island girl named Lucy, Victoria is publicly stripped and humiliated and reduced to a comfort girl for the invading army. All that she endures, she willingly suffers to keep her husband alive.

There are certain historical truths often ignored in the US about the Japanese invasion. In many places, the Japanese were greeted as liberators by colonial peoples. While the hardships endured by US and UK civilians caught up in the invasion may have been been reported here with a degree of accuracy, often local women were pressed into the ranks of comfort girls..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous