All Comments on 'Warnings'

by aka_Mike

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

I'm a real sucker for stories with a hint of the Lovecraftian. And this certainly had it. I enjoyed the take of an expose by the villain of the piece, er I mean hero of his own narrative. That was nice angle. His revenge, inventive and suitable evil naturally, was not robbed of any sweetness and conducted with appropriately gleeful menace.

5*

rnebularrnebularover 5 years ago
Wow, very interesting piece

This one got deep, quickly. The magical aspect made it a fantasy, but one that I still FELT. His initial descriptions didn't convey the pain he'd felt at the betrayal of his wife, and honestly I didn't immediately pick up on that. Anyhow, thank you for sharing this very interesting story.

Rnebular

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 5 years ago
Dark

I read this earlier today, and had to step back and reflect on what you created. Don`t usually (ummm, never) do that. However, your thought process and incredible writing ability really moved me. Ok, enough emotion... Thus why you are one of a very few favorites.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
That's different!

My biggest regret with this place is the lack of diversity. That's one you (I) won't read too often. Good job, but dark!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
???

Not sure I understood it, but I liked it.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 4 years ago
How Lovecraft-ian!

5-stars & Favorite

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

4 stars for the writing. would be a 5 if Nicolas changed his name to God, Jesus, Buddha etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous