All Comments on 'Warped Mind Pt. 01'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Am I Missing Something?

The following gives us the location where the implants took place, ie:

"He followed me to the DINING ROOM, set the case on the GROUND and popped the latch."

Previously it was said, ie:

"She knew something was wrong, looking at me in anger and fear, before falling out of her chair to the GROUND."

It seems hard to believe that a "independently wealthy person who has a lot of time on their hands" would be living in a multi-million dollar mansion with DIRT floors. Seeing the GROUND (as in the above two story lines) is made up of DIRT, then one can only come to the conclusion that the floors themselves are then DIRT.

It would have made more sense to have used the word "FLOOR" and NOT "GROUND". Don't you agree?

newfield1981newfield1981about 7 years ago
More please!

"Mind control kicked ass! I was ass and mouth fucking my frigid wife and she loved every minute of it as I did." Yes mind control does kick ass as does this story! And to Anonymous GROUND, FLOOR, who gives a shit!?! Just enjoy the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story. I have a wife JUST as frigid as ICE. I'd LOVE to have a way to get the same results as the guy in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3532 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES