All Comments on 'Warped Perception'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Well thought out, engrossing,interesting, no abuse. I got lost in this story hasnt happened for a long time. Well done thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hall of Fame material

It's not often a story comes along on this site that's actually good. There are only a handful that have managed it. Tristan's Tale is the only other one in this category that I've found that was decent, until this. You managed to create a good story, with just enough sexual action, a plot that grabs the attention even after the sex dies down, and you managed to wrap it all up with a nice shiny bow at the end without going too over the top on the clichés. All said, bravo! I am impressed.

MiniwandMiniwandover 5 years ago
Great story

It is a great story. Good plot, good narrative and it's captivating.

The only problem is the lack of sex. There are sex scenes but they are short and rare. In an erotic story, it's a big downer even if it's a good story.

Timtom12Timtom12over 5 years ago
Great story

Loved the story, great writing, but seriously needed editing. Confusing sentences, missing punctuation, mixing up "your/you're" all over the place.

sexymeupsexymeupover 5 years ago
awesome

I loved your story it was well written and kept my interest. I gave it 5 stars. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story To Enjoy

Great job , I was hesitant at first in reading it but once I began it was as if I was experiencing this story with the main character, there was ups and downs but it just added to the beauty and flow of your story, it shows you took your time and effort in writing this to the best of your abilities compared to the other stories I have read. I loved that this didn't go beyond a chapter yet had everything to make up a story and more. I'm glad I read this story and do appreciate you taking your time of day to write it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@Anonymous

Well, I agree wholeheartedly with you. However I disagree on tristians t

Ale being the only one. Have you not read the loner mentalist?

JohnCKJohnCKover 5 years ago
Adding an eigth comment

You did great, the story was good and thank you for making this a story where the protagonist didn't enslave a dozen women. It all came together so well in the end, hopefully we will read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A real story.

Just wanted to give my thanks for your story. This wasn't just a great erotica story it was a fun story overall. I'm glad you focused on character and relationship development instead of just how much his dick got wet. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Honestly i didnt even get off

And truth be told this story is still really good. Its not often i read a story on here and im saying "oh no" and "aweee" but your story really had it all. This is really one of the best stories ive ever read on this site and ive read a lot.

5/5 very nice short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I knew there would be a happy ending but I can't fap to sex with a program forcing someone to do it, and the scene in the car was short and rigid ( as it probably should be in a car scene) next time I would like longer more detailed scenes and make it suggestive rather than forceful control. good story though, thoroughly enjoyed it.

dokonodokonoover 5 years ago
One of the best

Thank you for the story, I'm like never write a comment but this was sooo good that I just had to. Very very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
10/10

I’m so glad I read this story. This was just 100% the best story I’ve read on this site. Well written, nearly perfect grammar, loveable characters, just *mwah* absolutely perfect. Couple typos, but this story passes every standard I have by a long run. Just.. good job, mate.

DeepGreenEyesDeepGreenEyesover 5 years ago
You, sir...

Know how to write dialogue that works. Dialogue that’s entertaining. That resembles the way real people talk. Interesting, witty people you’d like to know.

You also create likable characters, and have an excellent feel for how teenagers interact. Have you ever written YA? Maybe you should.

My only complaints were some tiny grammatical ones (a number of times where “your” should be “you’re,” and some odd uses of “don’t” instead of “doesn’t” early in the story.) That’s about it.

Damn good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Job!!!

4.75 out of 5 stars, minus .25 because your editor missed a few key points that would have really helped with the story's flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An incredible story.

Thank you so much for your time in writing, what I consider to be one of the best stories I've ever read on Lit. Truly heartwarming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Just wow 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

After all this time reading from Literotica, I never thought I would find something that was a great story on itself but surely, you proved me wrong. I live this story so much it's amazing and a definite 10/10 from me ;3 keep doing what you do! I can't wait to read another story like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I've never commented before.

But your work is too good not to comment on. Keep writing. Keep practicing. See what you can get published. This was too good for 'just a side hobby'. I felt so much in this story. I tend towards apathy with most media and real life. This one got me hooked like none before on this site and very few books. Please, keep writing. You're something special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW!!

I came here horny. I left here not honry, smiling, giggling, and LOVING this story. Not only was this a great plot, but the characters were well developed, and your writing blew me away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
one of my new favorites

I got to this part and laughed so hard I peed a little!

"Listen," Kiara smiled in a way that lit up my heart. "I am truly happy being here, with you. Is this place a maggot infested dump where even the roaches feel like they need to wear hazmat suits just to walk around in? Yes. A place that an inhabitant of a third world country would look at and say, "Ya know, I think I'll pass" because it smells like raw sewage that needs to be burned to the ground to protect all mankind? Again, yes. A place where if a nuclear bomb exploded, the radiation would be better for civilization than just looking at this eyesore? Also, yes.

Thanks soo much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nicely done.

I accept the need for low standards on this site when it comes to grammar and editing. Misplaced objective and subjective case for first person pronouns (I/me) , and the occasional forgotten apostrophe (you’re/your) . These are minor things in the context of engaging and emotive storytelling on a free website.

I have read a few of your stories, and can see the improvement over the years.

Please keep writing. You have real talent, and your work has value.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A lovely story!

With some very yummy bits too. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is there a part 2?

I loved this story and would love to see more.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Really enjoyable read and loved the reference early on. I would like a sequel as an update on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Talent

When I find a story I like, I have finally realized to read the author's others. Your stories have less sex than many. Many writers also seem to chase only a few themes. Maybe a better critic could say that of you. I am not a literary critic so yours seem widely varied. The only commonality I can sense is, and forgive me, they seem like Hallmark soft porn. I tend to see the end of any formula tv/etc 10% in. Not w you. Like Gunsmoke, et some, there's a moral and the good guy wins. You might be a hack; *I* cannot judge - but if you are, what do we call those w barely 6 figure tv-writer salaries who are your lessors. If you sang, I'd say, get thee a voice trainer and an agent. Get some informational interviews and find out what to do to start going places. YOU, can write. (Except titles. Seriously.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh my /god/ this was amazing

This story was so much more than I was expecting! I am big on VR so I figured I’d check out this story, and I am so fucking glad I did!! It was well written with only one or no grammar errors that I noticed, and l can’t wait to read more of your stories! It isn’t often that I find a story that I like this much, but I am so glad I found you. I would also love to have read an entire series of these two, though that may too much to ask for, haha. I hope you’re doing well in these dark times, and keep doing what you’re doing!

Sincerely,

AnonJK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you.

This is. Bliss. The story is a bit of a slow burner, but read it anyway. I felt J's concern for Kiara all the time. I felt their love. I felt the story deep in my being.

This is an amazing story, and the author deserves each and every word of praise. Read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was an amazing story!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

terribly corny...

couldn´t finish it...needs serious editing...

not up to even grade eight english.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good flow, bad grammar.

apostrophes in all the wrong places.

begging the question? look it up - it doesn´t mean what you think it does.

back to school...

revdoxrevdoxalmost 3 years ago

Spelling, grammar and syntax may have been lacking from time to time however that did not take away from the character development. The story did start a little slow but built well. Over all it was well written and a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but it needs work in the editing department.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of the best I’ve had the pleasure to read in a good while. Thank you

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

Loved it.

needs some editing, but still a great story. I could work up some notes with specific corrections if you don't already have an editor.

milfhunter777milfhunter7779 months ago

Wow, I f'ned loved it. Bravo, Bravissimo, Encore!!!!

KnightofmindKnightofmind7 months ago

I say this with filial love (meaning one human being to another) and no judgement about kinks; you need therapy brother.

Big ole therapy. With a person. On a couch.

Mind control stuff is one thing but brainwashing saved my life? Bruh.

Therapy.

SnigelsmedSnigelsmed3 months ago

Good pacing, character dynamics, feel good. until the conclusion in the parking lot. After that everything is a fever dream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous