All Comments on 'Warts & All Ch. 01'

by itmgr2010

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
Average_WriterAverage_Writeralmost 14 years ago
Glad to see you back writing.

I like the first chapter, I am curious to see how the wife tries to talk her way out the situation, if indeed she can. I am looking forward to seeing what you are going to do with the next chapter.

rainbow001rainbow001almost 14 years ago
Great

Glad to see you again as well. Nice first chapter, I like the husband and am curious to see where you will take them. Thanks for writing.

labigqlabigqalmost 14 years ago
WOW

Now that guy has some balls!!! Wonder what the wife will say, since she know what her hubby is capable of??? I will surely stay tuned!

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
Great start, you have my emotions peaked!

Glad to see you back writing. I hope your chapters come much faster than the past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow, I wonder how much he likes prison

As the cops say, the first punch is free; but once he's down...he's off limits. So Sally gets the kids, the house and his money. He gets prison time, a record and a restraining order plus supervised visitations with his children..but at least he has his dignity. Better to have changed the locks on the house, file abandonment charges on his soon to be exwife and sue her boss for alienation of affection. As a former soldier, he should know that it's better to lose a battle and win the war...or is winning not manly enough?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
you are a very good

storyteller, but you really live with only low lives and therefore in a shitty world and I have to say this story is less than erotic. it must be really depressing to see nothing of joy so you could write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Liked it

I say this is a perfect place to stop the story. No need to go any further with it. Sip all that it was only sex and I love stuff, etc.

Feel the need to write pick another subject/story for us to enjoy.

Thanks for writing this one.

Orionman17Orionman17almost 14 years ago
I've been waiting for your next story, and you delivered . . .

Thank you! My heart was pounding at the end. But the story doesn't seem finsihed. Do you have another chapter in mind?

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
To Anonymous: WOW: You are very good:

and most anonymous commenter's.

Wow: my friends in law enforcement do not ever say the first one is free. They ask who threw the first punch and then arrest them and charge them with assault in the ? degree.

The philosophy of the war veteran is , when they are down you make they stay down so they dint kick your ass or kill you.

There is no "fair in a street fight.

to anon. you are very good: You are the worst kind of scum sucking coward there is. You dint sign your name to your comments, but you say American veterans, and especially war veterans are low life' and worse. You sit on your fat cowardly ass safe at home while the veterans you denigrate risk their lives so you can sit here sucking your pond scum and denigrate them. For the most part I dint care what an anonymous commenter says but every once in a while one of you make a valid point, but if you are too much of a coward to put your name on a comment, ITS USUALLY NOTHING MORE THAN CRAP".

While trying to post my comment my member name would not attach, but its "VIETVET"

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
AUTHOR, AUTHOR, AUTHOR:

Good first chapter. Reminds me of WWWM's start, but to the action quicker.

Have read most of your previous stories and liked them. Please continue this story , and maybe give us her story as a continuation.

Thanks: "VIETVET", and I know of which you write from painful experience.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 14 years ago
This one gets the juices flowing!

itmgr2010 always paints the wife into a corner. How can this wife get out of this mess with her family in tact? Seems unlikely, but this is very emotional and well done! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

I can't wait for ch.2

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 14 years ago
Well done

Liked the story, liked the actions of the husband. No wimpy sitting around waiting, or let's talk, just take names and kick ass. It would be interesting to see what kind of bullshit the wife will come up with.

I know it's not within the realm of reality but I'd like to see her forced away from the children.

Normally I'm not one of the "torch the bitch" group, but this story and you're writing pushed me over the edge or something.

Good work, please don't keep us waiting for the next chapter. Thanks for your hard work.

thebulletthebulletalmost 14 years ago
violent, but worth it

an excellently written story. Well done.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Great start

I really enjoyed this although the background detail became a little tedious. We don't really know his wife that well, only that she is a cheat. Given his strong start I don't know where you go with this. 2 years of cheating, especially as eagerly as Sally was, is not something you can work around. It is especially annoying that he suggested and supported her taking the shopping weekends as a mini vacation and she turned his loving concern for her into an opportunity to betray him. She deserves a double dose of revenge for that. Then she choses to screw around with two losers that know him so that his humiliation is much greater. This woman has dug a deep grave for herself. He needs to bury her. I look forward to the next chapter.

CarlosCCarlosCalmost 14 years ago
Well done

Ch.01? IMO this is a stand alone story. I'm not complaining, I've enjoyed all of your other submissions. I'm curious to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

There was a tension in this story that writers don't often obtain. This part is really well done.

Blue88Blue88almost 14 years ago
Good work

Excellent story with a well developed central character. Well written, I enjoyed the reading, but I am a bit confused as to where you're going to take this tale. Two years of betrayal and humiliation do not leave much room for anything resembling reconciliation. In any event, it's the author's tale and I certainly am anxious to go along for the ride. A tip of the hat to itmgr2010.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yes, a great retribution story. No wimp husband here [so far].

Great story Itmgr2010 - now finish with proper payback & elimination of these two slut wives. About time we see a decent consequence effort on this site [compared to all the cluck/fag/self-centered slut stories lately that are over analyzed by idiots like size 14 IQ & the man-haters].

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Really nice start

on the first page. It really made you feel the shock he had. His decision to confront made for a great action tale... but it was a good thing that he did not take a gun with him even though it could have been two against one.

The 01 bit surprised me because the tale could have very well ended here.Please do not regenerate the wife in the next chapter. Let him make a new life...

Thanks ITMGR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
well, well

the husband surely made up his mind pretty quick. more real than the hiring an investagator, taping, etc, etc. very well written.

thanks for the new story. its been awhile.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
Fabulous start: a Man with Nothing left to lose.. But RAAC is likely

Great start.

There is NO place for this story left to go. If one looks at this author previous stories he does favor RAAC no matter the wife has done.

author needs to explain More on the SHOCK to the husband's Mindset upon seeing Debbie and his wife at the hotel together in some sort of sex partner swap....

it is one thing to THINK his wife is cheating.... to see her and her best friend doing so as some sort of sex swap RISKING the husband's health without ANY regard for him at all.... to see THAT in person...

well it can cause a strange reaction

curioussscuriousssalmost 14 years ago
GREAT START

Thank you for this.

A real man kicking a cheating wife and her asshole boyfriend(s) to the sidelines.

It's not just that though - this is a thoughtful story with much to come.

Thank you.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Makes perfect sense to me

Pretty good start on your story. I don't have any problem with the kind of violence the husband exhibits here because it fits well within the character you developed. You obviously intend another chapter at least; I will be interested in seeing where you take it.

The only mild criticism I have is the boyhood developmental part being too long. Maybe there are points you brought out that will be germaine in later chapters.

bartolobartoloalmost 14 years ago
Great start to your story

Well thought out story about a wife who would not easily be singled out as a dedicated cheating slut of 2 years. Not the typical or usual type slut, having as she has three little kids at home. How could she be unfaithful at this stage in her marriage and motherhood. At this (early) stage it's hard to see the marriage continuing. What can itmgr do to get the married couple back together. What about the kids? A solid story beginning by an author with a very good track record at writing top rate stories in Loving Wives.

teh568teh568almost 14 years ago
Cutting the Wart Off is NOT Enough

Great story so far and I hope chp.2 will be out soon. Just as a side note these guys should have more comming to them...but then so do the wives. I mean 2 years is not an affair. I hope he tells his wives friends husband what he saw and she ends up divorced and loses her bussiness. This way his wife will also be out of a job. He could then deside to either leave her or stay with her for the kids sake (wink-wink). We should all remember that back in the eighties the husband rarely got custody of the children. But 'itmgr2010' did say this was a true story so we will just have to wait.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A great story

Well written and very believable. I hope that he finds some kind of relief to his agonies and sad heart.

Thanks for the good read, and hope to see more soon.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Great story, so far!

I hope he doesn't wimp out and reconcile with her sorry ass. This has been going on for two years. He has to do the right thing and make her sorry ass pay for her sins, get custody of his kids, and find somebody who isn't a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Retribution

My favourite theme at LW

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Very, very good.

This one sure gets the testosterone going! Much more satisfying than sneaky pictures exposing a partner's cheating! I like this one and I'm not sure how a second chapter can top this. While I suppose Chapter 01 can stand alone, a second part would at least tie up some loose ends. I'd be interested in whether or not Anon is correct about our hero Phil receiving jail time, no custody, alimony and child support payments, and a few other choice consequences for doing what most men would have liked to have done were they in his shoes. I'm not sure what purpose is served by cutting or ripping the telephone wires, other than providing the satisfaction of cutting SOMETHING. Despite the lack of cell phones in the early 80's, Sally or Debbie could just get dressed and go to the motel office to call for help. I wonder how John and Craig will explain their simultaneous injuries to their respective wives? And our hero, will he boogie off to 'Nam and hibernate, to avoid prosecution? Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

Will anybody call the police, not fucking likely, will wife come home, I don't see how. She lied and covered it up for two years and even though she doesn't love her husband she wasn't ready to get a divorce, oh well. I would D.N.A. the kids, just so I knew and some evidence might have helped in the divorce so part 2 will be interesting. Damm, two actual men writing stories instead of all this pathic cockold, peeking at the wife shit that is trying to take over this site. Thanks and please keep writing, keep the little gay boys at bay.

AcatnamedsamAcatnamedsamalmost 14 years ago
Great!

Certainly one of the best stories I have read on Lit. Can't wait to see what the next chapter brings. I actually thought he was going to find she wasn't cheating but, WOAH! Wonder what het excuse is going to be?

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
A good story but Chapter 2?

I'm not normally a big fan of revenge, retribution stories, although I like them when they're well done and this one was. The picture you paint of the wife is really dark and it does seem like the marriage is toast. Which is why I wondered why this was listed as Chapter 01. That usually means more is coming. I'd actually like to see Chapter 2. You didn't give us any glimpse into what makes a loving wife and mother turn party slut for two , or are there more. I know, I know, in real life people screw around on their partners for all kinds of reasons and sometimes for no reason other than they feel like it. But I guess when you're reading fiction, you want to feel like there's a reason why people act the way they do, even if you don't like the reason. I hope there is a second chapter coming, whether there's more revenge, reconciliation, the guy finds a new woman, whatever. I'm going to be looking for the next chapter if there is one, but a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sorry

sorry meant to give you 5 stars, this is the ultimate betrayal for two years she did this to her husband and kids knowing that her boyfriends were laughing at him. I don't condone hurting a woman physically but if anyone deserved it she does.I know evil people and she sits in that seat for what she has done, hopfully her and debbie get their and this doen;t turn into another sicko story,

kelly_kellykelly_kellyalmost 14 years ago
Impressive start

Very impressive start, a husband with a — “no-nonsense” attitude. The important question arises is — why? Why Sally did — what she did? I don’t know, most of the times in Loving Wives genre the stories are told/narrated from the male/husband’s point-of-view (POV) I for one — would like to read a chapter from Sally’s/wife’s point-of-view (for a change)

It’s clear this is not just a “one time thing” — it’s more than that. For two long years they have been having this “get-together” And Debbie — well, I think she must have “pushed” Sally into it — that’s no excuse. There’s a thing called “brain” that needs to be used.

Reconciliation is almost impossible — but you never know. Again, an impressive start, and please don’t let us wait for too long.

~Kelly~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well done......

This story certainly captured my attention. Chapter 2 should provide some interesting answers and maybe even more questions if there is to be a Chapter 3. Please bring it on quickly. Your demanding public is hot to trot.

Keep writing. Your work is much appreciated. Thank you.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Not sure why he would rip the phones....

...out in this day and age but if it kept him from dealing a death blow ........Should be interesting to see author explain this woman.

junesmatejunesmatealmost 14 years ago
Is that all...?

You let the pair off very easily. I would have removed the wart, gouging deep enough to ruin his expectations of ever having sex again. The other one...? I would have split his dick from base to tip, or removed the tip taking both off-cuts with me to feed to some stray cat.

I still think it warranted a five star rating which is more than most of the current offerings on LIT lately. Keep at it.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 14 years ago
Great Start

Well done itmgr2010. Got my heart pumping and the blood pressure raised. Looking forward to Chapter 2.

whatever2258whatever2258almost 14 years ago
A Good Read

Interesting from start to finish I will say the wife's charter is inconsistent she came from a good family a seemed for all accounts to be a good wife and mother but 3 to 4 times a year she plays slut with 2 assholes which she knows her husband sees on a regular basis seems pretty reckless I think her big problem is where does she go ? she can not go home she is afraid of her husband with good reason and I don't see her father taking her in if she tells him the truth I guess we will find out in chapter 2 if there is one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

A bit formulaic for this type of genre though. You build the tension, then go into the background and their past, then you jump back to the present and the confrontation. Not saying it's bad but it's something I have noticed with the revenge stories.

Great to read and well written. Could you give us an update on the timeframe for the next chapter(s). Your last multi-part story had some very long gaps (2 months!) between the chapters. Hope that's not the case with this one!

To the person who asked why he would rip out the phones, it is because this is set in the early eighties according to the foreword and thus before the age of cellphones.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxalmost 14 years ago
Captivating ...

as are your other stories. Can't wait to see how you continue to weave the character play and story line.

fregenfregenalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

A man takes reasonable actions immediately upon finding out he has been betrayed. I really can't understand why anyone would have a problem with what he did.<P>

I loved the character tie ins. John and Craig are in both "Disco Nights" and "Yellowstone Discovery." Debbie is in the latter story. It was good to see John and Craig get some consequences of their actions finally. The only repercussion in the early stories was John wound up divorced. Debbie hasn't changed any either. She was a cheating slut in "Yellowstone Discovery" and still is. My bet is she is she sold Sally on the idea. <P>

But the big question is why? Why would Sally do this? For fun? For kicks? That's the only thing I can come up with. Two years. Too long. What's really going to be rough is the kids. Does she get them? Today she would. But this was back then. (PPPete - no cell phones then.) The woman mostly got them unless the cheating was actually in front of them and this wasn't.

Thanks for sharing.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Fantastic Read!

I do wonder what chapt. 2 will tell.

But the retribution was splendid! But is it over? I hope not!

Nice to read some reality in an otherwise fucked up situation!

I do wonder what Sally's future will be. And Debbie's?

Thanks for writing!

toesmantoesmanalmost 14 years ago
wel written, but incomplete

at the end. I really like all this author's work, but this ended too abruptly. Now if the action had been set in Texas, even in the time era, there is probably no jury there that would convict our hero of anything; hell, they'd probably give him knife back just to make sure that he could follow up on his threat to John as necessary. We need to know what happened to Sally; hope there is some ongoing exposition as to the outcome.

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
I commented on how great chapter 1; then I read chapter 2...

on another site. It is as bad as this one was good. The second chapter does not give any insight into the characters. All we get is a long story about Viet Nam as a way of explaining the death of a friend in Nam and now the death of his wife. How disappointing. I sincerly hope that the chapter 2 that I read is just an unfortuante draft and is rewritten into something that measures up to chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent start

This is the first time I have read one of your stories. I look forward to the remainder of this one and going back and reading your earlier ones.

rooster1rooster1almost 14 years ago
More research

Winchester does not & never did make a "model 73" in 30-06, they build a model 70 in that caliber & built a model 1873 in several calibers but not in '06.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 13 years ago
Intense!!!

She should have gone to Cedar Point!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oustanding!

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Never in my whole long life I enjoyed reading a story so much !!

This Author outstanding style of writing should be inspiration to others !True Master of the Pen . Dan Brown,eat your heart out !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Praise

Excellent. Just excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Husband with Balls ... finally!

Sadly our judicial system doesn't tolerate balls or backbones. Hes going to Jail for protecting whats rightfully his. Jippie Ka Jey!

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
WOW AND WOW!!

A fantastic story, a real solid male image for a change. R.T.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
One of my favorite stories and series.....

As a Vietnam veteran, alot of your words struck a chord within my heart. I know the pain of losing friends and comrades. I even left part of a leg there. One of the lines that struck home was how he had given up deer hunting after his service. After almost 40 years, I still get no joy from hunting deer. Great story and would really love to read more of your future postings.

brujaybrujayabout 13 years ago
A fantastic read......

This is a great story. It has heart and it has soul. It has depth to it. A fantastic story worth reading again and again. Looking forward to reading chapter 2 again as well.

Thank you for sharing your story. Please keep writing.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
A critique

Between page one and page two, you had this horrible transition with that 'Jase' character. There was no symmetry between the two sections. I was reading page two, scratching my head wondering WTF.

I understand that you were trying to do backstory but it didn't work. It was not necessary to the story at all. You could have done the whole thing in three paragraphs, not a full page.

So far I like the story

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
A superb, most entertaining story by a Master Words man.

An excellent and credible effort. In fact,it is one of the best on this site. A real gem.

tarlingtontarlingtonalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Great Story I loved the plot, I hope you will consider writing more in the future.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Mess With Wife of Combat Vet at Your Own Risk

Nuff ' Said.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

Well said Lord Slamdogg!

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Had to comment because couldn't downgrade it further.

Seems to me that modern women would steer far away from genital warts, which is what this story is based on. Once you get them, you've got them for life.

Violence seems to give some men warm fuzzies. Not me.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Norcal62, some men are proud to be closet cum-sluts.

Dont beat yourself up about it.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Real

This story had a cold realness to it. Very well written. Sad. Interesting how he pieced it together. I am eager to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story.

I hate the ones about willing cucks,which is just a nice name for a punk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
about time

a man was a man instead of a wimp.

thanks for this.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The most wonderfully written story I ever read..

Thank you Sir for creating this for us.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Simple

No bullshit - no nonsense and no prisoners - so far

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Nice. He got his revenge against the prick assholes. Now what does he have planned for his cunt whore wife? We'll see...

bobyroy69bobyroy69over 10 years ago
I'll say only this...

I'm still feeling the pain in my chest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well

Yeah, I know he's not a marine, but it's not easy being green.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Second time through

Another brilliant read. Five stars. Classic.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
so many unresolved issues

and it seems there is no regret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

the only thing wrong is that there isn't more of it because I didn't want have to stop reading it.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I agree.

Maybe he should tell Debbie's husband! This is great! I can't wait to see how this ends!

kdcee79kdcee79almost 9 years ago
Excellent

Very well written & told. Yes, sometimes you do have to go the physical btb to help sooth the emotional pain. Great tale. 5 *****

TrtrolesTrtrolesalmost 9 years ago
Nice one

Damn nice.

I love stories when husbands do something about ther cheating wives.

To much autors are telling about swinging and cuckold husbands.

NICE ONE MATE

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Yeah

Read it again. You know, sometimes you need a little violence to attain a sense of peace. He achieved that peace. Now for the worthless cheating cunt, it's time for her to get her comeuppance.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars. Still a favorite. This is absolutely one of the best written and developed stories on this site. Chapter one is a great buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
finally!

Well done.

After that shit ending of the disco night debacle, it was nice to see you grew some balls.

Oh crap, have not read the next chapter.. please don't have ruined it

GuentharGuentharalmost 8 years ago
Great *****

A man who takes control

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Good God!

I fucking loved this!

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
not bad 5*

no need for knives to deal with cheaters though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Very Nice

I think this guy dealt with a bunch of low-life cheating scum just about the best way it can be done. By scaring the holy fucking shit out of all of them. Well done. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The only thing fucking animals understand.

And they got the message loud and clear.

nice job.

5*

GymShortsGymShortsabout 6 years ago
He Forgot

To kick Craig's balls into next week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Got bored to death from the first page

Don't need to explain every little detail about every single person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Did Timriv blame the husband yet? Call him a psychotic nutjob who deserves to be killed? Just wait, it'll happen.........

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
A man

Now that is a real man. Bastards are taken care of, now burn the bitch.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 5 years ago
If you have an 1873 in 30.06 it's worth about 12 billion dollars...

Do your homework, cowboy. If you're going to name a specific gun expect to hear nitpicking. Winchester's caveat was that your hand gun and your long gun used the same bullet. Not well in either case, by the way, but well enough to make a legend of Winchester arms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only one kick?

I would think at least 10 kicks to the junk each would be a minimum. And then a stomp to make sure the damage took. If you are going to risk charges, make it stick. I only wish I could be on a jury to give the not-guilty plea, in a case like this.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
One thing wrong

He didn’t slash all 4 tires on the truck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

Not enough done to either ass-wipe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story ...

...bad ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story and ending

There are few authors that write as good as this one on Lit. Consistently outstanding.

knoxhardknoxhardover 3 years ago
Fighting and arrests early 1980s

The odds of his being arrested for assault were far lower four decades ago. Yes, the author gives us a supposed 'reason' that the assholes chose not to file charges (hope that their wives wouldn't find out), but it's pretty weak. The reality is that public attitudes were quite a bit different back then. I can't speak to Michigan specifically, but there were a whole lot of places in the USA where cops and prosecutors knew that a jury wouldn't likely convict him.

Attitudes about fighting were a whole lot different. Fist fights among teenage boys were far more common. They just were. Not all teens. But tough kids fought. A lot. And didn't get hauled off to Juvenile Court. If they fought at school, they'd get 'licks' with a paddle and maybe a suspension.

More importantly, the attitude that a man would be perfectly justified in kicking the ass of some asshole screwing his wife was much stronger back then in society. A long, long time ago it would have been considered acceptable to shoot his ass. A half century ago, that would have been considered criminal (even if somewhat understandable). But a beating would have been regarded by many as some acceptable rough justice.

I probably need to talk to some of my old cop, criminal lawyer and judge friends who are old enough to have been getting started back then. I was a civil litigator. But I believe the difficulty of getting a conviction would have been much greater.

Great story. It grabbed me emotionally.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Great story of a man who doesn't believe in innocent trysts. I doubt Lue enjoyed this story as the lovers didn't farewell.

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago
This is one of my all time favorites

There are so many stories in the Loving Wives category where the husband is restrained, if not outright wimpy.

It's good to read one where the offended hubby does some damage in front of the wife.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous