Warts & All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took two steps forward and kicked John in the balls as hard as I could. He lifted about two inches off the ground and gave a high pitched scream, fell on his side and rolled into a fetal position holding his scrotum. I straddled his body and knelt down and pulled him over on his back. I pulled up my pant leg and took the knife out of its sheath.

His nose was mostly over on the right side of his face. Blood was dripping down over his chin onto his chest. I tapped the haft of the knife on his broken nose to get his attention then flipped it around as he gave a groan and opened his eyes. His eyes went wide as he saw the tip of the knife weaving in front of him.

I grabbed a handful of hair and he gasped as I pulled his head and chin back and laid the point of the knife under his left eye.

"How long John, how long has this been going on?" I whispered savagely as I traced the point of the knife along his cheekbone.

"Don't lie to me now." I said coldly.

"Ah, ah, two-two, maybe two years." He stuttered the fear evident in his voice and his eyes.

I thought about that for a moment, as I ran the tip of the knife slowly back and forth, back and forth. "Then I guess joining the same racquetball league wasn't a coincidence was it, John?"

"Ah, ah, no, no." He said hoarsely as he closed his eyes in pain again.

I contemplated that fact for a moment. He wanted to be close to the man whose wife he was screwing. "You are one sick fuck, John."

I roughly shook his head by his hair to get him to open his eyes again. "Look at me John. If I ever hear of you coming near Sally, or any other married woman for that matter, I will find you and cut that wart off your worthless cock all the way down to the root. Do you understand me?"

"Do you?" I repeated as he hesitated.

"Yeessss..." He finally croaked out.

"In fact, you would be better off if you went away; far, far away." I said as I traced the knife point down along the side of his face to his neck and carotid artery. The knife left a thin red line. It was tempting, so tempting.

John's eyes bulged in terror as he realized how close to death he was. Suddenly the stench of shit hit my nostrils as I realized his bowels had let go.

At that moment the sound of the shower stopped and I heard the shower curtain get pulled back. Sally's voice floated through the door, "Hey, John-Boy. I thought you were going to get into the shower with me? What's up with that?" And she giggled.

I looked up just as the bathroom door opened and Sally stepped into the doorway. She was holding a towel and drying her hair when suddenly she saw me. Her eyes flew open wide and she gasped, her face paled to a pasty white. The towel fell to the floor as her mouth fell open as she tried to say something, total shock evident in every muscle.

I picked up John's head about by the hair about two inches and slammed it back down on the floor and stood up in one fluid motion. He groaned and rolled back over into his previous fetal position.

"John-Boy seems indisposed." I growled at her.

Still holding the knife in my hand I faced my wife in all her glory. Wet, naked, firm breasts heaving and nipples still erect. That remarkable narrow waist despite having three kids, the only evidence the little bulge that protruded slightly above her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

She complained bitterly that no matter how many sit-ups, crunches or abdominal exercises she did she couldn't quite get rid it. But I often kissed that bulge tenderly, usually on my way further south, loving all of her for the wonderful family, the wonderful life she had given me.

But the other thing I noticed enraged me further, the bright splotches of whisker burns around her breasts and inner thighs, given to her by another and the prominent hickey slightly above her left nipple. From past experience I knew that with her complexion those marks would last for days. That explained why she couldn't let me see her naked for several days after returning from her trips.

I glared at her and took a step toward the bathroom. Her face took on a look of panic as she took a step backward and reached out with both hands and slammed the door shut. I heard it click as she locked it.

I turned and strode over to the night stand next to the bed. I picked up the telephone and with one swipe of the knife cut the cord and then slipped the knife back into the sheath.

I turned around and headed for the front door. As I passed John I gave him a vicious kick in the ribs and felt a satisfying crack as he gave out a sharp yelp followed by a long drawn out moan.

I stopped at the door and surveyed the room one more time. Suddenly I screamed in frustration and anguish, then brought the phone up in a wicked overhand throw and pitched it right at the bathroom with all my strength. It crashed hard into the door and clattered to the floor, soliciting a startled scream from inside.

I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. I paused for a moment and realized the job wasn't done yet.

I walked over to the other hotel room. Again I put my left thumb over the peephole and knocked twice with my right hand.

The door opened and Craig started to say laughingly, "You guys sure are noisy ..." when my fist caught him under the chin. His feet went right out from under him and he fell flat on his back. He lay there naked, unmoving. I took one quick step forward and kicked him hard in the balls. He still didn't move or make a sound.

I heard a short scream from the bed and looked up at Debbie sitting against the headboard, her eyes like saucers holding a sheet up under her chin. I knelt down over Craig and felt his pulse. There was a trickle of blood coming out of the corner of his mouth and his jaw hung loosely. He was alive but out like a light.

I stood up and strode over to the nightstand next to the bed. Debbie had let go of the sheet letting it fall to her waist as she put her shaking hands over her mouth, her frightened eyes staring at me over her fingers.

"Nice tits, Debbie." I commented looking down at her. I noticed she also had a hickey but hers was above her right nipple. Idly I wondered if they were intentionally marking their conquests.

Then I picked up the telephone and gave it a quick jerk pulling the cord out of the wall. I then walked back to the door and turned back to look at her.

"If you should mention to your husband that you ran into me tonight, tell him I said 'hello'." I said sarcastically. Then changing my mind said "Or maybe I'll tell him myself."

I tossed the telephone into the corner of the room then stepped out closing the door behind me.

I stood outside looking at the night sky and deeply breathing the cool air. I could feel the tension slipping away, replaced by a calming exhaustion.

The "Do Something" voice was gone.

It was done.

And I knew what else I had to do. The only thing I could do.

Purposefully I headed toward my car to get started on the rest of my life.