All Comments on 'Was He Guilty? Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Good first chapter

Of course, what you have basically is two flirts and a horn dog; and Jeff, who seems to be a bit "morality challenged" himself.

One point left unexplained is why they only had two days. By context, the obvious presumption is that Jeff is on death row, but it would have been nice to have that point clarified.

Looking forward to ch.02.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Good Opener as always

I admit that he does sound like he went off the deep end but as he pointed out he now had time to think about it.

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 13 years ago
Great opening.

Look forward to the rest of this novella...I love crime novels anyway, and your erotic crime story is off to a great start.

Interestingly, if one reads/watches crime novels and TV, it is surprising that there are people out there who really engage in these kinds of behaviors. Stealing ones spouse's money seems to be a pretty common motive in murders.

northlandernorthlanderover 12 years ago
Good Start

A good start on establishing characters, waiting for the next episode

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
Ooookay

If DGHear's goal is to have Jeff come across as Moron .. a geek who is so clueless he thinks shit is a bowl of Honey...

BINGO... the author is off to a good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well I would think that if any man is that obsessed with another woman's tits he probably shouldn't be getting married in the first place. But for the sake of the story I'll try to ignore that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Intrigued

I just finished reading Ch 1 - 4. Looking forward to the next chapter.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
EVERYBODY HERE IS INNOCENT

except the guilty ones. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

Trouble is brewing. Thanks for the offering.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Great Start

Sounds like a conspiracy to me. We'll see...

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago

A good running start -

Do we kill him off in the end -

Not DG's style

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
EVERYBODY IS A STAR

even the no-talent ones. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...all right, I guess...

...have some difficulty with author´s american english...

¨Jeff had went to college¨ had went?? he had gone to college.

¨I want you to try and see¨ try and?? it´s try to.

¨It was then that another young women came into Jeff's life¨ it´s woman, not women.

Strange that writer´s women graduate from college and then become secretaries. His perspective, I guess, based on his milieu, era, and certainly country.

´

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

???

3* (for now)

BJ

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Nice development till now

ibuguseribuguser9 months ago

I like your stories but this Jeff guy has an iq of a gnat.

I'm guessing bad things is going to happen to him and he kinda deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

4'11". What's this? Midget porn. Or something worse ...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excess words used in fleshing out the story that didn't really add to anything.

The MC isn't well defined, but really who gets the hots for 4'11", that's child sized. The description of Shauna just makes me think she's fat.

That the MC would cheat on his fiancée and friend weeks before his wedding is just dispicable. Having fun on a stag or hen party is one thing but doing it to the beat friend of your fiancée is just the lowest of the low. Prison is the least of the things this MC deserves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5722 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES