Was It Dad or Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally relaxed and let me go. "My God Stephen, no ones mouth has ever done to me what yours does! No ones!"

"I Love doing it. Maybe that's the difference. I think I get it from Mom, she loves to use her mouth and so do I."

"I need to rest sweetie, can we take a quick shower and have a short nap?"

"But, you haven't finished telling me your story."

"Oh, don't worry, I'll tell you everything. Now, C'mon, lets shower and get some rest."

It was really difficult to keep away from Sis in the shower, especially when she soaped up my scrotum and penis. I think she was giving me some teasing torture because of the look in her eyes. Anyway, we showered and went to bed, snuggling with one another and falling to sleep.

I loved it; I loved the feel of her naked body against me and the knowledge that she would sexually please me. I didn't want her to leave her husband or deny him anything, I only wanted to continue our sexual relationship whenever we had the opportunity. And, I wished we had many opportunities. My only regret was that we couldn't be open about it.

'Ooooh, there's Mom!' My fantasy was waking me up, a soft warm hand rolling my testicles around as a warm mouth went up and down my penis.

"Ooooh, Mom!" I moaned.

"I'm not Mom."

"Huh! Oh! Sorry."

"That's OK, you'll have her soon enough, but for now your mine."

She continued her oral ministrations driving me to the peak but stopped and squeezed my testicles causing my to yelp in pain.

"Damn! What was that for!?"

"For forgetting it was me you are with."

"Well, you didn't have to do that!"

"That was to teach you, not to forget who you're with."

"OK, OK, I get it."

"Now you can make it up to me by giving me a nice slow fucking."

"I don't know if I should, you know I don't like rough stuff or being treated badly."

"Oh, poor baby, you just got a little lesson, and you know I don't do that normally, so come on fuck your Sister like you know you want to."

She was kissing and fondling me, and yes I did want to, anytime, anywhere. I rolled to my right so I was on top of her and began sucking her neck.

"Ooooh, that's it, give me a nice slow gentle fucking."

That's exactly what I had in mind, no hard desperate thrusting, just slow full length strokes. And, I wanted to watch as my penis slid in and out, tugging and pushing her griping labia. 'Play a little first. Rub you cock up and down and around her pussy lips.' That's what I did as she played with her breasts and moved her hips slowly. Slowly, I began to push into her as I pulled my glans upward. Feeling her opening squeeze as I pushed in, 'Jesus she's tight.' Pushing my glans in, I stopped.

"Jesus penny, you're tight. How can you be so tight after having two kids?"

Giggling, "I'm not like other women. With my first pregnancy, I found out my pelvis is fused and won't open to allow me to give birth. And the opening is smaller than normal. If you take a close look at my stomach you can see a long thin scar from my caesarian deliveries. What's the matter, don't you like it?"

"Hell Yes, I like it! It's incredible."

"I also practice flexing my vaginal muscles everyday. My tightness increases the pleasure I feel. I can actually feel every little contour of a cock as it slides in and out. And yours feels so Gooood right now. C'mon, fuck me real slow and let me feel it."

I pushed in slowly until her clitoris touched me causing her to moan and start rotating her hips again. Looking up I saw that her eyes were closed and she was pulling on her nipples. As I pulled back, I watched as her labia clung to my shaft while her vaginal opening squeezed, trying to milk me.

She began moaning louder and rotating her hips faster as I slowly moved my penis in and out of her tight vagina. I was pulling out until I could just see my glans appear before pushing back in and on each push I could feel that second tight hot grip on my penis. It felt like a tiny mouth sliding over my glans and halfway down my shaft, inside her vagina.

'That's her uterus; damn it's hot and tingly feeling. No wonder they can bring men off so quickly, sometimes!'

She began to gasp and tremble, I looked up to see milk shoot into the air and fall back all over her chest, just as she went into a shaking orgasm.

I didn't change my pace. I wanted to, believe me, but I didn't until she stopped shaking. I began to move faster and pushed my pelvic bone against her clitoris on each stroke. She responded by moving with me and wrapping her legs around mine. She was still massaging her breasts and I bent to lick the milk from her fingers before sucking a nipple into my mouth. She went into another orgasm, her heels pulling me into her. It was all I could do to keep from ejaculating as an intense heat engulfed my penis to the sounds of her moaning.

As she stopped shaking her hands grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss as she began to thrust into me. She was urging me to finish, like a jockey on a prize horse, so I went into overdrive and thrust into her as hard as I could. Amazingly, I didn't ejaculate right away, even with that amazing grip her vagina was milking me with. Instead, I thrust and thrust and thrust with her amazing tightness slowly building my need to ejaculate.

I was beginning to get light headed from my exertions and the kiss that hadn't ended since she grabbed my face. My penis felt as though it were bigger than it had ever been when I finally felt my semen rush up its length and out into her burning womb. She was in another orgasm as well and I could feel her vaginal muscles milking my throbbing penis as I quivered against her. My ejaculation over, I collapsed on top of her. She locked her arms and legs around me and rocked us sideways.

"Oh God that was good, I love you Stephen, I love you."

I couldn't speak; I was so spent from pleasure. Minutes passed before I barely managed to talk, and was still weak.

"Jesus Christ that was great! You have no idea how much I needed that!"

I began to lightly kiss her neck and she caressed my head, and neck.

"I know baby, I know, I needed it to. As much as I like holding you like this, you gotta move, your weight is killing me."

"Oh Jeez, Penny, I'm sorry."

It took all of my strength to push myself up and fall to the bed beside her. She moved with me keeping her legs around me and much to my amazement my penis was still inside her. I started to pull out.

"Be still, be still, and stay like you are while I tell you more."

That was fine by me, I liked the feeling and my penis was still half erect from the squeezing and releasing she was doing to it.

"Like you, it was mainly holidays for Daddy and me. How... ummm... ever, sometimes Daddy would surprise me with a tryst. He picked me at school a few times and pulled over somewhere to fuck me before we went home. The thrill of being out in the open was so exciting. I've even been with Mom a few times and I know it was Daddy that had her do it. Mom taught me how to relax with a woman and eat pussy. I like being with a woman now and then and have a girlfriend at work that I get together with on occasion. Ummm, ummm, ooohhh."

She began shaking through an orgasm, and it felt as though she were jacking me off.

"Oh wow! Oooo! My! Any way, now I'm at the point of telling you things that absolutely have to be kept secret, you have to swear that what I'm about to tell you will be kept secret. I mean it Stephen; this has to be kept secret! Swear to me that you'll keep it secret, or I won't say anything else!"

"Oh Penny, have I ever talked about anything before? Yes, whatever it is, I will keep it secret!"

"You better! Remember, 'Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned, or a woman betrayed."

Her eyes were searching mine for a couple of minutes.

"Well, here goes. What I am about to tell you is why I want you to get with Mom and get her pregnant."

"Geez, Penny, Mom is not going to let me get her pregnant!"

"Yes she will! You see, every time Mom and Dad got together after being with us, they played out a verbal fantasy of Daddy getting me pregnant, and you getting Mom pregnant."

"That's a pretty weak reason to believe she would actually do it."

"That's not all! But think about it, she's played that fantasy for what, eight years now, so it has to be in her mind. And there's the part that has to be kept secret." She was searching my eyes again.

"I'll keep the secret, Penny, I swear!"

"I secretly got Daddy to get me pregnant."

"You're lying! You didn't! Did you?"

"Yes I did!"

"Which one?"

"Can't you tell? Which one has Daddy's eyes and nose?"

"Jenna? Little Jenna?"

"Yes, little Jenna. She's Daddy's daughter, your half-sister."

"I don't believe it, your lying. You wouldn't do that to Tom or Mom."

"I didn't do anything to them and what they don't know won't hurt them."

There was a long silence as she searched my eyes again.

"After listening to Mom and Daddy for years, I began to fantasize myself about getting pregnant by Daddy and you. When Tom got me pregnant, I would sit and rub my belly pretending it was Daddy's baby, and I guess the notion just took over. When Jason was born and I held him for the first time, I made up my mind right then that I was going to have Daddy's baby. I knew Tom could never find out and I worked out my plan to trick Daddy while making Tom believe it was his.

We waited two years before trying for our second child, and of course we told Mom and Daddy. It wasn't easy, believe me, Tom knows my pussy and so did Daddy. I obtained diaphragms from the clinic and wore two of them all of the time when Tom was home, only taking them out when he was gone. Ooooh. Ooooh. Ooooh."

"Oh Jesus, Penny, your pussy feels as good as your mouth." I started to move.

"Be still, don't move. Just keep caressing me and lay there."

When my hands were on her breasts I would rub her nipples in circles on my palms.

"Oh God, Penny, I'm gonna cum. Your pussy is pulling it out of me."

"Yes, Yes, cum for me baby, give me your sperm. Fill 'Penny's Magic Pussy' with your sperm."

'Sperm? She doesn't say that!'

"Oh God yes, I can feel your hot sperm!"

I was ejaculating all right; it felt like a vacuum was emptying my testicles the feeling was so intense.

"Holy Shit, how did you do that?"

"I told you I practiced with my vaginal muscles and have since you took my virginity. I got Tom to let me practice this on him, and got good at it, but didn't get him off. The first man I brought all the way was Daddy. We had an afternoon together, last year, and he has more control to stay still than Tom. Boy did he ever like it, after that he would have me do it a lot, but only if he had enough time to fuck me hard afterward.

"I have a correction for ya, it's not 'Penny's Magic Pussy,' it's 'Penny's Magic Fantastic Pussy.'"

"Leave it in! Don't you dare pull it out!"

"Damn Penny, aren't you satisfied yet?"

"No! Right now I want all of you I can get. Besides, I can feel that you still want to, 'cause it's not going soft."

"It can't go soft with your pussy squeezing on it!"

"Oh quit whining, you know you like it and want it."

"Oh yeah, I do, I do want you, very much."

"Where was I? Oh yeah, the hard part was getting Daddy to fuck me as often as possible, and some home improvement decorating things helped with that."

"How?"

"I had to have help with some work, that meant Daddy was needed, and Mom was also decorating, that meant I was at their place too."

"Ahhhh."

"It still took two menstrual cycles before I got pregnant. I would sit and talk to my stomach, saying things like, "We have the same Daddy, little one." Or "You know, my Daddy is your Daddy." I almost blew it when they brought her to me the first time, I said, "Hi Sis, our Daddy is going to love you."

Luckily, no one seemed to hear me. Mom and Daddy were there and when he saw Jenna, he turned and looked at me for the longest time. That was when I knew, that Daddy knew, he was Jenna's father. Even though he never said anything about it, that look, and comments he made from time to time, told me.

Daddy really liked it when I nursed him, and so did I. After Jenna turned one, Daddy started coming to the house during the day, without Mom, something he just didn't normally do. Ooooh. Oooh. Ahhh. ... He was coming over so often that I was becoming afraid of being caught, and I sure as hell didn't want Tom to find out. One day he showed up so soon after Tom left, that I knew they had to pass each other on the street. Mmmmm, mmmmm.

'She's doing it to me again. I can feel that hot pussy of hers pulling it out of me.'

"Daddy fucked me all day, he wouldn't even let me stop and Nurse Jenna, he fucked me while she sucked my nipples. He didn't leave until minutes before Tom came home and I had to hurry to straighten the house and doctor my bruised and bleeding pussy. Oh God, you have no idea how scared I was that Tom would find out. Luckily, Tom was concentrating on a big rush job and I had the days I needed to heal. I didn't see Daddy for two months and then there was no sex, all he wanted to do was hold and play with the kids."

"That's strange!?"

"Yeah, tell me about it. Now that I think about it, I bet that's when that thing in his head started acting up."

"Why?"

"That's when the sadistic weird stuff started."

"What kind of 'sadistic weird stuff'?"

"Ooooh, mmmmm. A few weeks later, I went over there to help Mom with some stuff, and in the afternoon she needed to go to the store so I put the kids down for a nap. The kids had just went to sleep when Daddy took me to their bedroom. We had a nice fuck, and Daddy had just came, when Mom stepped through the door and caught us, her hand went to her mouth as she gasped.

I tried to get away and cover up but Daddy held me in place and literally ordered Mom to get undressed and on the bed. I could tell by the look on her face that she didn't want to, but she did it anyway. There were tears in her eyes as she crawled on the bed. Daddy pulled out of me and shoved Moms head between my legs, as he ordered, "Eat our daughters cum filled pussy!"

Mom whimpered and didn't move, so Daddy shoved her face against me and growled, "NOW!" Then he got behind Mom and without any preparation started viciously fucking her. I didn't enjoy it, even though Mom was obediently licking and sucking my pussy, because Daddy was scaring the hell out of me. When he finished, he left, Mom collapsed on the bed, crying, and I quickly got the kids and went home.

Every time after that, it was the three of us, with Daddy ordering, there wasn't any love in his actions. Then the day of the funerals came, just before supper Daddy told me he was going to fuck me in the ass that night." Sis sighed, "But, as you know, Daddy dropped dead as we ate."

"Jesus Christ, Penny, why didn't you or Mom say anything about that stuff!?"

"I don't know ... it was Daddy ... but it wasn't Daddy. Mom and I had spoken about things and we were going to put a stop to it ... but we didn't have to, did we? Oh Stephen, I just want us all to be the lovers we were. Can we be that, PLEASE!? Can we go on with our 'Love Trysts'?"

I wanted to hold her in my arms but the way we were laying I couldn't.

"God, Penny, I don't want things to end either. As far as I'm concerned, our secrets are our secrets."

"That's good, very good, we must keep our secrets." She wiggled a little. "I want to finish now, do you think you can keep your cock in me and get on top?"

It wasn't that difficult and we were soon in the 'Missionary Position.'

Sis brought her knees to my sides and slid her heels to my buttocks, then wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, while working her 'Magic Fantastic Pussy.'

As she pulled from our kiss, "Just give me your sperm. I don't care if it's one thrust or a thousand. Just give me your sperm."

'Sperm, she said sperm again and not cum.'

I didn't need any urging, even though I had already ejaculated several times, I needed to again. Moving my hands down to hold her firm buttocks, I pounded away, only interested in my own release. We remained in a continual kiss, through which she moaned, whimpered and gasped.

The need for release drove me on and it wasn't until the point of total exhaustion that it was achieved. I thought it took hours. It felt like my penis exploded when my semen finally made the journey to her womb.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," I yelled out.

Penny' cheeks expanded and collapsed as she repeatedly blew out like she was in labor.

This time I had the presence of mind not to fall on top of her as I collapsed. I don't know how long we stayed like that, me breathing deeply, my penis still inside her and her gently holding me.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, I didn't think I could do it!"

Penny began showering my face with kisses as she said, "And, you did it so fucking well, too. Oh Stephen, my dear sweet beautiful brother, I Love You!"

Several minutes later, she jumped up and hurried to the bathroom. I gathered my strength and followed seconds behind her. As I entered the bathroom I saw her finger slide out of her vagina.

'That's strange.'

"Just cleaning up a little, c'mon let's take a shower and then get something to eat." She said and turned on the water.

After checking out, we went to a restaurant for a much needed meal. I was starving from all of the exertion and wolfed down my food. Sis was pretty hungry too and didn't leave a crumb on her plate.

All through the meal she talked about me and Mom living together and of course Mom getting pregnant.

"I don't know Penny; I just don't get that from Mom, at all. She's never gave me a reason to think she would, and I wouldn't mind at all if we did. I've thought about it in the past, and I've really thought about it today, but I don't see it happening. Now, as far as Mom and I living together, well that's a different matter, I'm pretty sure she'd do that."

"Oh, she'll do it Stephen, mark my words, she'll do it, you'll see."

We went back to Moms in silence, when we arrived I was surprised to find Mom smiling and cheerful, so I loaded up, said my goodbyes and returned to my place. That evening seemed to drag on forever, and that night I dreamed of Mom with her belly getting bigger and bigger and bigger.

The next day I didn't get anything done at work and almost went home early, but stayed just to not be alone. That evening was also a long one, I almost called Mom but didn't, then just as I was getting into bed, the phone rang, it was Mom.

"Hi honey, I didn't call to late, did I?"

"Hi Mom. No it's not to late, and you know you can call me any time."

"Oh, I like hearing that. Say, I need help with something that's going to take a lot of effort."

"You know I'll help you with anything."

"I like hearing that too. Well, you'll need a good meal, so can you be here for breakfast in the morning?"

"Yeah Mom, whatever you want, what time?"

"That sounds good too. How about eight."

"Eight it is."

"I love you Stephen."

"I love you to Mom."

"Bye."

"Bye."

'If you only knew what was on my mind right now.'

That night I had the dream of Mom and her ever growing belly again. When I got to Moms, Penny' car was there, I don't know why I expected her to be gone, after all she was going to be spending a few days. Maybe it was wishful thinking that Mom and I would be alone.

I smelled breakfast, and found them in the kitchen. A beautiful site really, two women I loved, standing there preparing a meal. They were both wearing Dads dress shirts. Penny had her back to me and I could see her shapely legs and tiny bare feet. Mom was facing me and I could only see her from the waist up but imagined her legs and feet as well. That's when I noticed, Mom was braless, her dark aureole visible under the shirt.