Was It Dad or Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Whoa, this isn't like Mom, she should be dressed like she usually is.'

I looked back at Sis to see if I could tell whether she was braless or what, but I couldn't, not even different colored panties or anything.

"Coffee?"

I was still staring at Sis and wondering.

"Stephen! Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Huh, oh yeah, coffee."

"Be a dear and get Stephen some coffee, please."

I had started to get up but settled back down as Sis moved to the coffee pot. When she turned around, I got the shock of my life, there were two wet spots over her breasts making the shirt material transparent and her breasts seem fully exposed. My jaw dropped as I watched her breasts wobble while she brought my coffee to the table.

'There's no doubt, she's braless too.'

"Penny, remember Stephen takes sugar and MILK."

'Milk, my God, Mom emphasized milk."

I was just staring as Penny unbuttoned the shirt, bent and squirted milk in my coffee.

'Oh My God, this isn't real.'

I jumped as I suddenly heard Mom's voice behind me. "Taste your coffee Stephen."

"Ohhhh." I was weak.

I jumped again when I felt her hands on my shoulders and her breath on my ear.

"Taste Penny' coffee, she made it just for you."

My hand was trembling as I reached for the cup.

"Wait a minute. Penny, I think your brother likes more MILK than that."

Sis bent and squirted from both breasts, not just in my coffee, but all over the cup.

Mom's lips were on my ear. "Drink up baby. Penny made it especially for you."

My hands were shaking so bad that I had to use both of them to hold the cup.

'Oh God, this has to be some kind of torturing dream, because of what I want to do with Mom.'

Moms hands slid down to my chest. "It's not a dream, Stephen. Mommy wants to have your baby."

'She did it again, how does she know what I'm thinking?'

She kissed my ear and I almost dropped the cup, as all the strength drained from me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to stop my head from spinning.

"You need to eat; you're going to have a long day. Penny is going to finish fixing your breakfast and be your waitress. Do you want her like she is, or nude?"

"Uh, ah, n-nude."

Sis' shirt immediately dropped to the floor, and she stood there smiling.

"I'm going to go now. When you finish eating, Penny will bring you to me."

Mom kissed my cheek and was gone. I sat there, mouth open, dumbfounded as Sis put things on the table.

"Eggs, easy as usual?"

"Huh?"

"Do you want your eggs, over easy, as usual?"

"Yeah, that'd be good. Is this real?"

She put her hands on the table, her breasts jiggling. "This is very real, sweetie! I told you Mom would do it. We let you rest up yesterday and planned today. How do you like it so far?"

"I love it, it's blowing me away!"

"We wanted to shock you right of the bat." She said as she picked up my cup.

"You sure as hell did!"

"Good." She said with a little giggle as she poured me a fresh cup.

Setting my cup on the table she scooted the milk and sugar next to it.

"Ah, if you wouldn't mind, I'd rather have yours."

Smiling real big, "With pleasure, would you like to serve yourself?"

"With pleasure!"

She bent and kissed me before dangling her breasts over my cup. I reached up and gently squeezed, causing the milk to dribble out and miss the cup. Then I tried aiming, and squeezed a little harder, the stream went straight to my cup.

'Heh, heh, this is kinda like milking a cow.'

After I had squeezed several times from each breast, I said, "Thank You."

Sis went to fry my eggs and I stared at her standing there naked.

'Nobody can be this lucky; God has to be smiling on me.'

My eggs finished, she scooped them onto a plate and picked up hash browns, pan toast and bacon from the warmer, then turned to face me.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh yeah, beautiful!"

"Me or the food?"

"Both, you're lovely and the food makes it a package."

"Um, uh sure, it could be anybody standing here with food."

"Yeah, but it's you Penny, it's you!"

"Flattery will get you everything." She said as she deliberately wiggled her way to the table. "Now do what Mommy said and eat up."

As I ate she started cleaning up.

"Mom and I talked it over and you're the man of the family now. You know what that means?"

"Ah, no, not really."

She looked slyly over her shoulder, "It means we're yours."

'Mine, wow, but they're already giving me sex?'

"What do you mean; I mean we're already intimate with each other?"

"It means, Dear Brother, that after you get Mom pregnant, you are in control. You say when, you say how, and you say what, we are yours."

"Jesus, I never thought about it like that. But, what if I find someone, or Mom finds someone?"

"We talked about that. We are original family, so everyone else must come in accordingly. If any of our mates joins our activities, it has to be according to the family. You are the head of the family, followed by Mom, everyone else is subordinate to you and Mom, and Mom is your subordinate. We follow you now."

"Really!? I never thought about anything like that, I mean, I've just been enjoying what's been going on."

"Just remember, this is a loving relationship and must remain that way. Don't be getting freaky like Daddy did, or we will stop. OK?"

"OK, but you two are going to have to help me out."

"That's what we're here for, lover, that's what we're here for."

I finished my coffee and started to stand, but Sis was in the way. I looked up at her and she asked if I was ready for Mom.

As my eyes trailed down a thought hit me. "Yeah, but I'd like a little something to settle everything first."

"What might that be?"

I put my hand between her legs, "A taste of this, and then a drink from those tits of yours."

"Ooooh, my pleasure," she pushed the plates away and sat on the edge of the table. "will this do?"

She placed her feet on the chair and spread her legs wide. I didn't say anything, I just leaned in and started kissing, licking and sucking her vulva. Actually, I was nervous about what I was about to do, and wanted to take my mind off it and get turned on even more. As I became more turned on I decided to quit and sat back pushing her feet from the chair and pulling her up to lean over me so I could nurse on her breasts. When I emptied them of their nectar, I hugged her and told her I loved her.

Sis then took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. The door was shut. We stopped and she kissed me, and then started undressing me. I started to help but she said it was for her to do.

My penis was almost painfully hard; Sis put her hand under it and bent to kiss the tip.

"Do a good job now," she spoke to the end of it, "and all you little swimmers get ready, we're counting on you."

She stood, smiling, knocked twice and opened the door to reveal a room lit by dozens of candles and Mom on the bed propped up on her elbow. I started to get weak again, and Sis placed her hand on my butt, gently pushing me forward.

I walked on rubbery legs to the side of the bed as Mom smiled at me. When I got the there, I didn't sit, I fell, because my legs wouldn't support me.

Mom put her hand on my shoulder. "Something wrong, baby, are you having second thoughts?"

"I'm worried, Mom, worried and scared."

"Oh Honey, there's nothing to be worried or scared about if you want to do this."

I hung my head. "I'm not scared for me, I'm scared for you. I'm afraid of what might happen to you. Dad is dead, if you get pregnant now, people will know, the family will know, and they might condemn you for it. I don't ever want anything to happen to you, because of what we do, you know, because I Love You."

"I Love You, to. And nothing's going to happen, that we don't want.

If I get pregnant right away, I can say I was pregnant when your Father died. If it takes a while, I'll start talking about adopting. Then before I start showing, I'll go away and come back with our baby. You see, we can do this and it will all work out. ... I'm beginning to think, you don't want to, and I don't want to make you do something, you don't want to do, even if I want to. Are you sure you want to?"

Her head was on my thigh now, as she looked up at me, while caressing my shoulder and back.

"Oh God, YES, I want to Mom! I've wanted to since the first time I entered you, but this better not hurt you in any way. I couldn't forgive myself if it did."

"Oh my darling baby boy, you won't hurt me in any way, you will only fulfill me with your love."

Mom then pulled me into a kiss.

"I am now yours to do with as you wish. I relinquish all control to my Son, to my Lover."

'Christ, Mom said it; she is mine now, my lover.'

The doubt and fear faded away and we began making out like newlyweds about to begin our new life. She was moaning and wanton urging and maneuvering me into an entry position so she could get my sperm as soon as possible, but I wanted to do it my way. I wanted to have her slowly and saver the entire act of impregnating her.

I pushed up. "Jeanne."

"Yes my love."

"Be still, and submit to me."

"Oh yes my love, yes."

We then began making love without the urgency of penetration. I pleased myself with her body knowing that from now on I was going to be able to make love to her and not just have sex. She meant more to me now than she ever had and I wanted her to feel my sensual longing. I took my time loving her body with my mouth and hands, while she was limited to the use of her hands, working my way to the first of my goals.

Having been fixated on the place that gave me life I have always wanted to orally please Mom, and would have done it, any place any time, at her request. If I could have, I would've shrunk myself down so I could enter her womb, squirm into her uterus and fuck her ovaries. But, that is just an over-imaginative impossibility which I would let my mind have while using my mouth on her genitals.

I absolutely love, kissing, sucking, licking, and nibbling her vulva, labia, clitoris, and opening, and have as stated, then done so until I couldn't move my jaw anymore.

I don't know how many, moaning, shaking, gasping orgasms Mom had, but my face was coated and dripping from her bartholin. Slowly I moved up her body again and kissed her. She kissed and licked my face clean.

"Oh My God, Stephen, I'm weak. I've never had so many orgasms without stopping."

I whispered in her ear. "I'm going to fuck you now, Jeanne. Your Son is going to fuck you and make you pregnant."

"OH Yes Stephen, fuck me. Fuck me, make your Mother pregnant. Give me our baby."

My penis was sticking down along her caressing labia and I could feel her pulsing opening, beckoning me to enter. Slowly I raised and lowered my hips enjoying the tingling sensations.

Mom raised her knees dragging them along my sides and placed her heels on my butt.

"Please Fuck Me. Stick your cock in my pussy and Fuck Me. Please, oh please."

I raised higher, feeling my glans part her labia and scooted down a little.

"Yes, yes, give me your cock, fuck me."

I thrust forward, burying myself completely and slamming our pelvic bones together.

"Aaaaaaaaaah, Godddd!" Mom screamed.

I could feel her uterus clamped around the end of my penis and her opening milking me. I stayed grinding against her as she started rolling and thrusting her hips. Slowly, I started thrusting but it was difficult because her legs were like a vise holding me in place. This was actually delaying my ejaculation and frustrating my attempt to pound into her as hard as I could, but the feeling was the best I ever had.

I had to struggle against the grip Mom had on me, a grip that was draining my strength, while her kissing, nibbling and sucking my shoulder, neck and ear were driving me crazy with desire to ejaculate. Weak and light headed, the heat of her tight uterus brought the sperm up my shaft and into her, almost causing me to black out.

"OH God Yes, cum, cum, cum, fill me with sperm. Fill Mommy with sperm."

'Sperm? That's the same thing Sis said. Could it be?'

My mind told me I had done it, I had made Mom pregnant. I could walk away right then and Mom would have my baby. But, Mom had no intention of letting me off with just one time, in fact we did it twelve times that morning, she called it our 'Dirty Dozen.'

We had intercourse that afternoon, that evening, that night, and the next morning before I left for work. Mom brought me lunch at work, so we could have intercourse on my desk. That made me very nervous, because she had that 'Just Fucked' look when she left, and I hoped no one noticed.

That night after work she met me, naked, at the door to attack me; the get pregnant honeymoon made her a sex machine. I can't say I wasn't enjoying it, it was fantastic for my ego.

I knew it had to end or slow down and the next morning after we had another round of great sex Mom said that I should go to my place after work.

"OH, I know honey, I'm really enjoying our new relationship but we don't want to raise undo suspicions. Besides, I'm yours now, remember, anytime you want me. ... Now, c'mon, I'll fix you a nice breakfast before you leave."

Mom followed me to the garage and stopped, as I loaded my suitcase. When I turned around she was standing there with her breasts exposed, beckoning me to come here. I went to her and she immediately put my hands on her breasts as she started kissing me. I was getting very aroused and she dropped to her knees in front of me while opening my pants.

Mom began using her beautiful mouth on my penis, drawing the prize she wanted. When she finished, she stood, kissed me and pushed me toward my car. Once again I drove away with Mom standing there bare-breasted and almost turned back.

That afternoon I got a call from one of my installation crews about an emergency with the project. I had to leave immediately to take care of it since it was on an Army Post. Mom wasn't home when I called, so I settled on sending flowers and a note to let her know I would call when I arrived.

That night, it was almost eleven before I was able to call, and Mom was upset that it was going to be at least two weeks before I could get back. It wasn't my fault that the government inspectors made change work orders, and the contract said I had to supervise all such work. That is a standard practice of mine, all change orders have to be supervised by me, it is my company and I want things done right.

Mom started talking sex on the phone and it was good enough but frustrating. I had never had 'phone sex' before and didn't like it since it was going to be too long before getting home again. The second night, I told Mom not to do it anymore because it was frustrating me to much.

Two weeks almost turned into three, but we finished ahead of schedule and earned a bonus and I headed home. When I arrived at the airport, Mom was there to meet me with a big hug and surprising kiss.

"HI-e!"

"Wow, Hi! I'm glad to see you too. What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't wait, so I had Penny drop me off. Let's get your suitcase and get out of here, I want to suck your cock, on the way to your house."

"Mom! Somebody could hear you! ... My house?"

"Your house, your bed, you're the head of the family and your women should come to you."

"My women?! Hum."

We got my suitcase and headed out, Mom unzipped my pants as soon as we were in the car.

"Mom, could you at least wait until I pay for the parking and we get out of the lot?"

"Oh, party-pooper."

As soon as I pulled through the gate Moms hand was in my pants and she was kissing my ear. I knew that any second she would find what I had done while gone.

"Stephen! My God, what have you done?!"

She found the ring in my penis and was shocked as I thought she would be. Sitting upright she pulled my erect penis, rather painfully, into the open.

"My God, Stephen, didn't that hurt?" She said while flicking the cock ring with her finger. "Oh, baby why did you do that?" Still she didn't stop playing with it.

"Heh, heh, well, after you drove me crazy with the phone sex, which I had to make you stop, I needed something to take my mind off of missing you. So, I've always like seeing pierced women and I thought why not, and had it done."

"But, didn't that hurt?"

"Not really, he numbed it with something. It was just sore for a few days."

"Did it work; did it take your mind off of me?"

"NO! But it did keep me from getting an erection all the time."

Mom was holding my erection and pulling on the ring.

"Does this hurt?"

"No, but if you pull any harder, it might."

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, keep amusing yourself, I like it."

"Can you have sex like this?" She was poking and licking it with her tongue.

"It's not going to come off, if that's what you mean, it's locked on. And there aren't any sharp edges. I guess we'll just have to find out."

That's when she slipped her mouth down over my penis.

"Oooooh, you're going to get a mouth full if you don't quit."

She sat up and kissed me causing me to swerve all over the road.

"Mom, I'm driving, don't do that."

Kissing my ear, she said, "Play with my pussy while you cum in my mouth."

Moms mouth engulfed my penis, I reached over and ran my hand up her hose to her bare thigh and on to her vulva discovering she wasn't wearing panties. Cupping her vulva and labia in my hand I felt her hot wetness increase on my palm. She was humming and deep-throating me as I thought of my ring dangling down her throat.

My ejaculation erupted just as I stuck all four fingers into her opening and she started drawing up my shaft milking me into her mouth, with her juices dripping down my arm. I was again swerving, but kept the car in my lane.

She sat down on my hand, fingers inside her, painfully extending my elbow, but I didn't care. Glancing at her, I saw a look of lust on her face, semen around her lips and on her chin, as she sat there trembling. Slowly she wiped up the semen with her fingers and stuck them in her mouth.

"I knew you'd have a lot for me and you did. I can't wait for you to fuck me with that thing in your cock."

"Jesus, Mom, you sound like a wanton whore."

"I am a whore, your whore, my Sons whore. Now take me to your bed and fuck me."

"Whew, calm down, we'll be there soon enough, you're not the only one that wants to fuck you know. And, you are not a WHORE, mine or anyone else's!"

"Oh, I'm sorry baby; it's just that I really want you."

"I want you to and I don't want to hear you call yourself a whore again."

"Good! That's what I was wanting. I wanted to know that you didn't think of me as a whore."

"Well, your not, you're my lover, my mate for now, and hopefully the mother of my child. And, I Love You!"

"I Love You, too. Now take me home, you're blocking traffic."

I hadn't realized that I stopped the car. Mom snuggled next to me; I put my arm around her, and drove to my house. When we arrived, I opened the door for her and we walked to the front door. Mom stopped me and gave me a sensual kiss.

This is the beginning of our new life; carry your loving life-mate across the threshold.

"With pleasure, my love, with pleasure."

I took her in my arms and entered the house, kicked the door closed and carried her to my bedroom.

"From now on, you come to my bed anytime you desire."

"And, you mine."

Slowly, we began kissing, fondling, and undressing each other. We fell on the bed, rolling back and forth in our fervor. Believe me, it felt so good to know that the woman I was with wanted me sexually in the same ways I wanted her.

No mention of anything, only maneuvering each other through our lovemaking. When finished, Mom told me that Sis was going to be at her house that afternoon, something about an important meeting for the three of us.