All Comments on 'Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 14'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 2 years ago

one of the best!!! 5 stars. good to have you back! Go Ducks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to see this story again. I have read all of your writing and find it entertaining. Keep up the good work and ignore the naysayers. Please don’t take so long to get back to the writing.

pics52pics52over 2 years ago

Thanks for finishing this story. It's much appreciated.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME….FANTASTIC…EXCELLENT

Best story. I loved the series. 5 Stars and MORE

I will miss the Bennett family.

Can’t wait for the next episodes.

Looking forward to Kami (my favorite), Carly, and Brad and their sexual adventures.

You are a master!!!

andrepkandrepkover 2 years ago
Yay..!

It's so good to hear about Brad and his siblings. And about most of all the others sexy characters. Lots of work must have gone into this latest installment, kudos!

Keep writing, I'll keep reading.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

What an awesome series. Hope you continue to carry it forward .

Loved every part of it.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

I did not comment throughout the tale of incest. But that was not because it offended me. Rather it moved my emotions back and forth, up and down. I found in the last two chapters I thoroughly enjoyed it. So please, as you hinted, continue with these characters, either herein, or other tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brad, Kami, and Carly after college graduation? Great idea! Very curious to see how their unconventional three way relationship develops.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

Of course it's controversial.

Family incest stories are fun to read but not at all romantic. There's just too much going on.

This is of course just my opinion, I can't imagine sharing a woman with someone and enjoying it. I'm closer to the harem theme 😜

But the writing is certainly interesting and fun.

The beginning of the series reminded me of a case in my life. At that time, too, an unexpected call, a number error, introduced me to a beautiful girl who gave me a lot of passion and taught me a lot.

JobewonJobewonover 2 years ago

This I think is one of if not the best stories I have ever read. I did not read chapter 5 ( l don’t want to offend anyone), it’s just not my thing. It’s thrilling and beautiful stories and I envy your children creativity. Thank you, this one is definitely going in my favorite’s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love to read about them together as their combined family comes of age

JhobbykatJhobbykatalmost 2 years ago

Love your writing style and the story line. Very readable and all characters are captivating in their own way. Looking forward to seeing more from you soon on this story and others.

Iangillan53Iangillan53about 1 year ago

Loved this series 💕✨🔥

Iangillan53Iangillan5310 months ago

"I'm going to take a break from it for now, though. I have many other stories started or in my head and I want to focus on those instead.", You said. That was 2 years ago. I don't see anything posted since. It would be awesome if you could continue this one. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This series is just terrific

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous