Wash, Dress, & Undress My Mom

Story Info
Mother burned her hands and her son must care for her.
7.4k words
3.99
35.6k
46
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wash, Dress, & Undress My Mom

Forty-eight-year-old, mother burned her hands, and 24-year-old son must care for her.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Ow! Ow," yelled Vanessa! "Jack! Jack!"

Usually coolly detached, my mother seldom screamed like that. She scared me. I could tell that she was either really scared or in horrific pain. Then, when I heard her scream, ow, ow, I knew that she was in pain.

As soon as I heard her yelling and screaming, I came running. I figured that she saw and/or was bitten by a spider. She hates spiders and has a big fear of them. With it raining all week, and the temperatures getting warmer, this was the season for spiders after all.

Even though we have an exterminator who sprays outside of our house twice a year, somehow, spiders always managed to enter our house on packages that we ordered and that were delivered. I could only imagine how insect infected that delivery trucks are. Just in case it was a spider that made her scream, I grabbed the spider spray on the way to the kitchen.

# # #

"Mom! Mom! What's wrong," I asked while calling out to her?

She was in the kitchen with her hands under cold, running water.

"I burnt my hands picking up that cast iron pot without using a potholder. A stupid thing for me to do, I forgot that I had put it on the stove to boil water. I just wanted to move it to a different burner," she said in obvious pain. "I don't know what I was thinking. I instinctively reached for the pot before reaching for potholders," she said looking as if she was about to cry.

She showed me her hands and I was shocked when I saw them. Her hands were burnt from her palms down to her fingertips. Yet, better that she had burns inside of her hands than on the other side. The skin on top of her hands is far more sensitive to burns than were her palms. We're all accustomed to touching hot things with our hands.

"Do you want me to drive you to the emergency room?"

With her in obvious pain, she shook her head, no.

"No, with them treating more serious injuries like heart attacks, falls, gunshot, car accidents, and stabbing wounds, we'll be there for hours. Get some petroleum jelly in the closet and some bandages," she said. "I'm glad that I just bought bandages because you'll need to change the bandages a few times a day to prevent infection."

It was a good thing that my mother worked as a registered nurse before she quit her job when my father died. Fearing that she'd fall victim to COVID as did so many of her fellow nurses and doctors, she left her job in nursing to be a stay at home mom. After my father died from COVID, he left her a large life insurance policy. Unless she wanted to return to work as a nurse, she'd never have to work again.

# # #

Obediently obeying her, I returned to the kitchen with petroleum jelly and bandages. Carefully, with my mother wincing in pain, and her instructing me what to do, I applied petroleum jelly to her hands before wrapping them in bandages. As if I was her nurse, she told me how to wrap her hands. When I was done wrapping her hands, her hands looked like the hands of a Mummy or the wrapped hands of a boxer before putting on boxing gloves.

With my mother a morally modest woman, something that most nurses aren't, suddenly, she looked at me with embarrassment and shame. Many nurses have lost their modesty and their sexual inhibitions after having seen so many naked people. In the way of trained physicians, nudity no longer meant anything to them. When working 12-hour shifts in a hospital, nudity and illnesses, facts of life, go hand and hand.

Aware more than me, she was well aware of the nursing care that she now needed, and that I needed to provide her. Seemingly, she was already embarrassed by the thoughts of her being dependent on me for my help with undressing her, bathing her, and dressing her. No doubt, she dreaded what was to come. I'd definitely be seeing her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked.

The thoughts of undressing my mother, bathing my mother, and dressing my mother filled my horny brain with sexual anticipation. With her hands wrapped and with her unable to do anything for herself, I'd be removing her nightgown. I'd be seeing her naked. I'd be wiping her after she used the toilet. I'd be bathing her and dressing her, too.

'Having never seen much more than the top of her bra and her long, sexy line of cleavage, I'd be seeing all of her now,' I thought. 'I'll be seeing my mother in her bra and panties. I'll be seeing her topless. I'll be seeing her naked. Wow,' I thought!

# # #

"I'm sorry to put this all on you but you're going to have to help me," she said looking up at me with shame. "Because of the long hours that I worked, I sacrificed continuing the relationships with my friends for my job. I don't have anyone else to ask," she said looking as if she was going to cry again. "There's no one else for me to call," she said putting her head down in sadness and loneliness.

Careful not to bump her bandaged hands, I walked up to her and hugged her. I've never hugged her when she wasn't wearing a robe. When hugging her in her sheer nightgown, suddenly sexually excited, I felt as if I was hugging her naked body.

Her shapely, nightgown clad body felt so sexually exciting next to my pajama clad body. I didn't want to stop hugging her. She felt so good in my arms.

I was tempted to reach down and touch, feel, and squeeze her shapely nightgown clad ass. I was tempted to reach in front of her and feel her big, naked breasts through her sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgown. I couldn't wait to remove my mother's nightgown to see her naked.

With my mother's big breasts squished against my muscular chest and my pelvis pressed against her pelvis, immediately, my pajama, clad cock throbbed and pulsated. Embarrassed that my mother had sexually excited me, I was beginning to get an erection. Yet, with me filled with testosterone and with me always horny and sexually frustrated, I always had erections.

I quickly took a step back for her not to notice my obvious erection. I lowered my hands in front of my growing cock that suddenly tented my pajama bottoms. Without even having to touch it, just the imagined thought of seeing my mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked made me hard.

"Don't worry, Mom. I'm here for you. I'll do anything you need to help you. Just ask," I said.

# # #

She stepped back away from me to watch my sexual reaction to what she was about to ask me to do. Then, she looked down at my hands covering my pajama bottoms. No doubt, in the way that she stared at my erection tenting my pajama bottoms, she must have felt my growing erection throbbing and pulsating against her.

Then, she looked down at herself before looking up at me again while I looked down at her again. With her nightgown practically transparent, especially in the morning light, clearly, she saw as much of her nearly, naked body as I saw of her nearly, naked body. Obviously, with her nightgown so sheerly revealing, she knew that I was seeing her in the bright light of the kitchen as if she was naked.

With her alone in the kitchen cooking and cleaning, and with me up in my room, she wore a short, sheer, and low-cut nightgown without her having her usual modesty of wearing a robe over it. When she stood in the morning light from the kitchen window, I could clearly see her shapely body through her nightgown as if she was naked. Never had I seen as much of my mother's nearly, naked body as I was seeing now.

Now, with me helping to undress, wash, and dress her, I'll be seeing much more of my mother's beautiful body. Unaccustomed to seeing as much of my mother's nearly, naked body, unable to help myself from ogling her, instead of looking away, I stared. While imagining seeing her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, I couldn't help but stare. I couldn't stop ogling my mother's shapely and sexy body.

I couldn't wait to remove her nightgown. I couldn't wait to see my mother naked. I couldn't wait to wash her. I couldn't wait to touch and feel her naked body where a son should never touch and feel his mother. I couldn't wait to dress her. I couldn't wait to help her put on her panties, her bra, her blouse, and her jeans. I was beside my sex with sexual anticipation.

# # #

She had a great body for a 48-year-old woman. Something that she was embarrassed telling me, every doctor she had ever worked with had made an inappropriate, sexual pass at her. A very, sexually, desirable woman, with her black, shoulder length hair, dark brown, beautiful eyes, D cup breasts, and shapely ass, she looked ten-years younger than her age. Normally, nurses don't look as sexually appealing in their oversized, blue scrubs but with my mother buying her scrubs a sized smaller, she looked sexy.

Moreover, many nurses are overweight. Because of their long hours, grabbing their meals from a vendor machine, or takeout and, while raising their children, not having the time to exercise, few nurses had the beautiful body that my mother had. From all of the exercise and dieting my mother did, she was physically fit, too.

With her not spending her time sunbathing, her diet and exercise regimen was the reason why she looked so much younger than her age. She had beautiful and healthy looking skin. Barely a wrinkle, she took care not to overexpose herself beneath the sun's harmful rays. She took a lesson from supermodel, Christie Brinkley, whose mother was a dermatologist.

All of my friends commented on how beautiful my mother was. They told me how sexually attracted they were to her. In the way that their mothers were short, ugly, and fat, my mother was tall, beautiful, and shapely. Having masturbated over imagining my mother naked and having incestuous sex with me, especially now that she told me that I'd be helping her undress, wash, and dress, I was sexually attracted to her, too.

Then, not expecting her to say what she said, yet, figuring as much, nonetheless, she surprised me as much as she sexually excited me with what she said next. Totally stunned, my horny imagination went wild with sexual lust. Even though I've masturbated over my mother numerous times while imagining her naked and having sex with me, I've never been as sexually attracted to my mother as I was now.

# # #

"I need your help," she said biting her lip.

'It's official,' I thought. 'My mother had asked for my help in, no doubt, undressing her, washing her, and dressing her. Wow,' I thought!

She stared at me while watching my reaction to what she was about to say. She held her bandaged hands up in front of her as if she was a surgeon waiting for a nurse to put on his gloves. Fortunately for me but unfortunately for her, she was totally helpless to do anything for herself with her bandaged hands. Then, she said the magic, sexual words that I had been waiting to hear.

"I need you to undress me, bathe me, and dress me," she said while obviously embarrassed and no longer making eye contact with me. "Fortunately, I took a shower last night, so you won't have to bathe me this morning. Yet, I still need your help in removing my nightgown and putting on my clothes." She looked up at me with embarrassment and shame. "Do you think that you could help me with that?"

Her words echoed through my horny brain.

'I need you to undress me, bathe me, and dress me,' she said. 'My mother needed me to undress her. She needed me to bathe her. She needed me to dress her,' I thought while becoming sexually excited with the sexual anticipation of seeing my mother without her clothes.

Hard for me to wrap my head around without removing my erect cock from my pajama bottoms to stroke myself, I'll be seeing my mother in her bra and panties. I'll be seeing my mother topless. I'll be seeing my mother naked while undressing her, bathing her, and dressing her. I was as stunned as I was sexually excited.

"Of course, mother. I'll help you with whatever you need me to do," I said.

Clearly, she was embarrassed that I'd be seeing her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. Clearly, with me having already developed an erection in my pajama bottoms, I was already sexually excited by the thought of seeing my mother without her clothes. My sexual fantasy come true; I can't count how many times that I masturbated over imagining seeing my mother without her clothes. Now, after seeing her without her wearing anything, I'll be masturbating over my naked mother for the rest of my horny life.

'I'm about to see my mother naked,' I thought. 'I'm finally about to see her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked, black, trimmed pussy. I can't wait to help her remove her sexy nightgown.'

# # #

"It's okay, mom," I said. "I won't look," I said lying while knowing that I'd be staring instead of looking.

Unable to control my sudden, sexual attraction to my mother, I was ready to not only look but also, I was ready to stare. I was ready to ogle my mother's naked body. Committing what she looked like naked to memory, I couldn't wait to masturbate over seeing my mother without her clothes.

She laughed.

"It's okay if you look," she said with a shrug. "This is a medical emergency, and looking while helping me is something that you'll need to do, and something that I'll have to endure."

She gave me a loving smile.

"Come with me to my bedroom," she said.

'This is it. This is really it. I don't believe this,' I thought. 'I'm going to remove my mother's nightgown. I'm going to strip her naked. I'm going to see her naked. Then, I'm going to dress my mother. I'll be helping her to put on her panties, her bra, her jeans, and her blouse. Wow!'

I was in sexual shock.

'Then, later that night, I'll have to undress her, put on her nightgown in readiness for bed. Tomorrow morning, I'll have to remove her nightgown, and strip her naked again, to bathe her. Then, I'll have to dress her naked body again. Wow,' I thought.

# # #

A place that I seldom entered, I followed her to her bedroom. My mother turned on her bedroom light. Now, with the bright, overhead light of her bedroom, I could clearly see through her nightgown as if she was already naked. Never had I seen as much of my mother's beautiful, nearly, naked body as I was seeing now.

When I wasn't staring at my mother's nearly, naked body, I looked around her room. I was surprised to see her vibrator and her dildo on her nightstand. Something that I had never even imagined, I never knew that my mother masturbated but obviously, she did.

Hard for me to wrap my head around, suddenly, I imagined my mother masturbating herself. I imagined her using her vibrator on her clit while fingering her erect nipples and watching porn. I imagined her fucking her pussy with her big, black dildo while sexually pleasuring herself, and while she imagined being fucked by a big, black man. I wondered what she looked like and sounded like when having a sexual orgasm.

Not stopping with wondering what she looked like and sounded like when having a sexual orgasm, I wondered what she masturbated over. I wondered who she masturbated over. I wondered how often she masturbated. I wondered if she had ever masturbated over me in the way that I had routinely masturbated over her.

I wondered if she was as horny as I was. Suddenly, in the way that I'd love my mother to watch me masturbate and cum, I'd love to watch my mother masturbate and cum. Already, this helping my mother was sexually getting out of hand.

Not knowing that my mother kept a diary, I saw her red, leather diary on her nightstand, too. Suddenly curious about the contents of her diary, I wondered what she had written in her diary. I wondered if she had written about me in her diary. If she had written about me in her diary, I wondered what she wrote about me. I couldn't wait to sneak in her room when she was watching TV or relaxing out back on the deck to read her private diary.

# # #

Forgetting about her masturbation toys and her diary for the moment, I turned to look at my mother. Allowing my sexual imagination to run wild, I imagined slowly, carefully, and sexily removing her nightgown up and over her head without touching her bandaged hands with the material. Something that I thought would never happen, I couldn't believe that my mother had asked me to undress her. I couldn't believe that I was about to see my mother naked.

My sexual fantasy come true; I couldn't wait to undress my mother. I couldn't wait to slowly, and carefully remove her nightgown. I couldn't wait to see her naked. Something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my horny life, I couldn't wait to see her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy. My cock swelled with the sexual anticipation of stripping my mother naked.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I can't believe this is happening. I'm about to undress my mother. I'm about to remove her sexy, sheer nightgown. I'm about to see my mother naked.'

Once in her bedroom with her, she surprised me as much as she sexually excited me with what she said next.

"Remove your t-shirt," she said turning to me and ogling my naked chest in the way that I had been ogling her nightgown clad chest.

'Remove my t-shirt,' I thought? 'Why does my mother want me to remove my t-shirt?'

No matter my curious confusion, obediently obeying her, I removed my t-shirt.

"Now, remove your pajama bottoms," she said while staring at my erection that continued to tent my pajama bottoms.

I was as shocked as I was sexually excited. Now, I was the one who looked at her with embarrassment and shame. In the way that I was about to see my mother naked, she was about to see me naked, too. This sexual scenario just continues to get better.

"Mom," I said in protest. "I'm not wearing underwear."

She laughed.

"I know," she said with another laugh. "If you're going to see me naked, then I'm going to see you naked, too. This way, you can't hold seeing me naked against me in the way that I can't hold seeing you naked against you," she said with a shrug and a smile.

Somehow, with that making sense to me, I liked her logic.

# # #

With my mother having seen countless men naked while working as a registered nurse in the hospital, I suspected that it wasn't as big of a deal for her to see me naked as it was a big deal for me to see her naked. Something that I'll be masturbating over later, as if I was a male stripper on stage, I slowly removed my pajama bottoms in front of my mother. My naked, erect cock immediately sprang to attention.

I was naked. I was naked in front of my mother. Not only was I nakedly expose in front of her but also, I had a big erection.

I've never been as sexually excited as I was when exposing my erect, naked prick to my mother. Sexually surprising me, figuring that she'd look away, instead, she stared down at my cock. Embarrassing me, she continued staring at my naked prick as if she had never seen a naked dick before.

'I can't believe I'm naked in front of my mother,' I thought. 'I can't believe she's staring at my erect, naked prick. I'll definitely will be masturbating over this later tonight.'

"Well, I didn't expect to see that," she said with a sexy smile. "You have an erection," she said with a little laugh.

She looked up at me while smiling before staring down at my naked prick again.

"You certainly have a big penis, Jack," she said looking up at me before staring down at my naked prick again.

She laughed. Then, she asked me an odd but obvious question. She asked me a question that I had an obvious answer.

# # #

"Has the prospect of seeing your mother naked sexually excited you," she asked with a laugh? She stared down at my naked prick again. "Is that why you have an erection," she asked while taking my erect cock in her hand and wrapping her manicured fingers around it?