Wash, Dress, & Undress My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My mother took my prick in her hand and wrapped her fingers around it. I can't believe she took my erect prick in her hand,' I thought. 'With her holding my naked cock in her hand, I wished she'd stroke me. I wished she'd masturbate me. I'd love to cum for my mother. I couldn't wait to masturbate over my mother holding my naked prick in her soft and warm hand.'

Sexually excited that she held my naked prick in her hand, I smiled at my mother as if she was already naked. I wondered if my mother was as sexually aroused holding my erect cock in her hand as I was sexually excited.

"Yes, the idea of undressing you, while washing you, and touching and feeling you everywhere is, I'm embarrassed to admit, sexually exciting," I said.

Making solid eye contact, I stared in her big, beautiful, brown eyes.

"I never thought I'd ever see you in your bra and panties or topless, never mind naked. I never thought that I'd ever be touching your naked body while washing you. I never thought that I'd be sexually attracted to you in the way that I am now."

With her still holding my erect prick in her hand she slowly slid her manicured finger over the head of my cock. She nodded her head with understanding to what I had said about being sexually excited by the thought of seeing her without her clothes. Suddenly, looking sexually aroused, she gave me a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"It's okay. I know how you feel. I felt the same way when I first started my nursing career as a candy striper working at the hospital. I was embarrassed seeing the penises of old men. Yet, I was sexually aroused when seeing the naked penises of young men, especially when they had erections," she said with a laugh.

She looked at me looking more closely at her. Then, with her bedroom overhead light so bright combined with the sheerness of her nightgown, I could clearly see the shape and the size of her naked, D cup breasts. While looking closer, as if my mother was already naked, I saw the trimmed patch of her black, pubic hair. Then, when she turned the other way, I saw her shapely ass and her ass crack through her nightgown.

# # #

"Okay, Jack. This is what you've been waiting to see," she said with a nervous, little laugh. "I'm ready for you to remove my nightgown," she said with a pause while looking down at herself as if looking to see what she could see of herself through her nightgown. "I'm ready for you to see your mother naked," she said with a naughty smile and a disinterested, little shrug.

With her not having to ask me twice, I leaned down and took her nightgown by her hem. As if I was making my own porn video, with shaking hands, I ever so slowly lifted her nightgown. First, when lifting her nightgown to her waist, I saw her black, patch of trimmed, pubic hair.

'My mother's pussy,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I'm seeing my mother's naked cunt.'

Then, I saw the side of her shapely, naked ass. Finally, when lifting her nightgown to her shoulders, I saw her naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother's naked tits. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother naked.

'My mother is naked,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I'm seeing my mother's naked tits.'

Stepping closer to my mother so as not to touch her bandaged hands, the head of my erect cock pressed itself against her tummy. As if my prick had a mind of its own, it throbbed and pulsated against my mother's naked body. She raised her arms in the air as I gently and carefully continued raising her short nightgown up and over her head while careful not to touch her bandaged hands.

# # #

Not covering her big, naked breasts and erect nipples with her forearms, nor not covering her naked pussy with her bandage hand, she stood before me without embarrassment or shame. I couldn't stop staring at my mother's beautiful, naked body. I couldn't wait to masturbate over seeing my mother naked.

'I can't believe my eyes,' I thought. 'My mother is naked. I'm seeing my MILF of a mother's naked body. I can't believe that I'm seeing her naked pussy, the sides of her naked ass, and her naked breasts,' I thought.

Unable to remove my horny eyes from me, memorizing every mold and freckle of my mother's beautiful body, I continued staring at her naked body.

'She's so sexy. She's so shapely,' I thought. 'I wish I could have sex with her. I wish I could fuck her. I wish I could photograph her naked body to show my friends my naked mother.'

I loved my mother's big tits. I couldn't stop staring at her naked breasts. Hardly sagging at all, her breasts were so shapely.

'Then, suddenly, instead of thinking of my mother in pain, I thought of her sexually. I wonder if she'd allow me to touch and feel her naked breasts,' I thought. 'I'd love to touch and feel her naked breasts. I'd love to fondle her big tits.'

Filled with sexual anticipation of my mother allowing me to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts, I continued staring at her big, naked tits. Unable to move, I not only looked at my naked mother but I stared at her at her big breasts, the sides of her naked ass, and her black, trimmed pussy. Then, she surprised me by saying what I was thinking.

# # #

"Well, go ahead and get it out of your system," she said with a laugh. "You may touch me and feel me where you've masturbated over touching and feeling me."

'My mother knew that I masturbated over her. How did she know that I masturbated over her,' I thought? 'Maybe, she heard me stroking my prick. Maybe, she felt the house shaking when I'm stroking my cock faster and harder,' I thought with a laugh.

With my naked prick pressed against her tummy again, I took a step closer to her while reaching out my horny hands to feel her naked breasts. They felt so soft and yet, so firm at the same time. Her right breast was just a little larger than her left breast. Having seen plenty enough topless women when watching porn, I figured that the dominant side, depending which hand she used the most, caused that breast to be a little larger.

With my sexual attraction to my mother consuming me, I felt one of her breasts and then I felt the other one of her breasts. Finally, cupping them in my hands, I felt both of her breasts at the same time. As soon as I touched her breasts, her nipples erected. My mother not only had big, firm, and shapely breasts but also, she had big nipples, too. I so wanted to reach out and finger her nipples. I so wanted to lean forward and suck her big nipples.

Seemingly, with her nipples erect and hard, my mother was as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited. I wondered if she sexually enjoyed me seeing her naked breasts as much as I sexually enjoyed seeing her naked breasts. I wondered if she sexually enjoyed me touching and feeling her naked tits as much as I sexually enjoyed touching and feeling her naked tits.

# # #

Pushing my luck that she'd say yes, I asked my her my sexually inappropriate question.

"May I finger your nipples," I looked at her to ask while fondling her naked breasts?

She shrugged.

"Sure. Go ahead. You may finger my nipples," she said. "I like having my nipples fingered."

I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. The more that I turned, twisted, and pulled her nipples the more erect and harder they became. Clearly, sexually arousing her, she was breathing through her mouth while staring down at my hands and watching me having my sexual way with her big nipples. Then, seeing how far she'd allow me to go, embarrassed to ask her, not thinking that she'd say yes, I asked my next, sexually inappropriate question.

"May I suck your nipples?"

She laughed and surprised me as much as she sexually excited me with what she said next.

"Yes, of course, you may suck my nipples. I love having my nipples sucked as much as I love having my nipples fingered. Only, you may suck my nipples, if I can suck your cock," she said with a laugh. "If you suck my nipples, you'll make me so sexually aroused that I'd have to blow you. Having my nipples sucked always makes me horny and wet."

I suddenly imagined my mother's pussy being as wet as my cock was hard. I suddenly imagined my mother on her knees and blowing me. Even if she was kidding about blowing me and doesn't blow me, I'll be masturbating over imagining my mother sucking my cock later tonight.

# # #

Sometimes difficult for me to read her, I couldn't tell if my mother was serious of if she was kidding about her wanting to suck my cock. Nonetheless, I imagined her taking me in her mouth and blowing me. I imagined my mother sucking me without her being able to stroke me. I imagined putting a gentle hand behind her beautiful head. I imagined humping her mouth and fucking her face. I imagined cumming in my mother's mouth.

With only one way to find out if my mother was serious about blowing me, I leaned forward and took her erect nipple in my mouth, first one and then the other. I couldn't believe that not only had I seen my mother naked but also, I touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts. Now, I was sucking her erect nipples.

I sucked one nipple before sucking her other nipple and while reaching around her to touch, feel, and squeeze her shapely ass. Then, without asking her permission first, I cupped her naked, pussy mound in the palm of my hand. Daring myself to do so, I parted her pussy lips with my index finger and inserted my middle finger in her pussy.

She was wet. She was already so wet. I rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy. I was masturbating my mother. Something that I thought I'd never do; I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my mother's cunt.

"Oh, my God, Jack. Jack. You're making me so wet," she said. "Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper. Don't stop. Please, don't stop masturbating me. You're going to make me cum, Jack. You're going to give your mother a sexual orgasm," she said.

She closed her eyes and put her head back. She stiffened her legs and arched her back. She remained silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

I couldn't believe that I had masturbated my mother. I couldn't believe that she allowed me to masturbate her. I couldn't believe that I had given her a sexual orgasm with my long, stiff fingers.

# # #

Then, immediately returning the sexual favor, she surprised me when she placed her bandaged hands at the top, front of my thighs and moved to her knees. My sexual fantasy come true; something that I thought that I would never see, I couldn't believe that my MILF of a mother was on her knees in front of me. She was going to blow me. She was ready to suck my cock.

"It's been a long while since I had sex," she said staring up at me. "It's been a long time since I've had an erect prick in my mouth. It's been a long while since I've given a blowjob. Stick your big cock in my mouth. Mommy needs to blow you, Jack," she said. "I need to suck you."

I stepped closer to my mother with my hand holding my erect, naked prick. Then, as soon as she opened her mouth, I stuck my cock inside her warm and wet mouth. I stroked myself as she sucked me. Even though I had masturbated over my mother blowing me and over the thought of me cumming in her mouth, I never thought that would ever happen.

'My mother is blowing me,' I thought. 'I can't believe my mother is sucking my prick. If it's not enough that I saw her naked, fondled her naked breasts, fingered her erect nipples, sucked her erect nipples, fingered her naked pussy while masturbating her, and gave her a sexual orgasm, she's giving me oral sex.'

"Oh, mom. Suck my cock. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said.

I stroked my cock with one hand and fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples with my other hand. I stroked myself faster while she blew me. I stroked my cock harder while she continued sucking me. I couldn't believe that my MILF of a mother was giving me a blowjob.

I wondered if she'd allow me to cum in her mouth. If she did allow me to cum in her mouth, I wondered if she'd swallow my cum. Giving me the best blowjob of my life, I wondered if this was the only blowjob that she'd ever give me. I hoped that after her hands healed that this would be the beginning of a beautiful, sexual relationship.

After her hands healed, I'd love to make love to my mother while kissing her, French kissing her. I'd love to fuck her. I'd love to fuck her in the kitchen, in the living room, in her bedroom, in my bedroom, and in the bathroom, too. I'd love to have a long-term, incestuous, sexual relationship with my mother.

# # #

I was as sexually excited seeing her naked as much as I was sexually excited with her seeing me naked. With a gentle hand to the back of her black, haired, pretty head, I humped her mouth and fucked her face. With her not pulling away, nor stopping me from humping her mouth and fucking her face, never thinking that my mother would ever blow me, I humped her mouth faster. I fucked her face harder.

Then, placing both of my hands on either side of her head while pulling her mouth forward, I continued humping her faster. I continued humping her harder. Not taking me long to cum, I exploded a load of cum in my mother's mouth. Instead of spitting me out, she swallowed all the cum that I gave her. Then, as soon as I removed my stiff prick from her full lips, I exploded a second load of cum all over her face, in her black hair, and across her big, naked breasts. I gave my mother a cum bath.

Immediately, I grabbed the small towel that she kept by her bed. I wiped my cum from her face. I wiped my cum from her breasts. I wiped my cum from her hair. Never have I ejaculated so hard. Never have I ejaculated as much cum.

"Sorry, mom. I didn't mean to give you a cum bath. It just happened," I said.

She laughed.

"It's okay. I enjoyed you giving me a cum bath," she said with another laugh.

'She blew me. My mother blew me,' I thought. 'I can't believe that my mother not only allowed me to see her naked, but also, she allowed me to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts sucking her erect nipples, too. Then, she sucked my cock, allowed me to cum in her mouth, and swallowed my cum. Wow!'

After she blew me, I dressed her. She allowed me to look through her lingerie drawer to find her a panty and bra for her to wear. She told me which panties and bra that she wanted to wear. While rummaging through her lingerie drawer, I'll be masturbating over pawing through my mother's sexy underwear. I'll be taking some of these to bed with me to masturbate over later.

She stepped in her panties while I pulled them up. Then, she put her arms through her bra straps while I adjusted her naked breasts in her bra and buckled her bra in back. I stared at my mother in her sexy, low-cut bra and white, bikini panties. If it wasn't hot enough seeing my mother naked, I loved seeing her in her sexy bra and bikini panties. Finally, I helped her with her jeans and buttoned her blouse.

# # #

It took three weeks for my mother's hands to heal. I spent three weeks of undressing, bathing, and dressing my mother. Every time I sucked her nipples, she sucked my cock. Then, finally when I removed the bandages for the last time, I hope that this wasn't the last time that I removed my mother's clothes from her beautiful body.

Unfortunately, once her hands were healed, she sexually ignored me. Finally, while she was out back gardening, I got a hold of her diary. I couldn't believe my eyes when reading her diary and discovering that her entire diary was about me.

She wrote that she masturbated herself over imagining me seeing her in her bra and panties. She wrote that she masturbated herself over imagining me seeing her topless. She wrote that she masturbated herself over imagining me seeing her naked.

She wrote that while imagining me seeing her topless, she knew that I'd ask to fondle her naked breasts and suck her erect nipples. She wrote that if I ever dared to ask her to suck her nipples, and dared suck her nipples, that she planned on sucking my cock. She wrote that she couldn't wait to blow me. She wrote that she couldn't wait for me to cum in her mouth. She wrote that she couldn't wait to swallow my cum.

Only, she didn't know how she could possibly arrange for me to see her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. Then, she got the idea of deliberately burning her hands but not too much. With her hands wrapped in bandages, she'd have to enlist my help to undress her, bathe her, and dress her.

Finally, I'd see her in her bra and panties. Finally, I'd see her topless. Finally, I'd see her naked. Then, she'd allow me to touch and feel her naked breasts. If I dared ask to suck her nipples, she'd agree on the condition that I'd allow her to suck my cock.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'My mother had planned this whole thing. She wanted me to see her in her bra and panties. She wanted me to see her topless. She wanted me to see her naked. She wanted to suck my cock. She wrote that she hoped that I'd cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. She wrote that she hoped that I'd give her a cum bath. Wow,' I thought.

If that wasn't enough that she wanted me to see her without her clothes, she wanted to have incestuous sex with me, too.

'She wanted to blow me,' I thought. She wanted to suck my cock. She wanted me to cum in her mouth. She wanted to swallow my cum. She wanted me to give her a cum bath.'

# # #

As soon as she came upstairs from doing her gardening, she washed her hands in the bathroom sink. Then, ready to change her soiled clothes, I listened at the bathroom door while she removed her blouse and her jeans. I opened the bathroom door. My mother was dressed in her white bra and bright, white, bikini panties.

"Jack, I'm getting dress," she said turning to face me and not covering what I could see of her bra and panties with her forearms and/or hands.

Instead of leaving, I marched in the bathroom and scooped my mother up in my arms. I carried her to her bedroom and deposited her on the bed. Not bothering to unhook her bra, I pulled it over her head and off. Then, with her feebly resisting me, I pulled down her panties. She was naked. My mother was naked.

"Jack, I'm all sweaty," she said.

I laughed.

"Don't worry because I'll be sweaty soon, too," I said returning her laugh with my laugh.

I pulled down my pajama bottoms and mounted my mother. I kissed her, French kissed her. She returned my French kiss with her long, wet kiss. I made out with my mother while I made love to her.

Then, humping her faster and humping her harder. I fucked her. I fucked my mother. I gave her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

Then, not stopping there, I moved between her long legs. I fingered her pussy. I rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy. I gave her a second orgasm while masturbating her.

Finally, I moved my mouth between her shapely thighs and ate her. I gave my mother oral sex. I gave my mother a third, sexual orgasm with my tongue.

Finally, after she enjoyed the afterglow of sex, I stuck my erect prick in her mouth. With her stroking me faster and harder, I had my mother blow me. She sucked my cock.

I ejaculated a huge load of cum in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. From that point forward, I made love to her every morning and I fucked her every night. In between, she blew me. She sucked my cock.

# # #

Not only that, something that I had always wanted to do, she allowed me to photograph her in her bra and panties. She allowed me to photograph her topless. She allowed me to photograph her naked. Surprising me, she allowed me to post her naked photos online for everyone to see.

Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she asked me to and wanted me to show her underwear clad, topless, and naked photos to my friends. That wasn't all. She wanted my four friends to gangbang her while I watched and masturbated myself. My mother had turned into a horny whore.