All Comments on 'Washing Away the Pain Ch. 03'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
juanviejojuanviejoalmost 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

¡El hermano y las historias de la Hermana son el mejor! Gracias. I like this story the best, I give 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice story, though when came to dealing with her ex, I would have made sure that he would never harm another woman and to remind him everytime he had to pee he'd have sit down and do it just like females do

quietman200quietman200almost 11 years ago
Beautifully done

This is a very fitting ending (?) to a touching story. You got a little sloppy with your mechanics in this chapter, specifically punctuation, but it didn't diminish one bit the beauty of the story or the enjoyment of reading it. This seems a good place to leave Sherry and Derrick to get on with their lives, but if you do decide to continue it, I'll definitely read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another lovely tale

You know of course that vasectomy's can be reversed. #4 should be that he get the procedure done after realizing that the DNA issues are not that much more different, then NOT telling her and all of a sudden "immaculate conception"! Well of course "not quite". The thing is as depicted; these two deserve children, who cares about the rest of the family.

What I don't understand; is "at / before 26 why would he have gotten it done in the first place?"; it would be so interesting to hear about that.I have to assume that he & the Ex never had children; again "why?".

Some editing needed but it didn't effect the overall story.

Thanks;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wear the rings

The family has abandoned them, screw em all. Have children, wear the rings with pride. Life is too damn precious to waste on the miscreants.

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Omg...

This story was hot and passion filled. It's probably the best story I've ever read here. I was thinking of writing a story but after reading this work I think I'll just make Paracord bracelets. Truely I stand in front of the Master.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Washing Away The Pain Ch. 03:" - Sherry and Derrick - (Twenty-eight Year Old Sister and Twenty-six Year Old Brother).

Of the previous six (6) reader's comments on this Chapter 03, I agree with more than half of them that Derrick should secretly and discreetly have his vasectomy reversed, allowing his wife Sherry the ultimate of surprises when she discovers that she's pregnant, possibly with twin boy and girl. She, as any normal woman, knows and Derrick has seen that Sherry wants children; nothing could make their lives more complete! With the love and respect and devotion they have for each other they should have at least four (4) children; their love is so big it is sinful they don't have someone else in which to bestow their massive over-flow and abundance of love, and bring them into their family of wedded bliss!!! Additionally, along with having children, they have agreeablely committed "fuck them" to all their relatives and also should immediately begin to wear their wedding rings--PROUDLY!!!

They deserve no less joy and happiness than to be fully and totally married--wedding rings, procreation and married life fulfillment as intended by The Almighty!!!

girdlelovergirdleloverover 9 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best stories I have encountered on this site. You have build reason, love, passion and sex into a wonderful romance. Keep Writing!

GL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

I've really enjoyed these stories. The first one is actually the best as it is the 'voyage' of discovering their love. Contrary to a previous commentator's advice. If you decided to add to this series do Not have him get his vasectomy reversed in secret. Pregnancy needs to be talked about first. And remember, she had her body used at someone else's bidding before and it was bad. Also, it is the woman's body that carries a baby and she has to be ready if not physically, then mentally. Let Her decide when to put herself through that.

OleguyOleguyover 9 years ago
Outa sight!

I have just read these three stories and was wrapt in your wonderful romance.

All deserve 5*

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Marriage

Somehow this story was a delightful read, but still the ending seemed to distract from the actual event of a marriage between brother and sister. Granted it was only a story and leeway needs to come into play. Still it seemed I could only give you a four star rating. Your wording and story line was excellent, but again it seems marriage was not an option. I will enjoy reading your other items and look forward to such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five stars great read and well written

My wife and I really enjoyed this story.We know all about these emotions as we are also brother and sister.It is very difficult making these relationships work as there are many outside issues that have to be resolved.When I was 18 and she 19 I found out that she had been in love with me since she was 16 but I never guessed.Mom knew and had had a long talk to her at that time.I had always strongly loved her as a sister and when we were kids we were totally inseparable.I told her when we were very young that I would always look out for her and whatever I could do for her I'd do.We went everywhere together.This was innocent nothing sexual just a very very strong brother,sister relationship.We slept together because we wanted too,she coming into my room at night.She would also snuggle up to me to watch TV and kiss me on the cheek.When we were older our parents told us we should not do these things but we still did them anyway.Nothing ever happened ever except we kissed.Mom and Dad were concerned how close we were and that it was not healthy.We did not understand and used to talk about it at night in bed.We slept in each other's arms but not sexually.They were worried about us because of our intimacy with each other and that neither of us wanted boyfriends or girlfriends.We had friends but only really needed each other.If she went out without me I used to ache until she came home.When I was 16 she went into hospital for appendix I refused to leave her side sleeping in a chair,subject to much of the staff's comments and humour.When I found out that she was in love with me and I her we went and told our parents straight away before we had any sexual contact.Dad went mad and threatened to cut my balls off and call the police for molesting his little girl.Mom stopped him as she said they would lose us and nothing had happened sexually.She seemed to realise we were for life but they were always very disappointed in us.Dad never accepted our relationship even when we gave them grandchildren.Family completely disowned and cut us away.One family member actually spat in my our faces calling us perverts.We saw a lawyer and were told consensual sex between consenting adults would not be prosecuted as it was not in the public interest but not to advertise the fact.We had to move from WGC to Torquay and start again.So you see how difficult it is for others to accept,so you have to be very strongly connected to each other for it to work.All that was 35 years ago and we have never faltered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A GREAT LOVE STORY THAT I AM SURE HAPPENS MONE THAN PEOPLE THINK

Your story was of course GREAT. Not only did it contain the regular sex - like all others do - it contained a story about abuse, love, relationships, and more importantly being with the one who you really love. Congratulations. I think there are more and more borther/sister romances going on than people know about - and I for one have no problem with it. If we can condone and endorse same sex marriage/love then we certainly can condone brother/sister relationships. The time has come for people to be HAPPY and in LOVE with "their right" person (regardless of sex, relationship).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An interesting story

A very good story. It was immensely enjoyed.

The previous comment by Anonymous dated 11/26/15 is the first time I've heard of a brother and sister admitting to being married. A very gutsy couple I might add. If they're happy, more power to them. If a brother and sister truly feel this way about each other, who's to say it's wrong. I think they prove my point.

The old fart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i guess derrick

is too fucking stupid to get a reverse vasectomy...2 stars

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Couple of things that spoiled this story for me. When Sherri said to Derrick that she knew the reasons brothers and sisters don't have children together. There is no reason a brother and sister shouldn't have children, yes, there is a higher risk of genetic deformity but that risk is very small unless there is hereditary genetic problems within the family.

The other was, as some other commentators have pointed out, Derrick could have had his vasectomy reversed. But also, why did he have one in the first place? Most men would not have one until they have completed their family and had as many children as they wanted before having the procedure.

These two points spoiled what was a good story.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago

The first chapter was great, but the story went downhill from there. It has nothing to do with the vasectomy or whether they should have kids (I'm a big proponent of people not ruining their lives with children, whether or not they're related); the quality of writing just declined in general. I didn't know there were three chapters of this story when I first found it, and I'm going to pretend like I still don't know. 3 stars for the last chapter, 5 for the first.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Wow, I can't believe the comments below. So children ruin people's lives, GoldDust0402 says. What an absolute hateful thing to write. And while thedayafter is correct regarding the probability of birth defects, it just makes her decision that more poignant. Not all vasectomies are reversible. This is a fine tender story. Another 5 stars.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 months ago

Love the story. Some of the comments below are stupid. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous