All Comments on 'Washing Away the Pain'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Nice story.

I really liked it. Two people healing each other's heart.

Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written, caring story

Jerry in Washington state, USA - I'm not usually interested in brother / sister incest stories, but I do have a weakness for caring stories such as this when one person is showing love in taking care of the other and the sex develops from that. I feel you wrote this well and told a complete story. However, I love the dynamics of this loving sexual union and would enjoy a sequel showing how well they are able to adjust as a couple in their future daily life together.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
What more can I add to that

A sequel or another similar story would be great.

glorialamuseglorialamuseover 13 years ago
Not Usually My favorite story line.

Not normally the stories (Bro/Sis) incest that interest me. I did like this one however. It was well written and the caring story line I enjoyed. I hope you at least write another chapter for this one, some closure would be nice. Good job!

glorialamuseglorialamuseover 13 years ago
Nice Story

Not normally the stories (Bro/Sis) incest that interest me. I did like this one however. It was well written and the caring story line I enjoyed. I hope you at least write another chapter for this one, some closure would be nice. Good job!

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 13 years ago

I loved this story. I could feel the obvious caring and loving of the brother and sister for each other. A followup on this story would be great!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A great story

Very enjoyable.

A sweet love story that is erotic at the end.

I hope that there is another chapter of them living together.

Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!!

Great Job!...I love the love that was displayed in this tale..I always loved Bro/Sis incest..I wish I could go get my SIS in the shower

grcaramelagrcaramelaover 13 years ago
Nice written !!! (......... very nice)

Very well done !!! The story was sweet and caaaaaaaaaalm !!!

Write more !!! Please !!!

Elena f27 from Greece !

luvbug1976luvbug1976over 13 years ago
more!

i love the rescue side in this as well as the brother and sister theme!

please more more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

story is awesome... best is when he penetrates his dick in wild starved pussy

HeatWave28HeatWave28about 13 years ago
another chapter

chapter 2 please

presserpresserabout 13 years ago
Great Story

It was refreshing to read this story without a lot of moralizing on the incest issue. The moralizing was in the brother's actions to help his sister get past her horrible ordeal and realize through him what real love and caring is about. The fruits of those action must be further developed.

You are a superb writer and look forward to continue reading your works.

cozy42RUcozy42RUalmost 13 years ago
next Chapter?????

When can we read the next chapter? It's a great read, but the next chapter should dwell on the sister wife connection they are sharing now

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!!

Absolutely loved it, I am now headed to read chapter 2!! I am already hard!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is beautifully written, all 3 chapters are. Such a joy to read and hope you write more.

islandicislandicover 11 years ago
wonderful to read

Pls write some more. There life together is just beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another lovely story

Thanks;

DKP

Rugrat60Rugrat60about 10 years ago
Nice Story

Well done.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Washing Away The Pain Ch. 01:" - Derrick and Sherry - (Twenty-six Year Old Divorced Brother and Twenty-eight Year Old Separated Sister)

This story could be the greatest romance affair that any man and woman could ever hope to have. The fact that siblings Sherry and Derrick, now separated (Sherry) and divorced (Derrick), Sherry needing rescue from her physically abusive and tormenting animalistic soon-to-be ex-husband, and Derrick needing emotional comfort from his failed satisfying marriage, they have bonded closer as man and woman, and even moreso as lovers! This IS truly a very romantic and sensual relationship of love, feelings and consideration from each sibling to the other; they truly are a blessing to each other!

'Giveandgetoral' has a smooth, feathery touch with words, applying them in an array that fully and clearly gets the context of the story understood as the writer has fully intended! IT IS A LOVE STORY, pure and simple!! Hopefully the writer will direct the story as it would happen to any twenty-eight and twenty-six year old woman and man would want, deeply in love--dating, engagement,marriage and children. These kids deserve no less!!

scotlytscotlytabout 8 years ago
gerat story

I loved it but can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why not

have the young man pound the crap out of "hubby" along with the warning, "tell anyone who beat you into a pulp and I'll visit you in the hospital, a visit you won't like'"

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

A very nice tender start to a love story. I hope that Derrick gets to pound on the soon-to-be ex-hubby and some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Goes from 0-60 too quickly, needs more of a slow burn, undeniable aspect to it, as they fight the 'rules' and slowly give in to them. You just dump them into it.

live4thebjlive4thebj11 months ago

That was hot romantic and very loving. Going to check out your other stories. ****

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 month ago

Enjoyed the story a lot. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous