Watch and Learn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't take it anymore," I warned. "Ah, Penny! I'm gonna cum!"

She stopped deep-throating me and gave me two more full-length bobs before I began shooting. Jerking me with her hand, Penny directed my cock at her face and her open mouth just in time, and I blew my hot seed all over her.

"Yes!" she called out. "Yes! Yes! Cum!"

String after string of white, sticky cum blasted from my red-hot cock and onto Penny's face. One string alone hit her nose, her cheek, and her forehead. Another went half into her mouth, hitting her outreached tongue, and half onto her chin. Her face was being plastered, and thick gobs dripped and splashed down onto her cleavage, disappearing under her shirt. More ran in streams across her cheeks and down her neck.

When I had finished shooting, Penny took me back in her mouth to make sure I was dry. She sucked whatever was left out of me, and my body trembled in post-orgasmic bliss. When she released me, I leaned back against the wall, and tried to catch my breath.

Penny peeked out the window again and saw Autumn getting eaten out. My cum was still dripping from her face when she looked at me, smiling.

"You going to do me now?"

"You bet I am," I answered. "You want me to get a towel?"

"No," she said. And she took a finger and drew it across her face, collecting the cum and pushing it to her waiting tongue. "This is mine." And then she smiled again.

I pushed off from the wall and headed toward my bed, but Penny didn't follow me. She grabbed my arm and nodded toward the window.

"Do it here," she said. "So I can watch."

It sounded good to me, and I said so. Penny undressed quickly. Her eyes were either looking out the window, or at me as I took off my own clothes. I found it funny that Grease and Autumn--the couple who had started this whole thing--were wearing more than we were. To get comfortable, I pulled my desk chair to the window and had Penny sit in it. This way she could spread her legs while watching the action next door to give me the best possible access to her sweet candy center.

Penny's body was amazing. As I said earlier, she had a little meat on her, and her tits were quite large. She had big, erect nipples sprouting from huge, pink areolas. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, and her lips were wet and waiting for me. Just as she had taken my cock so quickly into her mouth, I dove in to Penny's pussy, licking her all up and down like a man obsessed. She tasted sweet, and was incredibly wet.

"Damn, that feels good, Gavin," she moaned. "It's been so long since I've been--"

Then I heard her make a slurping sound, and assumed she must be cleaning more cum off of her face and licking her fingers. It was enough to make my dick jump. I felt a rush of relief and excitement as I realized my engines were already starting up again.

I continued eating her, sticking my tongue deep into her cunt and moving it in circles, licking her vaginal walls. Then I'd lick and kiss at her lips. I felt one of Penny's hands press hard into my back as I teased her big clit with the tip of my tongue. Her breathing grew faster and faster, helping my dick to become erect again already. Reaching up, I squeezed and massaged her massive tits. Then I felt something wet and slippery, realized it was probably my cum, and used it to oil up her nipples and play with them.

"Oh, I'm already so close," she said, gasping. "Don't fucking stop!"

A few seconds more of this, and I knew she'd orgasm. I sucked furiously on her clit, and I thought she was there.

"Oh shit!" she said. "Oh, she's cumming!"

I took me a second to realize Penny was talking about Autumn. As much as I wanted to see that sexy redhead cum, nothing could pry me from the Heaven I was burying my face in. Or so I thought.

Penny pulled my head from her wet crotch. "Watch," she said, still panting. "You can't miss this!"

I turned and watched as Autumn rode Grease's face to an explosive orgasm. She slapped her hands against the wall, then grabbed his head and pulled him into her cunt even deeper, wildly bucking the whole time. I heard her muffled screams of pleasure.

Then Autumn fell off of him and she laid on her back on the bed, catching her breath. Grease was not about to delay, however. He wiped his wet face with his hand, then crawled on top of her. In this position, they were both facing the window. Autumn was hanging half-way off the bed, so her head was upside-down, and her flaming red hair cascaded down to the floor. Her breasts hung towards her neck, pointing right at Penny and I. And then her whole body started jerking as Grease began to fuck her.

"Come on," Penny said, getting up off the chair. "We have to catch up."

I stood up and Penny pushed me back against the wall next to the window. She kissed me hard, and though I could still taste what had to be the remnants of my own cum, her face felt clean of most all of it. Not wasting a second, Penny gripped my hard cock and guided it into her sopping wet pussy. I grabbed her naked ass firmly, and still standing up, we began fucking. I expected to start slow, but Penny was so wet, there was no need for it. And we were both so hot, there was no want for anything but fast, hard, and deep.

Penny's orgasm came as a surprise. She was so worked up from me licking her that it only took a few deep strokes before she toppled over the edge. She hugged me close and lifted her feet off the ground, then wrapped them tightly around me. I wasn't expecting it, and almost fell over, but my powerful lust helped me to regain my balance. I was so turned on by this animalistic passion that I just moved by instinct. I held her tightly to me, turned around, and slammed her into the wall.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she cried out, and she moaned loudly over and over again.

I pushed her against the wall repeatedly, driving myself into her deeply with each thrust. She raised herself up, allowing me to bury my face in her huge tits. I licked at her heaving flesh, still fucking her hard up against the wall. I didn't know if Penny was having multiple orgasms or if she was still on the first, but I was sure that she was having the fuck of her life.

I looked out the window again. Autumn was being ravaged just as hard by Grease. In fact, she had been fucked almost completely off her bed. The top of her head rested on the carpet, her tits hung and flopped just above, and Grease pounded into her pussy on the edge of the mattress. She was practically balancing on her head, with Grease drilling her from above.

Autumn's mouth suddenly shot open, and her body bounced around with even more energy than before. I didn't hear her scream, but I was sure she was cumming again. Then Grease clenched his teeth again, and he pulled out of Autumn's cunt and grabbed his dick as another load of cum shot out of him. It splashed down Autumn's entire body, living white streaks on her cunt, down her stomach, across both breasts, and even all the way down to her face and hair.

Driven by the scene, and wanting to achieve the same ending, I turned my attention back to Penny. She was still being rocked by orgasm, and I still wasn't sure what number she had reached. But I could feel the tightening in balls, signaling that I was about to reach my second one.

I pulled her down so I could kiss her, and I fucked her harder against the wall as my tongue twirled in her mouth. Penny was still shouting, still gasping, not forming words until--

"Cum, Gavin! Fucking cum in me!"

That did it.

I grunted and lost control, slamming into Penny's cunt and ramming her into the wall with a speed I never thought possible. I came into her warm, wet pussy and I felt the juice surge around my cock as I filled her up. We never broke our kiss as I pumped every last drop of jizz into that beautiful, tight cunt.

After several seconds, I was so out of strength that I simply collapsed, letting Penny fall on top of me. After assuring her that I was okay, she smiled at me with that contagious smile of hers, and laughed.

"You think we can top that?"

"I don't know," I said. "But if I can spend the rest of my life just trying, I'll die a very happy man."

"My God," she said to herself. "My whole body is going to be sore tomorrow."

"Sorry about that. I got a little carried away."

"That's the only way to do it," she laughed.

Penny excused herself to the bathroom, leaving me to gather our clothes and turn down the bed. I wasn't expecting either of us to be ready for another round for some time, but having Penny stay over was the surest way to take advantage of the next opportunity at the very moment it arrived.

I moved to the window to shut the shade, and saw Autumn walking back into her room, still naked and now alone. Apparently she had walked Grease to the door, because his coat was gone. I knew Autumn was assuming that I had watched her, but she probably had no idea that I was with another girl, or that I had mimicked her whole session with that girl. Yet somehow I knew that, if Autumn did know, it would have pleased her immensely. And I also knew that someday I would have to return the favor by giving Autumn a show just as she had given me. But for now, Penny was all mine.

I decided to leave the window shade open, and watched as Autumn smiled, waved toward me, then turned out her lights.

12