All Comments on 'Watch with Mother'

by rbuchanan

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
IF I COULD

You have had it off with your mom ,havnt you?if not you certainly want to.Dont worry she wants it as much as you do,I know.Please dont worry about negative comments,they will almost certainly be from Americans.At least when our prime minister shagged a lovely woman he admitted it[thats more than Clinton did]

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
I agree

entirely with the last comment. I will add, though, that those adverse comments will also be labelled as having been written by "anonymous".

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TOUCHED ME RIGHT TO THE BONE

One of the best mother and son stories that I have read here on Literotica and needs to be continued by the author. I think it's more fact than fiction it's written that well. Surely there must be a lot more to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb Story

One of the best of its' kind on this site. Your stories are all well written and well worth a read. A follow up story is needed. Where did the relationship end up, did they end up as a couple ?

clive2007clive2007over 16 years ago
good story

I agree with the others. nicely done. very erotic. i liked the idea of her suggesting that she needed to be forced. takes her responsibility for initiating it away from her. nice way of finessing the taboo against incest. well done.

clive

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic story

This is a fantastic story. Very few mother/son stories are this good. The author has captured the core of what makes mother/son incest so hot for those of us who have this fetish. The tension between the two, the realistic writing, and the dialog pushes all the right buttons. Fantastic writing! All the elements that are a MUST, and which so many other authors miss, in mother/son incest are present. Bravo! Some suggested further reading, if you like this type of story: Klrxo and Encarta, both also on Literotica are also masters of this mother/son (or older woman/younger man) tease/denial/manipulation sort of story. Also good are Baron DeSade (aka Baron Darkside). In my opinion, one of the grand masters of mother/son incest. ProballPlayer is also good at this (though his stories often devolve into gay/bi and crossdressing/transgender themes. If your like me, you can still enjoy the first few chapters of his series, before it starts to turn in a wrong direction. To each his own, right?) There are quite a few other superb stories of this flavor from other authors, but these are what I call "one hit wonders. The guys I listed above consistently write quality stories of this type. Please keep writing Rbuchanan, and hopefully I can add you to this master list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
UNCANNY

A very erotic story,I have read all your stories,the characters in them have an uncanny resemblance,and also the events you mention to a real life scenario????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Be in control

All bad boys should make their mom's there mommy sluts. puts them in there place to be abused as they like it too be done to them. boys be in control of your mommy slut,she likes a big cock to force her into submission.I love my slut mommy an she loves me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not Real Life

Just wanted to say this story (like all my stories) is fiction. 'Uncanny' they may be, but they don't reflect any specific reality!

RB

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Simply Superb

One of the very best stories of its genre that I have read. Well done, and thank you.I can't wait to read your other contributions, and hope to see many more of this ilk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
excellent

love mother and son stories when mother is older my son and i started masturbating each other 20 years ago when i was 51 and he was 30 we get immense pleasure from it but he wont have full sex with me he says it would nt be right this story gave my son and i a fantastic wanking session

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yawn.

way too drawn out. kept losing interest. if you kept it straight to the point without all the boring details,you could have saved two pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story by a highly talented writer!

I was also struck by the comment titled "excellent" from the mother who jacks her son's hard dick as he strums his mommy's sweet slit. They get each other off that way, but problem is that the son won't fuck his mother! What the hell's wrong with this guy? He's got real serious issues. Nowadays there are lots and lots of sons, of all ages, who regularly shove their big stiff prick up between their mother's legs and blow their balls up their mother's incomparable cunt. Ask any one of them, they'll tell you that sticking their prick up their mommy's coochie and shooting her a great big twatful of their creamy sperm is the best thing they've ever done in their life. Nothing else comes close. Plenty of boys--and their moms!--think that up his mother's twat is where a boy's young sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story and One Question?

How did Mommy get the chewed nipples and why didn't he explore it more? Maybe another story on that theme for a start. Keep writing R. Buchanan, Love your stories.

Wish I could give more than a 5.

Horing1Horing1over 7 years ago
Stunning

The only difference is that dad was still in the house when me n mom started when I was 20 and she wasn't all that agressive toward me.

The author did bring up some vivid memories of watching mom undress and exposing herself while I wank up a boner.

Great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆+ [(5+) 5.0/5.0 = 100% = A+]

rbuchanan's depiction of the son's innermost thoughts & emotions is outstanding.

I believe that some of us are born with a strong predisposition to develop Oedipal impulses. (It takes one to know one.)

I also believe that some of us are born with a strong predisposition to have a voyeur side.

One's Oedipal side & one's voyeur side tend to remain latent, dormant, until an out-of-ordinary-event (e.g. seeing mom's boobs or ass) sends shok waves thru his phyche; at that moment his Oedipal &/or his voyeur side "wake up" & his life will never be as before.

IF YOU ARE INTO MOM-SON STUFF, THIS STORY IS A MUST-READ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BRAVO! BRAVO! [***** (5!)] A BRILLIANTLY CONCEIVED STORYLINE. THE STORY WAS MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. EROTIC!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY, VERY MUCH!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! A powerful story. Five-star stuff.

The story line was masterfully crafted. Each of 4 pages is erotically charged. The final product is an excellent incest erotic story. Also, this is a coming-of-age story & a finding-your-true-self one! A love story too.

THE SCENE WHERE HIS MOM WEARS HER STOCKINGS BUT DOESN'T WEAR HER PANTIES IS PRICELESS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's not true

IT'S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that "girls at the time were reluctant to share their bodies and if they did,they were equally reluctant to give anything other than straightforward intercourse"!That's WRONG!Gitls of that time(end of the 60's) WEREN'T REALLY RELUCTANT TO SHARE THEIR BODIES and CERTAINLY THEY WEREN'T RELUCTANT AT ALL "to give anything other than straightforward intercourse"!"Taking pleasure in dressing them up,or showing too much interest in their under-clothes" WASN'T CONSIDERED "PERVERTED"!Where did you get such NONSENSES?!Sexy lingerie WAS ALMOST ALWAYS A TURN-ON FOR MEN,from MUCH OLDER TIMES than the 60's and WOMEN AND GIRLS KNEW THAT,so MANY OF THEM DRESSED IN SEXY LINGERIE for their men!And don't forget that this was exactly the age of sexual revolution,an age in which MANY SEXUAL TABOOS DISAPPEARED!Be REALISTIC when you write something!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very well-written story. I’d just about given up trying to find something credible, with a reasonably honest theme in this section.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MAN this IS HOT.....LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the fucking of the mother in full fashion stockings gets me every time. just the mention of them will make a good and explosive read for me. thanks and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

As I mentally fondled her exposed and jiggling breasts, I could not believe I'd lived with this sexual Goddess all my life and never know the wonders she'd kept hidden under her staid ordinary clothes. And then my fantasy world reached out and touched reality for the first time in my life, and I knew I wanted more.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I was a voyeur son

Quote.

Anonymous - about 6 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆+ [(5+) 5.0/5.0 = 100% = A+]

rbuchanan's depiction of the son's innermost thoughts & emotions is outstanding.

I believe that some of us are born with a strong predisposition to develop Oedipal impulses. (It takes one to know one.)

I also believe that some of us are born with a strong predisposition to have a voyeur side.

One's Oedipal side & one's voyeur side tend to remain latent, dormant, until an out-of-ordinary-event (e.g. seeing mom's boobs or ass) sends shok waves thru his phyche; at that moment his Oedipal &/or his voyeur side "wake up" & his life will never be as before.

IF YOU ARE INTO MOM-SON STUFF, THIS STORY IS A MUST-READ.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Shutter

SlickerzSlickerzabout 1 month ago

Boring as fuck! Author was stitching together long lines of words to describe even the simplest actions, all in desperate attempts to heighten the erotic feelings but failed miserably.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous