Watch with Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say I was mortified would be a gross understatement. I just couldn't take any more, so with a mumbled 'sorry' I started again down the hallway.

"WAIT!" she commanded, and I stopped again.

"Come back here!"

Still keeping my face to the wall, I stopped and shuffled back. Right then I wanted to be anywhere else in the universe rather than here, but I simply wasn't able to disobey her when she used that tone of voice.

"You're dirty little shit!!" she said again, and I flinched. "What are you? Tell me what you are?"

I didn't know what to say so I kept silent.

"Tell me!" she screamed

"I ... I'm a dirty little shit," I said in a voice hardly above a whisper.

"I can't hear you! Say it again!"

"I'm a dirty little shit," I said more loudly. "And Mother ... I'm sorry I ..."

"Shut up!!" she roared.

As I stood there staring at the wall, all my childhood fears seemed to come flooding back. I think I was shaking.

But then she said something that puzzled and surprised me.

"Turn around."

"But you're ..." I started to say after a moment's silence.

"Shut up!" she said again, "and turn round!"

I turned slowly, keeping my head down. I wanted to look up ... believe it or not I still wanted to look at her nakedness ... but I thought the moment had passed and I just needed to escape.

For a long moment we just stood there - me; with flushed face staring at the floor, and her; with soapy hair and naked apart from her stockings and high-heeled shoes, staring at me. I couldn't see her face but I imagined it looked like thunder. I felt trapped but there was nothing I could do.

"Look at me! She commanded. "Look up."

It took a moment before the words registered, but I was so shocked I didn't move.

"You wanted to see me ... so look at me. Come on you shit!"

Was this a trick ... was it going to be some form of punishment? It certainly didn't seem like punishment, but I was confused and scared, and uncertain what to do. Did she really want me to look at her ... or was she going to slap my face the moment I looked up!

Slowly and gingerly I raised my head.

When I'd realised she knew I was watching her, my cock had done an immediate impersonation of a tiny, old and shrivelled carrot, but now as I raised my eyes, first to her stockings, then to the bush between her legs, and then on up to her nipple-crowned breasts, it stirred once more. She looked so God-damn sexy standing there ... angry, but seemingly unaware and unashamed of her nakedness.

She followed my eyes as they lifted up and explored her body. He face seemed a mixture of emotions, but the expression in her eyes was dark and angry.

"Satisfied?" she said harshly. "This what you wanted? My breasts exposed for you to drool over?"

I said nothing.

"Not enough for you? You want more?"

I looked up at her face, again confused and uncertain by what she was saying.

"You want to touch my tits? Play with them ... fondle and grope at them? Is that it? Is that what you want?"

It was odd, but although the tone of her voice was angry, as if she was telling me off and giving me a proper dressing-down, but the words made no sense to me. What was this about; she wasn't really offering her breasts to my hands ... was she?

Still I kept silent.

She moved forward till she was standing right before me. Then she reached down and took my hands and lifted them up to her breasts.

"Come on my little shit boy ... play with 'mammy's' tits! This is what you want, isn't it?"

As my hands closed over her breasts and I felt the hard nipples snuggling into my palms, my cock suddenly went hard again. I had no idea what game she was playing with me, but what the fuck, I wasn't going to miss this chance. I squeezed and massaged and fondled her glorious glands ... I even rubbed my thumb over one of her nipples. As I did so I was sure her eyes squinted closed, just for a moment.

"There," she said, her tone softer but still acid. "That's what you wanted to do isn't it, touch mummy, fondle mummy, grope mummy. It's so exciting, isn't it ... abusing your own mother!"

My hands froze at her words. 'Abusing' she'd said, but she herself had lifted my hands to her chest? Talk about mixed messages! But then as I stood there mystified and trying to work out what was happening, I felt her hand touch the front of my jeans and her fingers softly taking hold of my hard cock.

"Is that what you want mummy to do?" she whispered. "Rub your hard dick for you ... make it even more exciting? You want mummy to rub it till you cum?"

I think I gulped as she began to gently fondle my cock, her surprisingly soft fingers sliding up and down my enthusiastic penis and sending me into waves of ecstasy.

"This is what dirty little boys want isn't it. They want their mummies to play with them while they paw at mummies titties!"

I almost said 'yes it is' in response to that one, but I didn't want to risk upsetting her and making her stop, so I kept silent, mentally urging her to keep going as my excitement mounted. My hands were now clawing and squeezing and tearing at her breasts.

And then she leant forward and whispered in my ear, "Wanna fuck your mummy, do you? Is that what you want? Wanna fuck her wet cunt!!?"

It was all too much, and with a low grunt I came hard in my trousers (another ruined pair!), pumping and pumping as her fingers tightly squeezed and massaged my cock. It was a mammoth, earth-shattering climax, better than anything that had gone before. My eyes closed and my head spun in an unbelievable and unexpected ecstasy of delight.

I was so bombed by the experience I didn't notice her hand leave my cock, and it was only when I opened my eyes a few seconds later I realised she had gone, and I was alone in the bathroom.

I didn't see her again before she went to work, and I lay for a long time on my bed mulling over what had happened. She's masturbated me whilst letting me fondle her breasts. It seemed unbelievable that my mother ... my cold hard unsympathetic mother ... could do such a thing. Ok, she'd sounded incredibly angry, but her actions had belied the tone in her voice and the look on her face. When she'd first caught me looking at her in the bathroom I'd expected to be ejected from the house on the end of her boot, but instead she'd fulfilled all my wildest dreams. I must admit I was at a loss to make sense of it all.

Puzzled as I was by the perverse nature of her behaviour, and not a little uncertain as to what possible punishments I might have to endure in payment for that experience, I was nevertheless intrigued by the last words she uttered before I came and she went! She'd said 'wanna fuck mummy' in a deep and highly erotic whisper. Me being me (a young and sexually charged wanker!), I couldn't stop my mind coming back every time to those words, and asking myself the inevitable question ... did she really mean it?

She'd be back from work in a couple of hours and I wondered to myself what was going to happen then. Up until this afternoon I'd have been scared shitless at the thought of her return, but I'd seen and experienced something in the bathroom that suggested I had nothing to fear. On the contrary, this evening might well be something magnificent beyond belief. I was starting to realise her hard and brusque exterior, although part of her personality, may well be camouflaging a far more interesting persona underneath. She may well rant and roar at me tonight, but if that was the price I had to pay to actually getting inside mothers panties, who was I to complain! Slowly I began to understand that this afternoon she'd been playing some sort of game with me. On the surface she couldn't admit to be anything other than a reserved and prim-and-proper mother, but underneath ...?

However, excited as I was by the prospect of what might be to come when Mother came home, one thing nagged at me ... and that was the whole question of incest. This was my 'mother' I was playing with. Somewhere deep down in my mind I was not just hoping to see her body anymore, but also hoping to fuck her. Incest I knew was illegal and it was probably wrong ... should I even be toying with such an idea? Would it damage me? Would it damage her? It would certainly change our relationship for ever.

I tried, as calmly and intelligently as I could, to mull over the ethics of the whole situation ... at least that's what I told myself. In practice every time I thought about the word 'incest' my cock would stir in my trousers. The truth was I wanted this badly and my thinking was just an excuse for finding a way to give myself permission for something that in every culture is an impermissible taboo!

In the end my tiny brain gave up the impossible struggle and I faced the reality of things ... it was too late now. I should have thought of this before spending so much time planning to spy on mother. Now my balls were in control, and if the chance did present itself I knew I'd go for it and worry about the consequences later!

Not really sure how to act or what to do, I was in her small lounge watching TV when she came back. I heard the front door open and I tried to steady my nerves. After only a few seconds she entered the lounge and went straight over and turned the television off. The she swung round to face me. She was again wearing her 'uniform' and although her face seemed a bit flushed, she looked really sexy in the white button-up nurse dress, and I felt myself go hard just looking at her.

For a long moment she said nothing, just staring at me with that hard uncompromising look on her face. I had no idea whether she was going to yell and shout at me, or strip her clothes off and leap on me! Oddly enough the uncertainty was actually quite an exciting experience.

Then she said, "I think you'd better go, don't you?"

I said nothing, but I guess she could tell by the look of disappointment on my face I didn't entirely agree with that conclusion.

"What am I going to do with you Simon?" she said, but softly and almost to herself.

I had a few ideas, but I wisely kept them to myself for the moment.

"I ... I'll go if you want," I said at length. "But I'd rather not."

She looked hard at me, her face a myriad of different expressions.

"I'm an old woman Simon ... and I'm your mother. You shouldn't be looking at me ... not in that way."

"I know," I said. "I'm sorry ... I don't know what came over me."

She gave a short harsh laugh. "You're a man, that's explanation enough. Men want sex all the time ... and from anything in skirts. If your mother is the only female available, then you'll lust after her!"

I'm not quite sure why but I suddenly felt it was time for me to say something real and true, so I took a deep breath.

"Mother," I began. "It's not just because you're a woman. I ... I don't know why, but I think ... I think I've become infatuated with you ... for some reason. I can't really explain it, but I just find you so attractive ... so beautiful. I can't help it. I just wanted to see more..."

Strange as it may seem, it was probably exactly the right thing to say. She looked at me for a long time, her head cocked to one side and a thoughtful, almost puzzled look on her face.

Then she looked down at the ground and in a seemingly unemotional voice said, "So your solution is that you should stay here and continue to use my body for your sexual pleasures?"

What could I say to that? It was exactly what I wanted of course but obviously I couldn't say so. I would have to make some polite denial. I'd have to say something like, 'don't be silly Mum ... I'm sorry for what happened and I won't do it again'.

But then, as if she could sense my doubt and uncertainty, she looked back up at me and said, "Be honest Simon," in voice so soft I almost didn't hear her ... and there was a strange look on her face too, a sort of slightly scared smile. It was very 'un-mum' like, and it made me stop and think before I answered. Maybe I should just be honest for once?

"Well ..."I began, feeling distinctly uncertain. "No disrespect Mum, but ... well yes, that would be kinda great."

As soon as I'd said these words I immediately wished I hadn't. How on earth could I tell my own Mother I wanted to use her body for my 'sexual pleasures'? What kind of a son would say such a thing ... was I mad or what! So that was it! Now I was gonna get booted out now ... both metaphorically and literally!

For some moments she just stood there looking at me. It went on for so long I began to wonder if she couldn't believe what she'd just heard ... or if she was inwardly planning how to dispose of the body after she'd killed me! In any case I braced myself for the volcano about to explode all over me!

But then she straightened herself up and seemed to become mother again. She gave me her usual withering look, laced with her standard 'resigned acceptance at having to deal with such stupid people' look that she did so well.

"So you are a dirty little shit!" she said in a harsh but controlled manner.

I'm not quite sure why, but I felt my cock go rock solid.

"You're a typical man. You just want a woman for the dirty thrills you get fondling and groping and feeling at her body! All those disgusting things you do in your dirty lustful dreams ... when you're playing with yourself. You want to do them in reality, don't you? You want the woman to do as she's told ... to obey you ... to accept all those dirty hands and fingers and cocks you want to rub over her?"

She said all this with such feeling I instinctively began to protest.

But she said, "Shut up you little shit. I don't want to hear another word out of you!" and I was forced to shut my mouth and wait and see what happened.

"Get up and come here!" she hissed at me.

I was still seated on the sofa with her standing in front of me, so I got up and stood facing her. I must admit to having this strange quivering excitement throughout my whole body. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I was beginning to suspect it was gonna be something real good.

She moved her face close to mine, her eyes wide and slightly wild. "I know what you want," she half-whispered. "You want to grab my uniform and rip it from my body, don't you? You want to strip me, don't you? Rip and shred and tear at my clothing?"

Her face was pushed up close to mine, and as I stared into her blazing eyes I saw something that both shocked and delighted me. Behind the anger and contempt I was sure I could detect a look of 'lust' ... pure unadulterated lust!

"Y ... yes," I breathed. "I'd like that!"

"Do it then!" she snarled. "Do it to your poor defenceless Mother. Do it now!"

I reached up and took hold of the lapels of her white uniform. I grabbed them tight in my fists and after a moments pause (I think I did that for effect), I ripped her uniform open. Buttons flew everywhere and she moaned and half-fell back a step or two. But I ignored that and continued to pull and tear at her uniform until I had ripped it right down the middle. Then I pulled it backwards off her shoulders and threw it to the ground.

She stood there before me unmoving, except for a breathless heaving in and out of her breasts. "Poor mummy ...." She murmured to herself, but she made no attempt to stop me as I reached up and grabbed for her tits.

I guess by that time I was on fire, for after a momentary fumble at her bra covered mammaries I dragged the brassiere down and clasped her bare bosoms with my hot sweaty and lustful hands. She moaned again as I squeezed and groped and fumbled at her tits.

"Poor, poor mummy," she said again, as I continued to tear at her breasts. "Mummy has to do this for her little boy, doesn't she? Mummy has to let him take what he wants ... poor mummy."

But then I felt her hands on the front of my jeans, tracing the outline of my hard cock. "But he wants more doesn't he?" she went on. "He wants mummy to take this dirty filthy thing out and play with it, doesn't he?"

I think I must have grunted in affirmation for she began to pull down the zip on my jeans, but this time she didn't reach in and extract my cock. Instead she moved her hands up and undid my belt and began to drag my trousers down. As she did so she began to slip down towards her knees pulling down both my jeans and underpants. Freed from its cage my cock sprang upwards and came to a quivering rest just inches from her face, now at the level of my crotch.

I looked down at her, dressed now only in her garter belt, stockings and panties. She looked back up at me with sad, almost mournful eyes, but with a slight twinkle not quite hidden.

"You're going to put that thing in mummy's mouth now? Is that it? Make mummy suck your filthy cock? Push it in her mouth and down her throat, and make her suck and gobble at it? That's what you're going to do, isn't it? Make her suck and suck at it till you fill her mouth with all that foul-smelling white stuff ... till it runs out of her mouth and drips on her poor ravaged breasts. How can you do that to our own poor mother? How can you?"

But by now I knew the game and what she was saying, so I grabbed her head and brought it in towards my cock. "Oh yes mum," I whispered, "that's what I'm gonna do!"

With a wail of protest she opened he mouth wide and I slipped my cock deep into that velvet purse. Her lips closed around me and she began to mover her head back and forth rhythmically. After a moment her tongue began to wrap itself around my tool and she played with it and caressed it as she pumped with her mouth.

It was amazing. I mean I can't tell you or explain just how amazing it was. My own mother sucking my cock ... but not just sucking it, she was skilfully doing things I'd never experienced before ... touching and tickling and probing ... making me feel more aroused and lustful and sheer bloody amazing than ever before.

But even beyond the sheer sexual beauty of her obvious skills and techniques, was the fact she was my mother. The incestual part was blowing me away the most. For God's sake this was my own hard-nosed bitchy mother sucking me off! I was fucking the mouth that so many times in the past had put me down, told me off, made me feel small. And any second now I was gonna cum in it, fill it with my own secret and personal lust. Talk about getting your own back!

"Oh my God!" I whispered, as the moment approached. "Oh Mummy ... suck me mummy ... do it for your little boy. Make me cum mummy .... cum in your mouth!"

I think she guessed I was about to blow, for her hands reached up and grabbed my bare backside. With one hand she pulled me harder and deeper into her mouth, and with the other she inserted a finger down into my anus.

With a roar they could probably hear three streets away; I came in a blowing, blasting, crushing eruption. I crushed mother's head right into my crotch and pumped (what seemed like) gallons of cum down her throat. She coughed and spluttered a bit but she swallowed it all. Then she continued to gently suck and caress me till she'd extracted every last drop of semen and my tool was washed clean.

Later that evening, as we sat on the sofa, I began to realise that what we had done together (and despite all the play acting we had done it together) had changed my mother almost beyond recognition. It was like a wall had come down and now she was ... to use an old but well worn phrase ... much more 'touchy-feely'. We were watching a movie and she was lying with her head on my shoulder and an arm linked around mine. She was soft and sweet, and so damn loving I kept having to check it was really her. But it was her, and now we were closer than ever before. It was good ...

In fact it was better than good. Now that the wall was gone she seemed to think that her and I were an item ... a sexual item. Not that I had a problem with that ... far from it. As we lay watching the film her hand was resting on my lap and her fingers were gently smoothing my cock. She was wearing a silk dressing gown but it was lying open, revealing her uncovered breasts and her fully-fashioned seamed stockings, which my hand was gently playing with. Almost unconsciously I was feeling around the suspender clips and repeatedly exploring the transition from nylon to flesh. Every now and then I kept turning my head from the film to admire her breasts, and she'd notice and give me a secret little smile.