Watch with Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And you know it just kept getting better. That night we went to bed together (in her big double bed) and she kept her stockings on (but not her panties), and she let me suckle at those marvellous nipples while my hands explored and caressed her body. She, in turn, seemed intoxicated with my penis, and at every opportunity she would kiss it and lick it and put it in her mouth.

Finally, later that night (after an awful lot of foreplay) she asked me if I wanted to fuck her. I said I really wanted to 'make love to her' and she giggled and kissed me, and started murmuring about the 'things a poor mummy has to do to keep her little boy happy'. So very gently I entered her and as she drew her stocking-clad legs up around me, I began to move inside her. She pushed me up and in as deep as I could go, and she clung on tight as my movements became more pronounced and passionate. As our fervour increased she encouraged me to squeeze and grope at her breasts, and she started telling me what a dirty little boy I was ... fucking his own mother.

There was a lot of that sort of talk, and it (the incest bit) was clearly as much as a turn-on for her as it was for me. There were a lot of 'fuck mummy's, and 'do it to mummy' and 'fucking your poor innocent mummy' and that kind of thing. But as I came inside her I told her how much I loved my mummy, and she told me I could have mummy whenever I wanted, although I might have to her fight for it ... if she was in that kinda mood!

I have to say mother turned out to be insatiable ... virtually every morning I'd wake up and find a soft set of lips encasing my morning wood, and almost every night we played some sort of 'dirty' game. It was hard work keeping up with her, it really was ... but I did my best.

And after all, I'm not one to complain ...

END