Watching a Movie with Emmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered, "Sometimes everything feels hopeless."

And I interrupted, "Emmy, you're wonderful - don't feel bad."

"But I worry SO much..."

It made me sad to hear my sister so upset, she is so beautiful, and for some reason she just doesn't let herself believe what's true - that she is perfectly lovely.

I told her, "Please believe me, you are completely beautiful - Remember, I'm not just your big brother - I'm a boy too"

"But..."

"Emmy, don't worry. All you need to know is that I'll always love you."

She whispered, "Oh Michael - Thanks for saying that, it helps me."

It broke my heart to know that Emmy could feel so insecure.

Right then she just looked at me with this lost expression.

I said, "Oh God, I'm sorry about watching this movie - I feel bad, I'm sorry."

She didn't say anything. I could tell it was hard for her, she seemed so vulnerable - and I didn't want to act too pushy. But I realized just how upset she seemed watching the movie.

I said, "I'm sorry we decided to watch it."

Emmy paused, and seemed totally embarrassed. She finally whispered, "No, don't feel sorry. I wanted to see it, really. But..."

"It's okay, you can tell me."

"It's just - I feel so funny saying this, but that woman in the movie, when she had - when she was - was cumming like that - it really freaked me out."

"I'm sorry it scared you."

"It's not that, it made me - I feel - Oh Michael, it's too embarrassing to even say."

"Don't worry, I wanna help."

"It's just, I've never - I've never..."

She trailed off, and it sounded like it was something she was really scared about. I just let her sit quietly for a moment as she collected her courage, and all the while I gently caressed her short hair .

"I mean - I've - I've never - well - really had an orgasm..."

I was surprised at her honesty, and the deep intensity of emotion.

All I could do was whisper a quiet, "Don't worry..."

She went on, "The orgasm thing is - I mean - it's scary for me. I'm worried I never will - and then - just now - to see that pretty lady on TV just - just achieve something - so - beautiful like that - I don't know - it really freaked me out."

She was so serious, it made me feel really sad.

I leaned in and gently kissed her on her forehead and whispered, "Oh Emmy, don't worry, it'll happen someday - I know it will."

She smiled faintly and said, "Thank you for being so good to me."

For the next few minutes, she lay there on the couch in silence. I still had my hand on her warm bottom, and the heat from the stove just filled the room with a wonderful warmth, I felt so close to my little sister.

Emmy looked up at me from the pillow in my lap, and she seemed really upset. She was wide eyed and frightened.

I didn't know what to do, and I suddenly realized I was caressing her bottom again. As I rubbed, I watched her expression change and her eyes soften. It was obvious that this tender motion was helpful for her.

Rubbing her bottom was somehow soothing.

I whispered, "Shhhhhh, it's okay - don't worry about anything."

I let my hand glide over her pajamas as gently and smoothly as I could.

And I could actually feel Emmy somehow achieve some sort of calm from my hand caressing her pajama bottoms. She was quiet, and at the same time peaceful. We sat in silence for a few minutes, and I continued to softly touch her lovely bottom.

She still had her head on a pillow in my lap, laying a little bit on her side, looking up at me with her big beautiful eyes.

It was an emotional moment, I was really worried having just watched that video, and it was so intimate and SO sexual. I know Emmy could sense I was concerned for her.

Then she quietly said, "My roommate at school, Rachel, she always asks about you, because we talk so much on the phone."

"You know that I love talking with you."

"And - I always tell her how wonderful and kind you are. She says nobody could ever be as nice as I say you are, but I always say it's true. That you are the kindest most caring person in the world."

"Oh Emmy, please..."

"It's true, I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a brother like you."

And she smiled up at me and then she rolled over to her other side again and looked toward the TV. It was still the frozen image of the actress, on all fours with her breasts hanging down. And her face, wet with sweat, in an expression of utter ecstasy.

Emmy lay there, looking at the TV image.

She grabbed the clicker again, and held it in her hand.

She spoke calmly, "This scene made me all, I don't know, emotional or something."

"It's okay, I understand."

I kept gently rubbing her pajama bottoms, in the hopes that it would help calm her down.

She kept her face away from me as she spoke, "And now, for some reason, right now, I don't feel the same fear. I feel good. I'm not worried anymore."

I didn't know how to answer her. I simply continued to caress her bottom as gently and as lovingly as I could.

Then, Emmy used the clicker and pushed play, to start the movie again. But instead, it jumped right back to the beginning of scene 18 again.

Just like she had before, Emmy giggled, "Look - There we are again!"

And it was so true. It was the same image of the man and woman on the couch, in EXACTLY the same pose we were in. He was sitting, and she had her head on his lap on a pillow. Emmy set the clicker down, and I gently stroked her hair, just like the man on the TV screen.

The actress whispered, "I don't understand what's happening."

Emmy whispered, "I don't understand either"

Even though she had seen this same sequence over and over my sister seemed completely mesmerized and she stared intently.

It felt like a strange calm had filled the room, and the movie had achieved a kind of profound meaning.

As she watched, I used one hand to stroke Emmy's short red hair, and I had my other hand on her tight silk pajamas, and I continued to gently to rub her bottom.

Once again - The scene started with the actor kissing the actress on the cheek and on her ear as she lay on his lap on the couch. He moved slowly and he was loving and gentle.

Like I had done earlier, I bent over and tenderly kissed Emmy on her ear, just like the movie. Right then, as I did it, I was lost in such a powerful feeling of love.

And just like before, Emmy giggled and said, "It's like we're in the movie."

I was so overwhelmed, one hand boldly rubbing her bottom, the other stroking her soft hair, and I had just kissed her. Emmy looked so adorable in her old pajamas as she lay across the couch with her head on the pillow in my lap.

I started to fearlessly squeeze my little sister's bottom. I couldn't help it, she was just TOO lovely.

I was worried she would protest, but instead she whispered, "I don't understand why, but I really think this movie is important."

I replied, "Yes - It's very beautiful."

And then I kissed her again, softly on her ear, matching the sequence on the TV.

She kept on watching the movie as I looked down at her, and she seemed so perfect and beautiful. I began to rub her plump bottom a little more firmly.

She seemed to simply melt from the sensations.

Then I looked at the TV screen, and it was that same beautiful sequence that we had both seen we had just seen more than once, it was a close-up of the actress - of her bottom wearing only panties, and the actor was slipping his hand under the fabric and sliding down, slowly, right between her legs.

Emmy saw this, and whispered a quiet, "Oh my God..."

Without knowing why, I let myself slip my hand into Emmy's pajamas, matching the movie. It was almost unconscious on my part, and the silky skin of her bottom felt delicious and smooth.

Emmy squeezed the pillow in my lap with both hands and let out a breathy, "Oh fuck..."

It totally took me by surprise, hearing Emmy swear like that, and for a second I thought I should pull my hand away. But I didn't - I couldn't.

Instead, I rubbed and squeezed in a hushed rhythm, with my hand snug under the thin silk fabric.

Emmy made no effort to protest or stop me, she just clutched the pillow tightly in my lap, and began breathing harder and faster.

I took my one hand from my sister's hair, and moved it down to the waistband of her pajama bottoms. I felt drawn to slide them down, even just a little. Slowly, I moved her pajamas down, just a tiny bit with my other hand, until I could just see the top her cute bum crack. The room was dimly lit from the glow of the TV, and it seemed to make everything seem so forbidden

Then Emmy seemed to move, and I was immediately terrified. What was I doing?

Suddenly Emmy squirmed a little bit and I pulled my hand out of her pajamas.

She cautiously got up onto her knees and then she looked at me with such a confused expression, I was worried she might cry.

Then she quietly whispered, "Michael, I want the light on. Please - let me."

And then she moved across me, and crawled awkwardly along the long couch, reached way over, and turned on the light on the little end table.

The little lamp lit up the room with a warm orange glow.

And she looked up at me with her big eyes, smiled meekly and said, "There, the light is on now. Okay?"

I didn't know what to say.

And then she did the most amazing thing. She carefully crawled back to me and climbed over me to get on the pillow again. But this now she moved a little bit forward, laying across me as I sat on the couch, and she lay back down on her tummy, but now, she deliberately set her hips right on the pillow, right in my lap.

Now her bottom was centered in front of me, right in my lap, directly on the big pillow.

Her pose was absolutely breathtaking, her cute butt was arched upwards, as it set up high on the pillow in my lap. And her torso was flat the couch, with her head turned watching the movie.

Then I looked up at the TV screen, and the image was so mysterious and sensual. And we both watched as the actor slowly pulled the pretty woman's panties down her long legs.

Emmy saw this, and whispered a quiet, "Oh - God..."

I put both hands on my sisters beautiful bottom. And I carefully began to move her tight silk pajamas down.

I didn't understand what was happening, but I was somehow transfixed by the beauty and emotion as I allowed myself to see the top part of her adorable little bum.

I cautiously whispered, "Emmy, is this okay that I'm doing this."

She replied with a quiet, "Yes."

And I continued to pull her pajamas down, and right then, I realized how beautiful it was that my sister was LETTING me do this.

Before I truly understood what I was doing, Emmy's pajama bottoms were around her ankles, and she was gently squirming and kicking, helping me get them off.

Now, all she was wearing was her pajama top.

At that point, I thought I might explode from the perfect beauty of my little sister's bare bottom. And I was flooded with the fresh clean scent of the apricot soap, the soap we always used as little kids.

The audio from the TV was of passionate kissing, and I couldn't control myself - I leaned forward and let my lips touch Emmy's smooth perfect bottom. I kissed her soft silky bum cheeks.

Emmy quietly gasped.

And then I just allowed myself to gently kiss with my sister's bottom. It was sensual and exhilarating. Then my soft kisses turned to licking.

Emmy let out a happy gasp. She gently arched her back, and pushed her but up a little higher.

And almost immediately, I was aware of Emmy's little bum-hole. I mean, I could see it - and it was - It was tiny and pink and beautiful.

I stopped my wet licking and sat up a little, just to see it better.

Oh God, I don't know how to say this - but it was so cute.

Both my hands were on her soft naked bottom.

I slowly moved my hands, enough that I would gently pull her graceful butt cheeks apart - just to stare. And Emmy must have know I was looking - she MUST have...

Then I heard her grab the clicker and hit pause. The image on the TV froze, and all the sounds of kissing and panting suddenly stopped. It was magically silent.

I just held both chubby cheeks of Emmy's bottom, wide and open, and I stared at her tiny little anus. She didn't say anything or do anything to stop me.

I remained frozen in a sort of electric bliss. It felt like my soul would explode with happiness.

Emmy's little bum hole was unbelievably beautiful. I had no idea I could be so transfixed by something so subtle and dainty. It was lit so exquisitely in the soft orange glow of the lamp at the end of the couch, the little lamp that Emmy turned on, for me.

Oh my God, it was just TOO beautiful, and I couldn't understand the intensity of my feelings.

What I desperately wanted was to TELL Emmy just how beautiful her bottom truly was, and how adorable her little pink bum-hole was. But I was too overwhelmed to say anything. It was just too much...

She whispered, "Michael?"

I didn't answer, I just began to gently massage her bottom, as slowly and lightly as I could.

I let my fingertips trace little lines up along her spine, and then back down in between her thighs.

The room was suddenly really warm, and I was feeling flush and hot.

Emmy had been looking at the TV screen, but then she squirmed a little on the couch, and turned her head to look up at me.

She was in such a funny pose, with her butt up in the air on the pillow on my lap, and her face against the couch turned to watch me. And she just looked so cute with those big blue eyes, wide with uncertainty.

She whispered, "Oh God, this feels SO good..."

I was no longer rubbing like I was before, I was just tracing my fingertip along Emmy's pale pink skin. It almost seemed to tickle her, because she would shiver a little as gently ran my fingertip across her smooth bottom.

I carefully traced a slow circle around Emmy's bottom, and I carefully made the circle smaller and smaller, around her little pink anus.

I looked down to see my sister's face, as I traced the circle closer to her anus. She looked up at me with an expression of such yearning.

Finally - I let my fingertip actually touch her soft delicate little pucker, and she visibly flinched.

She wiggled a little bit, and her legs moved so they were just a little bit wider. And then - Oh God - I could clearly see the edge of her vagina, it looked pink and moist.

I took me a moment to comprehend what I was seeing, and I moved my fingertip over, and I let it glide along that small little bit of clean smooth pink skin between Emmy's anus and the corner of her vagina.

As soon as I touched her the plump lips of her open vagina, she immediately gasped, "OH - OH my God!"

I whispered, "Emmy, beautiful Emmy..."

Very slowly, I let my one hand ease it's way in between her legs, with my palm up, cupping her moist vagina.

She seemed to shiver as I moved my hand tenderly under her.

It felt unbelievably wet and slippery, and I could easily feel the plump little button of her clitoris. The sensation was luscious.

I began to move my hand, in a calm rhythm, slow and firm.

I kept at it, trying to listen and to feel what Emmy was responding to as I stroked. I could feel her passionately reacting, from the way my hand was cupped, it was like I was holding the slippery wetness in against her vagina and her clitoris. It seemed to make the rubbing even more effortless.

I hadn't seen it yet, but I could feel her pubic hair, it felt thin and delicate as everything continued to get wetter.

And then I began to speed up, and pressed her clitoris just a little harder.

Emmy immediately responded, "Oh FUCK! Oh Michael, that feels good!"

And she arched her hips even more, and spread her legs as wide as she could on the couch.

I kept at it, in the same motion.

Emmy twisted her head and looked up at me as she squirmed on the couch, and she reached one arm toward me and desperately grabbed my sweater near my hip.

My little sister stammered, "I need - your help..."

"What? Tell me..."

She cautiously whispered, "I wanna try - and climax, I think - I need - your help..."

"Emmy, I'll do whatever you ask me. Anything."

"This feels - SO good..."

I felt my fingers nuzzle against Emmy's slippery clit, and it seemed to glide in a way between my fingertips that made her visibly shiver.

Emmy spoke in a heightened urgency, "Oh Michael - Yes..."

And then Emmy, shivered again, but it was dramatic and powerful.

When her spasm subsided, she moved a little and got up on her elbows.

She told me, "Don't stop, this feels SO good."

And in a hesitant and awkward way, Emmy began to unbutton her pajama top. I watched in amazement as she tried to sit up enough to do each button. And after the last button, almost instantly, she pulled it up over her head and it fell to the floor.

I could see, just a glimpse of her tiny breasts, then she lay back down on the couch, just as she was , with her ass on the pillow, and her legs wide, but now she was totally naked, and she seemed to radiate a kind electric beauty.

My sister is so tiny, and I had never noticed it until right then, seeing her nude body, her hips and shoulders seemed so narrow and so girlish, but her bottom was round and wide and perfectly womanly.

The heat from the wood stove had made the room wonderfully warm, and Emmy was sweaty, and there was a thing damp gloss to her beautiful body.

It was right then that I realized I had an erection. It seems weird that I didn't notice until right that moment, but my hard penis felt constricted and trapped in my pants.

I was uncomfortable, and it almost hurt. I squirmed a little t adjust the way I was seated, and it made the pillow in my lap move up against my sister's crotch.

She responded by arching her hips even higher, pointing her cute bottom up to the ceiling.

My little sister mumbled to herself, "Mmmmmmmm..."

Emmy arched herself and got onto her knees. This pose somehow made the sensations even more powerful, she seemed to start panting, loud and strong.

She gasped, "This - Feels - Good, I wanna stay like this."

And with that, I found the perfect position for my cupped hand. And I could tell Emmy absolutely LOVED the way it felt. I kept at it, watching as my little sister writhed in ecstasy and She seemed to back into my rubbing hand.

"This - Feels - amazing."

Then, my sister kind of wriggled higher onto all fours, then she suddenly sat up, on her knees.

She said, "Oh God - Oh Michael."

And I stopped rubbing her wet vagina.

Emmy moved a little, as she sat there in front of me on all fours. She moved the big pillow off my lap, and it fell to the floor.

Then she carefully crawled over me slow and catlike, and went all the way to the end of the long couch, and she turned around and faced me, leaning back against the arm of the couch.

She looked at me with her big beautiful eyes.

The shock of seeing her, naked from the front completely shocked me.

She was unimaginably lovely, and her breasts were so small and delicate, and her nipples were tiny and hard. And her pubic hair was glistening from the wetness.

My little sister was breathing deep and fast. And she stared at me with an expression of such deep longing that it made my heart ache.

She stammered, "Oh my - God - Michael - What you were doing - it felt REALLY good!"

I was too amazed to say anything, I just stayed frozen sitting in the middle of the couch, with her just a few feet away. She was letting me look at her. She had both feet on the couch, facing me, and her knees were slightly spread, so I could see her wet open vagina, and her delicate thin red pubic hair.

She whispered, "Michael, I'm scared."

"Of what's happening"

"I don't know. Tonight, that scene in the movie really scared me."