Watching a Movie with Emmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Baby - Don't worry - I'll do anything you want."

Then, in the quietest whisper, she said, "I'm scared - I've never seen a boy naked - ever."

There was a moment of silence, and we looked at each other.

She looked at me, and we sat silently for a long time. and then - in one smooth motion I pulled at my sweater and shirt, and I lifted them over my head.

I waited a second, to see if I was scaring her, but she looked really eager.

Then, I couldn't help myself, I pulled my jeans and underwear off - and my erection sprang up

==

There was such a sudden jolt of electricity in the air, and she stared at me - at my erection - with wide eyes and such a shocked expression.

It took me just a few seconds to push my pants all the way down to the floor, and kick them off - and I was naked.

She sat there - just a few feet away - staring at me, and I could tell she was seeing a boy naked for the very first time. It was so electrifying for me, And - Oh God - I felt SO much devotion right then.

I whispered, "More than anything in the world, I want you to climax."

She cautiously replied, "I'm not sure..."

"Emmy, I know it'll happen - I know you'll cum, tell me..."

"I loved the way everything felt, before, the way you were rubbing."

And then I moved toward her, and I could feel my hard penis jiggle as I got moved, and I was so aware that she was utterly focused on my erection.

As I faced her on the couch, I reached forward and cupped my hand between her legs, just like I did before.

She almost screamed, "YES!"

I asked, "Tell me, what you need..."

In that moment, I could see her beautiful eyes, looking at me, at my erection, and her haunted expression had overwhelming effect on me.

Emmy declared, "Oh Michael, this feels SO wonderful..."

She smelled so clean, from her shower, and the delicate apricot soap.

"Michael - it's gunna happen - I can feel it..."

I begged, "Please - Tell me what to do."

"P-Please - rub - rub me a little faster."

And I did, I let my cupped hand moved at an even quicker rhythm. Looking at my sister's beautiful pale chest, and her tiny breasts began to bounce with the rhythm of my rubbing.

I asked, "Does this feel good?"

"Faster!"

And I pumped my hand even faster, and I could feel her respond. We had connected on some amazingly deep level. I could truly experience her excitement.

Emmy stammered, "Michael, Oh FUCK! Yes - YES!"

I rubbed faster. My cupped hand was getting very wet, and we could both hear a moist slapping noise as I stroked.

Then Emmy whispered, "I feel so - so wet."

I replied, "Oh God - Yes, it's beautiful."

I could hear my beautiful little sister's deep breathing turning to moans as everything was building for her. Adding to Emmy's moans of ecstasy - I was feeling my cupped hand getting even wetter, and I felt so free being naked. All these electric sensations were increasing and multiplying.

She began to squirm, and her movements were so sexual and beautiful.

Then she kind of flinched, and she was suddenly pushing my hand away from between her legs.

I froze and waited for her to regain her breathing.

She was looking directly at my hard erection. Here eyes were wide, looking more amazed than scared.

Emmy stammered, "Oh my - Oh Jesus - Oh Michael..."

I let her look at me, and she was focused ONLY on my penis.

She whispered, "Michael?"

I asked, "What do you need?"

"I don't - I don't know?"

"Emmy, I want you to cum, I think it will happen."

"But, I - I..."

"I'll do anything to make it happen."

Then she looked up at me, into my eyes.

I told her, "Emmy - Really, I'll do anything."

My beautiful sister smiled softly, she understood I was completely devoted.

Emmy whispered, "It was - I liked it - I mean - I really LOVED it when you - when..."

"Tell me, please - I wanna help."

"I really LOVED how it felt, - before - when I was on my knees."

I got up from the way I was sitting, and fully onto the couch. Emmy was totally focused on my erection, it jiggled as I moved. She was wide eyed with amazement.

Then, I cautiously moved toward her and carefully guided her, as gently as I could, into that same pose, onto her knees, so she was on all fours on the couch. And her wonderful bottom was high and close to me. She was so submissive and eager to let me move her.

Then, she deliberately squirmed just a little bit away from me on the couch, and she cautiously put both hands on the armrest of the couch. She was on all fours, with here cute bottom arched up toward me. It took me a second to understand what was happening, but she was positioned EXACTLY the same way the actress had done in the movie.

We had both seen that part over and over again, and it was the scene that got her so emotional.

Emmy had both hands on the arm rest of the couch and her beautiful bottom arched up towards me, and then - precisely like the scene in the movie - she cautiously put one hand behind her and stammered, "I want - I want - want to help. Please, it's okay, please - PLEASE."

And I watched as Emmy reached back and put her hand toward my erection. She looked at me over her shoulder, and she seemed nervous and awkward, and she just held her hand there, near her bottom, open and waiting. It was obvious she was unsure of what to do next.

I got up tall on my knees and crawled across the couch toward her, and I inched my hard penis closer to her, and gently let it touch her hand.

I let her cradle it in her tiny hand.

She quietly gasped, "Oh God..."

I looked down at myself, and my sister's delicate fingers gently held my erection. And she tenderly embraced it, and pulled it toward her bottom.

I let her guide me, as she cautiously pulled me closer. Then, it happened - Emmy gently pressed the head of my hard penis against the moist lips of her vagina.

I pushed, just a little bit, and Emmy obviously felt it.

She immediately gasped, "Oh - Oh Jesus - Oh Michael."

I heard the overwhelming emotion in her voice and asked, "Should I stop?"

She blurted out, "NO!"

Both of us were surprised by the intense feeling as she responded. She took a deep breath and spoke again.

"Please - No - this is so nice. It's wonderful..."

With that, I pushed up a little more. and the smooth head of my penis seemed to delicately nestle itself into the sopping open folds of my sister's vaginal lips.

We stayed like that, without moving for a long time.

Emmy said, "Michael, I'm scared it's too big - I don't know if I can..."

For some reason - right at that moment, I thought about how Emmy told me that she could never get pregnant, and when she said it, she was all mixed up and she seemed so insecure and scared.

All I wanted was for her to feel joy - like I was feeling.

"Please Emmy - If anything feels wrong - we can just stop - okay..."

"Okay, all right..."

I quietly spoke, "Gentle and slow - Okay?"

She whispered a shaky, "I'll try."

"Emmy - I love you."

"Oh God - Michael, I love you too. I love you SO much."

The kindness in her voice just seemed to make me melt.

And then I allowed myself to push inward, to allow my hard penis to inch it's way deeper.

Emmy just seemed to melt.

I could feel the big head slowly enter, and it felt different than I imagined, it felt so much more slippery and warm.

Except for our breathing, both of us were silent, we were riveted by the sensations. Everything felt so smooth and beautiful.

Oh God - It was happening so slow. It was magical. I could watch as my penis slid its way in - further and deeper.

My sister arched her hips and gently began to push back against me, the motion was smooth and beautiful. I held onto her hips with both hands.

She let out a breathy, "Oh fuck..."

There was something so shaky and intense in her voice, and right then I knew she was going to climax from this, I just KNEW it was going to happen.

I tried to be as cautious and tender as I could, helping Emmy as we cautiously inched my erection further up into her. The sensations were so deep, smooth and wet - it was completely overpowering.

I was in such a dream state, it might have taken us 10 minutes, maybe longer, I can't be sure, but the staggering feelings within me - between us - were something mind-blowing in a way I had never felt before.

I pushed myself, until I was all the way in, pressing my self - the flat part below my belly button - firm against her plump bottom.

She whimpered, "Oh God Michael, I didn't believe it would all fit..."

"Does it feel okay?"

"Oh God - Yes, It feels SO good!"

And then I felt something so luscious - it felt like she was gripping my hard penis, like she was squeezing it.

I felt it and audibly whimpered from the intense sensation

She said, "Did you feel that?"

"Yes - it felt - nice."

Emmy sounded surprised and said, "Relay?"

"Yes, It felt SO good!"

And then she did it again, I felt it - she was somehow squeezing my erection with her wet vagina.

Again, I gasped from the force of the feeling, and she giggled a little.

I said, "Emmy, whatever you are doing - it feels SO good."

She whispered, "Lemme really try..."

And then she actually groaned, and her whole body seemed to tense up as she forcefully gripped my erection, deep inside of her.

I sort of shuddered from the overwhelming sensation.

And then I carefully slid my hard penis out, and I looked down to see it was glistening and wet - from Emmy's moist vagina. And then, after a few seconds, I pushed it back in, slow and smooth.

Then, I gently moved my hips back and forth, and it felt like I was pushing even deeper into Emmy's tight vagina.

Right at that instant - It was like some electrical switch was thrown, and my little sister was suddenly on fire with emotion.

She screamed, "Oh my God - OH FUCK!"

And she pumped herself back into me. And then back and forth. She was suddenly furious with motion.

She began to pant, "Michael - oh God - oh God..."

Her motions were out of control and she pumped herself against me, over and over, against my penis. It made a wet slapping noise.

She whimpered, "Oh God - oh God - oh God...

My emotions were spiraling out of control, I seemed to hunch forward and put my hands on Emmy's shoulders, and I watched - I looked down at my beautiful sister, and watched as she squirmed under me.

I leaned forward, and kissed her neck, and I licked her ear.

Then, just like in the movie, I reached on hand under her and squeezed her tiny breasts as they hung down - feeling her hard little nipples.

And I put my other hand under her, between her legs and I pressed my fingertips against her plump and wet clitoris. I could FEEL her whole body respond.

Emmy stammered, "Keep doing that - Keep rubbing - Like that - Please!"

I felt everything building, and I tried to thrust upward to match her frantic rhythm.

Then she squealed, "Michael! Oh FUCK!"

I arched over to look down at myself, and Emmy's perfect bottom. I watched as my long erection would glide in and out of her, over and over. It felt velvety and slippery, and Emmy's vagina just seemed to swallow me with each pumping motion.

"Yes - Yes!" whimpered Emmy, as she positively erupted with ecstasy.

Right then my beautiful little sister absolutely exploded, she climaxed - and it just released a flood of sensations - and without understanding what was happening - suddenly there was a hot wet dripping, all over my legs and the couch.

She squealed, "Oh God - Oh FUCK!"

And it just went on and on and on. It was incredible how long it lasted, the waves of shivering passion.

This pose - this beautiful pose - seemed to last forever.

There was just a brief moment when Emmy tried to regain her breath after such an staggering orgasm. I wanted to say something - to thank her - to praise her...

But - before I could speak, she was squirming on the couch, and she was turning around.

She sat up, leaning against the arm of the couch, and then - with frantic abandonment - She was on her back - and I was on my knees above her. She spread her legs wide and she held my slippery wet penis with both hands.

She looked up at me wit such devotion.

And then - with her guidance, my hard penis was positioned between her legs.

Suddenly - it was gliding inside her - and Emmy was holding me - melting into me. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed and held her as tight as I could - And let myself begin thrusting - slow and steady.

"Oh Michael - Yes..." She purred.

With just that faint whisper of her voice, she seemed to give me her blessing, I got faster.

"Michael, I want you to cum too - please..."

"Yes..." I answered.

"Please..." she begged

And then I was moving fast, pumping into her in strong firm stokes. The slippery sensation was bewildering, and I could glide in so DEEP with each thrust of my hips.

Emmy wrapped both her arms around me - squeezing me tight - and we both pumped together, in one beautiful rhythm. And it kept getting faster.

I gasped, "Oh God, oh God."

We were squeezing each other so tight, and both of us were coated in layer of sweat, from the heat of the stove, and somehow, it allowed us to hug even tighter. It was like we had become one perfect melding of ecstasy. And overwhelming emotion of love just seemed to embrace us. Oh God, it was delicious.

I was wrapped around Emmy, and she was wrapped around me. There was a gentle slapping noise as I pumped into her, deep and smooth.

She moved her head, and I could feel her lips next to my ear.

She whispered, "Michael - I love you..."

And hearing that, I just thrust myself - my hips - up hard into her sopping vagina.

She seemed to gasp as he whispered, "Oh Michael - I love you - I love you..."

I replied, "I love you too - I love you too."

I could sense it - I could FEEL it - building in me. I was breathing deeper and stronger.

Then, I cried out, "Emmy!"

And I pushed my hard erection DEEP into her and just held it there. For that second, I don't think Emmy understand why I stopped.

And then - Oh God - I could FEEL my penis throbbing - it was pumping, and I could FEEL myself cumming, and we both seemed to shiver from the sensations.

I kept myself pushed against her, deep into her, and the throbbing just went on and on, and - Oh God - it was glorious.

Somehow - after a moment - we both seemed to calm down enough to melt into each other. We lay there, my penis still inside her, our arms and legs wrapped around each other in a lover's embrace.

We stayed like that, in silence.

I seemed to melt into a perfect contentment listening to the delicate breathing of my beautiful little sister.