All Comments on 'Watching Ch. 03'

by Longe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
happy to see a real manly stance!!:))

hey Longe:)

happy to see a manly stance of both the husband and wife going through two different kinds of kink ,both taking torture at the same time!! :).....instead of him watching like a wimp and a wuss BDSM only on his wife,and smirking that he is such a man!!;)

eager to read next chapter!!:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More...

Please please write more. I beg you. This story is so HOT!!! My goodness what are you doing to me???

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Still liking this - again.

A really good story, I love that he's torturing both husband and wife at the same time, and getting the husband to ask for more weights - and more strokes for his wife.

I don't think I could handle either the narrator or the husband's role, it's not in me to inflict that much pain in real life, but then I've never met a woman who would want it either. At least I've never met a woman who I THOUGHT would like it. And I'm a wimp for physical pain.

So I'll sit here drinking Travis McGee's favorite gin, but with tonic rather than his recipe, and enjoy the rest of the story.

CybersleuthCybersleuthalmost 3 years ago

Excellent work. I am loving every single sentence and aching to get to the next chapter. Please let me find my own Lexi and Craig!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Realy great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous