Watching Her Bloom! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sat down at their little wooden table, the fire took hold and began to warm us up, and Di took off her little jacket and hung it on the back of a chair. Ned and Jimmy were both in their late 50s if not their sixties, but they went out in their boats at the crack of dawn every morning to try to earn a living, and spent most evenings in the pub chewing the cud! They had weathered faces from the harsh, sea air and big, thick hands from pulling on ropes for over thirty years, but they were jovial men and enjoyed a laugh.

I knew that to have some real feminine company in their midst would really make their day, so we started to pass the time, and I could see they couldn't take their eyes off Di's tight body in the black outfit. There weren't many others in the pub, but in the corner of the room were three local lads playing pool and enjoying their pints, and I could also see them throwing a glance at my wife every now and then between shots.

Di wasn't shy, and joined in the conversation as though she had lived in the area for years, and Ned and Jimmy really started to enjoy her company. Her hard tits were really straining at the black jumper and, although it was crew necked and didn't show off any cleavage, the shape and size of her assets, and the way her little bra was pushing her tits up and together, really got the old men lapping at their beer.

We had a few more drinks together, and I could see Ned and Jimmy trying to see up Di's short skirt. It had risen right to the top of her thighs while she was seated, but the thick, black tights made it impossible to see any sign of her panties between her legs.....if she had any on! Nevertheless, the two old fishermen knew that there were wonderful, hidden treasures just beyond the hem of Diana's skirt and their eyes alternated between her smiling eyes, her big, shapely breasts and the underside of the tiny, black skirt.

This had the effect of giving me a raging hard-on and I had to try and adjust my cock under the table to stay decent, but I think Di knew what it was doing to me, and it only seemed to make her worse. They loved her Texas accent and often teased her about it, but their Dorset twang was just as bad and the way they spoke became a standing joke between the four of us. Suddenly, Ned suggested,

'What about a game of pool, then? Them young ruffians 'ave been on there all night...our turn now. Me and Jimmy will take you two on. Loser buys the next round. OK?' Well, I was up for it, and Di seemed to want to join in, so the three young lads stepped aside and we set the balls up.

Whenever Di had a shot, every eye in the pub was looking at this superb, 5' frame bending over the table. The three teenage lads had bought more beer and just sat open-mouthed watching this sexy woman, old enough to be their mother. Her black skirt would slide up the backs of her legs, almost to the top, to show off the shape of the cheeks of her ass, and she had to be careful not to rub the pool balls with her wondrous tits as she bent over to play a shot. It was magnificent and, again, I had to deftly adjust my trousers because the atmosphere was really turning me on.

Every now and then, Diana would throw me a teasing smile as she knew damn well what I was getting excited about, but nothing was ever said. It was just plain erotic, even though there was not one inch of her skin on display, apart from her hands and face. Jimmy even tried to 'help' her when she was having difficulty with a shot, and he went behind her and showed her how to hold the cue, making sure he was as close as he could get to her bent body.

'Now you just hold it like this, Missy,' and we all watched as Di's legs were wide open as she bent right over the table again, with Jimmy trying to keep control of himself without really succeeding. I could see the three teenage lads whispering to one another as they, too, enjoyed the sight, and I thought poor old Jimmy was going to have a heart attack the way he was slobbering with lust.

Each time I took a shot, I could feel my hard cock banging against my leg, and I just couldn't wait for the game to end so I could sit down and not embarrass myself any more, but even so, I wanted the game to go on so that the men in the pub could continue to enjoy what Di was doing...and she was certainly doing things that excited these boys and men!

Of course, we lost the game and I had to buy another round, but all I wanted to do was get my sexy little wife home and fuck her brains out. Di knew this, and finished the evening off with some more teasing. She suddenly said to the three teenage lads, who all seemed to have bulges in their jeans,

'Want another game, boys? You three and me? I'm getting good at this!' Well, of course, they jumped at this golden opportunity, so for the next 20 minutes or so, Jimmy, Ned and I were again treated to the sight of Diana playing pool with the three lads while we sat back and supped our beer. My God, it was stunning. Di didn't pull any punches and she knew that every move she made was being closely watched by at least 6 pairs of lustful eyes.

Her body moved into all sorts of provocative positions, her skirt rode up her legs, her back arched sexily as she bent over the table, and her breasts just jutted out in front of her giving each one of us the most fantastic display.

As we walked home along the desolate promenade, hugging and talking, Di suddenly felt my hard cock in my jeans. It was rampant, still coming to terms with the stunning erotic, display in the pub. Then she teased again.

'Oh, oh, big boy. I can see something has got you all excited, hasn't it?' and she continued to rub and grab my cock as we shuffled along.

'I'm saying nothing, you naughty Texas gal!' I laughed.

'That turned you on, didn't it? Did that get you horny in there, big guy? Was I a naughty lil' Texas gal?'

'Yes, you were.....and I loved it,' and we stopped under the moonlight for a passionate kiss, and all the time, Di was grabbing and squeezing my cock in my trousers. I had never been so turned on, and she knew it. As soon as we got inside the front door, I was grabbing at her again and she let me tear down her black tights to her knees and sit her on the bottom of the stairs.

She only had on a very brief thong (if only those men and boys in the pub had known) and I quickly pushed that aside, knelt down and started licking her wet cunt! The events in the pub must have turned Diana on as well!! I held her thighs up and really started to work at her delicious vagina, licking all round her clit and up and down her lips, and very soon, I was just tongue fucking her, in and out of her body.

She became delirious, sighing and breathing heavily, and it was only a minute or two before Di was screaming and moaning as a shattering orgasm overcame her. She really was turned on, really wet and hot....and we both knew why!! We scrambled into bed, now both naked, and I lunged my rampant cock into her body to gratify my own desires. I had never been so turned on and the need to fuck this teasing, sexy, warm, loving woman had never been so great.

'So you enjoyed my outfit, didn't you, big man......did it make you feel horny to see those guys watching me?........ummm.....harder, harder......fuck me harder!!!!!!!!' I just carried on fucking her as hard as I could, but she smiled at me, knowing full well that what she was saying was true.

'I'm not going to tell you what to do, Di.....but I think you've worked it out for yourself, haven't you? Oh, God, this is it, you sexy bitch.......ummmmm,' and the thoughts of everything that had gone on at the pub, coupled with the hot, warm body that was now all around my cock, sent me over the top and I finally jetted my cumm deep inside her body to bring to an end an amazing night which may or may not have set an erotic precedent!

Soon we drifted off to sleep. Nothing further was said the next day, and we spent the next few weeks getting ready for Christmas. We were going to spend it alone, so I wanted to make it special for Di, because the day after Boxing Day, she was flying back to the Sates for 2 weeks to see in the New Year with her children. I would miss her but I knew it was important for her to keep in touch with the children, so I was determined to enjoy Christmas with her.

We put a few lights across the garden so anyone walking along the little path would enjoy the festive spirit, we got a nice little tree to put in the window and, generally, we had a great time getting ready for the celebrations.

Christmas Eve was always a special occasion at the pub, so when everything was ready for Christmas Day, with our presents under the tree, and the food ready in the fridge, we both showered and got ready to walk down to the pub about 9 in the evening. I was hoping!!!!!!! I didn't push, but I was hoping!!

My God, I almost fell over when Diana came down the stairs again. She was grinning like a Cheshire cat when she saw my eyeballs sticking out of their sockets. She must have bought these items secretly, without my knowledge, but she had certainly taken it to heart about what outfits I liked to see her in. What else did she have in mind??

The shoes were black with big, platform soles, and what must have been a 5' stiletto heel. Her legs looked tremendous in them, because she was also wearing a tiny, halter-neck, glittery, red dress. It tied behind her neck and the material ran down to fit closely round each wonderful breast, and there was no doubt that Di was not wearing a bra, because already her stunning nipples were pushing at the dress to make a mouth-watering sight. The dress was also bare-backed down to her waist.

It only came to mid-thigh and, to make my cock even more twitchy, Di was bare legged and the dress was split at the front from the waist downwards and, although it looked reasonably decent while she was standing still, when she walked the dress would open gently to reveal more of those beautiful thighs. This dress would cause a storm, but it was Christmas Eve and Di was certainly getting into the spirit of Christmas, and I was like a kid with fresh ice-cream!!

'My God, Diana, if word gets round about that outfit, the pub is going to be packed out,' and I went to make a move for her.

'Hands off, big boy! I'm ready to go out, so don't you come mauling your big hands all over me,' she laughed. 'I take it you like my Christmas outfit, do you?' she teased.

'You know I do, you sexy little minx. You've been buying things behind my back, haven't you?'

'Of course I have. I wanted you to enjoy my surprise for Christmas....give you something to remind you of me while I'm back in the States for the New Year. Now, are you taking me out, or not?' and she gave me a wonderful, passionate kiss which did nothing to alleviate the hardness of my raging cock. Just for good measure, Di gave me a powerful squeeze between the legs, and she knew that she was really turning me on!

We both wore big coats for the walk to the pub, and Di's was a long shapeless thing which hid most of her frame and protected her from the cold night. There was no wind, the sea was calm and there was a clear sky with the stars twinkling beautifully to make it a wonderful night for celebration, and we could hear the music playing in the pub way before we got there.

There was no doubt that there would be a lot in the pub, and we could hear happy voices talking and laughing as we reached the door. We went inside and, sure enough, the place was thronging with people. People said hello and wished us a happy Christmas, and there was definitely an air of Christmas spirit in the place. There was a pop group banging out their music at one end of the room, people sat about and many others were standing around chatting and drinking, and there were at least a dozen people dancing on the floor just in front of the group.

Already, Di was attracting admiring looks from many of the clientele, particularly as she was wearing a glittery choker round her neck, and her face was made up sexily with mascara, dark eye-shadow and glossy lip stick......and she still had her long coat on. I bought her a drink and then began to help her off with the coat. She smiled at me as the full vision of her body squeezed into the sexy dress came into view. She looked like a million dollars, and very soon she was being ogled by numerous other party goers!!!

There wasn't a seat immediately available, so we stood at the bar with people squeezing in and out to get a drink, and we chatted with lots of folk who we had seen in the pub on previous occasions. Suddenly Jimmy and Ned, the two old fishermen, appeared at our side and began to wish us a happy Christmas. I could see the two old boys lusting over Diana's outfit, with her shapely body on display, and it was almost as if they couldn't keep their eyes off her.

There were other attractive women in the bar, some single and some obviously with their partners, but there was no doubt that Di was really turning the men on with the way she looked. As she moved from foot to foot, her dress would gently slide apart to reveal those gorgeous thighs and, as she wasn't wearing any hose, her naked skin was often on tantalising view, almost up to the very tops of her legs. I would just have to stand there, trying to control my cock in my trousers as I drank my pint, but the sight was mesmerising......and Di knew I was enjoying it!!

We carried on enjoying chatting with people for the next hour or more, and eventually we managed to grab a couple of seats on one of the old wooden benches at the side of the room. We had enjoyed quite a few drinks by then, and Di was really into her favourite margaritas in a big way. Neither of us was drunk, but we were pleasantly merry, like everyone else in the pub and, when she sat down, Di's stunning little dress really slid open at the split so that her thighs were sexily naked. Oh my God, she looked gorgeous.

Tantalisingly, she slowly crossed one knee over the other, and in the dark room, so many pairs of eyes could be seen looking at those wonderful legs, especially the expanse of naked, shapely thigh on the leg that she had just lifted onto the other. Her hard breasts, too, were beautifully on display, pushing against the material holding them in place, and she smiled provocatively at me, knowing full well the effect she was having on my cock.

'Is this an early Christmas present for you, big boy?' she teased, and then she ran her tongue over her glossy lips in such a way that I thought my cock would burst from my trousers. I wasn't going to be drawn.....I wasn't going to say anything that might affect the electric atmosphere she was creating. I just wanted her to tease and tantalise me the way she was doing, especially now that we were more relaxed after a few drinks. All I could say was,

'Aren't you going to have a dance then, you sexy Texas gal?' Her eyes lit up.

'Would you mind, then, if I had a few dances. I'm just in the mood.'

'No, of course not. You know I've got two left feet, so I'll just watch and enjoy my pint. I'll get another drink while you have a dance!' and I smiled at Di as she rose from her seat. She joined a couple of other women dancing in front of the musicians, and my mind was loving every tantalising move she made......and so were the majority of other men in the room!

As the music from the guitars and drums rocked the room, Diana was really snaking that body for all she was worth. There was not much room for all the dancers on the small piece of floor, but my cock was really twitching as she shook that awesome body in time with the music. I think she knew what she was doing to me, and was enjoying every minute, and I knew damn well that she was now the object of lust from every eye that could see her.

Her hips were swaying harder and harder, thrusting back and forth, her breasts were shaking in the halter-neck, really thrusting up and down, trying to escape from the thin dress, and nearly all of her stunning thighs were on view as the dress slid apart, sometimes quickly giving a sexy glimpse of the minute red thong that fitted snugly between her legs.

Her face didn't look at me, and she looked as though she was completely innocent, but she knew that this was a Christmas present that was making me as horny as hell! I couldn't wish for more in my fantasies, but I did wonder where it would go. I sat back on my seat in the dark outskirts of the room, supping my beer again, when suddenly Ned moved onto the floor and grabbed Di's arm.

She smiled in surprise, quickly glanced at me, although she was unlikely to really see my thoughts in the darkness. Ned, the old letch, was whispering in her ear and almost immediately they went into a dancing clinch and were slowly moving around the floor. I watched his hands and good old Ned wasn't backwards in coming forward!

One hand was caressing her bare back while the other hand was sliding around her waist, sometimes on her bare skin, and sometimes just going that bit lower to rest on the top of her backside. They were talking animatedly, laughing and joking, and every now and then, Ned's hand would wander down lower, getting as close to the rump of that wonderful ass as he dare. And he dared!!! Diana was still smiling, never looking at me, always into Ned's eyes, and the old man was really making the most of it!

This went on for a few minutes, until Ned gave up all pretence and was genuinely just holding Di's shapely ass with his hand, gently rubbing and pressing it, bringing her body, inch by inch, nearer to his crotch. Di continued to smile innocently, but it was driving me wild, seeing this fit, older man rubbing my wife's delectable ass, pulling her against his cock, while whispering in her ear, and Di just held her arms around his neck. If this was being done for my benefit, then it was definitely working!

Suddenly, the song stopped, but Ned grabbed Di's hand again and began to lead her towards the other end of the room. Just for a brief second, Di smiled across at me, but then continued being led towards the pool table. Christ...what was going on? The pool table was out of action because of the festivities, but suddenly I noticed a huge sprig of mistletoe hanging from a hook above the table. I could see what Ned's intentions were!

There was another, younger couple enjoying a long kiss underneath the green plant with white berries, but they soon moved as Ned arrived. Again, he leant into Diana and whispered in her ear and then.....oh my God,..... her arms went up round his neck again and he went in for the kill....or the most passionate kiss I had ever seen Di enjoy with another man. It was Christmas, I know, and just a bit of fun, but the signals being given off were like fireworks.

Like most men, Ned towered over her, even in her high heels, and his mouth was certainly exploring every bit of her mouth with his tongue. Not only that, but Ned's hands were really holding her tightly, and this time both hands were on her ass, rubbing her dress, pulling her onto him again, squeezing each buttock, and surreptitiously sliding the skirt of the dress so that it opened up for him.

His knee was between Di's legs, and one of his hands cunningly got onto her thigh, underneath the material, and there was no doubt that he had begun to explore Di's naked body underneath the dress. I was sweating, my cock was tenting my trousers right out, but it was very difficult to see everything from where I was sitting. I could see Diana still keeping her mouth wide open as her tongue fought with Ned, and the whole thing seemed to go on for at least two minutes.

Then, just as suddenly, they broke away and she was making her way back towards me with a big grin all over her face. As she reached me, she bent down to kiss me on the cheek, and her hand quickly felt between my legs. I was like an iron rod.