Watching Her Bloom! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This feels better and better,' she laughed at me. 'I think we shall have to do something about that, won't we, big boy?'

'Did you enjoy the old man, then? I think he was enjoying you!' I teased.

'It's Christmas, honey-pie.......you're not complaining, anyway, are you.......I can tell by what's in your trousers!' she laughed again. 'I'd only do something like that while you were close by anyway....you know that!' I loved it, but I wasn't going to tell her to do it some more. It was unspoken, it was exciting, but I wanted Diana just to go at whatever speed she wanted. If that was it for the evening, then so be it, but by God, she was exciting me and she bloody well knew it!

There was an extension that evening until midnight, and it was gone eleven by now. Everybody had enjoyed a few drinks, and a few inhibitions had been lowered but then suddenly, Jimmy, the other fisherman, was by our side, smiling. There was no doubt he had witnessed his old friend Ned with Di, and wanted some of the same. He politely asked her for a dance and Di just smiled at me and rose from her seat, after taking another huge swig of her margarita......perhaps for Dutch courage!

'See you soon, sweetie,' she smiled again as Jimmy led her to the dance floor.

'OK, but don't forget who's taking you home, you rascal,' I replied, trying to sound relaxed but firm at the same time. I tried to remain calm again but by this time I was really getting worked up with excitement. My fantasies were always at the back of my mind, but I would never let on to Diana. I was loving the display, the more the merrier as far as I was concerned, but I would never pressurise her and just wanted her to go with the flow as far as she wanted without me showing any emotion or giving her a clue that I was revelling in the situation. I think she had a good idea anyway!

As I began to watch my wife and Jimmy start to enjoy a slow dance, Ned came up and sat beside me, giving me a fresh pint....was it a peace offering?

'Here you, my friend.....happy Christmas to you and your good lady. She sure is one hell of a sexy woman.....and you had to go all the way to America to find her.'

'Yes,' I laughed..... 'but it was worth it, wasn't it?'

'You're not kidding.......and you're the lucky bloke who's going to have her in bed on Christmas morning, aren't you,' and Ned laughed again. I cheerfully nodded in agreement.

'So you don't mind us getting a Christmas kiss off your lovely wife before we let her come back to you again, do you?'

'No, of course I don't, Ned. It's what Christmas is all about, isn't it?' This seemed like a green light to Ned because his eyes lit up. He was just making sure that 'the husband' was alright with another pint and some compliments before he was off again, making his way back to the crowded, noisy bar. He left with the parting shot,

'Why don't you have a dance then?.....there are plenty of young women here....but not as sexy as your Diana,' he laughed, and with that he was gone. I turned to watch Di and Jimmy again but only to see Jimmy leading the way to the pool table....and that mistletoe!

At this late hour, there were quite a few other couples stood close to the table, embracing each other, kissing passionately, and Jimmy had a job to squeeze in. In the end, he managed to find a few inches where he could lean with his backside against the table, under the mistletoe, and he gently pulled Di close to him so that her back was turned towards where I was sitting. Still everybody was busy kissing, and I watched Jimmy's arms go round Di's back and pull her into a clinch. I could only see her blonde hair but Jimmy was obviously trying to eat her mouth as their heads were straining against one another.

Lots of onlookers, not engaged in lustful kissing themselves, were getting another close-up of my wife passionately necking with one of the old fishermen. Ned was also one of those getting a grandstand view, along with others at the bar. Luckily, my view was much clearer on this occasion. Dare I caress my cock in the darkened seat? I decided against it, although I was able to run my thumb over it quickly as I changed position.

Di was certainly making the most of her last couple of days here before she flew to the States, and, shamefully, I knew I was getting the benefit.

Jimmy ran one hand down her naked back and it went straight to her ass to knead it and squeeze it. His other hand was toying with her neck, perhaps on the material holding one of her halter straps up. I watched both hands play with and tease her, while also seeing her head move from side to side as she fought with the fisherman's mouth and tongue. Again, I was sweating and my pulse seemed to increase tenfold, but then I saw Di's hand remove Jimmy's fingers from her neck and place them round her back.

Had he tried to undo the halter neck?

The kissing continued and now Jimmy's hand was working on Diana's ass through the dress. Each time he pulled her body against him, his fingers would ease the skirt apart and more of her thigh would come into view. His thumb was manoeuvring the material bit by bit until one side of the dress was right round at the back and Jimmy was holding it with one hand on her ass. The whole of Di's leg was on view, right up to the strip on her hip showing off her tiny, red thong!

Nothing changed, nothing stopped, and Di gave no indication that she was no longer enjoying it, but now her sexy leg was on view and free to Jimmy's hand. As he played with the dress on her ass with one hand, his other hand was caressing gently up and down her naked thigh. I had a job to take my eyes off this stunning site, but there were others doing far worse things. One girl was almost laid back completely on the pool table while her partner had his hands all over her body.....Christmas was an excuse for anything it seemed!

Suddenly, Ned was beside Di and Jimmy, standing behind her and running his hands round her waist and whispering in her ear once more. How much more could I take? I could take a lot more!

It seemed that everybody in the room was kissing somebody, but not me, but I was too engrossed in the activities to care and just continued to sup my pint and watch. Di's dress suddenly fell back into place but I could suddenly see movement under the material, right on her naked ass.

Oh my God, one of the two old men had his hand right on her ass and, with a sexy, red thong on, Di had nothing to protect her lovely bottom except the strip going down between her cheeks. Again, she showed no sign of protesting and, in fact, just turned to Ned and started to kiss his mouth in the most erotic way. Di was certainly enjoying this, and now Ned's hand was on her thigh, sliding the garment apart again. As she was turned around by the two men, I could see more of my luscious, defenceless wife.

Jimmy's hand was certainly in her dress, cupping and toying with her naked ass, while Ned was busily enjoying moving his hand up and down her naked thigh. Di's feet were apart and I thought I saw Ned's hand reach the front of her wet thong, but Di pushed the hand away as if to say 'off-limits!'

I looked round the pub and saw everybody enjoying themselves and by now nobody seemed to be taking any notice of anybody else. It was nearly closing time and the last drinks were being heartily enjoyed, but I soon returned to watching my gorgeous wife on display. I think she was enjoying trying to control the men's hands because she didn't stop the erotic kissing with each man in turn, but her hands were gently keeping them at bay by grabbing a hand from the top of her thigh, or not letting another hand stray under the halter top to feel a hard nipple on a wonderful breast.

When I thought it couldn't get any better, and my cock couldn't get any harder in my trousers, two of the teenage boys who had played snooker with Di the other evening, sidled up to the pool table. There were all sorts of movements from different people at this late hour, but one of the boys, probably the oldest, and certainly the biggest, tapped Di on the shoulder.

It was obvious that they knew that this would probably be the last chance to get a kiss from my lovely wife before Christmas, and must have thought that 'it's now or never.' Di broke away from the two men, and gave the youth one of her wonderful smiles. I could see them speak a few words to one another and then....oh my God,....Di just turned to the young man and wrapped her arms around his neck. The other teen went to her other side and poor old Ned and Jimmy gently slinked away, knowing they had enjoyed their moments.

Tony, the big youth, towered over Di but he certainly didn't waste his opportunity. His hand went straight behind her blonde hair and his other hand went onto her ass. He pulled her body into him, head to head, and her waist into his groin. Di was like a young teenager again, opening her mouth, her tongue snaking out to pleasure the youth, and she allowed him to gently turn her so that her ass was now leaning against the pool table.

The second youth, well built and a little shorter than his friend but still taller than Di, was now also in front of Di and there was no doubt she was fully enjoying this change in age group. As she kissed Tony ferociously, she had four hands to contend with but, from where I was sitting, she didn't seem to find it a problem!

Her own hands were running up and down Tony's chest, and he was only wearing a thin tee-shirt, and I could see her rubbing his chest and then.....wow......she slipped her fingers under the tee-shirt to caress his naked stomach more intimately. Jed, the other boy, had a hand on her shoulder, caressing gently, while his other hand had started to enjoy the material of Diana's dress. He ran his hand up and down the slit at the front, and then gently slid his hand between the slit and onto her thigh. The dress wasn't apart but I could see by the movement that he was playing with her naked thigh and then Di shuffled her feet apart just a few inches.

Still, the dress looked decent but where was his hand? Tony came up for air at long last, Di was still smiling like a cat with cream, and she turned her mouth to Jed. They started to kiss like old lovers, her tongue exploring the new mouth, and then Tony added his hand under the dress and onto Di's thighs. Where would this go? Would she cry for help or fight them off? It seemed not.

Her hand was still under Tony's tee-shirt as she let Jed almost eat her mouth, and she seemed in no hurry to stop the hands exploring under her dress. I could see the movement under the dress, little flashes of her stunning thighs and I knew the youths were up around her thong. Was she letting them feel her cunt? Could they feel the wetness that her body had no doubt generated?

Suddenly, without warning, I saw her hand slip from under the tee-shirt and come to rest on the front of Tony's jeans. Di was feeling his cock in his jeans. Not only that, but she was really running her hand up and down its full, hard length. I could see the speed of the hands up her dress increase, the material fell apart, and now there was no doubt that Di had two young guys feeling her cunt.

My hand went to my crotch automatically, feeling my heaving cock trying to escape, but then I remembered myself and tried to compose myself. I took a swig of beer and almost poured it over myself, I was so excited. What should I do? Should I intervene? Should I sit back and just let it happen?

It didn't seem as though she was in danger, she wasn't fighting them off...quite the reverse actually........and I had to admit that the sight was one I would be thinking about for many nights to come. Di necking with two teenagers, and they had their hands playing with her cunt under her dress, and she was actually fondling the youthful cock of one of them. This was a fantasy beyond my wildest dreams and I was just glued to my chair wondering how it would all end.

It ended just as suddenly as it had started! I could see Di break away from another scintillating kiss, smile and say a few words to the boys, and then she was obviously saying goodnight, and making her way back to me. She was almost running by the time she reached me, a big grin across her face again. She knew what she had done to me.

'Happy Christmas, big boy! Now take me home...now.....quickly! You know what I need now, don't you?' I think I did......and I think I needed it as well!!

I left my drink and we put our coats on. As we moved towards the door, nearly all the pub shouted out, 'Merry Christmas, Diana,' and we both laughed as we knew she had been a big hit that Christmas Eve.

We scuttled along the seafront in the cold night air, but Di suddenly stopped in the shadows and grabbed my cock, kissing me passionately and really pulling at my trousers, trying to pull my cock off almost.

'Are you pleased with your little wifey, then, big boy? Did you enjoy the show...silly question, really isn't it? I expect you want to show your appreciation when we get home with this, don't you?' and she grabbed my cock again, running down to squeeze my balls which were full of pent up liquid all ready to fire into her awesome body.

I just laughed, but she knew what effect the night had had on me. Again I didn't say anything, but I didn't have to. If she was going to act like this for me when the opportunity arose, then she would probably bring every fantasy I ever had to fruition. I had to stay calm, but I was thinking that all my Christmas presents were coming at once.

Only time would tell whether they would or not!

We made love and fucked nearly all night, and then we had a wonderful Christmas Day all on our own. It was a beautiful day, and the evening at the pub wasn't mentioned once. Then, 48 hours later, I took Di to Heathrow for her flight to Dallas, and I was on my own for 2 weeks.

I just ran that evening over in my mind every night, bringing myself to orgasm at the thoughts of what had happened.......and what might happen in the weeks, months and years to come! I was optimistic but I would never push Diana or do anything that might ruin our relationship.......but, by God, I hoped that they might! We would have to see when she came back!!!!