Water Nymphs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right! Off with your briefs!!" she commanded me before falling into a fit of giggles.

What the hell, I was feeling pretty good after only two hits. This stuff must be top shelf. I stood up and peeled off my boxers. I was more than half erect. The girls all whooped and hollered as I shook my weiner in a helicopter motion. Damn that stuff was good. I found myself staring at Tiffany's pussy, licking my lips. She blushed then set the bong down. She spread her legs and played with herself a little. I felt a presence behind be and two mounds of flesh pressed into my back.

"She's a little tease, she'll get your motor running but you will have to work real hard to get to her promised land." Amber whispered in my ear. "However I am an easy lay, give me some weed and spend a little time licking my pussy and you can have anything you want," she continued as she licked my earlobe.

I turned and kissed her then pushed her shoulders down she fell onto the mattresses laughing while spreading her legs. I took the opportunity presented me to feast on some primo pussy. I have never understood those guys that don't enjoy going down on a woman. We all like blowjobs, it seems only fair we should give as good as we get right? Plus there is something about the angle of watching a girl squirm when you are between her legs. I don't know maybe I am weird but I have always enjoyed going down on a woman. As for the current woman I was feasting on I could feel her juices really start to flow. I moved my head a bit and slid my middle finger up into her pussy and made a "come here" gesture. I found a small patch of just slightly rough skin and started tapping that while flicking her clit with my tongue. I put another finger in her and started really tapping her g-spot while sucking and licking her clit. She started keening and gasping and all of a sudden moisture was spraying everywhere. Amber came down and grabbed my wrist.

"No more you bastard, Oh my god let me rest for a second. Jesus Christ! Girls, you have got to get in on that action," she gasped.

I looked over and Svetlana was rubbing Jill's clit hard and bending over to take a lick every once in while. Jill was whimpering and finally got her climax. Svetlana pulled her fingers from Jills pussy and licked them. She gave me a slow wink and started toward Tiffany. Tiffany took one more big hit and let the dark haired Ukrainian woman start licking her nether regions.

I went to see if I could help Svetlana when a pair of arms grabbed me and spun me around.

"You are not going anywhere buster, that dick is going in my pussy and you are gonna cum inside me. I am safe for the next three months so get that cock going," Amber hissed at me.

Never one to turn down a lady, I lined myself up and slid my head in her slit. She was nice and wet and tight and it felt like heaven. I was glad I had jacked it in the shower otherwise I would have blown the minute I parted hair. As it was I only lasted a few minutes but thankfully it was enough to give Amber one good hard orgasm before I was emptying myself into her. I lay gasping for air on top of Amber and rolled off of her I looked and now Jill was under Svetlana licking away while Tiffany was squealing at Svetlana's tongue action. Svetlana stopped licking and just concentrated on Jill's ministrations while I crawled over and started licking Svetlana's now engorged nipples. Thirty second later Jill had to grab onto Svetlana's thighs so she could finish her off as the dark haired beauty squirmed and moaned. She came down from her high and gave Jill a major kiss. She turned around and gave me a nice peck on the lips. We all stopped for a second and took a breath then I couldn't help but chuckle. Pretty soon everyone was chuckling and it turned into a great big laugh fest. We all laughed until our sides hurt and tears were streaming down our face. I recognized the feeling from the way some combat veterans described the aftermath of a battle. We were celebrating being alive. We gathered up our bong and all took a quick shower. The sun was setting and it cast a beautiful glow over the island. Amber cuddled up into my right side and Tiffany cuddled up into my left. Jill was standing, resting her weight and her head on Svetlana's shoulders. The sunset was gorgeous and the ladies were beautiful. I grinned and thought about how I was a lucky man.

As near as I could figure it was almost three months since we had washed ashore. The girls did indeed love the pond and constantly worked on their all over tans. We would gather firewood and fruits in the morning then relax during the day. Almost all of the time that we were relaxing involved smoking or playing. We didn't have and orgy every night but there was a lot of caressing and grabbing and kissing going on all the time. Jill's leg got better and between the two of us we could shoot a wild pig or two so it wasn't just coconuts and breadfruit. Amber turned out to be a snuggler at night and many times we would help each other get some satisfaction before going to sleep. Jill was a switch hitter although she spent a lot of time making sure Svetlana was happy. Every couple days I would end up having some fun with her while the other three would watch. It turns out Svetlana was a straight up lesbian although she didn't mind me playing with her when she was with another girl. I knew she wouldn't appreciate me putting anything into her so I mainly just did a lot of sucking and rubbing when the opportunity presented itself. Tiffany turned into our little people pleaser. She would gladly jump between the four of us and one of the best nights ever was when we all ganged up on her and made her pass out. Oddly enough the best night for me personally was hen all four of them decided to take me out of the equation and they pleasured each other for hours. I stroked off twice watching them and finally Amber dragged herself over and gave me some welcome relief.

All good things must end though. Jill and I had taught everyone to be reasonably accurate with the AR's and the pistols. We always had a few standing by just in case. When I heard the sound of a helicopter coming I knew we would be need more firepower.

The CH-47 Chinook that dropped down onto the runway wasn't marked by any national colors. The girls pulled on their ratty shirts and slipped on their ratty shorts and we went to meet our guests.

Four guards in military type fatigues dropped out and raised their rifles at us. We all had our hands up trying so hard to look non threatening. Shooting at some lowlife bandits was a lot different than a firefight with a disciplined ops team. At this point we just had to hope these guys were friendly.

Once the rotors died a middle aged nondescript man dress in a Breaking Benjamin t shirt and jeans hopped out and started walking toward us. Four more guys hopped out of the helicopter as the cargo doors opened up. A heavy duty forklift motored down the ramp and headed toward the warehouse.

The four guards followed t-shirt guy as he walked over to us.

"Call me Joe, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I am Jack Ryan, this is Svetlana, Amber, Tiffany and Jill. We were on a photo shoot that got attacked a few months ago. We were able to get airborne but put down in the ocean. We drifted to this island and have been here about three months," I replied.

"Wait here," he said as he pivoted and walked back to the chopper.

About 15 minutes later he came back and waved the guards off.

"Here is what is going to happen. It would be easiest for me to put a bullet in all your heads and leave you here, however the attack was a big news item and there might be more questions asked. So. We are gonna drop you off at another island 5 miles from here and you will be picked up by a wandering yacht. Your story remains the same. You were attacked. You crashed. You drifted to an island. Then you were rescued. If you keep to the story you will each find your bank account has an extra two hundred thousand in it. If you stray from the story you will all have accidents within a month. Do we have a deal?" he asked.

We almost broke our necks nodding yes.

"Good, now we need to inventory this stuff, what did you guys take?" he asked.

"We grabbed some rifles and pistols along with ammo for hunting. We also broke into a bale of weed. However much is gone is how much we smoked. Also we opened a bag of antibiotics for a bullet wound," I replied.

The girls were all silent. I think they were having trouble processing the last half hour. We went from stranded to threatened to rescued and paid off.

He looked at me and nodded.

"I will need the guns back only because we wouldn't be able to explain where you got military hardware. Once we do an accounting of stuff here we will drop you off. The island isn't as nice as this one but it has a water source and you can live there for a couple days until the yacht comes to get you. Remember, you were never here," he said menacingly.

Amber spoke up for the first time.

"Can we come back here sometime? This has been the best time of my life," she said hesitantly.

"In six months everything will be gone. I don't care where the hell you decide to vacation but if you don't stick to the prepared story, you will be dead before the week is out," he replied.

The matter of fact way he said it made us all believe that he would do it.

We stayed out of the way while they took a load and put it in the chopper. I overheard one of the guys telling Joe that there was more stuff than what was on the manifest.

"It doesn't matter, everything comes with us. After the last load is gone we break apart this site and leave it to the wild." he said.

He noticed me eavesdropping.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I can give you the coordinates for drop points Alpha, Beta, and Charlie. All of them have day storage buildings that might be worth a look." I said.

"Why would you tell me this?" he asked.

It was time to roll the dice.

"SImple, two hundred grand won't get me a new plane nor will it get me the business I lost doing odd jobs for the Caseys. However a little bit of good will with whatever organization you work for might be worth it. Especially if you needed someone local to fly around the Caribbean who won't ask questions." I said calmly, even though I was shaking on the inside.

He looked at me for a couple minutes then pulled a business card out of his wallet with a phone number embossed on it.

"When you get back, call this number and answer every question they ask you. Being ex Air Force means it will be easier to get your credentials. If you get a call back within a week we might have use for you. If you don't then forget you ever saw us." he replied.

"Fair enough. I will get out of your hair." I said putting the card in my tattered pants pocket.

The rest is pretty anticlimactic. They dropped us off at an island that was habitable but just barely. Sure enough two days later a yacht came and "found" us and took us home. We were a big story for a couple days, then got pushed out of the limelight by a political scandal.

I called the number and got a call back. My insurance came through for my plane which I didn't think I would get and a link showed up in my email about a government auction that had a HU-16A Flying Albatross available. The interesting thing about it was that I was the only bid. Curious eh?

We stuck to the story and sure enough there was money in our accounts. After some talking Amber, Jill, Svetlana, and I decided to pool our money and buy a big house on the water. It was in terrible shape having been hit by a hurricane and never restored but we were able to get it for a song and we ended up with a nice little villa. Tiffany threw in half of her money so she had a room but she had a brother who needed help with hospital bills. She spends her time between Boston and here. Amber and I continued to be a couple and Jill and Svetlana continued their relationship. The relationships forged on the island seemed to carry over to the mainland. We got some odd looks but the house was big enough for two families to live in so it was that odd. They have their side of the house and we have ours. We all still get together to play but it's not nearly as often. It Is just as loving though. Amber is now pregnant and is hinting about me buying her a ring. I have a plan but it is going to require some timing. I hope she likes the surprise. Actually I hope they all like the surprise. All in all life is good.

=========

Epilogue (six months later)

I held Ambers hand as she got out of the plane. Her belly was pronounced now and she looked so damn sexy. The runway was still usable but it wouldn't be for much longer. Yes we were back to our island. My new job involved a lot of picking things up and dropping things off. Every once in a while I would have an email showing that I registered to fly a new type of plane. I asked no questions and was told no lies. It was also very lucrative. I could have done without this upcoming windfall but our villa was only livable and I wanted it to be something the girls could be proud of. I held Jill's hand as she exited the plane. At two months she wasn't showing yet but I still wanted to take care of her. Svetlana was next and she walked down the stairs like the princess she was. Next came Tiffany. She grinned and hopped into my arms. She had finally decided to live with us full time. She gave me a kiss as I set her down.

The girls were giving me the silent treatment because I wouldn't tell them what I had planned. It was cute watching Amber especially try to keep her mouth shut. I knew they would be happy. We were still all having fun together.

Everything was gone, there was no warehouse, no guard house, the pipes leading to the pond were all gone. If you didn't know where to look you would have never believed anything was here. Thankfully there was enough for me to get my bearings. I took the required steps and grabbed my small foldable shovel and started digging. I stopped when I hit a familiar rock.

"Here it is ladies, the reason for coming here and the reason for me waiting to get you all rings. We spent almost three months on this beautiful island, but did you know there was a buried treasure?" I asked.

They all gathered around the small hole dug and ahh'd at the bag I lifted out of there. I carefully cleaned off my shovel then emptied the contents of the bag into the concave side. Diamonds, rubies, emeralds and sapphires spilled out of the bag and reflected the the warm Caribbean sun. There were all shapes and sizes. The girls squealed, even Svetlana. I carefully poured the gems back into the bag and carefully walked it back to the plane. I turned around to start helping the ladies into the plane and stopped. They had all stripped down to their panties. Four beautiful sets of breasts were proudly on display. Ambers belly especially made my cock lurch. They all folded their clothes and started to walk down to the pond. Svetlana turned to me.

"Come to us Jack. We will take care of you." she husked. I followed my nymphs down to the water.

12