All Comments on 'Ways to Bed Your Mom Ch. 04'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

Finally, they took the step. This is hot. Looking forward to the next chapter

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

hope there's more........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of all the incest genres the mother/son relationships seem to be more erotic. I also believe that when the mother gets pregnant by her son the hotness picks up a notch.

I had a relationship in high school with my young brother. We grew up in a strict Latino cultural. Our father passed away from cancer and we grew up with mom as the head of the family. So, Tomas and I were always close. When he approached me about being attracted to me and wanted us to be lovers, I was shocked, and I didn't know how to reply. He asks me to just think about it and if I said no that he would respect my decision. Well, I was 18 years old years old and a virgin. I would never trust any of the boys at school to have sex with because I knew they would tell all of their friends of their conquest of fucking a virgin. Truth be told I knew Tomas was the only boy who could keep his mouth shut. That and he had always had my back. So, I gave in.

The night that Tomas took my virginity I remember him whispering in my mouth as he took my cherry: "That's the cock that going to give you my babies Maria. I'm going to be the man who father's your babies my sweet precious love".

I came so hard as my brother slid his big fat brown cock deep in me. I thought of me getting pregnant by my brother and having his babies as he fucked me relentlessly.

My point is when a man is fucking his woman and he whispers to her that he wants to give her his babies....it brings the sex to another plateau.

Tomas fucked five of his beautiful babies in his older sister belly in a twenty-year period.

I would like to see this son and mother make babies together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES