Ways to Bed Your Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our firm occupied the sixth floor, and it didn't take long after we stepped off the elevator for people to question who the handsome young man was standing next to me. Of course, I introduced him as my son and was shocked by how many couldn't believe it. But I also noticed while chatting how many of the men were checking out my body at the time.

I can't say I didn't enjoy the added attention but has happy when we were finally left to enjoy the party ourselves.

It did appear Brad was a bit shy at first. But after drinking and playing a couple of silly games with my fellow employees, he seemed to be enjoying himself. To the point that I figured it would be a good time to give him the quick tour of the office.

With glasses in hand, I lead him away from the group. We walked slowly as we traveled down a dimly lit corridor. Where at the end I showed him the break room, the copy room, my boss's office, and then finally my little room where I conducted my work duties.

With a slight smirk, I held the door open to my office and once my son was inside, closed and silently locked the door.

"Gee Mom, it's kind of dark in here, isn't it?" He expressed as I closed the blinds, leaving us in almost complete darkness.

"Yes, it is," I replied before I walked up next to him.

Taking his hand, I led him to a chair I had facing my desk and said, "Why don't you take a seat?"

With his glass still in hand, my son did as I requested and then said, "What are we doing, Mom?"

I didn't answer him. Instead, I stood in front of my son and then plopped my ass on my desk. Patiently, I set my glass down next to me before resting my hands on my thighs.

My heart pounded in my chest as I leisurely parted my legs just enough to reveal my little surprise.

"Mmmom!" he shouted in astonishment. His eyes widely staring at my bald pussy.

Gradually, I eased my right hand towards my sexual treasure and, as I traced my index finger over my clit, hissed, "Don't be so surprised, Brad. I noticed how you've been watching me. To tell you the truth, it got me wet seeing how you were staring at me all night. So I figured I should show you what you've been wondering all this time."

My son looked up at my eyes and I continued. "Mmm, that's right. I know what you were thinking. That if I bent over, would I be able to see her pussy?"

"Mom! I... I... I," he jabbered before I shushed him while tickling my clit with a little more speed.

"Come now Brad," I teased. "This isn't the time to be coy. Not when your mother is now curious how big of a cock you have, seeing how stiff it's gotten since you've been enjoying staring at my pussy."

Brad looked down at his dick and then tried to cover the bulge with his hands.

I let out a loud moan while inserting a finger inside my pussy and hissed, "It wants to be set free, Brad. Why don't you let it out and let me see that hard dick of yours, hmmm?"

I watched as my son hesitantly undid his pants and I huffed loudly when it sprang out of his underwear and said, "Fuck Brad! That's bigger than your father's dick, for sure."

I added another finger inside my pussy and commanded, "Stroke it for me. Stroke your cock. Show mommy just how fucking hot she's making you!"

Slowly at first, my son ran his hand up and down his thick shaft and I stated, "Mmm. Yess! Do it, baby. Oh... You're making mommy so wet!"

"Oh, Mom. Oh, fuck! This is... So wrong. But... Fuck, it's also so hot!" Brad barked as he worked on his meat stick with more vigor.

"Mmm yes. It is so nasty for us to be doing this. But look. I'm so wet now. Can you see it, Brad? Can you see what you're doing to me? You're going to make me come. Can you come with me, honey? Can you come with Mommy?"

Faster and harder my fingers worked inside my pussy while my son rapidly jerked on his tool. In sync, our bodies lifted upward while our moans and grunts filled the room.

I felt my legs quivering as I held my fingers deep inside my pussy and wailed, "Fuck! I'm coming! I'm coming, honey!"

"Aww! Mmme t-t-toooo!" I heard, just as I fell back onto my desk.

I eased my soaked fingers out of my pussy as I relished in my sexual bliss. Only it was short because something wet was now dancing across my clit and I lifted my head just high enough to see my son's face buried between my legs and I whined, "Oh fuck Brad! Yes! Oh yes! Eat mommy out! Christ! Oh, fuck your tongue! God, your tongue is getting me excited again!"

It was true, the way my son was lapping at my clit. I could feel myself getting extremely aroused and when he inserted a finger inside my cunt, I yelled, "Fuck! Oh god! Put another one in. Put another finger inside me! Fuck me with your fingers, Brad! Make me come again!"

Holly shit, I was getting close to coming once more and took pleasure in knowing my son was going to make me orgasm. Only to my surprise, he lifted his head and rapidly replaced it with his dick.

OH GOD!! I moaned as my eyes snapped shut when I felt his manhood pierce through my pussy lips. He then gave another thrust, causing my legs to spread even wider to give him ample room to fuck me thoroughly.

"Yes, sweetie! Oh yes! Fuck mommy! Fuck mommy! God, your cock feels so good inside me!" I moaned in pure incestuous delight. God, he was much bigger than his father and as his thick hard dick worked its magic on my pussy, I took pleasure in knowing that he was enjoying this as much as I was.

Grunting and huffing, my son groaned, "God Mom, I never dreamed I would be doing this! Fuck, this is fantastic. I love fucking you Mom! I really do!"

"Oh! Oh son! Give it to mommy! Be a good boy and fuck me harder!"

My son obliged my request and I swear I had never been fucked so deep and so hard before. The pounding I was getting from that massive dick of his rapidly brought my orgasm out and I yelled, "Ffffuck! I'm coming Brad! You're making me come!"

"Shit! I... I... Ugh ugh ugh." I heard him grunt when I felt his hot seed release inside my womb, causing waves and waves of sexual delight to explode from within me.

Never had I cum so hard and as I held him tight to me while his dick throbbed inside my pussy, hissed, "God, Brad, you just gave your mother the best fuck of her life!"

Brad rested his head on my chest while I wrapped my arms around him.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes before he eased his spent dick out, giving me enough room to sit up.

"God, Mom..." I heard him say. "Did we just do that?"

Rising off the desk, I went to my knees and as I stroked his limp pecker I announced, "We did, but we're not finished yet!" With that, I inhaled his monster and sucked it until it was completely hard again.

"Fuck Mom! Oh god! Holly shhhit!" my son grunted and huffed as I felt his dick throbbing inside my mouth.

Sucking his dick as I popped it out of my mouth, I looked up at his face and purred, "I think you're ready to give mommy another good fucking."

Easing upward, I spun around and braced my hands on my desk while pushing my ass backwards until I felt his cock slide between my legs.

"Oh... YES!!" I implored as Brad's manhood sunk deep inside my cunt.

With hard thrusts and mighty heaves, my son was rocking my world again. God, what his dick was doing to me. I had never felt so much sexual pleasure in my life, and I screamed, "Keep going, honey! Keep going! You're fucking mommy so good. So fucking good!"

Brad took my arms and pulled them behind me as he rapidly increased his speed. God, I was having trouble standing. I could feel my orgasm fast approaching and yelled, "I'm going to come, honey! God, I'm going to come on your cock again!"

My son then grabbed my hips and with a robust thrust held his massive dick deep inside my cunt and I wailed, "Oh Oh Oh yesss!"

I came hard again and as I did, Brad fucked me right through it. My body was shaking like crazy. I was having trouble standing while my orgasm rolled on and on. My son then bellowed, "Fuck! I can't hold back any longer!"

"Fffuck!" he grunted, and I felt his hot sperm explode into my depths.

We both clasped to the floor while our breaths raced.

Exhausted, my loving child offered me his hand and helped me to my feet. He locked his lips to mine. We then kissed passionately, rubbing our hands over each other's bodies.

When our kiss broke, my son said, "God, Mom. That was... Fuck that was fantastic!"

"Mmm, I agree," I declared. "But we're still not done. Because once we get home. I'm going to fuck you again!"

We left the party after that and once at home, raced to my room, losing our clothes along the way. We wasted no time and got right down to fucking. Then fucked some more. I swear we would have fucked till morning if it weren't for the fact that my husband finally made his appearance around three in the morning.

Since that night, I've been fucking my son on a regular basis. I don't even care about my husband working late anymore. He can have that fucking tramp of his. I found myself a real man that can fuck me like he never could.

Anyway, I'm not sure if my post will help you, Jim. But maybe it might give you an idea of what it's like once you start fucking your mother. Because I'm sure once you have your dick planted inside her succulent pussy. You're never going to want to fuck any other woman afterward.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I sat upward after reading that post and thought, Okay, that was hot. But it really offered no advice.

In fact, I was still bummed out realizing even though I told Mom we should forget about what happened, figured she was still very much upset. I had to talk to her. I had to tell her that I hated how the night ended.

With that notion, I swiftly got out of bed and made my way down the hallway. Only once I reached her door could I hear soft moaning coming from inside.

Patiently I turned the doorknob as to not make a sound and was astonished once I peeked inside.

There, laying on her bed, was my mother, legs spread wide with both her hands working on her bald pussy.

In awe, I watched as her one hand worked over her clit while the other was jabbing deep inside her succulent snatch. I immediately went hard and couldn't help but reach inside my pajamas.

In sync, I matched my mother's motions. It was as if I was masturbating beside her.

"Mmm. Ohhh. Ahhh. Oh gggod!!" she moaned while I said to myself, that's it, Mom. Let me see you cum!

"Oh... Oh K-k-kory...

What! Did I just hear that right? I pondered. Then paused my masturbation when I wondered if I only imagined it.

But then heard my mother coo, "Yes, Kory! Do it, baby! Make mommy come! Please! Please, honey. I need to come so bad!"

My hand grasped my cock hard once I realized it was true. My mother was indeed playing with herself while envisioning me. Hopefully fucking her in her mind.

I rapidly stroked my dick with that notion. My incestuous desire once again overtook me, and I grunted louder than I wanted to.

I felt a shiver run through my body when my mother's eyes focused on the door.

Mom paused her toying, but still had her fingers between her legs when she said, "Kory?"

This was the moment of truth. Do I run away or reveal my dark secret to the woman I've been fantasying about?

"Kory, is that you?" she announced once more. Swallowing hard, I opened the door fully before stepping inside. With my dick still in hand, I brazenly said, "It is Mom and I feel the same."

"What! What are you doing!" she yelled while sitting up in the bed. As her back rested against the headboard, she covered her breast with her arms and snapped her legs closed in a bent position.

I took a step closer, slowly stroking my cock. I could see my mother staring in shock as to what I was doing and made sure my dick was visible when I croaked, "I heard you, Mom. I heard what you said."

"Kory! I... I..."

"Shhh Mom," I commanded, taking another step closer, still stroking my dick. "I understand why you said it, Mom. I really do, and I want you to know. That older woman that I spoke of. The one I masturbate to. It's you Mom. It's always been you."

My mother's shocked appearance quickly faded and turned into one of fright when she replied, "No... It... It can't be true. You can't be thinking of me... Oh, God! Kory! I'm... I'm your mother!!"

"Yes! You are," I acknowledged, jerking my cock longer and harder now. "And you're also the woman that I fantasize about. that makes me come every night before I go to sleep."

My mother's gaze focused on my stiff wood and I croaked, "And now that I know that you've been fantasizing about me. I think we should both accept the fact that we are after the same thing."

With that, Mom quickly stood up. Her naked body was in full glory and she shouted, "Kory! It's! It's! God, this is so wrong!"

I was right in front of her now and said, "If it's so wrong, then why does it make me feel so good seeing you like this?"

"Kkkory I..." Mom started to say, but I cut her off when my lips crashed against her.

Mom tried to plead as I positioned my mouth over hers. However, her pleas turned into long, drawn-out sighs when she wrapped her arms over my neck and kissed me back.

My hands went to her firm ass. I pulled her closer to me, causing her mound to collide against my throbbing pecker.

Our kiss broke and Mom moaned, "This is so wrong... Oh god..."

I kissed her nape while massaging her bum at the same time and she sighed, "Oh god Kory. What are we doing?"

I looked into her eyes and replied, "We're making each other feel good."

"Oh.... Gggod!" Mom moaned when I reached around and palmed her mound.

Patiently, I motioned my hand over her folds. I could tell she was getting excited by how her breath was heaving and said, "I love you, Mom... And I want to make you come."

"Oh, Kory..." Mom moaned. Her pussy now pushing into my palm. Faster and harder, I worked my digits over her box. My fingers found her little nub. It was getting hard, so I flicked my index finger on top of it. She whimpered in pleasure.

Mom's hand went to my wrist. She grabbed it tightly while I worked on her clit. She then motioned my arm to move faster. I obliged her request and felt her cunt heaving into my hand. This caused my fingers to pierce between her pussy lips, and she moaned even louder.

Back and forth, I raked my digits between her inner folds, making my mother whimper and whine. She was getting really hot now. There was no doubt, and I moved my hand quicker.

"Oh! Mmm. Ahhh," she whimpered as I played with her pussy.

Then in a low tone, Mom pleaded, "Put them inside me."

I kissed her hard when I inserted two digits and felt her whimper in my mouth.

She was already extremely wet, so I sank my fingers knuckle-deep into her depths. Her hand still grasped my arm, coaxing me onward.

I shoved another finger inside, causing her to wail, "Oh god! I can't believe this is happening! You're finger fucking me! You're really finger fucking me!!"

"I am!" I said, "And I'm going to make you come, Mom!"

"Oh yes! Mmm. You are! Oh god, you really are baby!" Mom bellowed before she reached down and grasped my swollen pole in her hand.

I kissed her again while we brought each other towards a climax. My dreams were coming true. I was ecstatic and excited at the same time. I was also about to cum and by the way her cunt was grabbing my fingers, I knew she was too.

We heaved and stroked each other faster and harder, working our climax up to its fullest. My body was on fire. My sperm was about to release. I felt that familiar shiver and prepared for it to happen. But before it did, my mother screamed, "Fuck! I'm... I'm... I'm coming! Christ, I'm coming on my son's hand!"

I couldn't even speak and just grunted when I exploded into her palm. We both shook in orgasmic delight while I held my fingers deep inside her dripping cunt. Only I almost fell down in the process since my legs were giving way.

But then the unthinkable happened. I heard the front door opening. My father was home.

Behind a panting breath, Mom rapidly said, "Quick! Get back to your room!"

I only nodded as I dashed away.

I had just made it inside when I heard my father's footsteps climbing the stairs.

I listened at my door but could only make out some loud mumbling coming from my parents' room. It sounded like they were quarreling and then, after a couple of minutes, nothing but total silence.

I climbed into bed. My head was in a fog. I couldn't believe what had just happened and found myself anxiously hoping for it to happen again.

I fell asleep anticipating what the next day would bring.

12