All Comments on 'Wayside 3.5 - Under-the-bleachers'

by smoothed

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the stories…..please keep them coming

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 2 years ago

Really fun, reminds me of sucking and fucking the guys in High School!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your ability to describe the details is excellent . Easy to visualize , imagine the scene . Please keep these kinds of stories going . School settings , school nurse and principal and so forth . Cheerleaders doing their duty for school spirit ! Perhaps after a winning game on the bus ride back home ? Cheer coach and football coach watching and encouraging ?

Even better yet …turn your skills into daughter or mommy swap stories or maybe mommies recruited to bring up school spirits or to thank the coaches for their good work ? Or cheerleaders thanking coaches …okay …so my mind goes all over the place here but your writing skills could do it all justice and many readers would love to see the results of your efforts . All I can do is ask kindly and hope you respond when you have the time and inclination . Wish I could talk to you and give you more ideas ! Haha ….thanks so much !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmoothed@smoothed
I love using my imagination in erotic ways. I have a fairly good grasp on the English language and most grammar conventions. June 2023 Update: A big shout out to the commenters out there! About to post a little post-credits scene to The Office Pt 2: The Follicle Test. I also ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES