Wayside Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning..."

-------------------

As the broadcast ran its course, both Janet and Bill had left their phones in the control room, on silent. This was their routine, as Janet did not want her voice interrupted and Bill would never even dream of risking Principal McNeal's wrath if his phone accidentally sounded.

So, she continued her address and he continued to broadcast, as usual. Both phones were blinking like crazy as viewers tried to get either of their attention. It was to no avail as Principal McNeal continued the speech, sipping her coffee obliviously. As she prepared to finish, upon reaching the bottom of her cup, she noticed the unusual flavor grew more intense. The taste was both alien to the coffee flavor, but also vaguely familiar.

"And I'm sure you all will work with us, as we have to eliminate the staggered lunch period and combine everyone at the same time. This will require patience..."

Janet's eyes focused in curiosity as she looked at her near empty mug. There was a thin film of brown coffee dregs at the bottom. But notably, several pale clumps were stuck to the bottom. She usually drank her coffee black, without cream or sugar. It was then she noticed the same clumpy white stuff was draped in a wet line on the outside of the cup. The goo even trailed down onto the surface of her desk. She hadn't noticed the rich, white stripe when she'd sat down.

Without a thought, Principal Janet McNeal swiped her French-manicured index finger through the pale strand. It was strangely warm to the touch and sticky. She regarded it briefly before sucking her finger into her mouth.

Her finger slipped from her lips with a wet slurp as her eyes opened wide.

"CUT!" she shouted, rising from the seat.

The image shook slightly before it was switched to a cartoon image of a dog with an unplugged camera cord in his mouth. "Technical Difficulties, Stay Tuned!" it read.

-----------

Brandon dashed through the halls as fast as he could without looking suspicious. Luckily, almost everyone was seated in their first class, watching the disastrous Monday Message. Vengeful students and teachers sat rapt, watching their hated Principal humiliate herself without being in on the joke. He reached the hallway with the locked door to the A/V area just in time to see Steve happily pushing the cart carrying the new projector toward him.

The broadcast was in progress, but Brandon couldn't stop it now. The damage was done.

Brandon did his best to hurry to Steve covertly. Steve had a relaxed smile on his face.

"Hey Nerd. Did you bang Ms. Caliente Carrera, cause you won't believe what I just did." Steve spoke loudly as he strode toward Brandon.

Brandon frantically pantomimed a slash motion across his neck, trying to get Steve to shut up. Steve got the idea and his brow furrowed as the two of them came together.

"What the fuck, Steve!" Brandon said in a breathless whisper. He took the cart from Steve and started pushing it rapidly toward the Biology classroom. "You fucking came in her coffee?!"

"Wha... How did you know?"

"You idiot, you realize the camera broadcasts a live feed BEFORE the message? You know how McNeal likes to make people wait."

Steve froze and realization dawned on him.

"I just hope Mrs. Fletcher wasn't tuned in. I saw you still have her panties..." Brandon was practically run-pushing the car when they reached the main ramp.

Steve felt the silky panties in his pocket absently, then looked to his childhood friend. "Fuck man... I didn't..."

"Listen, there is fuck all we can do about it now. I have to talk to Mrs. Fletcher immediately. Get to your first period."

The boys ran off in opposite directions. On the broadcasted message, Principal McNeal gulped down her last swig of coffee and found herself investigating the taste of the curious blob on her desk. With the musky, nutty taste of a young man's (Steve's) cum on her tongue, she yelled, "CUT!" into the camera.

------------------------

Back in the control room, Principal McNeal was pacing furiously, berating Vice Principal Withers.

"Bill, how could you allow this to happen?! I just swallowed someone's cum on camera in front of the entire student and faculty body!"

Bill shifted in his seat, looking from the floor up to his boss, then back down. "I... It wasn't... Look, Janet, you know exactly what I was doing."

She continued pacing, furious and flustered. "Heads will roll for this, Bill. Oh, mark my word, heads will roll. Once I find out who that sneaky bastard is, I'm gonna..."

Bill knew the principal was angry, but he still couldn't help himself from becoming distracted by her outfit. Even approaching her mid-40s, Principal McNeal was a bombshell in his eyes. She was on quite the tirade and as she paced, her enormous tits wobbled in her tight blouse.

They had an interesting relationship, given that Bill Withers had once been married to Janet McNeal (Withers). The two of them had met while pursuing teaching degrees and the casual relationship developed into a formal marriage. They'd had a daughter together. Bill wanted to progress into academic administration, but his beta-male nature prevented him from being seen as high school principal material.

Bill urged Janet to quit her job and be a full-time mother. But she had other ambitions. Gradually, Janet excelled where Bill fell short and when she was promoted to principal, he resented her for it. He felt like she took his goal as her own, then achieved it better than he could. They'd divorced as a result and split custody of their only child.

It was an ironic twist of fate that brought them together again. Her as the principal and Bill as her vice. With the passage of time after the divorce, he was skeptical about accepting the arrangement. Oddly enough, he found that he didn't mind being her subordinate. He even enjoyed being bossed around by her. It seems only natural that he would be expected to provide her oral pleasure. The job was stressful and they'd developed a sexual aspect to their professional relationship that they both enjoyed. She'd even let him play with her ass, but he only serviced her. Janet never touched his dick, often leaving him with an obvious erection, and they never had sex.

Bill was left to his memory regarding sex with his ex-wife. They'd enjoyed a fairly robust sex life early in marriage. Bill's kink was anal sex, but after the first time he came in her ass, she told him his cock was too thick for her butt. He'd have to settle for her pussy, which he still very much enjoyed.

And now, he didn't even get to put his dick in her pussy. He didn't even get to come during their sessions. He was left to pleasure himself. But he'd take their current arrangement over nothing. He contemplated this as he stared at her huge tits, rippling heavily beneath her U-neck blouse.

"... just the nerve, THE NERVE!" Janet shouted, stomping in her heels. "Who would even want to humiliate me like this?"

Bill knew that Janet ruled the school with an iron fist and had no shortage of adversaries, though none would openly oppose her. He needed to calm her down. He didn't want to get bit by the rattlesnake.

"The incident occurred before we started recording, while I was..." he trailed off, then started over. "We don't have any footage of the mystery ejaculator. But we do know this is a secure area. To my knowledge, there are only three keys to the door through the storage room, which is the only way to get in through the main door to the hallway."

Janet stopped pacing and stood in front of the seated Bill. She crossed her arms and held her chin contemplatively, listening.

He continued, "You have one, and I have one." He brought his keychain out of his pocket and showed Janet his key. "Yours is probably in your purse."

She nodded, crossing the small space to her purse on the counter. Her head was down as she began rooting around.

"And you keep a spare in your locked office?" Bill asked.

Janet dug her key out, eyeing it curiously. Then she remembered something useful.

"Yes, of course! The new projector," she exclaimed.

"New projector?" Bill said curiously.

"I want you to collect what you can from the remains of the... evidence... on the desk. Bring it to my office. And Bill, call Mrs. Fletcher into my office immediately. I don't care if she is teaching or in the middle of taking a shit."

They shared an intense moment, holding eye contact as Bill's idea led to Janet's revelation.

Bill could see the excitement in Janet's eyes. "I gave her the spare for her new projector," she said.

----------

Brandon rounded the corner of the hallway leading to Mrs. Fletcher's Biology class. Her door was open and, as he approached pushing the new projector in the cart, he could hear her already presenting her lesson for the day. His one hope was that she hadn't tuned in early... hadn't seen the hooded man, holding her wadded up panties... hadn't already assumed the natural conclusion...

Reaching the door, he slowed down enough to seem normal and wheeled the cart into the classroom. As soon as Brandon met Mrs. Fletcher's eyes, he had his answer. Her emotionless mask broke for a moment and he saw real disappointment behind her eyes. She'd seen the preshow incident. Of course she had.

A strange emotion flooded over Brandon in that moment. He had been a party to tricking her into giving Steve a blowjob, sure, but she didn't know that. As far as she knew, he hadn't actually betrayed her trust. She would think Brandon was the ejaculator, not Steve, but he wasn't. It occurred to Brandon that Mrs. Fletcher was good friends with Nina, and that Nina would be able to provide him with an alibi.

But at this point, there would be no time to sort it out. He didn't think Mrs. Fletcher knew about his sexual encounter with her friend Nina, and vice versa. He'd have to come clean to them both, which would place the blame fairly on the correct party, his friend Steve. Steve would be expelled. Could Brandon let that happen?

"Oh, Mr. Burley," Mrs. Fletcher said in her stern tone. "I see you took your time with the projector. Please leave it there and join me in the hallway for a moment. I'd like to have a word with you."

Muted "ooohs" and controversial gasps bubbled up amongst the class as Mrs. Fletcher followed Brandon out, closing the door behind them.

As soon as it clanked shut, the taller Mrs. Fletcher was over Brandon, speaking in a harsh whisper.

"What on earth were you thinking?!" Her face was a mask of fury. Oddly enough, Brandon still found her incredibly alluring.

"Listen, I can't really explain it right now, but-"

"Can't explain right now?! Explaining is the one thing you should be doing. The only thing, Brandon!"

"Hold on, hold on. I didn't do it."

"Huh!" Mrs. Fletcher snorted, leaning back slightly and putting her hands on her hips. "You didn't do it? You think I'm stupid? Come on."

"I'm serious. Look, it's a long story, but after you gave me the key-"

There was a sudden crack of static from the school-wide broadcast speaker, used to make general announcements and sound the bells.

"ATTENTION PLEASE, ATTENTION PLEASE," Vice Principal Withers' voice rang out loudly, followed by a sharp squeal of feedback. "MRS. FLETCHER, PLEASE REPORT TO PRINCIPAL MCNEAL'S OFFICE, MRS. FLETCHER TO PRINCIPAL MCNEAL'S OFFICE."

Brandon looked at her, eyes pleading. "You have to believe me."

"CSSSSH," the speaker blasted and Mr. Wither's added, "IMMEDIATELY. REPORT IMMEDIATELY. THAT IS ALL."

"I don't know what to believe." Sandy Fletcher turned away from her previously prized student, her heart and mind conflicted.

---------------

Mrs. Fletcher hurried to the administration area, eager to answer the call of the feared, authoritarian principal. Her heels rang loudly in the deserted halls. She reached the main office and entered through the open door to find Vice Principal Withers seated at the entry desk, waiting. The door behind him to Principal McNeal's office was closed ominously.

"Ah, the intrepid Mrs. Fletcher," he said presumptuously. "And how is your new projector working for you?"

"Its still in the box," she all but snarled. "I'm assuming Janet is in her office?"

Bill stood slowly. "Yes, Principal McNeal is anxiously expecting you." He practically hissed like a snake.

She pushed past him and strode to the door purposefully, grabbing the handle and turning it, only to find it locked. With an eye roll, Sandy rapped three times loudly.

"Ahem. Whose there?"

Sandy prepared to seethe, "You know damn well who is here, you pompous cunt." Instead, she took a deep breath and tried to sound cheerful.

"It's Sandy Fletcher."

"Come in!"

Bill followed Sandy through, letting the locked door close behind them.

--------

As the door swung shut, the two women regarded each other silently, almost like an old-west showdown. Bill's confidence sagged, worried the two women would spring at each other. He didn't want to get between them. There was clearly some amount of rivalry between them, though he didn't know what was behind it.

Janet softened and gestured to a chair. "Please, be seated."

Sandy smoothed her scowl, then smoothed her skirt and sat. From his vantage point standing behind her, Bill observed the pleasant jiggle of her ample breasts beneath her fully buttoned glossy white blouse.

"Today's message was brilliant by the way," Sandy said, carefully keeping her voice completely neutral.

Janet's eyes flashed with rage, but her face remained pleasant. "Well, of course they all are," she countered coolly.

The tension in the room was palpable as the conversation paused again. Then Janet continued.

"Mrs. Fletcher, Sandy. We know you or one of your students had access to the A/V storage room, since I had that key dropped off with you. We also know that sometime this morning, your new projector was retrieved. This may have even happened in concurrence with this morning's... incident."

Janet remained standing and leaned over her desk in a display of dominance over the seated Sandy.

"We are kindly asking for your help in tracking down any responsible parties as we evaluate all available evidence from the scene."

Sandy remained politely attentive, clearly waiting for a direct question. Bill stood behind her, doing his best to gaze discretely down at her large breasts, bulging against the buttons running up to her neck. He hoped to catch a glimpse at her rarely displayed cleavage. Maybe her big tits would stretch a gap in the fabric between buttons or maybe the opening of the neckline would allow a peek from his angle.

"Mr. Withers," Janet said, calmly turning to walk to the front of her desk.

Bill had been focused on looking down over Mrs. Fletcher's shoulder. Janet saw that he was trying to look down her blouse.

"Bill!" Janet said sharply, causing the subordinate man to jump, startled.

"Oh, right!" he sprang into action, producing a small plastic cup, the type that might contain salad dressing or a side of guac. He placed it on the desk in front of Mrs. Fletcher.

Janet leaned back on her desk in a half-sit, crossing her arms and staring down at Sandy.

"Drink it."

Sandy looked from Janet to the cup, then back to Janet.

"Drink... what..." she pointed to the cup. "That?"

"Yes, Mrs. Fletcher. We are asking you to cooperate," Janet replied.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"I'm afraid not, Sandy," Bill said. "We are dead serious."

Janet shot a look of daggers at him and he knew he'd spoken out of turn. He slunk as far into one corner of the room as he could, though he remained standing.

"Listen, Sandy, we know you are involved. We certainly don't want things to get messy for you." The Principal's voice was thick with implication.

"I don't even know what's in there," Sandy said, her voice wobbling slightly, betraying her.

"Huh," Janet smirked. "I doubt that." Janet wanted bring up the rumors she had heard the younger biology teacher, but let her voice trail off instead. Now was not the time, it seemed.

Janet lifted the cup and held it in front of her seated colleague. Sandy looked at the contents, pale and glistening, then to Janet.

"This is a sample from this morning's incident. The ejaculate. Bill has taken the liberty of warming it up slightly, to add to the authenticity of the test."

"The test, what test," Sandy asked.

"It's a taste test, Mrs. Fletcher. Now, just have a little taste."

Sandy was in a tight spot. She would do whatever she could to protect Brandon. She valued her job and was comfortable at Wayside. Maybe she had gotten a little sloppy, but if Brandon was caught, he might oust her for having an affair with a student. She was walking a delicate tightrope between finding a solution or potentially losing her job and her marriage.

With eyes locked, Sandy parted her lips. Janet carefully tipped the cup up, pouring its contents onto the seated redhead's tongue. Bill had to fight the incredibly powerful urge to jerk off as he watched his hot bitchy boss feed mystery cum to the MILF Biology teacher. Janet even made a point to scrape her index finger around to push the rest of the cum out onto Sandy's tongue. Then she put her finger inside Sandy's mouth.

The last bit added insult to injury as Sandy sucked Janet's finger submissively. Her face burned as the warm cum spread over her tongue, igniting her taste buds. Janet slipped her finger out, smiling with sadistic pleasure. She watched the seated redhead's face for recognition.

Sandy immediately recognized the strong nutty notes of the cum in her mouth. It was the same cum she'd tasted in the Janitor's closet. She thought it was Brandon's cum at the time, and the taste confirmed her (incorrect) belief that Brandon had been the mystery ejaculator.

But her rivalry with Janet McNeal was bigger than that. The bitchy Principal deserved to be tricked, made fool of, humiliated. Now, the bitch was taking pleasure in knocking her down a notch. Sandy would fight this tooth and nail.

Janet watched curiously for any twitch of recognition on Sandy's face. Was it there? She narrowed her eyes. There was something there. Maybe.

"And, down the hatch," Janet commanded.

Sandy didn't mind swallowing Brandon's cum. But she did mind obeying her cunt Principal like a sex slave in her office. She considered the fact that she was out of options. Putting her pride aside, she gulped down the spunk sample.

"So?" Janet questioned confidently.

"So what?" Sandy replied, playing dumb.

"Whose is it? I'm not sure what you do outside of your marriage, but our little test here should help you put any ambiguity out of your mind. Maybe you thought it could have been a handful of your students, but I have a feeling that this test will help you discern which one of those little brats did this."

Janet hissed with contempt, losing her cool a bit at the end. Sandy felt a tide turn in her favor. Slightly.

"Really? You are really going there Janet? Maybe you haven't heard the rumors about you and Mr. Clean here," Sandy said, referring to the bald vice principal, "but you have a lot of nerve implying that I have had oral sex with multiple students."

Sandy forced herself to sound confident. Actually, to her own knowledge, she had only had oral sex with one student, though Brandon and Steve had tricked her.

The attack seemed to have the intended result, as Janet seemed to be knocked a bit off balance. Sandy took advantage.

"You think I had anything to do with this? How do you know that your little key delivery went straight to me. For all I know, that student made a copy. Or perhaps someone broke the lock."

Janet glanced suspiciously at Bill. These cracks in the evidence were probably nothing, but they did introduce doubt. He should have already considered this.